How would you add the x-men and f4 into the mcu

Afrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Say that marvel did get the rights back drom fox how would you do it.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I wouldn't.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Saberscar223

F4 easy

Xmen i think would have to be done like someone reset time or the mcu ends up in a paralell universe mutants are a HUGE deal politaclly and they would have to come up with a way to show why mutants where never brought up before or just call them inhumans.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For X-Men:

HP 1: Parallel Universe with some Gate for Passage. Supergirl/Flash had show that It may work

HP 2: After Inifinity Wars -> Battleworld/Secret Wars/Other Dimensional Foldin Crossover -> Join Universe with Infinity Gem

For 4F:

What's the problem? Reboot the 3rd time and do a proper film

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

You could just say an infinitesimal (but growing) portion of the population are Mutants, literally about 2,000 people world-wide with say, 90% of them being rounded up by Magneto in Genosha or Xavier in his school. The X-Men have fought Magneto a few times, but each time the Mutants use their powers to wipe any records (telepathy, technokinesis etc.) of the events. The X-Men film could be about the Mutants being outed to the world and revealed as the next stage of human evolution.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., assuming it's still on (big if), would probably do some stuff with Mutants, they could do flashbacks to some stuff Coulson and May have dealt with over the years. It's been established that S.H.I.E.L.D. have been dealing with superhumans for years (The Index), they could've dealt with Mutants and just never known what they were. We never really found out the origin of Scorch's powers and S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't find out the Belyakovs were Inhumans for years.

Due to the poor reception of the preceding FF films, I would want to establish them in other MCU properties first. I'd have the Human Torch show up as a supporting character in the 2019 Spider-Man sequel, maybe have a cameo with Grimm as well. Depending on what they're doing with the whole Namor thing, they could appear in the second or third series of that too. Then a solo film in 2021.

I'd drop the entire Fox Universe aside from Deadpool.

None of this will happen though, lol.

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

With Magneto going Ultimatum on the entire MCU thus ending it forever.

DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DanMarshall

If I was still excited for the Marvel movies I think Sal from ComicPop has the right idea

The Fantasic Four has always been there but have been in space for a long time, and the X-Men have just been hiding by having Professor X keeping them psychically hidden then they show up in a one of those annoying after credits scenes. Thats probably not exactly what he meant but thats the general idea.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By APEX_pretador

X-MEN are in alternate timeline, and Dr strange finds them by travelling through timelines and realities, when they need WAR against Avengers.

FANTASTIC FOUR are locked in their room for over a week, since they returned from space, and they are extremely weakened. Their powers have returned after this latest space trip but are heavily weakened. They are actually locked in by some classic F4 villain, who tries to kill them, but avengers arrive on the right moment and save them. Dr Banner helps them heal their bodies.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The MCU could get too crowded IMO

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I wouldn't.

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could always go the "alternate universe" route.

You could do a prelude film with House of M and wipe out most of the mutants. Then you could have Charles use Cerebro to wipe mutant memories from the minds of the world, and convince SW she isn't a mutant, thus how she "gains" her powers in MCU. Then have a film where she remembers the mutants, and the remaining ones come back into the light....

AND THEN WE GET TOM HARDY WOLVERINE VS HULK!!!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Outside_85

With a hammer.