• 70 results
Avatar image for beatrice_bea_kematian
Beatrice(Bea)Kematian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rated FR 21: Intense Violence, Sexual Content including Sex(not graphic)Rape, And STRONG Language

Tokyo, Japan

Her body smooth and warm up against mine I shudder as she undresses. Her slim body glistening in the moon light and she crawls on the bed and works her self above me. A lustful smile comes to both our faces as she asks "Is this all we do at night? Sex sex sex?" A coy smile comes to my face as I bring hers down to mine and a passionate kiss begins and continues for a few moments before I back away from her lips. She pouts for a moment and I reply to her question "No but its my night off, And I would like to have some fun wouldnt you baby girl?" We continue our lustful desires for a brief three minutes before the ringing of my cell phone blares scaring the hell out of Achara and she falls to the floor. Her naked body covered as she puffs her lips out irritated with the phone and crossing her arms "Please dont answer it baby, Lets just have a no phone night. Turn the thing off sweetie." I think about her offer for a brief moment before picking the phone up and see its the Diner calling. I flip the phone open and Herald panics and takes a deep breath. "Bea, We need you down here. Yoshi didnt prepare the puffer right, and theirs a customer choking and turning blue."I scream and grunt putting my cloths on quickly. My uniform still soaked from the pouring rain outside it hugs my slender body. I pick the phone back up "Just keep him calm, is he talking at all?" Herald shakes his head and I tell him "Are you shaking your head cause I cant see you OVER THE PHONE!" I could hear him jump as he tells me know that the customer isnt talking."

I hang up the phone and walk over to Achara "Baby girl, this wont be long hopefully. Lets hope the customer doesnt sue." And I leap over the bed in one bound and out the door and across the street in a manner of seconds. I walk into the diner, and Herald an Yoshi are standing over the customer bewildered what to do. I scream at Yoshi in Japanese swearing at Herald in english. The customers leer at me and my white uniform that now hugs my body drenched. I hadnt realized it was see thru until a man points it out and I close my coat around my chest. I walk over to the customer and roll my eyes, kneeling down quickly my hand moves slapping the customers throat and he coughs it up quickly. It rolls to the ground and I pick it up an inspect it looking over at Yoshi "Look at his table." I point out the fact that he nor none of his other guests had taken any bite of the Puffer that he was just choking. I returned the man his money before turning to Yoshi and smacking him upside the head, I bring Herald to the back and tell him that Yoshi needs to go. He agrees, and I reprimanded him saying that the guy was only choking and should have been obvious.

I leave the Diner a ten minutes later and the rain had stopped now. I look up into the midnight sky and see a shooting star, wishing that tonight nothing more happens. I walk to the local thrift store and buy a bottle of cheap wine, the people inside giving me dirty looks. I can hear them mumble in japanese "Gaijin" to me as I walk out, and I flip the old witches off as I leave. Walking back to our apartment I think about the last four months in Japan. I met Achara the first day I arrived, running into her in the local lingere store. She had been trying on a pair in the changing room when she fell through the curtain as she attempted to put them on. I caught her as she fell and I tumbled over with her, she looked at me blushing as she had braced herself using my breasts. I found it hilarious asking her "You know usually its alot harder to find a woman whos this forward you know that?" that very day she took me back to her home. It was a beautiful place and I dont know if she thought it would only be a fling but we had the best sex I have had in my life, then it was disturbed by her father. He barges into the room, picking me up from the bed unclothed and tossing me out of the room, I place my ear to the door and she screams at him in her own language as does he. I had practiced some Japanese before coming so I caught a few things, mostly what he had said "You will not be this kind of woman in his pressence. That she has shamed the family." He also said that "What would Kaito think if he heard his daughter was a lesbian, he would be shot down and the rest of the family killed because of her impure actions." I heard a slap as he struck her, afterwards opening the door he turned back to her speaking in english so I could understand

"I find out you are continuing to do this kinds of things Achara....I have 8 more daughters that can take your place in our "family" business" Then turning to me he knelt down " You are an outsider yes? Then you get this one time to make a mistake with my family. Take your disgusting acts and do them elsewhere, I find you are with my daughter again.....I will end you." He stood up and walked out. I crawled back into the room taking my cloths and dressing myself quickly. After she knew he was gone and he was in his car she came up behind me her arms wrapped around me "Dont let him scare you. I have shamed the family and he keeps me hidden alot, its all an act. I do like you Beatrice, lets continue this tomorrow." Over the next months our relationship flourished, and we snuck around behind her fathers back. She taught me many things other than love, she taught me and I learned quickly how to speak and understand her language. And she also trained me in what her father had taught her, how to use a weapon and how to fight. I asked why she taught me that and she replied "Their are many people in Japan that are not as friendly as I am." She also got me the job as manager at the diner, a job I really do enjoy and that pays well.

Soon after almost walking past the apartment I make it up to our room, shaking the thoughts of the past off my mind. I come to our door and its ajar, thinking quickly I take the small gun out of my purse and open the door. I find a note on the bed in Achara's hand writing

"Hey Baby Bea. Father has called for me, something happened in the family business. So I had to leave quickly, sorry babes. I will be back home soon." I wondered why she left so quickly. Never knowing that the next day would be the start of something horrible.
LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By LstPaladin

Very Interesting,

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
":O

This story is like a combination of Codename: Knockout, Bite Club and all my dirty fantasies in one!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! ^_______^

WOO FOR SEX AND VIOLENCE AND MORE SEX!!
"
LOL glad u l;ike it hahahaha

ill post either tonight or tomorrow
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Darkchild said:
"aztek the lost said:

This story is like a combination of Codename: Knockout, Bite Club and all my dirty fantasies in one!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! ^_______^

"
LOL glad u l;ike it hahahaha

ill post either tonight or tomorrow
"
can't wait!! *considers pinning this thread* :P
"
I was talking about u at work last night when i was talking about this story. And the first paragraph, i said as i was thinking bout the first bit of the paragraph "How to get Aztek to love this story right off the bat, OH ill have a sex scene of hot proportions in the first few lines thats how." my boss laughed his ass off. Speciaollywheb i told her that scene uncut was a full page
of content.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Darkchild

Well i, off bro peace. tell PRima its up if ya see her

Avatar image for deactivated-5a86719d53cdb
deactivated-5a86719d53cdb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 3

peace bro

and I've PMed her on AV...so she'll find out sooner or later

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Jake Malcom

Alright sweet

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jax

Me likey fan-fic.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jake Malcom
Jax said:
"Me likey fan-fic."
LMAO figured you would. i think ill get all the pervs of the vine attention with this one, then ill scare them in the next one.

If you like this one so far, read the other two Sinner stories
Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jax
Jake Malcom said:
"Jax said:
"Me likey fan-fic."
LMAO figured you would. i think ill get all the pervs of the vine attention with this one, then ill scare them in the next one.

If you like this one so far, read the other two Sinner stories
"
I'm not that much of a perv. Scare ME....you can try.

I have.
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jake Malcom

HAHAHAA not scare in that sense tho

and sweet. Howd u like Redemption

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

HAHAHA good post, it piqued my intrest  great start to a good story line,  i cant wait for the gore though,

i knowwwwwww aztek loved this post lol it was a like dc made a whole post dedicated to him haha :D

Avatar image for thomas_lee_jamison
Thomas Lee Jamison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

girl on girl?

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

it better not be all dedicated to you.. better not !  shakes fist  hahaha :) 

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Thomas Lee Jamison said:
"girl on girl?"

yup yup

aztek the lost said:
oh but it will be :D

maybe you'll get the next one? xP
"
NUH UH! what makes you think that v_v

i dont share,punk, its all or nothing :D:D:D
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Lantern Prime

This is some crazy hardcore story story for you

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

its alright, ill let you have this story :) im gracious

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Darkchild
Thomas Lee Jamison said:
"girl on girl?"
Yes to a degree i can show on here

aztek the lost said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"i knowwwwwww aztek loved this post lol it was a like dc made a whole post dedicated to him haha :D"

aztek the lost said:

"

:P that's exactly what I was thinking ^^

hopefully the whole story will be dedicated to me and there'll be pictures at the end like the last one xP
"

Its not dedicated to you. But i knew it would interest you more.

PRIMAV3RA said:
"Thomas Lee Jamison said:
"girl on girl?"

yup yup

aztek the lost said:
oh but it will be :D

maybe you'll get the next one? xP
"
NUH UH! what makes you think that v_v

i dont share,punk, its all or nothing :D:D:D"

The next you will find very entertaining PrimaLove

Lantern Prime said:
"This is some crazy hardcore story story for you"
For me?....... Ill take that as a compliment

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Darkchild said:

^^ i found this one entertaining too thougn, but i look forward to the next one too :)
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkchild

Alright post should be up shortly long as i dont get interuppted by the little turd

Avatar image for beatrice_bea_kematian
Beatrice(Bea)Kematian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Three days had passed since Achara left the note, and her father had never taken her away for more than a day before this. And to top off everything everywhere I went it felt as if I was being followed, but every time I would turn around no one was their. But the sounds of footsteps and the clanging of metal on metal resonated around me when ever I went out into public. The third day I had enough of the noises and the constant worry for my love and the paranoia that came with it, I knew Achara had a weapons cache in the apartment. She never told me what her family did but that day with her father she didnt need to tell me everything for my mind to wrap around the truths. Fiddling with a loose floor board I found them, a small stash of semi-automatic handguns and a bag full with knives and daggers. My eyes widened as I lifted the bags bringing them out of the small compartment and a small piece of paper fell from in between the bags. Picking it up I could smell her scent all over it, and that brought a variety of images through my mind. Her soft skin pressing up against mine, her wet body sticking to mine. Our last session of play fluttered through my mind for a few moments only to be interrupted by a floorboard cracking on the apartment above me. Shaking my head I read the note, she must have prepared it prior to leaving because the writing wasnt as hurried as the one from before

"Bea, I am more than sure Father has found a way to track an follow my daily comings and goings out of the house. And If your reading this he has found our place, and has taken me. Dont trust anything that has been left by "Me" because you know my writing enough even if its perfected forgery none of what they leave behind is truth."  Her english was always horrible when she was scared or hurried   "Baby girl you need to leave Tokyo, and dont come back I cant have your death on my mind. And death is what will follow you if you try and find me. My Father is an evil man, he started out in this business a sweet man but over the years the drugs an power have turned him into a monster and I do not want his claws digging into you baby. They will most likely wait a good time to see if you simply leave without looking for me, I give you three days. And God help you if you dont find this hiding place by then. I love you Bea, please dont try and find me."

My hands trembled as I read the note, tears streamed down my face as I folded the note nicely and pocketed it. Grabbing the cellphone I called into the Diner, and it rang rang and rang an rang. Yoshi and Herald never let the phone ring more than 4 times. Looking out the window quickly I saw a man in a suit walk out of the Diner fixing his tie, he looked up at my apartment and me in the window. His eyes widened and then he calmed himself and made his way down the street an turned the corner, I saw a liquid forming just inside the doorway of the Diner. Tilting my head I got up trying to see what it was, shaking my head I walked down stairs and across the street. The whole time contemplating what I should do, should I do what Achara told me or Should I disobey her and try and find her. My thoughts continued until I tripped over something just as I entered the doorway.

