See you soon. Take care of yourself.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10603  Edited By Aqua1

@estrelladeleon: Bye man! It was a great time. When did i see you for the first time here, 2020? 2021? No matter anyways. Have a great time now!

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Estrella's leaving???? You'll be missed bro

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for estrelladeleonn
EstrellaDeLeonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kind of bored at this point. I've done some blogs, some remain saved in gen. discussion for anyone to see them, some in CaVs, a few will be lost though, sadly, but who cares.

Cv was fun and all, but I think it's time to just let it go, as there are more important things in my life I want to soft out. Not a good-byes guy much, so I'll just say, see ya.

Annnd, just in case, I am this guy.

No Caption Provided

Bye bye.

Things got good fast. Was in a pretty bad mood, ignore what my goofy ahh ass said(and I can't miss the fun, sorry). Anyways, sup~

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleonn: Gotta hope if GoW ban gets lifted as well, cuz things should get spicy.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude respawned 🐐

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10611 takenstew22  Moderator

@estrelladeleon said:

Kind of bored at this point. I've done some blogs, some remain saved in gen. discussion for anyone to see them, some in CaVs, a few will be lost though, sadly, but who cares.

Cv was fun and all, but I think it's time to just let it go, as there are more important things in my life I want to soft out. Not a good-byes guy much, so I'll just say, see ya.

No Caption Provided

Bye bye.

Things got good fast. Was in a pretty bad mood, ignore what my goofy ahh ass said(and I can't miss the fun, sorry). Anyways, sup~

Yoooo

Avatar image for estrelladeleonn
EstrellaDeLeonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleonn: Gotta hope if GoW ban gets lifted as well, cuz things should get spicy.

Yep.

@estrelladeleonn said:
@estrelladeleon said:

No Caption Provided

Bye bye.

Yoooo

Taken my dude, what up

Jfire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi I'm new I joined comic vine about 3 days ago, I have always wanted to join and I love it

supermanfan78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

@zero_edge: Hello, as apparent as this is, I am a new user and have been meaning to create an official account for some time now, but I look forward to learning more about things I may not have known about my favorite characters, as well as learn more about users on here, perhaps we will have things in common or more differences than similarities. My favorite super hero is Superman, I wish that he's who I could have been into as a kid, he's definitely someone I could have needed long ago, but anyways Superman is my favorite superhero because he is the idea of a better tomorrow, someone that represents the best of humanity and teaches us to hold ourselves and others accountable for our everyday actions. My favorite comic book series is Kickass, I understand many don't favor this particular comic series because of how overly edgy and extreme it is, but overall it's a solid series in my opinion that has a fresh and grounded take on vigilantism in real life, and why the malevolence and ruthlessness of the criminal world should never ever be underestimated, I have several different Kickass comic variants, most notably for Kickass 3, and an issue 1 comic con sketch, prelude Hitgirl issue 1 Leandro Fernandez variant, and many more. I hope to learn much from all and as well as yourselves!

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10615  Edited By yejj

bye losers

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10616  Edited By Jurance

@yejj: You leaving already? Thought you were gonna stay here for like another year?

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance: ill probably just barley post until then

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10618  Edited By Jurance
CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10619  Edited By CAV_Tighten
@yejj said:

bye losers

But why? you're the only one on here who's actually funny...

Kaiz3n49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo was good with it. I’m ram I’ve officially made a return to cv after a long series of events etc long story short I’m back and active.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10621  Edited By owie  Moderator
Jfire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thomasmariel33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone, I'm Thomas.

I am here especially for the X-Men zone

ajwnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi all, been using CV for a long while and it finally occurred to me I should sign up. Have been collecting (digitally) for many years and now have an obscenely huge collection, having realised early on that it's actually cheaper and more enjoyable than therapy. I buy when I can, but storage space limits thankfully mean I can still afford to put food on the table.
Cheers, thanks for having me. :)

natagu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10626  Edited By natagu

Hi, I'm new. :D xD

scarlet_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10627  Edited By scarlet_death  Moderator

So yeah, I'll be leaving the site for an indefinite amount of time as I've received news that involves a new rising shift in my career. Lots of traveling involved

So if anyone who knows me in Discord and needs something from me there, feel free to pm me as I will also be leaving Comicvine Discord servers I'm active in within this week.

Take good care of yourselves and be good people.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10628 takenstew22  Moderator
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@scarlet_death said:

So yeah, I'll be leaving the site for an indefinite amount of time as I've received news that involves a new rising shift in my career. Lots of traveling involved

So if anyone who knows me in Discord and needs something from me there, feel free to pm me as I will also be leaving Comicvine Discord servers I'm active in within this week.

one of the GOAT thread makers leaving the site rip I'll never get my fix of random Jojo threads now

keep up that irl grind tho you got this

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck. Hope you have a life with lots of progress. I know it's an annoying reference, but hey, this may be the last time I get to make it.