Marvel: Genesis - Thor

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CapFanboy

"//" indicates when a new paragraph starts in case the lining f-- up again. Thanks guys.

THOR

//You would think a race of Gods would have everything they needed and yet still, some of them looked upwards. Wondering what lied outside the golden city they called home. One of these individuals was particularly interesting, as he was none other than the prince of the realm. Prince Thor, son of Odin gazed out over the city. Wishing for the same kind of adventure he had pursued recklessly in his youth. Back then, he was but a spoilt teenager, eager to prove himself a fine young warrior to his father. He played them over through his mind as he sat there motionless, letting out a depressed sigh. He remembered everything, his trips down to Midgard, his fights with the Dark Elves alongside his best-friends, horse-riding with his brother Loki and even romancing the much sought-after lady Sif. It was a surprise that he got anything done, he thought to himself as a smile was brought to his face. “And what are you thinking of with such a smile on your face my lord?” Thor looked to his right, he ran his eyes down the black haired, beautiful woman who stood before him. His grin broadened “I was thinking about your youth.” She took a seat next to him.

“Is that so? And what part of my youth were you thinking of?” She asked as she ran her hair through her fingers.

“Your boyish looks before you became the woman you are today.” He broke into laughter as she leaned across and punched him in the arm.

“Well, at least I look like what I am supposed to be.”

“And what is that supposed to mean?”

“That your golden locks do not belong to a man.” Thor made a playful grab for her and she got up quickly, this time they both laughed as Thor chased her inside. Had they paid more attention, the young lovers would probably have noticed a thin, brooding figure in the 2 floor window opposite to where they were sat. Loki had spent the whole time watching them from his room, and had developed a sadness which would turn to envy and fury very soon.

// “Heimdall, my most trusted advisor. What do you see?”

“I see many things within the walls of Asgard my king but none so troubling as what I saw mere moments before.” Heimdall turned to face Odin. “Loki, he develops a hatred he will not be able to control.”

“Against who, Heimdall?” Heimdall hesitated. “Heimdall, I must know.” Pleaded Odin.

“The prince of the realm, Thor.”

“This must be a mistake, Loki loves Thor as if they were brothers. They are brothers. You are wrong.”

“Have you ever known me to fail you my King?”

“There is a chance for everything Heimdall. I shall seek the truth on my own. Good day.” Odin left Heimdall’s observatory and whistled for his horse. The steed obeyed and Odin climbed on top and rode away. As Odin went further out of sight, the old guard smiled crookedly and green mist surrounded him. Out of the mist stepped a familiar face, one not wanted in Asgard for centuries. The Enchantress.

//There was no doubt that the words told to Odin had sent him into panic. Could the prophecies be true, he thought. He dismissed it instantly, they were nothing but a crazy old man’s words. But now that Odin was older, he knew that nothing could be left to chance. That magic was too strong. He had made his decision, he would travel for the world tree, the root of all knowledge. It’s branches stretched throughout the nine worlds, its seed planted by those who came before. Odin knew it well, as a young man he had sacrificed part of his sight to see beyond what all others couldn’t. He had used that knowledge throughout his life to prevent much of what history taught would happen. But he needed more knowledge in order to prove this particular prophecy false, “and he of long and benevolent rule, will father an heir and a usurper to the throne. One will defeat the other, only through death will he escape his past to begin anew.”Finally, he had arrived at his destination. “WORLD TREE! I COME SEEKING ANSWERS AND KNOWLEDGE BEYOND THAT WHICH ANY GOD SHOULD POSSESS!” he shouted at the top of his voice. “GIVE ME SIGHT THAT I MAY SEE WHAT LIES IN FRONT AND AHEAD! GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE!” A bright blue light covered the tree and it’s branches glowed. Odin, blinded by the brightness, fell backwards and hit his head on the ground. Unable to move, the branches covered him, attempting to devour him whole. Pulling the all father inch-by-inch closer, Odin closed his eyes, accepting his fate. Before the world tree could absorb Odin, a cry filled the surrounding air “UNHAND MY FATHER MONSTER!” Odin winced as a hammer he recognised instantly smashed into the branch holding him. The branch retreated quickly and the blue light returned to the roots of the world tree.

“Thor, my son. What have you done?” whispered Odin through closed and tired lips. “You have attacked the world tree, closed to it’s knowledge forever.”

“Knowledge means nothing if I do not have my father to teach me how to use it.”

“What good is a father that cannot protect his son.” Odin said as he fell into a sleep.

“Father! We must return you to Asgard and your chambers. You must sleep to rise again.” He lifted Odin over his shoulder and swung Mjolnir towards the sky, catching it mid-flight and took to the air.

//Meanwhile, Loki remained in his room. He longed for the attention Thor was given but they rarely respected him. “Thor the mighty…and Loki the trickster” they’d say, he’d hear them. It wasn’t his fault that when he had proved less efficient with a sword that most asgardians that Odin had him trained in the art of magic. A bow with magically enhanced arrows had become his weapon of choice, he looked at them from across the room as he laid on his bed. BOOM! Loki was thrown across the room from the force of the blast. Hurrying to the window, he heard the gjallarhorn and the sound of footsteps rushing past his doors as the palace guards ran to join the battle. He knew it was urgent if the guards had to leave their post. He grabbed the bow and quiver and leaped out the window. “YOU! ASGARDIAN CHILD! HALT!” Loki turned round and aimed at the large one-eyed figure bombarding towards him and fired into its wide mouth. The arrow tore right through the back of the monster’s throat, killing it instantly and continued in its path through the head of one of the dark elves. He looked to his left and gawked at the green costume clad blonde woman atop a hel-wolf.

“GO AHEAD ENEMIES OF ASGARD! PILLAGE AND PILFER TO YOUR HEART’S CONTENT! BRING ME ODIN!” She shouted. ’Tough luck’ Loki thought as he fired another two arrows, ‘Odin’s disappeared and Thor’s followed him.” He headed further into the city, most of Asgard’s defenders had remained at the front of the city and had been tied up battling the majority of the army, allowing a small few to sneak into the city and terrorize its citizens. As Loki leapt from rooftop to rooftop, he noticed a small band of dark elves intimidating a small group of children. He pulled a few small colourful beads from his pocket and threw them onto the floor. It was a simple hallucinogen, one that made the Elves see each other as the enemy. Loki rounded up the children and led them into the protective boundaries. Returning to the battlefield, things were becoming a lot worse for Asgard, it seemed all the other eight realms except Midgard were attacking them at once. They had no defence for this, the only thing that delayed this attack was Odin but Enchantress had seen to that. Loki had used a simple spell to open communications with him and his brother Thor.

“Thor, have you found father yet?” Loki asked.

“Yes, he is hurt badly, I heard the gjallarhorn, what is happening in Asgard?”

“All of Asgard’s enemies are attacking her. I can get you a portal to the sacred room. Put father in his rejuvenation tube and then join us. We need your help.”

//Thor flew through the portal that Loki had opened for him and placed Odin inside his tube. It would only take little while for the All-father to regain his power but Thor couldn’t wait that long. He flew higher until all of Asgard could be seen, signalling for Loki to sound the retreat horn, he hurled his hammer towards the Enchantress and her army, wiping half of them out. Loki had joined in, taking multiple enemies out with each attack. One by one the different races retreated, only the frost giants remained. “Come then, monsters of Jotunheim!” Boomed Thor, “let’s finish this!” He dropped to the ground, smashing one of the frost giants in the face. The monsters knew when to seize an opportunity and surrounded Thor, Loki attempted to stop them but was swatted away by one of the frost giants. As they closed in, Thor readied his hammer, planning to take down as many as he could before he eventually fell. However, before they could strike the air was filled with a golden light stretching from the palace. Odin had awaken. The frost giants, realising this, had fled and all of Asgard’s remaining warriors lifted their weapons in victory and cheered. Thor flew back to the palace.

“That was a remarkable show father.”

“Heh.” Odin laughed, “it was all I could do. Be thankful that drove them away, you could’ve gotten yourself killed.” Thor looked at his father with worrying eyes.

“Aye. Though I am sure they will return, doubled in numbers.”

“When they do, I shall be at full strength. For this is our land, this is our home.” Odin smiled. “And soon it shall be yours and Loki’s.”

