would knightfall make a good arrow storyline?

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Therefore, I have been read the storyline, I have gotten through the first volume, and I thought that it would work on arrow. Now I know you would have to change the story since it is the green arrow not batman and it would have different characters, but adaptations of storylines from the comic rarely are faithful to the comic. Lots of might like to see it in a Batman movie, but you could not do that storyline justice when you condense each of those three volumes into one of the three acts. On arrow you have a superhero that can fit the role batman played and villains already established like the ones that bane broke out in the comics. Lastly, in a TV show you could take time to set up the storyline and display it just as they did in the comic but with different characters.

what do you think?

regie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No, but that probably won't stop them from doing it.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow is Green Batman with a bow.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

No, you cant just take Batman stories and slap some other hero in them. Would you put Zatanna in The Dark Knight Returns? You just cant do that. Does Green Arrow lack good stories or something? Arrow needs to stop stealing from Batman.

ThePieter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThePieter

I hope to god that in season 4 Oliver stops being a Batman knock off and he actually acts like you know GREEN ARROW.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nateb1211

It was bad enough last season having Ra's al Ghul, so definitely no to this.

Xrated48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Arrow got to stop ripping off batman

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By VenomousTaco

Stahp.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow honestly needs come up with it's own villians or atleast use Villains from when he first started crime-fighting and twist them. We already have that fked up Komodo adaptaions.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So whats next? Arrow using The Killing Joke storyline? Heart of Hush? Court of Owls? What other BATMAN storyline can Arrow take? Does Green Arrow suck so much that it has to take stuff from Batman's stories to make its show entertaining? C'mon man!

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, you cant just take Batman stories and slap some other hero in them. Would you put Zatanna in The Dark Knight Returns? You just cant do that. Does Green Arrow lack good stories or something? Arrow needs to stop stealing from Batman.

He doesn't. Little do people know that the only major villain in Arrow that was taken from Batman is Ra's. They aren't going to copy iconic story-lines that are some of the definitive tales for other heroes.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

NO

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

If they job Bane to Ollie I bomb CW headquarters!

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

@darkdetective27 said:

He doesn't. Little do people know that the only major villain in Arrow that was taken from Batman is Ra's. They aren't going to copy iconic story-lines that are some of the definitive tales for other heroes.

I'm guessing Firefly, Nyssa Raatko and many others are just a figment of people's imagination, then.

Arrow has been copying Batman for a LONG time.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

@darkdetective27 said:

I'm guessing Firefly, Nyssa Raatko and many others are just a figment of people's imagination, then.

Yes, because they're major villains.

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should use the Hush storyline. Oliver will kiss Catwoman once and act like a 12 year old for the remainder of the season.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Major Batman villains! Plus they made Count Vertigo a poor man's Scarecrow.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

WILL YOU STOP USING AND SUGGESTING BATMAN STORYLINES. GREEN ARROW HAS A FAIR SHARE OF GOOD STORYLINES TOO YOU KNOW!

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@darkdetective27 said:

@imperfect_cell: Major Batman villains! Plus they made Count Vertigo a poor man's Scarecrow.

If you honestly believe Firefly has had an impact on Batman like someone like Bane has I don't know what to say to you.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: No, but you just said he was a major villain in general and I was saying he only matters in Batman's world.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: No, but you just said he was a major villain in general and I was saying he only matters in Batman's world.

If you asked him, Batman literally couldn't tell you Firefly's real name.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By MakkyD

I can already hear the cries of rage from comic fans if this happens.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope to god that in season 4 Oliver stops being a Batman knock off and he actually acts like you know GREEN ARROW.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darling_luna: I'm not even going to bother with you this time, Luna.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By username12345

@darkdetective27 said:

No Caption Provided

Especially such an easily recognizable one.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#33  Edited By Darling_Luna
username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

All it is is a broke version of Batman and everyone loves it.

That's actually a good definition.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha because why not steal more from Batman huh?

The show is starting to put themselves in a position to jump out of the Batman shadow.

Doing this would be a big step back.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Next villain should be the Joker that cripples Felicity and puts her on a wheelchair

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@bat_saint: 24 hour ban for that comment. Obscenities and graphic language are not allowed on the forums.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I think they might go that way and that would be the worst idea ever. They should stop making Arrow a Batman rip-off that isn't even half as good as anything Batman related.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It certainly made a good Batman story.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

It's bad enough that season two was essentially Dark Knight Rises with Deathstroke. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a Black Glove storyline down the line too.

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

@orangebat said:

@imperfect_cell said:

@darkdetective27 said:

So it only counts if they're "major"? What do you define as major? Bane isn't really major on par with Ra's al Ghul either. Hugo Strange isn't major. Does that mean Arrow can rip-off Batman: Prey? Ratcatcher isn't major. Does that mean Arrow can just shove him in, no problem whatsoever?

Goodness gracious, Arrow fans continue to impress me with the lengths they go to avoid admitting that Arrow rips-off Batman.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangebat said:

@imperfect_cell said:

@orangebat said:

@imperfect_cell said:

@darkdetective27 said:

So it only counts if they're "major"? What do you define as major? Bane isn't really major on par with Ra's al Ghul either. Hugo Strange isn't major. Does that mean Arrow can rip-off Batman: Prey? Ratcatcher isn't major. Does that mean Arrow can just shove him in, no problem whatsoever?

Goodness gracious, Arrow fans continue to impress me with the lengths they go to avoid admitting that Arrow rips-off Batman.

I never said they weren't copying villains, I said they weren't copying major villains, as in iconic villains, sans Ra's Al Ghul is you consider him iconic.

Arrow is pretty similar to Batman, but the villains don't prove that.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangebat: And I'm also not particularly fond of Arrow outside of Season 2.

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

@orangebat said:

@imperfect_cell said:

@orangebat said:

@imperfect_cell said:

@darkdetective27 said:

I never said they weren't copying villains, I said they weren't copying major villains, as in iconic villains, sans Ra's Al Ghul is you consider him iconic.

Arrow is pretty similar to Batman, but the villains don't prove that.

???

"Arrow needs to stop stealing from Batman." "He doesn't."

So, now you're saying that he does in fact steal from Batman?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangebat: Well **** me for not remembering things I said 3 days ago. Yeah, they take some of Batman's villains.

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

@orangebat: Well **** me for not remembering things I said 3 days ago. Yeah, they take some of Batman's villains.

OK, glad we got that sorted.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

No thanks,and I have a bad feeling the real baddie of this season may also be a Batman rogue. It could be Bane,KGBeast or Talia.

Avatar image for 4thagerunemarvel1mil
4thAgeRuneMarvel1mil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its kinda blatant how Arrow continues to adopt the Nolan-eque batman approach upon the various batman villians they keep introducing to Arrow.