As I tried to push myself up my hands slipped on something.....something crimson in color. I looked up seeing the tables overturned and crimson all over the walls, place was dead. Finally getting the courage up to turn around an look what I tripped over my jaw dropped and I threw up immediately. Closing my eyes for a moment I slowly opened them finding Yoshi on the floor his head with a gaping hole in the middle of his forehead. Looking up to the wall Herald is "crucified" to the walls, I let out a scream that I soon muffle with my hands. Standing up quickly I bolt back to the apartment and pick the phone up, a long droning is heard as nothing connects. The lines had been cut, I turn around only to hear the shout of a small man slam his feet into my chest. I soar over the bed and onto the balcony grabbing the railing quickly and hanging off, the small man 5' walks out to the balcony a silencer in his hand as he taps my fingertips. "You are a f@#king whore. I speak to you in your whore tongue so you know everything before you plummet your disgusting carcass to the ground. This is what he told you, if he found you with her ever again he would kill you. And now you mean it." The blood in my veins boil as the tiny man aims the gun, almost in slow motion the bullet exits the barrel gritting my teeth I move my body sideways the bullet rips the tip of my right ear off. The pain is secondary only the rage is in control, flipping back onto the balcony I slam into the man my legs on either side of his head as he tumbles backwards. My crotch in his face as we land, he smiles something dirty and I reach backwards grabbing his groin an twisting "Tell me!!! Tell me where they are?!!" He smiles calling me a Gaijn whore (Whore outsider) and I smile "Last time you will have a crotch in your face little man." and in an instant my legs twitch snapping his neck. Blood begins to pool out from the corner of his mouth, the realization of what just happen slams into me like a punch to the head. I snapped his neck like it was nothing. And then a loud shouting and the sound of a car door slamming shut wakes me from my frieght more of them are coming up, I took a deep breath and stood waiting for them.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jax

HOLY F^#K! Surprising and AWESOME!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Darkchild

Thanks brother. Prima is just finishing it lmao cant wait to see her responce, Well im off.

Ill be back later tonight

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

awwwwwweesome!

@aztek yup this is my story not yours! :D

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jax
Darkchild said:
"Thanks brother. Prima is just finishing it lmao cant wait to see her responce, Well im off.

Ill be back later tonight
"
No problem and see ya later. Keep the good stuff coming.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:

^^ i found this one entertaining too thougn, but i look forward to the next one too :)
"
Ive been contemplating doing both side by side. Doing posts in each

How do you three think of the idea?
Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jax
Darkchild said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:

"

"
contemplating contemplating contemplating

Sure why not
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Darkchild said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:

"

"
me gusta  :)

DUDE the crotch joke was amazing not to mention the freaking neck snap awesome
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
aztek the lost said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"@aztek yup this is my story not yours! :D"
FINE!

runs off to write his own bloody erotica
"

this is not erotica LOL

aztek the lost said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"the crotch joke was amazing"
I envy that guy...
"

WTF HIS NECK GOT SNAPPED!
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Darkchild
Jax said:
"Darkchild said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:

"

"

Sure why not
"
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:

"

"

"
Alright thats two out of three
Avatar image for collin_colli__mckormic
Collin(Colli) Mckormic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild said:
"Jax said:
"Darkchild said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:

"

"

Sure why not
"
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:

"

"

"
Alright thats two out of three
"
All I need is Aztek. Want to knwo if it be confusing for his tiny little brain

HAHAHAHA
Collin(Colli) Mckormic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slap forehead with palm

Darkchild said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:

"

"

THAT
Collin(Colli) Mckormic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aztek the lost said:
"oh, writing both Sinner stories at once, yeah I could handle that...if the sex factor was assured to be kept at extreme :P
"
lmao Sex in this one yeah im sure it will keep u entertained. But sadly their wont be any in the next ones for reason like "People are just that ignorant with fanfics that i cannot show it. Or in some ways want to show it"

End will be a different kind of Sinner. No sex or a grand amount of gore. But it will be entriguing, End willbe my most difficult yet. Since the plot i havnt done before.

Ill have it up tomorrow probably if not Thursday.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Darkchild

post in Fury and creation of Sinner: End will be sometime tomorrw

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers