batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

I replied this on the battles forum but it's more fan-fic than anything

Welcome to Super Hero Smack Up. It's a glorious night in the arena. Okay lets see the tale of the tape:

In the purple corner standing 6ft 3 and weighing around 280lbs and with a Marvel Power Grid Fighting Score of 4, Clint "Hawkeye" Barton! Clint's been trained by Captain America, The Swordsman and Trickshot with keen eyesight and deadly accuracy combined with acrobatics.

And in the yellow & blue corner standing 6ft 3 and weighing in at 195lbs with a Marvel Power Grid Fighting Score of also 4, Scott "Cyclops" Summers. Scott's been trained by Charles 'The Professor' Xavier and his infamous Danger Room, Wolverine and is skilled in judo & aikido and a brilliant strategist

This MMA anything goes fight and will last until a KO or tap-out. There will be no powers in this hand to hand contest....and there's the bell

Each approaches the centre and Scott puts his gloves up for a touch but BAM! Clint's not a gentleman and cracks Scott in the jaw with a big right. Clint presses his early advantage with a kick to the mid section but Scott counters and tries to bring this down to the mat but Clint is to strong and slippery for that. Clint drops an elbow into Scotts shoulder again, again and AGAIN! Scott forces his fingers into Clints mouth and tries to pull his jaw off while using it to steady himself to his feet. Clint parries the attack but Scott is right there with a knee to the ribs. I think he broke something but Clint returns in kind with his own knee to the sternum. They break and size each other up

Clint adopts a southpaw stance and swings a wild haymaker that was never going anywhere. Scott pounces on the exposed limb and puts him in a flying juji-gatame or for the people at home a standing armlock! Clint thrashes about trying to get Scott off him but it's nearly locked in. The pressure on the joint is astounding! Clint is kicking ferociously at Scott's back and sides but the mutant from Westchester is holding on. If Scott keeps this up he'll OH MY GOD HE JUST SNAPPED CLINT'S ARM! UNBELIEVABLE! THAT SICKENING SNAP ECHOED ACROSS RING! Even more amazing is the Clint is still upright. He's in a world of pain but he's putting both the super and the hero in super hero today!

Clint goes for a shin kick smashing bone on bone causing Scott to jump back. He's looking a a chance to seize that broken arm and end this but Clint is still in this. Scott feigns a palm strike but Clint's not falling for that and he crashes tackles him into the side of the cage. Scott pounds on the broken arm as Clint slams him into the floor. This is dangerous, Scott does his best work down here but Clint's using his bigger frame to keep Scott from aggrevating his severe injury. Clint smashes his fist into Scotts face and OH HE'S BROKEN HIS NOSE! Clint's fist is a hammer raining blow after blow it's like watching a car hit a pumpkin but Scott's wiggling his legs and he's GOT the triangle choke hold! While taking the punishment he's slipped his legs up and that's it folks, it's all over! Scott is choking the air out of Clint and he's out for the count!

What a contest! Though he showed much fortitude and agrresion Hawkeye was outmatched today by his slimmer opponent. If this was pure box or kick boxing it may have been a different story but today Scott's mat skills and his black belts in aikido & judo paid off! Join us next time of Super Hero Smack Up, I'm your host Kevin doing a voice like Howard Cosell :)

******These characters are owned by Marvel Comics & their subsiduaries. The characters are all there's, I just put them in this scenario. MMA is probably trademarked & copyrighted also, as is Howard Cosell I guess but it's mainly a parody of him and his way of speaking like they did in Futurama. Is that all I have to write in this disclaimer? They own the rights, I just wrote the story.*****

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By batkevin74

Well we're back here at Super Hero Smack Up for a rematch! Clint "Hawkeye" Barton steps up to fight the man who broke him Scott "Cyclops" Summers! Previously Scott's mat skills prevailed over Clint but now we dial it back to old school. That's right, hand to hand at it's finest in an old fashioned bare knuckle slug fest. Marques of Queensbury inspired violence with no kicking, headbutting or powers just mano-a-mano!

The tale of the tape is the same except for a correction on my part that Clint weighs 230lbs not 280lbs. Both competitors have been healed up courtesy of Elixir & The Night Nurse so they're fresh, mean and ready to fight

Clint and Scott are eyeballing each other in the centre of the squared circle and I can't quite make it out but it seems there's some smack talk about each others wives. And there's the bell and WHAM! Scott lauches a quick uppercut reminiscent of Clint's cheap shot last match. Clint shakes it off and raises his guard, the pair circle each other. Scott fires out a jab but it's easily ducked by Clint who bobs and weaves like a young Captain America. Scott fires off a one-two combo but Clint's guard is tight, there's no reach advantage here folks!

Scott tries a straight right and CLINT'S UNDER IT AND INTO THE BODY LIKE AN ANIMAL THEMED BAD GUY ON SPIDER-MAN!! Clint is punishing Scott's ribs and kidneys. Scott tries to move but Clint steps closer and BANG right in the bread basket! Scott shoves Clint back, trying to get his breath back and POW Clint smashes him right in the kisser! Clint is all over Scott like Doom on Latveria!

Scott's on borrowed time here. His mouth is swollen and Clint's toying with him. In my opinion Clint should finish this but Barton has always been a showman at heart. Clint throws a few jabs when Scott counter punches, seems he was playing possum! Scott unloads a series of hooks on the cocky Avenger, could this be Summers' Balboa moment....OH MY GOD! BARTON HAS JUST DONE A SPININNING BACK FIST SMASHING SCOTT IN THE TEMPLE!!! It's a show pony move but when it works, the results speak for themselves. Scott is in Utopia! He can barely stand

Clint wades in with a straight right, then a left and BOOM a shot to jaw that has probably dislocated if not broken Scott's jaw. Clint's not taking any more chances with this plucky mutant soldier and mercifully puts Scott's lights out with a bolo punch.

And there you have it! In a rematch Hawkeye has gotten revenge for his loss to Cyclops. It seems the martial arts training and tution by Captain America helped the former carny take down the leader of the mutant race who probably wants a chance to open up his ruby quartz and push Barton through a wall or five. I've been Kevin, once again sounding like Howard Cosell. See you next tiime on Super Hero Smack Up: The Rematch Edition!

***These characters are still owned by Marvel Comics & their subsiduaries. The characters are all there's, I just put them in this scenario. They own the rights, I just wrote the story.*****

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By wildvine

@batkevin74 said:

it's like watching a car hit a pumpkin

Possibly the best line ever written.

LIKE AN ANIMAL THEMED BAD GUY ON SPIDER-MAN!!

Hahahaha

Clint is all over Scott like Doom on Latveria!

I will use this in conversation someday. Don't know how, but I will.

This was a real delight. Glad I stumbled over it. Excellent work sir.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@wildvine: This was one of my first posts in the Battles section, was tired of just watching people type one word answers "Hawkeye" or "Cyke ftw"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 202122

@batkevin74: nicely done

but Clint wins every time

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@202122 said:

Thanks, but I'd say Clint wins 50% of the time :) Well in my 'world' anyways

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 202122

@batkevin74 said:

@202122 said:

Thanks, but I'd say Clint wins 50% of the time :) Well in my 'world' anyways

well i don't want to get into it but LIES AND SLANDER

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#8  Edited By GR2Blackout

Awesome.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74

Casual bump

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74

Bumped

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop I found this in your longbox :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: Yeah, it's in my "too be read" section, after the OP. I'll get to it eventually. ;)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Hmm interesting indeed. Glad Clint got his revenge against Slim

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: I thought I had read this. <sigh> I'll get to it.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: No matter, no rush, no worries.

Wim_Garnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun. Juji-gatame -- thanks for translating :)

Does Scott have some sort of headgear that keeps his visor on? Because in an 'anything goes' match I would pound that thing until he was blind.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped