win

Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ripcord

Stay true to your character. Don't god-mode. And Oh yeah, Win.

Spiderkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Spiderkid

I'm having a big fight tomorrow :( (it wasn't me who started it I'm a talker not a fighter). Do you guys have any ideas on what I should do?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Read up.

Spiderkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spiderkid

Lol that's all good info but I'm not much of a fighter! Have you got any good techniques?

Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ripcord

Elbow to the bridge of the nose is a classic. Pull his shirt over his head, and beat him down is another. Just remember never start off a fight with a low blow. Unless it's your sworn enemy.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Resonate

punch him in the throat, I mean come on. Pretend like you dont want none of em and just knuckle him in the adams apple

it aint that hard, and people wont mess with you :p

Spiderkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spiderkid

Thanks Resonate! Sorry Xeron Youtube doesn't work for me at the moment.

Xeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sling Shot

Turn the other cheek and leave it in Christ's more than capable hands. In other words inform don'tstick around and if the fight chases you out run it.

You could beat the dude half to death but that won't overcome the real enemy.

Love conquers all so use some.
Post Edited:2008-05-14 14:51:10

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Resonate

yeah you arent gonna learn to fight this quickly, not to burst your bubble or anything man,

You'll probably only win by cheating if he makes you this scared. Just dont let him know your afraid of him, thats what makes people beat you up worse. Bite back and dont flinch for sh!t

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mantoid

Let him make the first strike, counter, and don't let up until he is down.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Resonate

Sling Shot says:

"Turn the other cheek and leave it in Christ's more than capable hands. In other words inform don'tstick around and if the fight chases you out run it. You could beat the dude half to death but that won't overcome the real enemy. Love conquers all so use some.
Post Edited:2008-05-14 14:51:10"

I think he means to say that you need to show him how much you love to beat people like him up :p

Spiderkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spiderkid

He is my sworn enemy! The shirt one sounds funny and the nose one would break his nose right?

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By DragonGateAcer

Kick him in the kneecap that will bring him down then just start punching him in the face or knee him to the face until he gives up. Either that or you just walk away.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Dude you should just stand up to him! Probably not the best advice to give you but realistically your not going to learn how to fight in this short amount to time.

What you can do is build up your confidence. If you show him that your not afraid of him then he might back off on his own. If the fight still does happen stand your ground and swing hard! It will probably be over in like a minute either way it goes!

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Um, I think you should take a page from Buckshot's book, and throw him into a well.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Resonate

Gambler says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"Dude you should just stand up to him! Probably not the best advice to give you but realistically your not going to learn how to fight in this short amount to time. What you can do is build up your confidence. If you show him that your not afraid of him then he might back off on his own. If the fight still does happen stand your ground and swing hard! It will probably be over in like a minute either way it goes! "
This is pretty sound and straight forward advice. Personally as soon as I showed up I'd start swinging. Not crazy haymakers, aim for his nose and or chin. More then likely as it gets closer to go time your nerves are gonna be on edge, you may even feel a lil fear. Its all good. Go with it, its good to be nervous, it keeps ya sharp. (in my opinion)"

wins quote race

Spiderkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Spiderkid

Okay I'll stand up to him thanks for the advice I'm sure I can win it!

Spiderkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Spiderkid

Wow you guys have great advice! I know I can beat this dude now even if I am a skinny weed!

morte_rapida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morte_rapida

Beat his ass! Say something to the guy to get him to talk, as he is talking rush in for a double leg take down (kind of like a football tackle) with all your force. When you both fall you should be on top of him. While you are on top, make sure you above his hips and wrap both your legs underneath his body so he can't roll you off of him, this is called a full mount. It might seem gay explaining, but this will give you a dominant position if you are on top and you can just punish the jerk. This is basic Ju Jitsu, and even a beginner can do it. Then just start whaling on him. Unless he has some knowledge of submission wrestling, you should be able to keep this position until someone comes and breaks you guys up.

Spiderkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Spiderkid

Love?! What do you mean by that? If it's love for him then that's wrong because I hate him

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Renegade Lantern says:

"Dude you should just stand up to him! Probably not the best advice to give you but realistically your not going to learn how to fight in this short amount to time.What you can do is build up your confidence. If you show him that your not afraid of him then he might back off on his own. If the fight still does happen stand your ground and swing hard! It will probably be over in like a minute either way it goes! "

This is pretty sound and straight forward advice. Personally as soon as I showed up I'd start swinging. Not crazy haymakers, aim for his nose and or chin. More then likely as it gets closer to go time your nerves are gonna be on edge, you may even feel a lil fear. Its all good. Go with it, its good to be nervous, it keeps ya sharp. (in my opinion)

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By pixelized

Bring a Bat

Dead serious....Eff their Shhhhh up!

Frilz

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Resonate

you know, most people seriously freeze when you leap at them. Just jump, right when you see him, jump right onto him, anywhere really, and just start punching away. Also, take your pointer and middle fingers and hit him right in that one spot beneath his jaw connnecting it to his ear :p

as hard as you can

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Renegade Lantern

bringing a bat is probably not a good idea....lol you want to fight the jerk not put him in the hospital

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Here's some advice if you're clearly outmatched -- bite him.

I mean, really bite him. Bite off a small piece of him, look him in the eye, chew and swallow, and smile.

I don't care how big or powerful he is, he is going to be freaked out, and not mess with you. You can even frighten away whole gangs like this.

