Who's hotter? Cavewoman or Shanna the She-Devil?

• 83 results
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ganon15

Poll Who's hotter? Cavewoman or Shanna the She-Devil? (73 votes)

Cavewoman 48%
Shanna the She-Devil 52%

Which jungle girl is hotter?

or

• 
Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By Cavedweller88

@vance_astro said:

This is like asking, "who's hotter Storm or Ororo Monroe"?

Those are 1 in the same characters though, Meriem and Shanna may (besides being both super-powered jungle women) both have SOME similar abilities true but there still two very different characters.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52 vance_astro  Moderator

@afrothunder said:

Those are 1 in the same characters though,

My point exactly.

Meriem and Shanna may (besides being both super-powered jungle women) both have SOME similar abilities true but there still two very different characters.

They have basically the same features accept for hair color & style.

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Completely depends upon the artist.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the ones you see on the OP

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@ganon15 said:

@kuonphobos said:

the ones you see on the OP

Cho...always Cho...

He could even make Michelle Obama look good.

=)

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I want anti biotics.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afrothunder said:

Those are 1 in the same characters though,

My point exactly.

@afrothunder said:

Meriem and Shanna may (besides being both super-powered jungle women) both have SOME similar abilities true but there still two very different characters.

They have basically the same features accept for hair color & style.

There are more differences than just that. Meriem is stronger, faster, more durable, and has enhanced senses while Shanna only has the basic strength and speed as far as I know. I have the Cho version of Shanna The She-Devil but not Survival of the Fittest so if there is any other differences it would probably be there but highly doubt it.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Shanna stomps

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 vance_astro  Moderator

@afrothunder said:

There are more differences than just that. Meriem is stronger, faster, more durable, and has enhanced senses while Shanna only has the basic strength and speed as far as I know. I have the Cho version of Shanna The She-Devil but not Survival of the Fittest so if there is any other differences it would probably be there but highly doubt it.

The question is who's hotter, not who's better. I'm talking about difference in appearance. You're talking about difference in general.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Cavedweller88

@vance_astro said:

@afrothunder said:

The question is who's hotter, not who's better. I'm talking about difference in appearance. You're talking about difference in general.

Oh... well there's still some very noticeable differences between the two besides what u said "hair color and style". Meriem has bigger boobs than Shanna does (I know it may seem like they have the same size from the pics but I have both these comics so I can assure you, CWs are bigger), her eye color is green (Shanna's is blue), and lastly Meriem has bigger lips than Shanna. That is without a doubt the most distinctive thing in any Cavewoman pic is her big puffy lips cause that's how Budd drew her from the beginning. Still two completely different characters dude.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Cavedweller88
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 vance_astro  Moderator

@afrothunder said:

Meriem has bigger boobs than Shanna does (I know it may seem like they have the same size from the pics but I have both these comics so I can assure you, CWs are bigger)

That's artist specific. In the general sense they both simply have big boobs.

her eye color is green (Shanna's is blue),

ok...

That is without a doubt the most distinctive thing in any Cavewoman pic is her big puffy lips cause that's how Budd drew her from the beginning.

This is ALSO artist specific.

Still two completely different characters dude.

Not in terms of who is "hotter" IMO. They are both scantly clad women with long hair, big boobs & curvy asses. Those are the basics. In terms of "hotness" you can't break down who has the prettier face because like alot of what you're trying to say is different about them, it's artist specific. All artists don't draw their faces the same. Cho's Shanna is probably the one that people will use most or depictions of Shanna but I think Ed Benes' Shanna is prettier as far as her facial features than Cho's and she also has fuller lips like you were describing or Meriem. These are characters. Not real women. I break them down the the basics and as far as the basics and I can't say one is better than the other.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Shanna is the sexy one out of the two. I think Meriem Cooper is badly drawn.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The dirt.

No Caption Provided

She has arthritis?

What makes you say that?

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67  Edited By Ondskapt666

@ganon15 said:
@ondskapt666 said:

What makes you say that?

I don't know how else to say it? She doesn't look proportional and the artist is not that good at drawing a good looking woman.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Cavedweller88

Not in terms of who is "hotter" IMO. They are both scantly clad women with long hair, big boobs & curvy asses. Those are the basics. In terms of "hotness" you can't break down who has the prettier face because like alot of what you're trying to say is different about them, it's artist specific. All artists don't draw their faces the same. Cho's Shanna is probably the one that people will use most or depictions of Shanna but I think Ed Benes' Shanna is prettier as far as her facial features than Cho's and she also has fuller lips like you were describing or Meriem. These are characters. Not real women. I break them down the the basics and as far as the basics and I can't say one is better than the other.

