Is Jason Todd the perfect boyfriend for her?

• 72 results
EuniceGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Jason Todd the perfect boyfriend for her? (49 votes)

yes 12%
no 51%
only TIM is perfect for her 31%
other(tell who) 6%
 • 
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

@god_spawn: Cool, thanks. I didn't think it sounded Morrison-y, but Inc is so weird I wouldn't have put it past him.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#52 god_spawn  Moderator

@fadetoblackbolt: No problem.

And I just saw your edit. I can see where you picked up the idea. I personally never saw him as gay, but that's just my opinion. At least he isn't with Scarlet anymore and they kind of retconned that out of existence which makes me super happy. Essence was a step up in weird way I guess. And Isabel was a good looking girl. But then again, her primary artist was Rocafort so it's like a cheat code.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@fadetoblackbolt: Ok, I'll give you Punisher. On Logan and Batman I personally can't. Having several relationships mean nothing. There are a lot of in-the-closet folk who are dating the opposite sex because they are in denial or are ashamed.

I can kind of give you Logan since he could easily be gay if he wanted to. It's not like he ever cared about his image. Bruce I cannot at all. He is all about his image. Plus, Bruce has never had that ONE special person in his life. I mean besides Alfred.

I personally wish I knew more about Jason to verify if your claims are accurate and if there isn't a relationship he has had that isn't "defined by another man." I can say that he got with Starfire first before Roy. If I am not mistaken. Plus, why would he say, "ha suck that Roy?"

@alak:
I want to add this, an artist Frank Ocean wrote a blog stating that he dated, mated, and was attracted to several women in his lifetime. However, he later admitted that his first true love was with a man. I can also add that Castle might have been in the closet too, because he was ashamed or in denial he got a wife and kids. He still could have loved his wife even if it wasn't a true love sort of speak.

My personal main point is that you can add stories and twist previous ones as much as you'd like but that doesn't make them "TRUE."

For me Bats can easily be secretly gay just as much as Jason. Punisher maybe too depending if you'd want to take away his love for his wife. Logan you can but again he doesn't care about his image. He's a proud mutant in a world that hated/feared them. Wolverine would be the hardest one for me to believe he was secretly gay all this time.

( +)

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

@yung_ancient_one: You don't have to have the ONE special person to be heterosexual lol

Check back a page, god_spawn corrected me on the Outlaws part, so I dropped that. As for the "suck that", it's just about beating the other guy. Jason has a very "anything you can do, I can do better" mindset, extending that to sexual relationships isn't out of character, gay or straight.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

lol no, if anything she should hook up with Bruce, finally all those Robin/Batman rumors will make some sense.

They make sense in The Dark Knight Returns. It's still disturbing :P

Its Frank Miller, what did you expect?
Its Frank Miller, what did you expect?

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@fadetoblackbolt: Thank you for directing me to God_Spawns post. I thought he slept with Kori too.

II. I know you don't need to have that ONE special person to be straight. I don't even have that ONE special person so by that logic I'm gay. My point is more that since they didn't have that ONE special person you could hypothetically speaking use that as evidence for Bruce to be in the closet.

I have heard stories of gay people pretending to be straight because they were ashamed or in denial so that can be used as an explanation for Batman as well.

In fiction you can literally changed anything. You can twist stories to fit a new one or add more. I am not against the idea for Jason Todd being gay. I'm more against the idea that HE HAS to be gay.

I don't think anyone in fiction has to be anything. Some character traits should stay but everything can be changed. The only thing is some quality traits will take a bit more convincing than others.

( + )

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: is was either that or i say the word hate. hate is not a word you just throw around

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13: and again i dont know weather to say F you or to keep on laughing so for now ill keep on laughing

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#59 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: is was either that or i say the word hate. hate is not a word you just throw around

Dislike, least liked, just worst and drop the "most" part... hate is not the only way to phrase that sentence.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

DC should make Jason gay.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By lifeofvibe

@entropy_aegis: OH GOD not another one

there never gonna make him gay and i know it

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steph is Tim's girl

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#64  Edited By entropy_aegis

@entropy_aegis: OH GOD not another one

there never gonna make him gay and i know it

Just wait till Gail Simone gets her hands on him.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All this gay talk makes me wonder... how would Jason Todd feel if he was reading this thread? o_O

EuniceGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By EuniceGalaxy

@veshark: she had relationship with detective gage who was in age of barbara

EuniceGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: tim has many girls stephanie deserves something better

DocStrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: I'm inclined to go with @fadetoblackbolt from his first page argument. Tim and Jason should just hook up already and call it a day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eunicegalaxy: is Todd better? He slept with starfire. Everyone has multiple girls but I think she belongs with Tim

EuniceGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: i dont rhink that jason is better but when she was with tim she lived down of his shadow

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

His one and only:

No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers