(Read Description first) Off this list Which Hero would you want to be a Real Person (

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll (Read Description first) Off this list Which Hero would you want to be a Real Person ( (29 votes)

Batman 7%
Iron Man 48%
Captain America 31%
Green Arrow 0%
Results 14%

Each one gets no Rescources When they First show up. They get Teleported to the real world with nothing right after there first big moment.

If you choose Batman Bruce comes hear Right After his training with the League of Shadows is finished. Wayne company doesn't exist all he has is his basic gear.

If you Choose Iron Man he comes here right after he escapes the cave of terrorist Stark industries doesn't exist

If you Choose Captain America he Is Found Frozen and woken up after the events of the movie Captain America the first Avenger.

If you Choose green arrow he comes Right After leaving the Island. Queen industries does not exist.

• 
Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man would be able to help our world the most probably.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vigilantism isn't going to help this world much (so Oliver is out), neither is a super-soldier (so Steve is out), so that leaves Nolan Batman and MCU Iron Man. Everything Bruce can do, Tony can do better, so he gets my vote.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Definitely Iron Man

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vigilantism isn't going to help this world much (so Oliver is out), neither is a super-soldier (so Steve is out), so that leaves Nolan Batman and MCU Iron Man. Everything Bruce can do, Tony can do better, so he gets my vote.

If you argue vigilantism isn't going to help, which I agree, then why was Green Arrow the only one disqualified? Batman is also a vigilante.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I am going with Tony as well.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Because, IIRC, Nolan Batman was implied to be REALLY good at both business and, more importantly, engineering. I haven't been watching Arrow since mid-season 1, but from what I recall he didn't have any particular abilities beyond vigilantism, charisma and implied good instincts for business (which apparently he applied to be elected as mayor).

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mrmonster

Iron Man because he'd revolutionize the tech world. Yes, I am aware that in this scenario, Stark Industries doesn't exist, but he can always work for Apple, Microsoft, Boeing, or even a defense company like Lockhead Martin.

I think all Bruce Wayne and Oliver Queen do is handle petty street crime. Overall, not a significant contribution to the world. Don't get me wrong, they both seem smart, but neither is even comparable to Tony Stark.

Captain America probably goes and fights ISIS. Definitely a noble cause, but not as noble as all the ways Tony Stark can change the world. I mean, ISIS is going to be defeated sooner or later anyway. They're certainly not going to survive Trump's first term, I think that's a guarantee.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man would be the most useful

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Because, IIRC, Nolan Batman was implied to be REALLY good at both business and, more importantly, engineering. I haven't been watching Arrow since mid-season 1, but from what I recall he didn't have any particular abilities beyond vigilantism, charisma and implied good instincts for business (which apparently he applied to be elected as mayor).

Eh, I don't remember any of this. I mean, he didn't create any of his own gadgets since he got them all from Fox. Sure, he modified some of them, but one of the biggest complaints with Nolan Batman is his lack of "genius" intellect. He really just seems like an above average dude on that end.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap. Many Nazis need punching.

And Iron Man would not achieve what he has without his funds, so instead of being a billionaire playboy with alcohol issues, he'd be some random smart drunk.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necronn-: To paraphrase the first film, Tony was able to build unlimited clean energy with a box of scraps in a cave. I don't remember if he has mad business instincts in the MCU, but that invention alone would get him a lot of funding (provided he finds a way to do it without breaking our universe's laws of physics).

@buttersdaman000:Modifying tech still requires engineering knowledge, though. In the end, still nothing compared to what Tony does, but also nothing to scoff at compared to RL people.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necronn- said:

Cap. Many Nazis need punching.

And Iron Man would not achieve what he has without his funds, so instead of being a billionaire playboy with alcohol issues, he'd be some random smart drunk.

At the bare minimum Tony becomes CEO of Apple or Microsoft. Given his genius, every tech company in the world would want to hire him, and every government in the world would want to contract his tech.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony literally created his own element.... He would single handedly propel us a 100 years ahead technologically

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By buttersdaman000

@quinlan58 said:

@buttersdaman000:Modifying tech still requires engineering knowledge, though. In the end, still nothing compared to what Tony does, but also nothing to scoff at compared to RL people.

Yeah, but the extent of his modifications are nothing special is all i'm saying lol he'd literally offer nothing intellectually that your average college grad with experience will.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers