The Naruto-Boruto Thread: Episode 6/chapter 12 released!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2101  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's getting better and my suspicions are getting clearer, though the battles still need some work.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2107 the_stegman  Moderator

@sophia89: @princearagorn1: I was thinking as the episode went on , Naruto needs to know about this. No way one of his childhood friends gets possessed and he doesn't find out. And just like that, Shino tells him at the end, lol.

Good episode, Shikidai continues to impress.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

so there are two Boruto threads?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: I saw that BS. How the hell are Boruto and Sarada supposed to be above Naruto?! Sasuke imo should not be either but if they put him above him it isn't the biggest deal

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: I don't remember him training Boruto in Gaiden.

Also, having a hard time wrapping my head around those databook scans. Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man i really need to catchup on this.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@sophia89: I don't remember him training Boruto in Gaiden.

No Caption Provided

It was just a quick glimpse of them training. They went on to play hide & seek after this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Agree, should have used kid verisons.

Am I the only one Who thinks Kishi is the only one who can draw Kage Naruto's cloak? The new guy get it all wrong, its just plain weird. And not just his cloak but his outfit as well.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid episode like the others. Is Mitsuki the one manipulating people and the evil essence?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Don't think so. Major spoilers below.

Mitsuki is Orchimaru's son. In a quick chapter, we saw that he left the sound for the leaf and that he is actually a good kid. The thing manipulating people is most likely a spiritual being or an interdimensional being. I thought it was Orochimaru for a while, but he wouldn't miss with the leaf with Naruto around, he knows Naruto is far more powerful than him.

Yeah I saw that. Didn't he have to beat a clone of himself or something? Why the secret conversations with Orichimaru though? And what does he mean by "I'll find out soon if he's my sun"?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@uugieboogie: Yeah he did. Orochimaru had him fight his adult clone, then the clone told him he was a clone and he has to chose between being Orochimaru's clone or kill Orochimaru and help his clone. That was revealed to be a ploy between Orochimaru and the adult clone to see what Mitsuki would choose. I think then he was told that Boruto can help him carve his own path, and Boruto can be his sun (Guide and beacon as to what he should be like). In episode 5 you can see this when Boruto told him he doesn't like people that fight to kill, and he let go of iwabe.

Ahhh, makes sense now thanks. How do you feel about Mitsuki as a character? And how do you feel about the power level of the Genin this generation?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2121  Edited By Gaoron

Boruto vs Naruto?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2122 the_stegman  Moderator

@gaoron: Boruto has more curves. It's like Kate Upton vs Margot Robbie. No wrong answer.

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watched the latest Boruto its alright like the animation.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if Kawaki is possessed by the same evil chakra going around. If not, I wonder what other reason Boruto would have activating it in their fight? If Kawaki isn't possessed but Boruto still activates it I hope that means it has other abilities than just seeing evil chakra.

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the new Boruto manga the ending of it was just odd.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn that's nasty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty good episode, really wanna see what happens next.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: @uugieboogie: @jaycool2: @passingthroughv2:

This is all I could tag on this page, but I thought of a few Naruto related questions recently and instead of making an entirely new bread about it I thought its pose the questions here.

1) Did Naruto ever learn that Jiraiya was his god father and that Jiraiya basically named him?

2) Would Iruka still have been Naruto’s father figure at his wedding if Jiraiya survived?

3) During the Kage Summit episode of Boruto, we find out that Metal Lee and Iwabe are apparently aware of what Ay told Darui when he lost his arm, cause Metal says that Darui “became the Raikage’s right hand” and they seem to know certain events of the last war. If you think about it it makes sense that they would because it was only about 20 years before they were born and I’m sure would be in all the history books now and have a lot of older citizens talking about it. If so, then how come no one is aware of what Naruto can do/what he did during he war? How come no one is aware of Sasuke and what he can do, since they both basically saved he world? How come Boruto isn’t grateful that his father saved the world *again* from Toneri and having the moon crashed into the earth? What I’m basically saying is how could Naruto have become the Ninja world’s hero and save the world twice without Boruto and other kids in his generation knowing how badass he is?

4) Would anyone be interested in a team up between Naruto, Sasuke, and Toneri?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@thevivas: Argh, I haven't seen it yet. Thanks for the tag.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

This is all I could tag on this page, but I thought of a few Naruto related questions recently and instead of making an entirely new bread about it I thought its pose the questions here.

1) Did Naruto ever learn that Jiraiya was his god father and that Jiraiya basically named him?

I think he learned that Jiraya named him after he read that book that Jiraya had written with the main character named Naruto.

2) Would Iruka still have been Naruto’s father figure at his wedding if Jiraiya survived?

Hard to say. Iruka is the very first person who didn't treat him like akamaru's crap in the village, so he certainly does mean a lot to him. However, Jiraya spent so much time with him and is his godfather, it's hard for me to see why he wouldn't be choosen. But this is a pretty good question. At the very least, they would both be very important to Naruto on that day.

3) During the Kage Summit episode of Boruto, we find out that Metal Lee and Iwabe are apparently aware of what Ay told Darui when he lost his arm, cause Metal says that Darui “became the Raikage’s right hand” and they seem to know certain events of the last war. If you think about it it makes sense that they would because it was only about 20 years before they were born and I’m sure would be in all the history books now and have a lot of older citizens talking about it. If so, then how come no one is aware of what Naruto can do/what he did during he war? How come no one is aware of Sasuke and what he can do, since they both basically saved he world? How come Boruto isn’t grateful that his father saved the world *again* from Toneri and having the moon crashed into the earth? What I’m basically saying is how could Naruto have become the Ninja world’s hero and save the world twice without Boruto and other kids in his generation knowing how badass he is?

I dunno. I remember in the Boruto episode where Kid shin fights Naruto that Sarada mentions the nine tails when naruto goes SPSM. She said something about how it was what everyone was saying was inside the 7th Hokage. And if you remember a lot of people were asleep when Naruto got Rikudo powers so he could have kept his full power on the down low as things cooled off. Same with Sasuke, though a few people here and there know a few rumors of Sasuke's true power.

As far as I am aware everyone knows Naruto is a great war hero, but from what I have observed, no one knows about Toneri and the rabbits on the moon. It could be possible that out of respect for him, Naruto and Hinata kept info very minimal about what happened.

Eh, why not? Sounds cool.

passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

I don't think so

This is a hard question honestly

I follow what Jay said maybe the didn't talk about Naruto's stupid op powers though you would think Bijuu mode would have a mention

I could see that working as long Toneri is not going pull still your girl