Thor nodded. The door swung open as the excited face of Balder, Thor’s greatest friend, grinned. “Sire’s, you presence is required at the feast, so that Asgard’s remaining sons may praise your actions.” Thor looked back at Odin.

“Go Thor, celebrate. I will be down soon.”

// “HOW COULD YOU FAIL ME” The Enchantress was livid. “I gave you Asgard. ASGARD! On a silver platter without Odin’s protection and you fail to conquer!” One of the dark elves stepped forward.

“It was not our fault. It was Odin’s son Thor, and then Odin himself returned. In fact, all of the royal family, even the runt killed many of my brothe--”

“STAY YOUR TONGUE. Did you think I did not see you and your brothers running like cowards. Do you think me blind?”

“I meant only to explain.” The dark elf cowered.

“Thor will be dealt with. As for Loki, his magic is too strong for me to overpower without help but the old man poses no problem. Soon, it will be his time to rest and then we will take Asgard and his power.” She smiled wickedly and was soon joined by all the monsters at her side.

// “Ahh, Heimdall!” Odin wheezed as he rose to greet his oldest friend. “I was thinking what you said to me the other day.” Heimdall looked at Odin confused.

“About posting more competent guards in the palace living quarters? Your majesty I was only joking”

“No, not that. After that. About--” He turned to look around and leaned in closer, “about Loki and his future.” Heimdall looked more bewildered than he did before.

“I said nothing about Loki, I will confess that I was unsure what lied ahead of him in the future but I never--” He was quickly cut off by Odin.

“You mean to say it was not you who were in the observatory when I left for the world tree?”

“Sire, I was nowhere near. I was instructed by two of the palace guards that my supervision was needed on a small task. Halfway there, the gjallarhorn sounded and battle was upon us.”

“These two palace guards. Did you know them or their names?” Anger had started to overcome Odin’s face.

“No. But I believed their story to be false and attempted to uncover the truth. I found one name most intriguing to me.”

“Enchantress.” Odin’s eyes grew wide as he finally connected the dots. “Double our forces and widen their eyes. Asgard is to be defended at all times.”

“Oh Odin. You wouldn’t be doing that for little old me would you?” A horrid laugh erupted from behind as green mist filled the hallway.

“Enchantress” shouted Odin as he and Heimdall drew their weapons. She zapped them away with a small gesture.

“Ooh, and I was such the perfect daughter-in-law to be. We wouldn’t want me harmed now do we?”

“You should have thought of that before you dabbled in dark magic!”

“THOR LOVED ME!” She screamed. “And everything I did, I did it because I loved him.”

“You did it because you’re evil and insensitive. Leave now or face the consequences.”

“What consequences will fall on me when you’re dead.” Blind with rage she fired two bolts at energy straight at Odin, unable to dodge, the all-father took both and was blown off his feet. Heimdall rushed to him and then turned swiftly to strike at the enchantress, before he could connect he was grabbed by the throat from a frost giant.

“You were right mistress. They did not expect another attack so soon. “The Enchantress’s stare was cold and vacant. She nodded and walked off.

//Thor had heard the blasts and had immediately ran towards the living quarters. He saw Loki running in the opposite direction. “Thor!” He cried. “Thor, father was attacked by an unknown enemy. They retreated before we could exact revenge, he lies in Heimdall’s observatory Thor. We must transport him at once.

“Of course brother.” He replied and followed Loki down the path. They reached Heimdall’s observatory quickly and Thor burst in. “Father! Where are you.” Before he had realised, Thor was //knocked off of his feet, he just managed to see Enchantress change from Loki’s form. “Witch! What have you done with my father.” She had tears in her eyes and sobbed silently as she plunged Heimdall’s looted sword into the Bifrost lock and opened the portal to Midgard. Thor realised what she had done and clung to the floor of the observatory. The portal was now confused, it couldn’t take Thor without ripping apart the observatory. As he finally tore away Thor threw Mjolnir towards the enchantress, catching her off-guard. The hammer slammed into her chin, knocking her out of the observatory and then followed Thor through the portal to Midgard.

//Seconds felt like hours as Thor plummeted down to earth. He held out his hand awaiting the return of Mjolnir. It flew towards him from above, rapidly increasing in speed, Thor knew that to stop it in it’s path would be a great strain. Knowing this he merely helped it along the way, slamming it down to earth. It soared through the air and hit the ground, creating a large crater, as it returned to the air Thor grabbed the handle and steadied himself. He let out a cry of rage and hurled his hammer into the sky with anger, thunder boomed around him and rainfall started. He stared below, realising the destruction he had just caused and made a note to suppress his anger in the future. “Nice hammer.” Said a voice from behind him, “no, that’s not a euphemism.”

//The people of west Abraton stood in awe as world-famous superhero Iron Man hovered over their city, star-struck so much that they didn’t even notice the destruction of the only farm in the whole town. Back in the sky, Thor had calmed down a little and decided to amuse the metal being that flew in front of him. “So what are you?” The creature asked. “Some sort of superman?” Thor half-smiled.

“I am a god.”

“Aren’t they sorta the same thing?”

“No. A god is vastly superior, especially a god such as Thor.” Iron Man paused for a while, remembering all that he had studied on Norse mythology as a child. It was his father who had forced him to read about it, specifically about a figure named Thor. A blonde-haired, fierce and strong Asgardian warrior, the strongest of his kind. Tony didn’t know if this was possible or not, in an age where men could fly and become stronger at will. Where things weren’t as they seemed, could the gods really be that much of a stretch to believe in, or was the man in front of him simply crazy. “Does something afflict you?” Asked Thor, puzzled by the pause.

“No,” said Iron Man scratching his helmet. “I’m just wondering whether you’re actually real.” Thor’s calm manner changed in an instant as he took offense at the comment. He lifted Mjolnir and cradled it in his hand.

“Is this actually real.” He said as he slammed Mjolnir into Iron Man’s helmet. Tony was knocked back and his helmet cracked into pieces and parts fell off. Thor, ready to attack once more was stunned as Stark’s face was revealed as if he was seeing an old ghost. “Howard--?” He didn’t even get to finish his sentence as he was tackled mid-air by The two fell onto a small hill. “No.” Said Thor, shaking his head in disbelief. “Imposter.” He hit Tony twice in the chest with his fist before holding him up by the neck and tapping him with the hammer. Tony flew a good few feet. Thor took to the air, intent on finishing him but was trapped in an energy bubble courtesy of Stark’s amour.

“You-you said Howard,” stuttered Stark, his jaw hung loosely from his head. “That was my father’s name. Did you know him.”

“I knew a Stark long ago, my father had granted him a wish in return for his services ,in warning Asgard of a potential invasion less than a century ago. If he is your father that would make you--?”

“Tony.” Replied

“Tony Howardson. An honour, I apologise for my brashness.”

“Apology accepted, and it’s Stark.”

“I’m sorry?”

“It’s Tony Stark,” said Tony, trying to explain the concept of last names. “Here on earth, we use family names, each member of a family has the same last name.” Thor seemed bewildered.

“But how are you to know one’s father? Knowing yours would have saved us this whole scuffle.”

“Well, sometimes we like scuffles. Ever been to an Irish pub? Or just a pub in ?”

“What is ?”

“Hoo-boy. You’ve got a lot to learn.” Thor smiled ever so slightly at first, slowly allowing it to take over his face until he let out a hearty laughter.

“You are a strange man Tony Stark.”

// “Okay, if Asgard exists and that is one BIG if. We’ll have to find how it connects to this world.”

“The Bifrost bridge.” Said Thor.

“The what-now?”

“The bridge that connects your realm with my own.”

“Okay.” Said Tony, not sure whether the man in front of him was telling the truth or a big bag of crazy. His heart rate wasn’t changing, so at least he believed himself.

“You think me to be strange, yes?” Thor folded his arms, disappointed that the son of Howard Stark would not believe in something so majestic.

“I think you may be right. Blame my wacky father.” Tony put down the repulsor glove he was holding and went over to cabinet with ‘STARK’ across it in big golden letters. “Whiskey?”

“Probably not no.”

