Why do people believe that the narutoverse is a match for the dbz top tiers

Yotsmemario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yotsmemario

Like for real there was a guy who seriously thought that shibaku tensei would be enough to slow down a bloodbusted whis

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its because dbz has been very strong for a long time and people have tried many ways to downplay it to get their favorite character to win against it, which ends up making them sound like delusional fanboys

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatches happen because people don't know how powerful the other character is. Either that or they're spiting the character, pitting them against a far more powerful character to intentionally embarrass them.

The last option would be them being trolls. @loki_d and his cult of NoHates are the most common and frequent example.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who cares about that Naruto has them beat in a much better category

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:No, you're wrong.

The last option would be them being trolls. @loki_d and his cult of NoHates are the most common and frequent example.

The only reason.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

@kgb725 said:

Who cares about that Naruto has them beat in a much better category

Bold statement, VERY BOLD! DBZ is better.

As for OP, It is trolls, Sane fans do not do that, Too many failed abortions.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nobody believes that, and if they do, they're terribly biased and completely wrong.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has to be either A: Trolling, or B: Complete ignorance on the side of the OP, ignorance in that they probably haven't even watched Dragon Ball(Z/Super) at all, when someone from the narutoverse can destroy a Moon, play games and have arguments in the span of less than a second(With the human eye seeing neither participant), give DB a call. Until that day, it's spite. I happen to think Post King Kai trained Yamcha or Chiaotzu could defeat most of the Leaf Village and Co. with little effort.

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen people over the years over estimate Naruto characters before loki_d was around lol.

The main reason I believe people think the Narutoverse is strong than the DBZverse is by how they started watching the two animes. I started watching Naruto and Dragon Ball when I was pretty young. I honestly felt the two verses were equal in power for a few reasons.

1. Animation: With both animes having fast paced action, crazy light shows, great fight scenes, and awesome techniques and jutsus they look pretty similar at first glance.
  2. Similar Character Designs: Due to Naruto and DBZ having many parallels(Naruto=Goku, Sasuke=Vegeta) people, like myself, would often regard the characters to be similar in power, as they are in personality.
  3. Lack of Context: As a young-ling, I never really knew what the terms of planets, solar systems, or galaxies would mean for destructive power.

Avatar image for josteinfleurme65
Josteinfleurme65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because they aren't, it's pretty much that simple.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Since when have people ever thought that, except for the trolls.