None of what I said about Cavewoman is artist specific because Budd Root (her creator) originally created her with having big boobs, a big butt, big puffy lips etc. There has NEVER been an artist who have drawn Cavewoman before Budd Root to say that those features I said about her is artist specific because like I said that's how he originally drew her (look under Meriem Cooper and check on Budds creation of Cavewoman for more proof if u want to do so) . So any pic of Cavewoman drawn by Budd himself is (case in point) 100% original. If anybody is artist specific around here it's Shanna.

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@afrothunder said:

@vance_astro said:

None of what I said about Cavewoman is artist specific because Budd Root (her creator) originally created her with having big boobs, a big butt, big puffy lips etc. There has NEVER been an artist who have drawn Cavewoman before Budd Root to say that those features I said about her is artist specific because like I said that's how he originally drew her (look under Meriem Cooper and check on Budds creation of Cavewoman for more proof if u want to do so) . So any pic of Cavewoman drawn by Budd himself is (case in point) 100% original. If anybody is artist specific around here it's Shanna.

I can say that those features are artist specific because her creator isn't the only person who ever draws her or who has ever drawn her. That would be true for Shanna or Meriem...

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afrothunder said:

@vance_astro said:

I can say that those features are artist specific because her creator isn't the only person who ever draws her or who has ever drawn her. That would be true for Shanna or Meriem...

Her creator was the FIRST to draw her WITH those features so again, big boobs, big butt, big puffy lips etc are her original features, not artist specific. The other artists who have drawn Cavewoman only followed Budds original design of her, they did not add big boobs to Cavewoman because she already had big boobs to begin with. Shanna on the other hand was not originally drawn with big boobs and a big butt, those were later added to the character (more so in alternate versions like frank cho's shanna the she-devil) by other artists.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She looks like a Serbian pretending to be a Greek American.

it's not "still can't do it", its' still sick as a dog". the mucous I am coughing up is the color of Chameleon Boy.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She looks like a Serbian pretending to be a Greek American.

it's not "still can't do it", its' still sick as a dog". the mucous I am coughing up is the color of Chameleon Boy.

Lol how are you able to tell exactly what country white women are from anyway? Still, you have to admit she's a good pick for Shanna

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate how I function well when sick as a dawg.

I really feel like crap right now.

All I can say is that I have been a paid illustrator for multi cultural and polyethinic publications. So if you have a writer say "draw this woman, she's Bosnian, but not Muslim, she's old school Slavic Catholic, but she's got a Serbian Grandfather who affected both her bines structure AND her body language because the Serbs feel they are to Yugoslavia what the Antlanta Gerogians feel they are to the Noble South of America, south of the Mason Dixon Line."

So when you create a face and ribcage from nothing, you can reverse engineer it too, ethnically. No doff to how I know the diff in a Hopi First American jawline to a Lakota Sioux First Amerian jawline, and how I can tell if a micro-dyke-semi-butch woman is from Ontario or if she is from Sydney. Or how I pull my hair out if some frat-tard says he can't see how different a Korean Amaerican Princess's face is from a Viet-Oaktown hoodrat's face. I mean DUDE.

Thats like not seeing the diff between Sudanese dark women and Niger dark women. Like the dofference between Poruguese women and Dutch Belgian women.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and yeah, EXCELLENT pick for Shanna.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Shanna.

SNOO SNOO

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: so, where is the woman from your photographs descended from?

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: so, where is the woman from your photographs descended from?

I have no clue lol I found her after googling "blonde female boxer." I was hoping you could deduct her nationality

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO

we need to ask Big Cimmerian. She might be his sister.

which means don't flirt with her if you want to live.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ganon15

@jugjugbanks said:

LMAO

we need to ask Big Cimmerian. She might be his sister.

which means don't flirt with her if you want to live.

This woman looks even more like Shanna:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

She's Bosnian

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By JugJugBanks

@ganon15: No sh!t. She probably has 7 brothers and at least 2 sisters who'll make stew outta us if we loook at her lustfully too. But like most Bozzie babes, she has TOTES dyed her hair.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If you wanta HOT, and surpremely apt for comics, female from Bosnia, look for Natasa Ristic, immegre to Australia, star of Danger 5 (in AussiePolCorrectLand), which is a crap TV show created from a love of 1960's comics and animated TV shows.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ganon15

@jugjugbanks: How do you know this specific amazon died her hair? lol

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: because I have done stage make-up and even in those picks I know to look at the roots.

and I also know 3 Bosnian chicks, few of them are blonde, but those that ARE blonde don't have that shade. Different ethnotypes have different shades of different hair colors. Just like trees and greenery in Yugoslavia have motre of an olive tone in the green than you see in similar flora you find in Central America or Hawaii.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: because I have done stage make-up and even in those picks I know to look at the roots.

and I also know 3 Bosnian chicks, few of them are blonde, but those that ARE blonde don't have that shade. Different ethnotypes have different shades of different hair colors. Just like trees and greenery in Yugoslavia have motre of an olive tone in the green than you see in similar flora you find in Central America or Hawaii.

