Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 37- Rip Van Wolverine

I didn't even know what to say. At first, I didn't believe what the new egghead just said. He claims that I have been sleepin' for almost ten years. Then what happened to the other members of Team X? Not only that, the big man himself who started his own operations in the first place. I can't seem to think or believe of what's happenin' here. If I was brought back from the dormant sleep, how come I was the only one? I need to ask Dr. Cornelius for sure. Because I bet he knows the answers.

I was bein' brought to the egghead's lab room. This was the room that Dr. Essex used to study on mutant test subjects. But I didn't know who they were. Scientists these days always liked to keep their own dirty secrets. Yea, tell me about it.

Dr. Cornelius injected a drug on my blood system so that I can wake up and see the whole truth. As a matter of fact, I don't know what the truth is anymore. It's the same as my own memories of who and what I am. I asked the doctor to look for more answers.

"Is it...true that I'm the only one?"

"Yes, Logan. But you won't be able to remember of what happened during those years."

"That's because I wasn't outside doin' missions or followin' Stryker's orders."

"Um... yes. But you need to relax, Logan. Like I said, I'm already the member of Project X."

"How come I haven't seen you before?"

"Does every scientist have to be known to others? I'm a very busy man, Logan."

"Yea, you eggheads sure know how to work things around here. By the way, where are the others?"

"The others?"

"Yea. You know what I'm talkin' about. Team X."

"Ah I see. To tell you one thing. The old Team X doesn't exist anymore."

"What? What are you sayin'?"

"It looks like you have much to learn. Even for an animal."

"You piece of $h!t! Where are the others?"

"How many times I have to tell you? They aren't here anymore."

"What about Stryker? I want to speak with him."

"I'm sorry, Logan. But Stryker is dead."

When I heard what he said about Stryker's death, I was kinda shocked about the way he died somehow. But I don't know when it happened. This doesn't make any f*ckin' sense.

"Is this some kinda trick?"

"What trick?"

"Psi-Borg."

"I see. You mean him. The one who pulls of the mind tricks of others. I hate to say this. But it wasn't him at all. Nor he would have done it."

"So...you're sayin' this is for real?"

"Yes, Logan. You're in the real world. Such animal you have become. You can't even think straight."

"Say that back and I'll slice you into pieces of meat. You hear me?"

"Ok Logan. If you want more proof, I'll give it you. But you need to cooperate with me. Otherwise, things will get much worse."

"Like what? You're goin' to do somethin' to me?"

"You already have become a wild animal, Logan."

"I betta need more answers, bub. Otherwise...."

"Or what? You'll kill me?"

"That's enough," a female voice said.

When I heard the sound of a woman's voice, I saw her standin' besides the doorway of the lab room. She had the slight brown hair and glasses that any scientist or egghead would wear. This is the first time, I have actually seen a female egghead. But she was beautiful alright. I don't know what kind of position she's in. Because there are different kinds of science fields that I neva want to know about.

"Hello Logan. My name is Dr. Heather Hudson. I'm a psychologist who helps recover the minds of test subjects after working on missions."

Her name was nice as well. I can't even tell whether she's in my side or the crazy Cornelius. She moved an inch towards myself and looked in the eye. She took out some kind of flashlight and told me to relax for a bit. She was examinin' whether I'm feelin' fine at the moment. Because I just came out of the frozen rut.

"Don't worry, Logan. I know it's hard for you accept the fact that you woke up this year. However, you must know that your...."

"I know lady. They're gone. I wonder why."

"Like Dr. Cornelius said, we'll explain everything. But for now, you must need rest."

Sometimes you get the fact that I'm not really alone here. Well, you could say I was the only one who woke up from my frozen slumber. I seem to be shaken all of a sudden. Maybe, it's the crazy Cornelius' drug that's killin' me. Who knows? He's a f*ckin' b@$t@rd for all I know.

Dr. Hudson said I have a new room to fill. Apparently, this place looks a bit different from before. I can't tell the difference though. Maybe, I wasn't here in this part of the hallways. I bet the lab rooms were still open for other scientists or new ones. Heh! What a f*ckin' waste.

I walked besides the beautiful lady and yet she hadn't said anythin'. She wasn't facin' towards me while we were walkin' down the hallways and then up the stairs. When we got into my quarters, she said to lay down and rest. So that I could recover myself from all these shenanigans.

"Tell me somethin', doctor. What actually happened when I was gone?"

She stayed quiet for a while as if she neva wanted to say it. Because she has her own secrets. I bet ya anythin' she has somethin to do with my longest sleep. I guess, I have to find out later.

"Get some rest, Logan. Tomorrow morning, we'll be seeing someone."

"Someone?"

"Yes, my husband. He currently taking charge of Project X. Not only that, the Team X operations as well."

"You gotta be kiddin' me."

"You have to face the facts, Logan. You're not who you were. That was then. But you should move on."

"Listen lady. I ain't wanna waste my time thinkin' that it's just all a f*ckin' dream."

"You want to see if it's a dream? Do you?"

"Well sure. But I don't actually meant...."

When I was about to say the next words, she walked up towards me and kissed on my lips. I can feel the strong sensations towards this lady. I feel like an @$$hole whom I let a cheater cheat on her unknown husband. I just hope he doesn't find out for sure. Because I wonder if this Mr. Hudson guy would be like the Stryker himself.

After kissin' my lips, she opened her eyes and stayed away from me. I didn't know what to say but I guess it's real as it gets.

"Hey lady, I didn't expect that comin'."

"You had to know the truth. And...let's just forget what happened here."

She closed the door behind me. I waited to think that a lady like her would even kiss me. I neva thought it would happen this way. But it was a good kiss.

After one night of rest, I woke up in the mornin' and went with the beautiful Dr. Hudson. She smelled great, I can tell ya. The way she walks as if she was walkin' in the moonlight. A stranger who let herself out and helpin' to deal with my current health. The thing is that I hav a feelin' that she might care about me. I wouldn't want to ask her because we're goin' to meet the one man himself. No, I ain't talkin' about Stryker. The lady mentioned it was General James Hudson who is the head of the Team X operations. The board members were behind the large government which is bein' built up underneath the tracks. But this wasn't some company who is bein' controlled by the secret government. It's a secret organization that anyone would know but not yet. It was....Department H.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 38- The Truth.

Whoa! Department H? So that means....Hmmmm. Anyways, find out the next chapter of Wolverine. Because you may find all the answers. It ain't nothin' but the truth, bub. SNIKT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Nice, man!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points