Dragon Ball spin offs that should be made...

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

With the Super series ongoing, the Dragon Ball Universe has grown drastically, introducing tons of new characters, places, transformations etc. With that, a lot of material yet to be properly explored.

The following are just ideas of what IMO could make awesome spin offs to work as compliment for the main DB series:

Frieza focused story

A series where they explore Frieza's early years (Since his birth to pre Namek arc) when they explain in a deeper way his relationship with his father, his training and involvement with Beerus and how he became the feared and tiranic ruler that he is. With this, they could also explore more about the Saiyans and how they met Frieza and give us a deeper look of Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz, Bardock and King Vegeta along the way. There's a lot of background story to be told here, so i believe that a series like this would be the perfect opportunity to do so.

No Caption Provided

Pride Troopers own anime

We have yet to see the Pride Troopers on all of his might, but after today's episode, i'm seriously convinced that they must have their own series. While introducing all of their members origin story one by one, how team got formed, early adventures and everything up to the multiversal tournament arc, and depending on how the tournament takes his course, they could even go beyond that. It would be the ideal japanese style superhero show. Also, it could be a great opportunity to explore and know more about U11.

No Caption Provided

Hit solo series

Hit became one of my favorite DB characters since the day he was introduced because he's a total badass and a character with a ton of potential, a solo series would be the perfect way of giving us more about him. I mean, he is a thousand years old, so, there's a bunch of stuff to tell about him. From origins to his most brutal and epic fights that gave him a name and a reputation all across U6. Heck, they could even give the series a more darker tone to compensate the more childish feel from the mainstream DB series.

No Caption Provided

This are just some ideas i had. Feel free to comment and leave an opinion. I have no issues with critics, so, any suggestion is welcomed...

Would you like to see any of these ideas come to life at some point?

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By NewWorldOrder

These are all good ideas, I would mind if any of them were true. In fact, I would like to see what's happening with Future Trunks now that Black has been killed. Maybe a new threat, that is of course not as threatening as Black, but still a threat.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

These are all good ideas, I would mind if any of them were true. In fact, I would like to see what's happening with Future Trunks now that Black has been killed. Maybe a new threat, that is of course not as threatening as Black, but still a threat.

100% this. The Black arc ending scream a spin-off and with Trunks popularity you would think this would be easy decision, yet no announcement on it yet.

Also, love the idea of a Hit series.

With the Pride Trooper, I would love it if Gohan joins XD. Not only would be a great way to satisfy Gohan fan, but it would also make it a bit more safe and see Gohan development with the Pride Trooper. Granted have it only be temporary, but it be nice to see the interaction.

Another series, Tien only so that they can bring back Lunch who was shafted hard by Akira Toriyama who forgot she existed. That or Krillin or the human z warrior. I think the problem Super is having is the fact that the Z warrior logically can't keep up with Goku without bad writing, and I would prefer if they just have their own adventure while Goku and Vegeta are fighting gods like beings. Is better than having Krillin Kamekameha pushing Goku SSJ Blue kamekameha for a moment.

Jaco, come on he had a one-shot manga, and is a fun character, it be fun to see him more along with Bulma sister. It be nice to see some easter egg from the past also like Frieza and Buu.

Last and not least..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A GOD DAMN TRUNK SPIN-OFF. I know already quote it, but come one this is a must.

Oh and I guess Cabba would be nice only to see his planet Vegeta.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

DBZ set in the future.

RedRiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spin-off centered on Gohan.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea this definitely.

I would also be good with a Dragon Ball Heroes spin off.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would also like a Jaco spin off and a U6 saiyan spin off

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@jgames said:
@newworldorder said:

100% this. The Black arc ending scream a spin-off and with Trunks popularity you would think this would be easy decision, yet no announcement on it yet.

Nah, the Black Arc's ending was screaming make Toki Toki City and the time patrol canon

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2 said:

I would also like a Jaco spin off and a U6 saiyan spin off

Well Jaco at least has his own short series

Bardockdiaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bardockdiaper

@jgames said:
@newworldorder said:

Nah, the Black Arc's ending was screaming make Toki Toki City and the time patrol canon

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By terry2012

@jgames said:
@newworldorder said:

Also, love the idea of a Hit series.

With the Pride Trooper, I would love it if Gohan joins XD. Not only would be a great way to satisfy Gohan fan, but it would also make it a bit more safe and see Gohan development with the Pride Trooper. Granted have it only be temporary, but it be nice to see the interaction.

Another series, Tien only so that they can bring back Lunch who was shafted hard by Akira Toriyama who forgot she existed. That or Krillin or the human z warrior. I think the problem Super is having is the fact that the Z warrior logically can't keep up with Goku without bad writing, and I would prefer if they just have their own adventure while Goku and Vegeta are fighting gods like beings. Is better than having Krillin Kamekameha pushing Goku SSJ Blue kamekameha for a moment.

Jaco, come on he had a one-shot manga, and is a fun character, it be fun to see him more along with Bulma sister. It be nice to see some easter egg from the past also like Frieza and Buu.

Last and not least..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A GOD DAMN TRUNK SPIN-OFF. I know already quote it, but come one this is a must.

Oh and I guess Cabba would be nice only to see his planet Vegeta.

This.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cabba and u6 saiyans. Maybe show cabba getting even with frost in first season. Could have frost destroy his planet or try/threaten to do it as revenge for exposing frosts true nature.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I really like the last two.