Before anyone asks, this was the result of a long conversation with friends about the best way to win an outmatched fight, and not from personal experience.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mantoid

Renegade Lantern says:

"bringing a bat is probably not a good idea....lol you want to fight the jerk not put him in the hospital"

Just bring this!

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

The nose and the throat are good points to aim for as already mentioned, but don't strike him too hard in the throat; you don't want to kill him. If you get in close try nailing him in his side, just below the armpit. That area is full of nerves and blood vessels; he'll definitely feel it.

This site might be helpful, it has a bunch of restraint techiniques, strikes and holds you may be able to use:

http://ejmas.com/jnc/jncart_airpolice_0701.htm

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pixelized

Or in the words of my Good Friend Ms. B'havin...."i dont fight, i dont argue, I just hit that B with a bottle"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn

Spiderkid says:

"I'm having a big fight tomorrow :( (it wasn't me who started it I'm a talker not a fighter). Do you guys have any ideas on what I should do?"

Stand up to the Bastard, come in on that Son Of A B!tch swinging ! If he is a real big dude that like twice your size. Dont be afraid to use your teeth ( Bite that Bastard ) or even if need be - Aim for the Nuts !!

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pixelized

Renegade Lantern says:

"bringing a bat is probably not a good idea....lol you want to fight the jerk not put him in the hospital"

If you're fighting someone you know you cant win against, then you have to show them how crazy you are...lol...hence the bat....just walk in swinging and things will go just fine

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock

Spiderkid says:

"I'm having a big fight tomorrow :( (it wasn't me who started it I'm a talker not a fighter). Do you guys have any ideas on what I should do?"

Nice. I haven't been in a fight in years. 21 now. But, how do you feel about it? Confused? Scared? Ready? If you're scared, it's natural. But, you should stand up for yourself. And when it goes down, fight dirty. If the guy's bigger than you (many times bigger than you), then pick up weapon, like a rock or something. If not, still fight dirty. If you have to kick him in the balls to get in a free shot, do it. Don't be afraid to do real damage. That way, he'll leave you alone for sure.

Post Edited:2008-05-14 15:13:14

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Ebony Bishop says:

"Um, I think you should take a page from Buckshot's book, and throw him into a well."

I call it Well Style. It's an ancient Argentinian technique that takes decades to master.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DragonGateAcer

Man just go for it dont back down and dont get scared show him you mean buisness whats the worse that can happen you lose but at least you showed guts and stood your ground and actually fought the guy you cant win every fight the key is to learn from the fights you lose and to take that knowledge into any future fights you have.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resonate says:

"pixelized says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
If you're fighting someone you know you cant win against, then you have to show them how crazy you are...lol...hence the bat....just walk in swinging and things will go just fine"

Six months later in a Juvenile Delinquent Center, spiderkid would wonder why he listened to that one guy on Comicvine for fighting advice"

Yeah, real life isn't a Chuck Norris movie. If you beat your attacker into a bloody pulp, it isn't self defense, it's assault.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Yeah probably not! If Spiderkid absolutely has to fight this guy then a fair fight should be a fair and if he loses then that is what happens

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Resonate

pixelized says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
If you're fighting someone you know you cant win against, then you have to show them how crazy you are...lol...hence the bat....just walk in swinging and things will go just fine"

Six months later in a Juvenile Delinquent Center, spiderkid would wonder why he listened to that one guy on Comicvine for fighting advice

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"Spiderkid says:

Nice. I haven't been in a fight in years. 21 now. But, how do you feel about it? Confused? Scared? Ready? If you're scared, it's natural. But, you should stand for yourself. And when it goes down, fight dirty. If the guy's bigger than you (many times bigger than you), then pick up weapon, like a rock or something. If not, still fight dirty. If you have to kick him in the balls to get in a free shot, do it. Don't be afraid to do real damage. That way, he'll leave you alone for sure.

You're right about the balls thing. This isn't a 'gentlemanly duel', and a good shot to the nuts will end the whole thing in seconds.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pixelized

Resonate says:

"Six months later in a Juvenile Delinquent Center, spiderkid would wonder why he listened to that one guy on Comicvine for fighting advice"

But then he would stop to think

Damn, i really whooped that guy's a$$

Renegade Lantern says:

"Yeah probably not! If Spiderkid absolutely has to fight this guy then a fair fight should be a fair and if he loses then that is what happens "

How is it fair if the guy has a major strength advantae over him?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

In some areas of this great country, theres no such thing as a fair fight. I for one would rather be known as a guy who cheap shotted someone as opposed to the guy laid out with glass in his head.

I'm not saying bash the kid with a bottle. As a mod that would be irresponsible

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pixelized

Alexander Anderson says:

"Yeah, real life isn't a Chuck Norris movie. If you beat your attacker into a bloody pulp, it isn't self defense, it's assault. "

Attacker? meaning my life was in danger, so i had to grab the nearest object and defend myself?

lol

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Lemme ask you a serious question. Are there any wells near where this fight is going down? If there aren't, none of my advice is going to help you.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mantoid

Bring some banana peels. :)

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pixelized

King Saturn says:

"He shouldnt need any weapons. But just in case bring a Baseball Bat. LOL"

we're on the same wave length saturn

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock

Bring this....

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock

No, no, no.... Bring these. I'll give you a pair. Take the black ones...

No. F@ck that! Bring this. You can get them for cheap in the black market....

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Static Shock says:

"Bring this...."

Yeah! A picture of a gun should scare him!

(Heh...)

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pixelized

no we dont wanna murder.

that gives you a bad rep

King_Saturn

Forum Posts