Darth Vader hallway scene vs Batman warehouse scene

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Darth Vader hallway scene vs Batman warehouse scene (67 votes)

Batman 37%
Darth Vader 60%

• 
Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader Hallway scene. Saw most of the warehouse in the trailer and was unimpressed.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader finds this poll disturbing.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Damn. Everything I've ever wanted out of a Batman scene vs. everything I've ever wanted out of a Vader scene.

I'll give it to Batman. Darth Vader's scene showed his power and had a great horror movie feel to it, but Batman's was a lot more kinetic and flowing. It's more of a battle, with many ups and downs, than just sheer domination throughout. Mind you, I get why there is that difference. Batman is just a man vs. other men while Vader is a Sith Lord vs. just men, but if we're basing just on which is more enjoyable to watch, Batman wins by a small margin.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saberscar223

Bump

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go Darth Vader fight for me. I love Batman and loved that scene, but as someone who has read absolutely zero Star Wars comics and outside materials, the Vader scene was a good reminder of just how badass he was. Like, we all know why Batman is feared, and we've seen as much in all of his movies. But Vader's scene just cements how deadly he is and how much terror he can be to normal people. Definitely a scene worthy of the #1 villain in cinema.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Vader.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Rogue One is overrated

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: not really it's not like people are saying it's the best Star Wars of all time. I think this was for people who didn't like VII and wanted a more original and gritty experience. It only has like an 85% on rotten tomatoes. I don't think it's overrated or underrated

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the Batman warehouse scene. Looking back on Rogue One, even though I loved the movie, that Darth Vader scene did nothing for me.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

Gotta go with Batman, in a close one.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Thekillerklok

Rogue one Vader is not my Vader... dude walks wrong or something.

also bvs /hurks

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Redsayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

The Vader scene made me feel legitimate horror. It was everything I wanted from him, and was worth the price of admission alone. The Batman warehouse scene was equally great in other ways, but what it comes down to is the emotion I felt- Darth Vader's for me.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HOW DID VADER NOT GET THE FREAKIN PLANS

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They aren't really comparable scenes, but I preferred Darth Vader's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man,this is tough. At the same time I wouldn't really compare them. They are both great in their own way and are what fans wanted out of the characters(action wise) for a while now. Voting Batsy just because I like comic books more than Star Wars.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. I've seen Vader in 2 really good fights/battles in Empire and Return of the Jedi, while I've waited years to see Batman throwdown like that

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Vader gave me goosebumps been waiting to see him do that for a long time, Batman's scene while good was nothing insanely special that left me in shock

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader. BvS had lost me long before the warehouse scene, so I absolutely did not care whatsoever. Vader had me freaking out in the theater while I told my friends "Holy crap, it's over!"

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Vader

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader Hallway scene. Saw most of the warehouse in the trailer and was unimpressed.

What on Earth would impress you for a Batman stealth/action sequence? Seriously, give me a breakdown of what you'd like to see that the Warehouse scene didn't have.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman scene stomps. Nostalgia aside, what did the Vader scene feature? Vader walking down a hallway flicking his wrist while people screamed. That's it. The sole reason people enjoy it is because "Vader's back!!!!!".

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: TBH saim could be said about batmans scene. Captain America has done more bad ass stuff than that but how that scene felt is what really made the batman scene and imo the Vader scene had more feel.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saberscar223: Not really. Batman does a load of comic-accurate stuff in that fight that is both varied and awesome. It's the perfect depiction of Batman operating in action, bar the killing of course. The fight is filled to the brim with different tactics and gadgets.

Vader was literally just walking down a hallway flicking his wrist. Except that one time he used the Force to pin the guy to the cieling.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: we've seen superheroes kick ass before. The fact that it was batman was the cool part. But we've NEVER seen Vader or anyone in Star Wars slaughter like that before exept when anakin was killing separatist.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saberscar223: Can you link me to a fight even remotely comparable, then?

And besides, using your logic, we've never seen Batman fight as his comic self before

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:
@lordwhiskers said:

What on Earth would impress you for a Batman stealth/action sequence? Seriously, give me a breakdown of what you'd like to see that the Warehouse scene didn't have.

Better action and choreography. Found the scene unimpressive in the film although by that time I was sleeping as I was largely bored by the already uninspiring plot. The Vader scene was short, brutal, effective and not long and drawn out. There was real emotion and fear in the Vader scene. And considering for BVS its just a rehash of the Arkham fighting which I've seen hundreds of times.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to choose tbh. Maybe Vader because of the sheer dominance and the fact that it wasn't out of character for him to be killing people.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Hard to say, I will said that I had no problem with Batman killing before, but I thought that he would had stop after the Martha scene, but it did not ruin the fight or anything. Hard to choose.

Maybe once I rewatch the movie I choose. I saw BvS three time (should have just not wasted my money seeing that uncomplete movie twice in theater), while only saw Rogue one, once.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Vader

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader it showed how insignificant mere humans are compared to force users in way that I've never seen in a star wars film.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman v Superman scene. Even the most adament DCEU haters cannot deny that it is pure gold.

JasonV80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the Batman warehouse scene. Looking back on Rogue One, even though I loved the movie, that Darth Vader scene did nothing for me.

Vader was almost as pointless as Saw Gerrera in Rogue One. Similar to the obnoxious cameos in Star Wars Rebels, it seems like the creators are just eager to get in that "look who it is, yo!!!" moment instead of actually sitting down and thinking if their inclusion is necessary, makes any sense, or advances the plot/character development.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader. Batman would have won if he didn't kill people.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonv80:

Yeah, we already that one Vader scene, I believe, which was enough. Just a little scene to show that he's around and move on with the movie. Having him slaughter the rebels just for the sake of having a badass Vader scene was a little unnecessary.

oogienj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Batman's scene because...

At long last, we have badass Batman cinematic fight scene. There's no doubt the producers of BvS were inspired by the Arkham game series to create such masterful combat. In the movie, Batman uses similar techniques, like the grapnel grab and blade-dodge takedowns, that I enjoyed so much in the games. I was so pleased by it. You really can't beat the combat flow that Arkham has- it's so satisfying, and BvS gave the same combat satisfaction.

I say "at long last" because none of the other Batman movies delivered on my Arkham set of standards. I cant help it, after all, being spoiled by how good it felt watching Batman fight as he did in Arkham. I just couldn't take Batman seriously in any other movie. He wasn't even Batman, as I see it.

Maybe I'm being too closed-minded, but I guess I'll forever have Arkham Batman as the Batman standard. Ben Affleck is the only guy that came close.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Witnessing Vader's Hallway Scene is one of my most memorable cinema experiences ever, but in terms of rewatchability, Warehouse STOMPS.

So, yeah, Warehouse scene.