Damn, well, find me another blonde babe that would be perfect for Shanna. Would you say the first woman was a better pick?

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to sound politically correct, but, the thing with either Shanna or Cavewoman comes down to what they can "do", and therefor also "how well they think".

It's like Barbarella portrayed by Jane Fonda way back when. Physically not quite there, but MENTALLY? and in terms of "getting things done" and dexterity? She was best for the role at the time.

Most people don't know that Christina Hendricks from Mad Men (she plays Joanie who is now a an exec and VP of the ad company that Mad Men is about) is actually blonde, and also used to be a Goth when she was young, and very athletic and "bendy". I think she would make a great Shanna.

I'll get back to you on Cavewoman, but personally I'd love Kat Dennings.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@afrothunder said:

Her creator was the FIRST to draw her WITH those features so again, big boobs, big butt, big puffy lips etc are her original features, not artist specific. The other artists who have drawn Cavewoman only followed Budds original design of her, they did not add big boobs to Cavewoman because she already had big boobs to begin with. Shanna on the other hand was not originally drawn with big boobs and a big butt, those were later added to the character (more so in alternate versions like frank cho's shanna the she-devil) by other artists.

If that's what YOU choose to go by to decide what's different in their appearance, that's your own personal thing. Characters' appearances change with different artists. The other artists who have drawn Cavewoman HAVEN'T only followed Budd's original design of her. If you read "Cavewoman's Jungle Jam" you'll see a much thinner Cavewoman than the original curvy version or if you've read "Cavewoman: Oasis" you'll find a version of Meriem with and even bigger bust than Budd's version. I never said that "big boobs" were something added to the character, my point about them being artist specific was in response to YOU saying that Meriem's were bigger than Shanna's, which IS artist specific. None of this really matters to begin with because like I said these are characters, characters are subject to change and when you break them down to the consistent basic components, they are basically the same character, TOO ME! You don't agree, you don't agree. You chose how YOU want to break this down. Doesn't have anything to do with me...

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afrothunder said:

If that's what YOU choose to go by to decide what's different in their appearance, that's your own personal thing. Characters' appearances change with different artists. The other artists who have drawn Cavewoman HAVEN'T only followed Budd's original design of her. If you read "Cavewoman's Jungle Jam" you'll see a much thinner Cavewoman than the original curvy version or if you've read "Cavewoman: Oasis" you'll find a version of Meriem with and even bigger bust than Budd's version. I never said that "big boobs" were something added to the character, my point about them being artist specific was in response to YOU saying that Meriem's were bigger than Shanna's, which IS artist specific. None of this really matters to begin with because like I said these are characters, characters are subject to change and when you break them down to the consistent basic components, they are basically the same character, TOO ME! You don't agree, you don't agree. You chose how YOU want to break this down. Doesn't have anything to do with me...

When I said that Meriem has bigger boobs than Shanna I was referring to the pics in question Budd Roots Cavewoman and Frank Cho's Shanna which are the versions presented in this thread. You said that those versions are artist specific, I said that in Cavewomans case it's not, and really its not even in Shanna's case either because this is Frank Chos version we're talking about (well at least I'm talking about) not Shanna in general (which doesn't even have any relation to the general character except the name) which is what your talking about. I know other artist who've drawn Cavewoman draw her a little differently just as you have said. I think me and you just have a misunderstanding about the whole thing. If you think it's artist specific than by all means that's your opinion dude.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ganon15

I have to say I'm in the middle here between choosing these two dames. Shanna is equally as sexy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the words of Marcellus Wallace, Frank Cho found himself "one smilin' motherf*cker" after designing her:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

Shanna the She Devil

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Budd Root > Frank Cho

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Cavewoman is hotter and it isn't even close.

neras_a_renihw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By neras_a_renihw

@benk111 said:

I can't tell the difference between the two characters

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#96 the_stegman  Moderator

How is this thread still going??? Didn't even know people cared enough about the two of em to see which is hotter.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this thread still going??? Didn't even know people cared enough about the two of em to see which is hotter.

Hey! they both hold very interesting stories and excellents plots in their comics

No Caption Provided

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman said:

Hey! they both hold very interesting stories and excellents plots in their comics

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided