Goku can be easily beaten by Sasuke, Itachi And Madara

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TL;DR:

No Caption Provided

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't watch Naruto, but I'm curious if any Dragon Ball fan can actually debunk the tactic of using Genjutsu to solo the verse? From what I've heard, the technique is 100% infallible and uncounterable. Is this true?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@leo-343 said:

It never ends does it.

At least it's not another Goku vs Superman thread.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi can't even beat 23rd Goku and this doesn't belong in the battle section

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is a jobber and he would get caught in Genjutsu. Idk, seems sorta believable.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't watch Naruto, but I'm curious if any Dragon Ball fan can actually debunk the tactic of using Genjutsu to solo the verse? From what I've heard, the technique is 100% infallible and uncounterable. Is this true?

No.

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi-potence, eye contact means death..

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or Itachi could use the Amaterasu (Is a black fire that never dissolves or stops burning unless the surface it's set on is completely burned/destroyed/gone/whatever, in this case, Goku himself) and just let Goku dissolve into ashes in a few seconds.

This tactic, however, wouldn't work.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is getting old, stop with the bait threads.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

Goku is a jobber and he would get caught in Genjutsu. Idk, seems sorta believable.

No Caption Provided

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubh: yeah Itachi should try having eye contact with Ghost rider lol, Goku would blast his uchiha's head off with the mind attack he used to bury Vegeta Iin freeza saga.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@jonez120 said:

Genjustu in the Naruto world can be broken with precise chakra control and if ki = chakra, it shouldn't be an issue for Goku. There's also the fact that Goku powering up would likely mean death for Itachi.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Goku wouldn't have a chance to power up. He'll be in a Genjutsu already! xD He won't be hurting the real itachi.

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Goku is leagues above Itachi then there is a good chance that genjutsu won't affect Goku.

This being since in DBZ attacks like that don't work on a person if they are way stronger then them. I believe there was a interview done a while back where Toriyama said that the devilmite beam wouldn't work on Frieza because of the power gap and it's been shown that Chiotzu's tk didn't work on Nappa who was stronger.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Goku wouldn't have a chance to power up. He'll be in a Genjutsu already! xD He won't be hurting the real itachi.

So there's a real and fake Itachi. Mind blown these justus are out of control.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: lol I know that I shouldn't take the bait, but what the hell.

How would Itachi's genjustu even hurt Goku? And what's stopping him from just killing Itachi by nuking the area while caught in the genjutsu?

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shenron007

@batmanplusjay: Goku also has somthing called invisible eye blast and it seems to activate when Goku is in danger. could be seen throughout the frieza saga. Goku seemed to be more powerful hax wise during the freeza saga then the Cell and Buu saga.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Goku also has somthing called invisible eye blast and it seems to activate when Goku is in danger could be seen throughout the frieza saga. Goku seemed to he more powerful hax wise during the freeza saga then the Cell and Buu saga.

Goku has HV, telescopic vision and X-Ray vision how many powers are Super giving him.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: His "nuke" wouldn't be real. xD Watch the video in my OP up until 1:42 seconds to get an idea of what Genjutsu is. Sasuke "killed" itachi. But watch what REALLY happens.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@batmanplusjay: Why is that? It's not like the real Sasuke broke out of Tsukuyomi or anything lol.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: He didn't Itachi let him out. Hell, he didn't even let him out. He's still in the genjutsu. I told you, Genjutsu is trippy and messes with your brain.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: But goku isn't in danger. Genjutsu isn't danger. It's just putting Goku in a different dimension to replay those same exact moments over... and over.... and over... and over..... and over..... and over..... and over...... you get it... forever.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Lol go read Naruto. Itachi is surprised at how Sasuke broke Tsukuyomi. It was never mentioned that Itachi let him out.

Nice fanfic though. :D

TheElderGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku snaps his fingers and Itachi dies
Unless it's that Itachi in which case he wipes the DBZ multiverse from existence

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: But goku isn't in danger. Genjutsu isn't danger. It's just putting Goku in a different dimension to replay those same exact moments over... and over.... and over... and over..... and over..... and over..... and over...... you get it... forever.

Tsukuyomi does not put a person in a different dimension.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@thedarkpaladin: You're right. Sorry. So yes, Sasuke's eyes apparently are strong enough to get out of Itachi's Genjutsu -- that's not the issue though! Lol. It's Goku and Itachi!

(I hope you know itachi still could've killed sasuke if he wanted too)

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarthas: I didn't know how to put it in words so I just said dimension. Lol, but it does SOMETHING to your mind and replays what has happened in the last 10 or 15 seconds.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Goku has genjutsu now? Well problem solved. He uses that to stomp Itachi. ;)

Not with Tsukuyomi apparently. And Goku doesn't need Sharingan to break out. He just blows up the surrounding area with a simple ki release and Itachi dies.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless it's that Itachi in which case he wipes the DBZ multiverse from existence

Goku has never shown that power and yes it's that Itachi.

TheElderGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheElderGod

@never_give_up said:
@theeldergod said:

Goku has never shown that power and yes it's that Itachi.

The mild ki ripple from it would be too much for Itachi to handle; think of it like something he did against Chi-Chi at the 23rd tournament on a smaller scale.

But since it's the other Itachi he fires a metaversal laser through Toriyama's heart.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Who has said anything about Goku having Genjutsu..?

And Goku's Ki-release doesn't do all that much damage to destroy everything in the vicinity. Again, if you watched the video in my OP from 0:00 to 2:00, you'll know that everything Goku "does" is in a dream. Yeah, a dream basically.

Lucifel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Goku has the bad habit of always let his enemies power up, plus the fact he doesn't know about Itachi's eyes, I can see him getting caught in a genjutsu. But even with this, Itachi doesn't have a way to hurt a thing with Galaxy-level durability. His only hope to win is the Genjutsu right from the start + Sealing with Totsuka Blade while Goku is in Genjutsu. And still, we doesn't even know if that would work, as Goku could just Instant Transmission back.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucifel: Sasuke could beat Goku.. Sasuke's Genjutsu is good too. Plus he could actually control Goku in his genjutsu (I think?), if you watch naruto, Sasuke could spawn two BIG AS HELL meteors down from space and destroy half the planet. If he forces Goku to stay still, I'm sure Goku would be hurt. :3

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarthas: I didn't know how to put it in words so I just said dimension. Lol, but it does SOMETHING to your mind and replays what has happened in the last 10 or 15 seconds.

Close, Tsukuyomi works by altering your minds perception of time, space, and reality. Kinda like normal genjutsu but much more potent and cannot be easily broken.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@batmanplusjay said:

@thedarkpaladin: Who has said anything about Goku having Genjutsu..?

And Goku's Ki-release doesn't do all that much damage to destroy everything in the vicinity. Again, if you watched the video in my OP from 0:00 to 2:00, you'll know that everything Goku "does" is in a dream. Yeah, a dream basically.

Is this a trick question? Lol

No Caption Provided

Idk, Goku was shaking the entire planet just by transforming into SSJ3 and that kind of power is far below Goku (but ironically far above the Narutoverse hehehe).

And what's stopping him from just breaking the genjutsu with ki control?

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: The fact that he knows nothing of actually "controlling" his ki. Similar to how Naruto had to "control" his chakra to stand on water. Plus, what're the odds Goku would actually think "Ki control would get me out of this!"? Not likely, like, at all since he thinks majority of everything is done my physical damage.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE!!!!! READ MY OP!!! WATCH THE VIDEOS ( if you want, I suggest you do if you dont know what Genjutsu or Chakra control is..)

I RENAMED THE OP. I said Sasuke, Itachi, and Madara could beat Goku now. Just read the OP again and you'll see.. -_-

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: The fact that he knows nothing of actually "controlling" his ki. Similar to how Naruto had to "control" his chakra to stand on water. Plus, what're the odds Goku would actually think "Ki control would get me out of this!"? Not likely, like, at all since he thinks majority of everything is done my physical damage.

Goku doesn't know how to control his Ki? Cmon, he's not Naruto lol.

Why would Goku just do nothing while he's trapped in an illusion? Ehh, it's not like Itachi will actually be able to damage him or anything.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@thedarkpaladin: Again, Goku would think the problem would be solved if he "somehow" damaged itachi. So Ki control would be the LAST thing on his mind.

So? Doesn't matter if Itachi damages him or not, he has Goku stuck in a Lucid dream that would be very difficult for him to get out of. Itachi won, while Goku's dreaming itachi's probably playing poker or something idk. xD The point is, if you're in a Genjutsu, you might as well just be knocked the hell out. At least when you're knocked out you get up after a few minutes. :3

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Again, Goku would think the problem would be solved if he "somehow" damaged itachi. So Ki control would be the LAST thing on his mind.

You don't think that he would sense a disturbance in the force? As if one million Uchiha's suddenly cried out in pain?

Itachi would likely tell him that he's trapped in an illusion like he always does. Goku would then proceed to power up. Problem solved.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Itachi barely speaks during fights. He only spoke in the deidara, Naruto and sasuke fight. So there is no "always does". Even if he does (which I doubt), again, "Ki Control" would be the LAST thing on Goku's mind! If you were stuck in an illusion like goku, and out of 10000000 moves you know, you're just going to RANDOMLY say "It's ki-control"? Like, how the hell would you even know that?

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Goku oneshots all of them, and a genjutsu wouldn't even hurt him lol.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: First off, this is not the right forum for this thread. It isn't a battle. Second off, lmao.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: The Genjutsu isn't supposed to hurt Goku. It just locks Goku in a Lucid dream for all eternity. I think Goku LOST that fight. xD

While Goku is in his Dream, Madara is probably training Gohan. xD

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Itachi barely speaks during fights. He only spoke in the deidara, Naruto and sasuke fight. So there is no "always does". Even if he does (which I doubt), again, "Ki Control" would be the LAST thing on Goku's mind! If you were stuck in an illusion like goku, and out of 10000000 moves you know, you're just going to RANDOMLY say "It's ki-control"? Like, how the hell would you even know that?

He tells people all the time "you're already trapped in my illusion". He explained the way it works to Kakashi lol. You think Goku powering up is random? Funny, because I could have sworn Itachi starting out with Tsukuyomi right away was even more random. Goku would be far too fast for Itachi to see anyway.