Where would this Chinese television drama character rank as a hero in Marvel or DC?

Avatar image for handsdownplease
handsdownplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I am interested in almost all kinds of television dramas from all over the world. Recently I found out a Chinese television drama called Armor Heroes, it’s pretty similar to Kamen Rider and it’s just for kids basically . But there is one character from it that caught my attention, coz he’s op as fuck. And I wander how will he rank as a hero in Marvel or DC. That character isn’t necessarily a person, it’s an armor called the “emperor armor”. Although it’s an armor, but it has self-consciousness, and there’s a bunch of clones of it who are of course crazily weaker, but can be summoned and be dressed on your body. And I think it’s obvious that today we’re gonna discus about the “true self” emperor armor, not it’s clones. So, the true self emperor armor didn’t really show itself in the drama, so it didn’t actually present any feat at all. But don’t worry, we got the official statements of it, which are crazy as shit. The following are official statements: The emperor hero is the emperor above all kings. It is the supreme ruler of the universe of light and the only one who can give him a stalemate is the leader of the universe of shadow, the shadow emperor. It is the emperor hero’s mission to help each universe to resist the erosion of the universe of shadow. All armors have no limit to their powers, the stronger the summoner, the stronger they get, but the only thing is that their starting points are different. The starting point of the emperor hero is the way of Heaven. The emperor hero has the attributes of Yin and Yang and the Five Elements, control time and space, possesses the infinite power of all things in the universe, and is the incarnation of the way of heaven that rules everything. And with the help of the summoner (though no one in the drama has yet be able to summon the true self emperor hero), the emperor hero can surpass the way of heaven. The emperor hero is the strongest warrior composed of five sets of light and shadow armors possesses all the power of the five element of light and shadow in the universe. Light=stars, shadow=dark matter and dark energy, everything of five elements=planets. Light and shadow: refers to the Yin and Yang of things, light and darkness, white and black, positive and negative, representing the most basic opposite relationship of all things. It is the objective law of nature, the origin of the movement and change of all things in the universe, and the basic law for mankind to understand things.The five elements: the ancient Chinese divided the universe into five types of things, namely wood, fire, earth, metal, and water, and called them the “five element” (The Five Elements is a philosophical system of political science in the Warring States Period. Confucianism in the Warring States Period divided everything in the universe into five categories according to their characteristics: fire, water, wood, metal and earth (the order of the seven policies), collectively known as the Five Elements. The five elements do not refer to the specific five single things, but the abstract summary of the five different attributes of everything in the universe).

And as I have mentioned before, the emperor hero is the incarnation of the way of heaven, and it’s starting point is the way of heaven. So what exactly is the way of heaven? The literal meaning of "the way of heaven (Tian Dao)" is the law of movement and change of the sky. The world must have its rules, is the way of heaven. The so-called way of heaven means the rules of all things, the truth of all things, and everything has certain rules.

So, how would the emperor hero rank as a hero in Marvel judging by the statements of him? Can it defeats the likes of Odin or Thanos? Is he at least universal? Or how well would he compete in Kamen Rider? Can he defeat the likes of Kamen Rider Zi-O? Let me know what you think please.

No Caption Provided