Muhammad Ali vs Mike Tyson - Dream Fight

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Both in their primes, what would happen? 
MGM stadium 
12 rounds 
Winner take all - $50 million 

Round 1 - Ali comes in, Mike rushes forward and throws a wild left, Ali uses his speed and dodges it, Ali circles Tyson uses his 9 inch reach advantage to throw 2-3 jabs at Tyson, Tyson closes in and uses an uppercut. Ali falls, but this cannot knock-out Muhammad Ali, Ali gets up on the count of 5. Fight continues, Ali throws more jabs. Round ends. 

Round 2 - Ali comes in, he closes in, despite being an outside fighter, he jabs and dodges Tyson's jabs, Tyson jabs at Ali but Ali's extremely powerful chin keeps him up, Tyson gets a bit tired, but not enough to stop him, he struggles to think of a plan. Tyson holds onto Ali for a while, the ref then breaks it up. Round ends. 

Round 3 - Tyson comes in, throws a combination against Ali, Ali gets tagged but quickly reacts and dodges it, Tyson throws another jab that sends Ali into the ropes, Tyson goes wild and uses a wild and hard combination on Ali whilst Ali is getting battered against the ropes, Ali grabs on, Tyson shakes it off and throws another combination, Ali shakes it off and jabs at Tyson, and throws a powerful body shot at Tyson, Tyson gets stunned, Ali moves into the center of the ring where he is king, and throws a jab against Tyson. Tyson struggles a bit, but is then saved by the bell. Round ends. 

Round 4 - Ali comes out, dances around him, and then closes a defense, Tyson pounds but is unable to KO Muhammad Ali, as he has never been truly KO'd before. Ali throws a solid punch at the center of Mike Tyson's face, which snaps his balance and nerves, with Tyson stunned and round time left, Ali opens a combination of jabs, but Tyson still tries to think of a plan, realizing his brawling isn't working, grabs onto Ali, the ref breaks it up. As soon as the ref stops it, Tyson very quickly starts a combination before Ali can react and opens a combination, Ali pushes Tyson and jabs aggressively. Round ends. 

Round 5 - Ali, having studied Tyson, tries to exploit his biggest weakness, stamina. So Ali uses his fast movement speed to dodge Tyson's punches and get him onto the ropes. But Ali realizes he can taunt Tyson to spoil his technique. Ali then taunts Tyson "Come on Tyson! You sissy!, that all you got!", Tyson, furiously jabs and jabs throwing wild combinations and missing, Tyson's short 71 inch reach is not long enough to grab Ali, Ali taunts and taunts, but off guard, Tyson catches Ali with a right and knocks him down, Ali gets up on 7, the round ends. 

Round 6 - Ali will try and use something similar to the rope-a-dope, with some dancing. So he decides to outsmart Tyson and dance around him and dodge all of his hits to tire him out. Ali dodges all of his hits but gets caught with a few due to Tyson's extremely fast striking speed. Tyson is ahead on points, miraculously, but Ali still has a plan up his sleeve. Not many punches are thrown in this round, but Ali is tiring Tyson out, as Tyson throws so many punches, he loses stamina and doesn't conserve his energy much. Round ends.

Round 7 - Ali is also tiring, but still has enough left in him. Ali gets to the ropes and let's Tyson punch away at Ali. Tyson tries, but can't KO him. Round ends. 

Round 8 - Ali is on the ropes, Tyson pounds, Ali: "COME ON TYSON YOU SISSY! STOP MISSI'N!", Tyson, now furious, throws an incredibly powerful uppercut that get's Ali on the chin, but Ali's heart and good chin keeps him up, with 1 minute left in round 8, Ali quickly opens with a rapid, fast, powerful combination of jabs, and finishes it with a powerful right. Tyson goes down, and his gum-shield flies out of his mouth, Tyson, now without a gum-shield, is too tired to get up, and loses the count, he gets up too late. The fight is over, the crowd goes crazy and Ali raises his hands in victory.  

Muhammad Ali wins 8th round KO. 

Since I love Boxing I thought I'd throw this together, 2 of my favorite boxers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Don't know much about boxing, but from what I understood it was pretty entertaining.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@comicdude23: This was actually pretty great, I could imagine it in my head and you did really well going thorugh the motions. Go on comicdude23!
blur99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By blur99

Another great fight would be Louis vs Ali.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@primepower53 said:

Don't know much about boxing, but from what I understood it was pretty entertaining.

Thanks man. 

@CapFanboy said:
@comicdude23: This was actually pretty great, I could imagine it in my head and you did really well going thorugh the motions. Go on comicdude23!
Thanks!  

@blur99 said:
Another great fight would be Louis vs Ali.
I'll try this.