Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

No Caption Provided

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Guessing by the quality of the picture the episode aired quite a while ago. Then looking at how old he was at the time, Pokemon probably wasn't that big when he was a kid. I mean if you asked me a question about any Pokemon past the first gen, I wouldn't know anything about them.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By those_eyes

Guessing by the quality of the picture the episode aired quite a while ago. Then looking at how old he was at the time, Pokemon probably wasn't that big when he was a kid. I mean if you asked me a question about any Pokemon past the first gen, I wouldn't know anything about them.

That question is a first gen question since all the answers are first gen options. That video was season 2 episode 28 of who wants to be a millionaire. Pokemon was on air for 2 years (1997) when that episode came out so yae he didn't grow up with it. Even though he didn't grow up with pokemon as a kid its still seemingly an easy question but i do suppose it pertains to a certain demographic.

Here is another even easier pokemon question for 16,000 that the guy didnt know.

Loading Video...

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: No I know that was first gen, I was just stating its not ridiculous for a man his age not to know what Pokemon is. Then I was saying I don't know anything past first gen because I'm only 18 and even I don't know anything past that. So imagine someone his age.