DCEU Zeus hype legitimacy

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Let's assume we can take DCEU Zeus's "feats" as feats. Let's see what he looks like with them.

No Caption Provided

Now, considering that with the last of his power, he managed to cripple Prime Ares, raise an island, cloak that island, and crank one for Hippolyta, and that he managed to one-shot the Mother Box Unity and create a species before that, and that his power still somehow exists for Shazam to use, where exactly does this immortal stud stand in the DCEU?

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With all of this shit with him he's a pretty damn high level matter or reality manipulator and his casual blast is as good as Superman putting in his full effort.

It's safe to say he'd be above everyone we've seen in the DCEU so far.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da4168075532
deactivated-5da4168075532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Which species did he create?

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkonast: The Amazons were created by Entire Greek Gods not just Zeus. I think it is just males

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nwname  Moderator

At the very top of DCEU

bleidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For what it's worth, creating and cloaking an island and shagging Hippolyta are not combat feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt we will see Zeus in DCEU. Doubt Gadot and Patty will let any male character be more powerful than Wonder Feminist. It is only because Zach we got such a powerful male character.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Obviously intimated.

OT: Not above Ares that's for sure. Dude had to go all out on him and he couldn't even kill him.

Also is this supposed to be Zeus? Is he supposed to look this young because he looks like Hercleus lol

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

He's near the top end of the DCEU, considering a casual lightning blast was able to separate the Motherboxes while Superman and Cyborg together struggled to do the same thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Obviously intimated.

OT: Not above Ares that's for sure. Dude had to go all out on him and he couldn't even kill him.

Also is this supposed to be Zeus? Is he supposed to look this young because he looks like Hercleus lol

To be fair, Ares did look like a hobbled man hiding in a cave immediately afterwards. But Prime Ares being powerful doesn't just extend to being able to match the rest of Olympus, but also to the instance where he ganked Apollo (?) and TKed Poseidon off Olympus at the same time. He killed them one by one while they were attempting to mob him. So I think Ares may have gained quite a bit of power since the JL flashback, because he was a total brick in that scene.

Yeah that's the Zeus actor Sergi Constance.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Idk the fact that someone like Zeus can create islands and shit yet can't kill someone who by actual feats is mediocre asf is just dumb. Zeus is basically DC's God too lol

That's so odd. I've never in any media seen Zeus being portrayed as that young. Looks like he's in his late 20's or early 30's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks said:

@rajjar: Idk the fact that someone like Zeus can create islands and shit yet can't kill someone who by actual feats is mediocre asf is just dumb. Zeus is basically DC's God too lol

That's so odd. I've never in any media seen Zeus being portrayed as that young. Looks like he's in his late 20's or early 30's.

If he could do all that with the remaining power, why couldn't he have blasted Ares just once more lmao. That's all what was needed as WW proved. Ares was so relatively weak that a demigod instantly recovered from his TK push that one-shotted Olympians.

Remember the JL flashback?

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Island level so around MCU Surtur level (I refuse to believe Asgard is the size of a planet)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi said:

Island level so around MCU Surtur level (I refuse to believe Asgard is the size of a planet)

It's not, but here's the official size.

No Caption Provided

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I'll stick to my claim.

Zeus was dying and still made a island, might not have mountains but I'm sure he could have made them at his peak.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi said:

@rajjar: I'll stick to my claim.

Zeus was dying and still made a island, might not have mountains but I'm sure he could have made them at his peak.

Wasn't trying to change your claim, but here's Themyscira.

No Caption Provided

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: It looked so much bigger in Justice League lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: @oraculi: lol In fairness though Asgard is far far bigger than Themyscira.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos

Also extradurable to stay in that (I'll call it nonspherical) spire form without collapsing on itself.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Heatforce

Yes Zeus and Ares are powerful. They were the only ones to damage Steppenwolf in the JL flashback which means Ares was much weaker when he fought Diana. If Zeus created an island in his dying moments and severely injured Ares that implies Ares was around Island lvl of power when he fought Diana (scaling of course). We have no idea what their top lvl of power is unless someone can actually calc the power of the motherbox unity.

Zeus >/= Prime Ares >/= Steppenwolf </= Superman (post ressurection) > = Zodsday > Injured Ares >/= Diana = Superman (pre ressurection)

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nwname  Moderator

@heatforce: How does creating an island mean he has island level combat applicable power? Unless he literally lifted it out of the ocean with physical strength its not combat applicable.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: it means he can earth manipulate as much as an island in mass in a dying state. Not too hard to believe since Atlan's trident, who was at the war against Steppy, had the power to immediately sink several kingdoms that altogether equal around small country- country lvl in size.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@heatforce: Yeah and thats not battle applicable(against mid to high tiers) because its spread over such a huge area. It may be useful against huge foes tho. Motherbox feat can be calced to be 23.5 GJ if we take the lightning bolt length at 20 meters and superman+cyborgs strength at 120 000 tons which i think makes sense.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nwname  Moderator

@rajjar: Isn’t that GigaChad? Lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Isn’t that GigaChad? Lmao

Oh my god. Sergi Constance is a real-life GigaChad! I mean, the real Zeus had quite some game, so I'd suppose he'd need to be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: How does creating an island mean he has island level combat applicable power? Unless he literally lifted it out of the ocean with physical strength its not combat applicable.