//Thor awakened from his deep sleep to Tony patting his leg. “Wake up big guy, I’ve done it.” Said Tony with a gigantic smile and sense of accomplishment. Thor already knew Stark had a big ego and loved this attempt to feed it. Thor nodded. “I finally did it!” Shouted Tony. “I made contact with another world, or I should be able to.”

“Should?” Thor asked.

“Yeah, but I need a power supply, everything I can get my hands on will have nowhere near the amount of power it needs.”

“Take this.” Thor held out Mjolnir.

“I don’t know what you expect me to do with a hammer.” Tony said, in confusion.

“This is no mere hammer. Mjolnir is capable of creating storm, travelling between dimensions, through realms and allows me to fly unaided in such an environment as outside of your atmosphere.”

“Then why didn’t you use that to get home?” Asked Stark.

“Because it can only travel when it has Heimdall’s observatory to centre it.”

“Of course. Pass it over.” Thor handed the hammer and Tony faceplanted the floor as he held it.

“How heavy is this thing?” Thor quickly kneeled down to help him up.

“My apologies. The hammer is protected, only one who is worthy may lift it. It seems you are not by default, I was hoping you were. Here, allow me to help you.” He placed one hand on the hammer and helped Tony lift it. “There, you are allowed to wield it for the time being.” Tony said not another word of the embarrassing incident and placed Mjolnir into the machine. It made a loud whirring noise and Tony adjusted some of the controls. A portal began to open slowly, and as the gap widened a golden city, torn and ruined by war was visible. Thor screamed in rage, jumped through the gap and summoned his hammer. Without Mjolnir as a power supply, the machine stopped and the image vanished. Tony pulled his goggles off and took a deep breath. He reached for his glass as the memory of Thor had already begun to slip away. Deserted again.

//Thor flew towards the palace at top speed. Asgard’s forces had managed to evade the Enchantress’ grip for a little while but it needed its royal family, without Asgard’s most powerful warriors, Asgard herself was helpless. Down below in one of the courtyard’s, Sif was overrun by demons, frost giants and dark elves. He launched his hammer towards the ground where it struck dead one of the demons. Thor was overcome with rage and snarled his teeth. Sif, too preoccupied to notice her lover’s mood fought back and knocked out one of the frost giants and the rest of the elves. Thor hit the ground as he caught Mjolnir and swung round knocking the frost giant off its feet and sending it into unconsciousness. He hurried towards the main tower of the palace, leaving Sif on her own. Inside, Loki was busy battling The Enchantress’ lap dog Skurge. His bag of tricks was performing horrible for him as Skurge lifted his axe to strike a final blow. Thor got there just in time and blocked it with Mjolnir. The two stayed like this for some time before Thor finally managed to get the upper hand and struck a blow to the side of the executioner’s head. Thor turned around as a pillar collapsed outside the tower and instantly recognised the metallic voice behind its collapse. “Woops, sorry ugly.” Stark stared up at Thor. “C’mon big guy! It’s not like I could sit the fight of the century out!”

“Go home Tony.” Said Thor as he walked towards the door.

“Yeah not going to happen.” Thor turned and smiled, realising this was just what he needed.

“Follow then, I hope you can take care of yourself better than you showed me.” Thor took off with Tony in hot pursuit.

//”Father!” Shouted Thor as he was met with the image of Odin chained to his own chambers, surrounded by a bubble of purple energy. Odin was weak and Thor sensed it. He sent Tony for water, partly because his father would need it and partly because no- one should see his father in this state, especially not a mortal. Thor slammed Mjolnir down on the chains and they broke. He helped his father to the bed as Tony returned with a glass. “Here father, drink this.” A loud warning alarm came from Tony’s suit as the wall behind them was knocked through by a frost giant. The three face to face with the Enchantress and a small band of her followers. Thor and Tony wasted no time, throwing themselves into the battle. No longer fighting elegantly or with honour, Thor threw himself at Enchantress, striking her with his fist while Tony was left to deal with her minions. A few punches here and a repulsor blast there was what allowed Stark to beat the first frost giant and he held up his arms in pride and was swiftly knocked on his butt.

