Questions about the absorbing man

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got some questions about the absorbing man I know his powers are magical and I know he can become things he touches like iron or steel but what about fire, water or lava how long can he keep it and what are his limitations ?

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can transform into fire and such, but he usually doesn't do it due to the effects of his powers, as transforming into something like lava would mean that he'd be unable to form a body with it's molecular structure, and turning into fire would give him a ton of weaknesses, like being blown out or lack of oxygen.

Creel's also not the smartest dude around, so he'll more than likely go for the usual materials, like steel. If his powers were in the hands of someone smarter, it would be a far greater threat than the sight annoyance he is right now.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every once in a while he gets his hands on something that gives him insane powers like a cosmic cube or Mjolnir or something. I dont know if he's ever tried absorbing an Infinity Gem or not...

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: thanks oh what if the absorbing man were to touch two things at the same time like adamantium and vibranium would he be abile to combine them ?

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: He's too stupid to try something like that. At best, he'd have both properties, but he wouldn't be able to combine them. His absorption is limited to what he can get his hands on. He can't modify anything he chooses to absorb.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could be as powerful as metamorpho but sadly hes usually just a discount colossus

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huthimamwa: @stalin-is-steel: @firestarlord73194: I know he can also absorb the powers of other heroes like he did with the sentry but I like to know can he absorb the powers from say superman and how long can he keep something he absorbed ?