Well, it's all speculation, but warping/using matter manip to form an island is a little less warranted than using that godly TK to lift it out of the ocean. I mean if we consider what weakened Ares managed to do with his TK, and scale ++++ for this DCEU skyfather.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: Yeah and thats not battle applicable(against mid to high tiers) because its spread over such a huge area. It may be useful against huge foes tho

It depends. I would imagine someone like Surtur would have a much easier time then say Iron Man. We know this because we saw Surtur destroy a country-sized landmass and Iron Man hasn't. Now if you are implying the speed of the 'attack' is slow then I see your point because obviously Iron Man is faster and more maneuverable than giant Surtur.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He might be at the top. That Mother Box feat is solid. This is why we just need the Synder Cut, we would’ve seen crazy feats from Zeus, Ares, Steppenwolf, Atlas, Antiope, Hippolyta & Darkeseid all in one sequence.

No Caption Provided

?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 nwname  Moderator

@heatforce: Iron Man doesn’t need to destroy the entire thing to get out if he were to be buried inside an island. He can just make a human sized hole

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paradise Island's gotta be like 10+ miles wide, the Amazon's small city is only a small fraction of its size.

No Caption Provided

Having the telekinetic power to lift trillions of tons or just straight reality warping/matter manipulating it into existence when his ass was dying means he's stupidly fuck-powerful for comic live-action characters. If he turned his power on anyone as weak as the MCU's high tiers (who the OP made this thread to defend in all likeliness) they'd be popped like zits.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we scale him agaisnt Shazam & The Wizard?

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: nah. The wizard was weakening and Billy was/is a noob. Wait for black adam/ shazam! 2.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Archangel01

He should be top dog in DCEU imho

He is the only skyfather

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: True though The Wizard had some decent space-time/reality distortion feats.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness said:

He might be at the top. That Mother Box feat is solid. This is why we just need the Synder Cut, we would’ve seen crazy feats from Zeus, Ares, Steppenwolf, Atlas, Antiope, Hippolyta & Darkeseid all in one sequence.

No Caption Provided

?

Was literally thinking about this the day JL 2 was supposed to be released.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is below steppenwolf. So you just get it where he belongs.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mace1111
@mrtrey said:

Paradise Island's gotta be like 10+ miles wide, the Amazon's small city is only a small fraction of its size.

No Caption Provided

Having the telekinetic power to lift trillions of tons or just straight reality warping/matter manipulating it into existence when his ass was dying means he's stupidly fuck-powerful for comic live-action characters. If he turned his power on anyone as weak as the MCU's high tiers (who the OP made this thread to defend in all likeliness) they'd be popped like zits.

There are OP types in the mcu as powerful or more powerful then zeus.

Anyway here is what battle wiki as to say.

DC Extended Universe

Zeus (DC Extended Universe)

Tier: At least High 7-A, likely far higher | At least High 7-A, likely far higher

Enchantress (DC Extended Universe)

Tier: Likely 8-B | Possibly High 7-A, possibly High 6-A with sufficient preparation time

Superman (DC Extended Universe)

Tier: High 7-A | At least High 7-A, likely far higher | At least High 7-A, likely far higher

Darkseid (DC Extended Universe)

Tier: At least High 7-A, higher with his Staff

Age: At least thousands of years old (Led the first invasion of Earth in 3000. BC and hasn't aged since then)

Mother Boxes (DC Extended Universe)

Tier: At least High 6-A with sufficient preparation time, possibly higher

Wonder Woman

Tier: 8-C, likely far higher | High 7-A | At least High 7-A

Aquaman

Tier: High 7-A, likely higher with the Trident of Atlantis | High 7-A

Shazam

Tier: 10-B | At least 8-C, likely far higher

and

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Captain Marvel

Tier: At least 8-C, likely higher | 6-C

The Watcher

Tier: Low 2-C, possibly higher

Dormammu

Tier: 2-C

Odin

Tier: At least 6-C, likely higher

Iron Man

Tier: 9-C | 8-C | 8-C | 8-A, 7-B with lasers | 8-C, High 8-C with unibeam | 7-A | 6-C

Hulk

Tier: 7-A, higher with rage | High 7-A, higher with rage | 6-C

Scarlet Witch

Tier: 9-C physically. At least 7-A with Magic | 9-C physically. At least 6-C with Magic | 9-C physically. At least 6-C with Magic

Thor

Tier: 9-B | 7-A | High 7-A | 6-C, higher with Stormbreaker | 6-C, higher with Stormbreaker and Mjölnir

Thanos

Tier: 6-C, higher with the Double-Bladed Sword. Varies, up to 5-A with the Power Stone. At least 3-A with the complete Infinity Gauntlet

Ultron

Tier: At least 8-C | 7-A. Up to High 6-A with preparation time

Quake

Tier: 9-A physically, higher with weaponry and Centipede Serum | 8-A physically, higher after injecting Centipede Serum. Unknown, possibly High 6-B with powers

Black Panther (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Tier: 8-C. At most High 8-C with Kinetic Energy Pulse. 6-C with his vibranium claws | 9-B

Ikaris

Tier: At least 6-C

Hela (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Tier: At least 6-C, likely higher

Surtur (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Tier: High 7-A | At least 6-C, likely higher

Izel

Tier: 8-A. At least 5-B with Shrikes

Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Tier: 8-A | High 6-C to High 6-B with Environmental Destruction

Graviton

Tier: 9-A | At least 8-A | High 6-B