“Enough.” Said Odin as he held his hand up, reducing all the creatures to a pile of dust. All that was left was the Enchantress and Thor, locked in time. Odin snapped his fingers and Iron Man looked around, wondering where all of them had gone. Thor stopped fighting, noticing his father once more. Odin stood from the bed and held out his hand again, the Enchantress began to choke. “Amora.” Spat Odin. “You enter my city and attempt to take control, you caught me off guard child. I will not stand for this insolence, I may not be able to end your life but I will make it so that you wish I did.” The Enchantress looked up with fear in her eyes as her hair turned a bright green and her eyes turned black. Her veins popped out and she held her hands to her throat, attempting to stop the immense pain. Odin let her go and she collapsed to the floor.

“Father.”

“Leave.”

“But father.”

“Leave Thor. I will not ask again. We will speak of this tomorrow without your mortal pet.”

“Very well.” Said Thor as he dragged Iron Man, kicking and screaming, out of the room.

//”So what was up with that?” Asked Stark as he took another bite of his cheeseburger.

“Father is not one for affection.” Thor chuckled.

“Oh, a tough love hard-ass huh?” Iron Man laughed back.

“Aye.” Thor looked at his new friend. “Stark, I am indebted to you. Whenever you require my services you merely need to ask. There is nothing I can do to repay you.”

“Don’t sweat it pal,” said Tony, happy that he had found a friend who didn’t hate him yet. "Everything’s fine.”

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Wow! A mighty chapter! Good job, Cap. (Makes me wanna watch Thor again. Awesome movie by the way. =P)

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I always root for Loki

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

@The Impersonator said:

Wow! A mighty chapter! Good job, Cap. (Makes me wanna watch Thor again. Awesome movie by the way. =P)

It was an awesome movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Sweetness!

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapFanboy

@The Impersonator said:

@spiderbat87 said:

I always root for Loki

@primepower53 said:

Sweetness!

Thanks guys!

@TheCannon said:

@The Impersonator said:

It was an awesome movie.

Glad we agree on something xD

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

I thought you said you didn't like it. Wait, that was Spider-man.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

Yup, Thor, Cap, Iron Man and newest Hulk were ace! Avengers is sure to be too! I just didn't like the spidey films....thought they sucked.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

Yup, Thor, Cap, Iron Man and newest Hulk were ace! Avengers is sure to be too! I just didn't like the spidey films....thought they sucked.

I love the movies that make up the Avengers. Can't wait for it. I also like the X-men movies. I liked the Spider-man movies, but I liked Thor much more.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

I love the movies that make up the Avengers. Can't wait for it. I also like the X-men movies. I liked the Spider-man movies, but I liked Thor much more.

The X-Men movies were quite good, I'd have preferred to have actual costumes but he made a good choice with leather suits (Storm anyone?) since it was the first superhero movie out.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

The X-Men movies were quite good, I'd have preferred to have actual costumes but he made a good choice with leather suits (Storm anyone?) since it was the first superhero movie out.

I agree. I hope they make an X-men 4.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon: I don't, it may be worse than Wolverine origins.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

I liked Wolverine. I would love to see Apocalypse and Mr Sinister introduced in an X-men 4.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

I liked Wolverine. I would love to see Apocalypse and Mr Sinister introduced in an X-men 4.

That might be interesting

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

That might be interesting

It would. I would also like to see more of Colossus, not just one line the entire movie.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon: Seems good.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon: Seems good.

I've always liked Colossus, but we barely got to see him in the movies. He had a brief cameo in X2, and he appeared a few times in X: the Last Stand, but only spoke once.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#18  Edited By The Impersonator

@CapFanboy: You're welcome. Oh mighty one. =P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy: fall of HAMMER should be close, no?

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CapFanboy

@primepower53: Quite close I should say

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy: good.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CapFanboy

@primepower53 said:

@CapFanboy: good.

I know right...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brilliant!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy: I remember this!

Loki was done perfectly!

Thor/Iron Man team up. What more could I ask for?

as Jonny Anonymous said: Always root for Loki.

Y'know...since he's such a well rounded character.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CapFanboy

@primepower53 said:

Loki was done perfectly!

Err...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy said:

@primepower53 said:

Loki was done perfectly!

Err...

It's a compliment. Just take it.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CapFanboy

@primepower53: Err...okay.