Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Introduction:   

I slam my fist into the thug's face, he falls backwards. It's like all the other times. I fight the criminals, and the same thought goes through my head.  

Three years.

I kick one of the thugs in to the groind, then spin around and uppercut another.  

Three years since the client.  

I hit another man with a roundhouse kick. He breaks his ribs and falls to the ground.  

I did the right thing....and it's been  three years since the accident.

I hear the click of the switchblade, and throw my billy club to knock out the man.  

Three years since I quite the lawyer buisness.  

A man goes to hit me I duck underneath his punch and dig my hand under his ribcage. He throws up, and I hit him over the head with my billy club.

Three years since I lost my wife and kids. Three years since they disappeared, three years since the kidnapping.

I smell the sweat on the two men, it gets stronger as they near me. I leap over them and slam their heads together.  

Three years since I got my powers.

I hear the bullet whizzing through the chamber, the smell of gunpoweder. Even before it comes through the gun, I leap out of the way. I tackle the man to the ground and hammer away at him.  

I lost my sight. My other four senses remain superhuman.

A man goes to punch me, as he does, I block the punch and throw a hit to his ribcage.  

Three years since Bullseye, the assassin.

I grab the last one and slam him against a wall. His feet dangle off the ground.  

"WHO'S YOU'RE BOSS?"

"I-I don't know--"  
I punch him in the face. He bleeds.
"YOU'RE WORKING FOR THE MAGGIA! YOU WERE SENT TO KILL ME! WHO'S YOUR BOSS? 
 The man cowers in fear.  

Three years....since I became Daredevil.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
We switched

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
oh yeah, thanks for the compliment! :D:D:D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part One:  

I stand atop a rooftop, I can smell the gunpower, hear the men talking, the deal is going down.  

The rain splashed across my face, I hear every drop...then I smell it...chemicals. I remember all that lead to this....this life I now lead.  

Flashback:  

Matt walked to his desk, where he met with his newest client. Matt sat down at his desk and shook hands with the client. He was intimidated by his appearance.  
"My name is Matt Murdock, I understand you want me to be your lawyer?"  
The man smiled. "Sure, man. I want you as my Lawyer, you like the best Lawyer New York has to offer."  
"I...see, so what is it you've been arrested for?"  
The man's mood changed rapidly. "Look man, I didn't do NOTHIN', know what I'm saying. You have a lot of connections and I want the evidence of what I...didn't do....to disappear from the prosecution."  
"Sir, I really can't--"  
"Mr. Murdock, I hear your a happily married man...with a son and a daughter?"  
"Y-yes."  
"Shame if something would happen to them. I'll let you think about it."  

Present:  

I jump from the rooftop and land on top of one of my prey. I hear the man's arm swinging through the air behind me, and duck underneath his swing. I take out my billy club and elbow him in the gut.

Another man jumps on top of me. I elbow him, and he falls off.  
"off!"

I then roundhouse kick him in the face.  

I hear the 'ch-chk' of the guns, and dodge them before they fire. I throw the billy clubs into the barrel, jamming them. They backfire. I run over to the two men and split kick them.  

I smell an acid tank, the smell gets stronger, I dodge the man's blow and deliver a chop to the back of his neck.

I was then hit by a poweful blow. I hear only one man with the right heartbeat, the right perperation, he's the last one, and he's trained.  

He lands a kick on me, I block his follow up punch and hit him with a right cross. He goes for a roundhouse kick but I duck under it and hit him with a palm strike, then follow up with a kick. I then grab his leg and bring him down, headfirst.  

I then take off my glove and smell my way over to the truck by identifying the smell of rubber and metal. I run my fingers along the truck and make out the words.  

'FISK INC."  

I grab the trained man, who's dazed but not down, and slam him against the truck.  
"Who is Fisk?"  
"I-I-DON'T KNOW! HE'S WILSON FISK!"  
I put his arm behind his back and twist. "WHO IS HE?"  
"He-he's the Kingpin!!"  

I finally get what I've been waiting three years for....  

the name of the head of the Maggia.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Blizaga101

im sure i commented on this... 

I said it was epic and how sinister daredevil seems. reminded me of Batman "Wheres SCARECROOOW!!!"  loses its touch after youve already writ it :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blizaga101
I suppose I should thank you. THANK YOU!
spaceboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By spaceboy

I like that you started your story with a punch. =) 
Seriously: You really captured the gritty violence of Daredevil.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Their's the introduction and part one. Part two has yet to come out.  

Thanks by the way.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Three:

I “read” the newspaper earlier today about dealings between Fisk Inc. and Hammerhead. I came here tonight to stop it. I swing down to the back alley with my Billy clubs. I smell six different aromas. One is Hammerhead, who, according to my radar, is inside a truck full of weapons.

When I land I throw my Billy clubs at one of the thugs, who is knocked out by them.

“It’s the Daredevil!” One of them shouted.

“Waste him!” Another says.

I run across the alley dodging bullets. I quickly take cover and climb the side of another building. I then listen to them.

“Spread out and find him, man! We don’t want a screw up tonight.”

When I know they are far enough away from each other, I swoop down, and take my Billy clubs from the unconscious body. I then notice a man with his back to me. I grab him from behind and put him in a sleeper hold.

I then feel a fist slam into the back of my head. I clutch onto the truck, I smell the exhaust. It’s still running. I’ll have to be careful in case they run away.

“You can’t do this, man!” He shouts.

Flashback:

“You can’t do this, Matt,” Shouts Matt Murdock’s wife, Milla Donovan. “The man is a criminal; he was already tried and convicted before!”

Matt’s eyes start to water. “I-I have to honey.”

“Why?”

“He threatened to kill you and the kids! I don’t want you to die. I...I’m afraid. God help me I’m afraid.”

“It’s okay honey. It’s f-fine.” Milla then starts to break down crying. Matt moves to comfort her.”

“Its okay, honey…it’s okay.”

Milla manages to form words in between sobs. “Just—just promise you’ll do the right thing. Promise me.”

“I promise.”

Now:

You listenin’ to me, man,” The thug says to me. “You can’t do this.”

In anger I turn around and slam my fist into his jaw, breaking it. I then kick him straight in the midsection, causing him to bend over, and I hit him with an uppercut.

I hear voices.

“—Heard something, man.”

“Let’s go check it out.”

I make sure they two thugs I heard are close enough (based on their heartbeats) to see me run behind a corner. They shoot.

“He dead?”

“I dunno. Go check.”

I hear one of the thugs run to the corner where I am hiding. I grab him quickly and take him down.

“NO, NOOO!”

“Oh, yes.”

The other man panics and shoots; I smell the blood….

“He couldn’t have survived that.” The thug tells himself.

I leap out and pounce on him.   “WRONG!”

I then hear a scream from behind me, and hear the footsteps of someone running. I quickly flip behind him and kick the man’s back.

“You ruined, man business, man!” He shouts. “Now I’m going to kill you!”

“No need to announce it.”

He runs at me and goes to hit me. I block and slam my fist into his skull, only to find my hand throbbing!

“Hammerhead.” I say.

“That would be me. And you’re dead.”

He then head butts me. I’m throbbing. I have to take him down fast.

He charges at me again, and I hit him in the gut, and then kick him.

“You should’ve chosen a more inconspicuous name.” I repeatedly hit him in the same place, until I hear him throw up. I then spin around and deliver a roundhouse kick to his back. He goes down.

I take the weapons from the truck and burn them.

Later:

Kingpin sits in his office, while two men give him a report.

“Um, Kingpin, sir…Daredevil came again. He ruined the transaction.”

“Again?”

“Yes, he’s done so several times now.”    

Wilson Fisk cups his hands together, his eyes filled with hatred.

“What do you want us to do?” The other man asks.

“I want you to put Frank Simpson on him…he won’t bother us again after that…..”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chapter two edited.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53
No Caption Provided
DrStrangeMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By DrStrangeMage

Awesome, bro!  I like it so far!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tried separating it into blogs. Didn't like it. SOOOOOO  

LINK: 

Part-Four

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With help fromnomadicxnightmare, I proudly present:

Part Five: Team up: 

Cable was eighty clicks from the rendezvous point. He had to meet up the Elsa by 21:00 before those idiots moved the target to a secured location. He hustled through the streets double-time, even though he honestly had no fears of being delayed. A soldier’s habit. He predicted cutting through Central Park would make up for any unforeseen detours anyway…

“I have killed it!!! That god*****d flag!!! You can’t break me now!!! Don’t even f***ing try!!!”

Cable stopped dead in his tracks, instinctively pulling his carbine from its holster. ‘I hear the sound of crazy. Far too much of that for one day I think.’ He pinpointed the bellowing to a side alley and rushed to a wall. With his back against the brick siding he cautiously glimpsed around the corner, loading concussive rounds into the carbine.

A tall and hulking man dressed in military fatigues stood over a seemingly lifeless body. Frank Simpson kicked the unconscious Dare Devil and snarled. “I’ve passed your test! Now get these starts and stripes of out my head! NOW!!! Cable could see the red-clad figure was badly wounded.

He’ll probably bleed out unless he gets medical attention. Fast. Alright soldier boy, time to go to work.’ Cable broke from the wall and walked almost leisurely down the alley. The assailant didn’t even notice him initially and continued to abuse his victim, physically and verbally.

“Hey buddy. Didn’t your mama ever tell you not to kick a guy when he’s down?”

Frank turned his head to look at the intruder. He was actually frothing from the sides of his mouth. “More tests?!? Commando!!! Guerrilla warfare!!! BURN THEM OUT!!!”

Without so much as a warning the brute made a headlong rush. He was lightning quick was in Cable’s face before he could even contemplate pulling a trigger. Frank made a hammer-hand sweep, knocking the carbine from Cable’s grasp and simultaneously thrust a combat knife into his left side.

The blade sparked as metal struck metal. Cable’s cybernetic prosthesis had just saved him from a killing blow. Frank was briefly taken back by failure of his attack, long enough for Cable to collect his wits. ‘He’s good. I figured him some simple sociopath and got careless. I can’t afford another mistake like that. He’s a mad dog. Time to put him down.’

“Blood!!! Steel!!! BLOOD!!! STEEL!!!”

Cable braced for the charge. Frank slashed with the knife which Cable dodged narrowly by inches. He counted with a cross to the face, striking the mad man cleanly across the jaw. Frank staggered back and Cable followed up, grabbing Frank’s wrist and slamming it against the wall, forcing him to drop the knife. Frank recoiled “NO, AMERICA!!! I’ll kill you with my HANDS!!!”

Frank kicked Cable in the gut with such inhuman force. Cable slunk forward, clutching his abdomen. Frank grabbed Cable by the hair and slammed a knee into his face. ‘He’s a lot stronger than me. I got to play this smarter.’ Cable lunged with his right fist, only to reveal it as a feint. His balled cybernetic fist jabbed into Frank’s kidney. Franks threw an unfocused uppercut, which Cable deliberately took. The momentum sent him into a backwards roll, with Frank fast on his heels. ‘Flawless’ Cable mused. Coming up to his feet he snatched his carbine from the ground, swinging the barrel around to meet his foe.

“Time to say goodnight, motherf***er.”

Cable squeezed back the trigger and the concussive round exploded nearly point-blank into Frank’s chest. The force shot him through the wall behind him. Cable shook his head as his ears began to ring. ‘That won’t keep a berserker like that down for long. I’ve got to get the red guy outta here or he might as well be a corpse.’

He rushed to the side of Dare Devil and examined the situation. It was bad. “I don’t know it you can hear me, but I’m here to help.” Cable pulled a stem from his utility belt. “This is gonna hurt like a b***h, but the nanites in this stem will fix you from the inside. Consider it a gift from the future.” He slammed the needle directly into the gaping wound in Dare Devil’s stomach. Pain filled every corner of Matt’s body as the microscopic machines began to med flesh.

Consciousness returned to Dare Devil while his mind was wracked with horrid memory.

The car sped along the road.
"Where are we going?" Matt Murdock asked.  
"You need to get to a safe house where you'll be given a new life."  
"This is scary, Daddy!" Matt's daughter shouted.

"It'll be alright, sweetheart." Matt said back to her.  

Meanwhile, an assassin had his rifle ready.  
"So...I'm aiming for the driver?" He said over his intercom."  
"Yes."  
"Just being sure."  
"They say you never miss a target."

"You got that right."  
The man shot the driver through the head.  
"Bullseye."

All of a sudden, there was a splatter of blood and the driver slumped over, dead.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Asked Matt's wife."  
"THE DRIVER IS DEAD! THE DRIVER IS DEAD!" Matt shouted. "WE'RE GONNA CRASH!"  

The car flipped over and rolled across the road. When the car finally settled, Matt struggled to get out. He then went back to check on his wife and daughter.  
He climbed on top of the car, which was now sideways, and opened the door to see his daughter with her Mother in her lap.  
"Daddy?"  His daughter cried.
"No." Matt whispered. 

"There's something wrong with her! She won't get up!"  
"NOOOOOOOO!" Matt cried at the night. He grabbed his wife's dead body, cradling her in his arms.  
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"   

Suddenly Matt felt a hand grab him and throw him off of the car. Hooded men dressed in red swarmed it. He guessed from the sight of it they were ninjas, but he couldn't believe it. Why would ninja's be interested in him...he realized it. They wanted his daughter.  
"DAAAADDDYYYYYYY!" She shouted. Matt couldn't hear her. the ninjas swarmed all around him like pests. He saw one man that stood out in paticular. He was dressed in black and white with a bulleye on his forehead. He spoke to him.  
"Hey there, Matt. My name's Bullseye. I was the one who shot your driver and killed your wife." His lips curled into a smile. "Guess who's next." 

I awaken to find my body screaming with pain. I struggle to get up, and find my wound has been tended to. I smell another scent...different from the man I just fought. The faint smell of gunpowder in the air tells me he has a gun. The noises tell me that he's fighting a man (From the scent of it) the same man who I was fighting earlier.

"Back among the living, horn-head?" He shouts to me. "You just gonna lie there or are you gonna help me kick this guy’s ass?"

""Who--?"  
"Use your eyes man!"  
"Funny story about that...."  
"Later! Right now we got a job to do!"  
"Right!"

I threw my billy clubs at the villain's legs.

"Take him out!"

"On it!" He throws a punch and I smell the metal of his arm connecting with the other man's fist.  

I run around and flip behind him, delivering a chop to his back. As he bends backwards, Cable hits him with the gun I smelled earlier. I grab him and put him in a headlock.  

Miraculously, he is able grab me by my neck with his legs, and toss me off of him!  
I hear a loud bang! And I smell the pungent smell of gunpowder.  
"Eat it! Red, he’s shot! Capitalize on it!"  

I run over to him and slam my fists into his wound. The smell of blood gets stronger.  I throw a punch to his ribs, and block his jab. I then break the man's ribs with another punch.  

Cable then comes in and slams the butt of his gun into the other man's face, slamming it so hard he knocks him out.  

I lie on the ground, panting for what seems like an eternity. I hear Cable sit down next to me.  
"Man, you're one lucky SOB. But you fight well enough. My name is Chris, but you can call me Cable. Good thing I found you when I did; another few minutes and you've have bled to death. I think I’ve heard 'bout you. Daredevil, right?”

Daredevil’s heart finally calmed to a steady beat. The pain from his wound was beginning to fade and the world was becoming clearer to his senses. He did not speak, but nodded to Cable.

“I thought as much. Crazy guy wearing red tights with devil horns and beating the s**t out of criminal lowlifes? Had to be you.” Cable paused “So who the hell was this a**hole? Never mind. I’m sure I don’t really want to know.”

Matt couldn’t help but grin. All things considered he was just happy to be alive. “I appreciate the help. I owe you one.”

Cable nodded, completely unaware as to Daredevil’s blindness. “You’re welcome. It’s sometimes difficult running solo. And if things go to hell you’ve got no cavalry coming to save you. But you’ve obviously got skills. And more importantly, purpose.”

Matt remained silent. He delved back into his memories and his own motivations.

“This might sound weird, but I’d like to make you an offer. I’ve recently signed on with a group. Heroes for Hire they’re called. Metahumans and skilled individuals looking to kick it to the bad guys wherever we can find them. We’re in the process of recruiting right now. Considering what I saw of you back there I’d say you’ve got plenty of ‘practical experience’ you could put on a resume.” Cable stood up and offered Matt his hand.

“How about it?”

Matt took Cable’s hand and pulled himself to his feet. “I really do appreciate the help Cable. And even though the idea is intriguing, I must respectfully decline. I have my reasons for doing what I do. Justice needs to be served and I have a long road ahead of me before I’ll see it happen. Till then I can’t let anything stand in my way.”

Cable grinned. “Fair enough. I can respect that. I’ll leave the door open for you though.”

“Thank you.” Matt extended his hand. “Till we meet again?”

Cable took Daredevil’s hand and gave it a hardy shake. “You can count on it. You still owe me remember?”

Avatar image for nomadicxnightmare
nomadicxnightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Woot! That's team-work! xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah! I should put a thank you note before the chapter starts! Thanks for the reminder!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks, man!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FINALLY started writing this again.

Chapter Six:Vengance:

I left the office early to be able to do this...I can finally get revenge on Wilson Fisk for ruining my life.

I climb down from a rooftop window on a rope. No sooner do I touch the floor do I pick up heartbeats. Four people. I can smell the metal and the bullets. They have guns.

One of them goes for a shot at me, but I hear the bullet whizzing through the air. I dodge it easily and send a billy club to his stomach, incapacitating him.

The other three don't even need to communicate. I hear the leaps of their hearts as they start to shoot at me. I dive for cover behind a what seems to be a statue.

"Come on, man." one guard says to the other three, "he;s behind here!"

Quickly, I run my fingers along the granite, looking for a crack. I climb up the statue as they round the corner. The two look at each other.

"WHERE'D HE GO?!" they shout.

I leap from the top of the statue, landing on one of them. I can smell the other's stench getting heavier as he takes a swing at me, I block and hit him with a right cross and bring me knee into his stomach. The last one was hiding in fear of me. I get hi scent behind a corner, and leap shoot my billy club; swinging across the room. I throw a punch behind the wall slamming his face into the concrete. All four are slumped on the ground, unconscious.

"I hoped you would be here, Daredevil." A hear a voice say.....

Flashback:

"I was hoping you would be here." Bullseye told Matt, grinning with a sadistic sense of satisfaction. "You're one of New York's most famous lawyers....I love killing famous people.--"

Matt interrupted him with a kick to the stomach.

"I'm no slouch, myself." he commented. "Being a lawyer like me...I've kept in shape." Matt threw two jabs followed by an uppercut, and Bullseye fell to the ground.

"THAT'S FOR KILLING MY WIFE AND CHILD!" He shouted.

Bullseye spit blood from his mouth, wiping the rest off with his sleeve. He crouched on his hands and knees, laughing. "Heheh, he's fighting." he said to himself. "I love it when they fight."

Bullseye threw himself at Matt, driving him through a door to an abandonded chemical plant.

Matt threw a kick, which was blocked by Bullseye. Bullseye then pulled out a paper clip, throwing it at Matt, cutting him deeply across the face. Matt had too much rage going on to realize he was hurting. He threw a right cross, then a left, and hit him in the back of the head with a roundhouse kick.

Bullseye countered with a palm strike to Matt's face, and grabbed him, throwing him toward some nearby canisters.

"I'd love to stay and fight, Matsy, but I have places to be." Bullseye lit a match, and tossed it at the canisters, and ran away.

Matt knew he had to run out, the place was going to explode, and he ran faster than he ever did in his life, bolting out the door, the place then exploded behind him, the shockwave sending him flying. He turned around on his back to look at the explosion, when another explosion occurred. He noticed an open canister fly out a window, he saw it headed straight for him....it was the last thing he ever saw.

Present Day:

The baritone voice speaks to me, taunting me...the hearbeat is the one I've been waiting for...the scent of the man who killed my family....I turn around to face my opponent.

"You've aused a lot of trouble to me lately." the man tells me.

"I'm well aware."

"Why do you do this?"

"Because you did it to me."

The man let's out a laugh...."Last man who tried to mess with me died years ago...you'll be no different....

.....nobody messes with the Kingpin."

NEXT: THE SHOWDOWN BETWEEN THE KINGPIN AND DAREDEVIL! WITH AN EXTRA TWIST AT THE END...PLUS! EXPERIENCE MATT'S FIRST DAY WITH HIS POWERS! ALL WAITING NEXT CHAPTER! ALL DONE IN THE MIGHTY MARVEL GENESIS MANNER!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25  Edited By InnerVenom123

Great stuff so far! I love the changes to Matt's origins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123: thanks!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Impersonator

A daring teamwork I would say and a great chapter. Good job, guys!

*Precious Towel Man memories* =P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, man!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53: No problem! :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil Origins: Finale!

I make sure to memorize the scent of Wilson Fisk, how he sounds, the touch of his skin...I memorize every detail.

"Not many people have broken in here and lived." Fisk tells me.

"Well, I'll be adding one to your record."

I hear his clothes brush up against his pocket, and I hear the click of a gun loading. I quickly dive out of the way and sprint across the room, jump-kicking Kingpin in the face...I hear the gun fall to the floor

"Little @*!$!!" He's shouts. I'm getting him angry, good.

He recovers from the attack as I spin around, throwing a blow to his back. With surprising speed I hear him spin, and feel his leathery shoe connect to my stomach. I hit the wall...hard. My senses are dazed...I can at least here him reaching for his gun....Got to focus....disarm him....can't focus....can't....

Flashback:

....see! I can't see!"

Murdock sits up in his hospital bed, waving his arms in front of his face. He then hears it.....every sound in New York.....he can't tone everything out...it all hits him like a sledghammer...then suddenly.....nothing. He smells perfume.

"Who's there?" he asks.

"Mr. Murdock?" A voice answers...I'm your nurse....I heard screaming and I thought I'd help....I see your other four senses are recovering."

"What happened, where am I?"

"You're in a hospital....there was an explosion...you were in an accident."

"Oh my...no." he cries.

The nurse leaves, and Murdock remembers....and he swears...."Vengance!"

He spends the next few years mastering his super senses....he remembered what he had called his daughter. She had also liked to take risks...he called her a Daredevil. He took the name.

Now:

Got to get the gun....I hear the bullet flying through the air, I spin out of the way and it leaves a hole in the wall. I need to come up with a plan.....I get the scent of the metal of my billy clubs and pick them off the floor (Which I had dropped in the battle with the goons) I shoot a rope at the cieling and climb up. Fisk has six bullets left in his gun.

"Where the @$#* are you?!" he screams. I throw my billy club across the room, he instictivley shoots.

"Here."

I throw my other billy club. He's down to four bullets.

"No here."

In anger, he shoots three shots at the roof, one of them almost hits me. Time to take a chance...be the Daredevil.

I swoop down from the roof and kick him in the face. I smell the beads of sweat on his fist as he hits me with a right cross. He climbs on top of me and begins hammering away. Eventually, I intercept his blow, and throw my knee into his chest. I grab my nearby billy club and wrap the rope around his neck.

I could kill him here....make sure nobody ever saw him again. There'd be no proof that it was me. Nobody would know. The thought tempt me as I feel a tug on the rope telling me that Fisk is clutching for air...I could easily kill him...he's passed out by now....

But sadly...I am not that man.

I leave him unconscious, he'll know not to mess around on my turf. and swing back up to the roof. Suddenly, I pick up new scents, and Fisks body is carried away...I hear murmurs and whispers. A few sound familiar....one is....BULLSEYE?! He works for Kingpin...no....the entire ninja group that killed my family....They're taking Fisk away. I hear one last whisper.

"I can't believe we wasted our money on Fisk. We could've controlled any other crime lord ten times better."

I can only gape in shock as I realize.....THE HAND IS CONTROLLING ORGANIZED CRIME IN NEW YORK.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The Impersonator

Yep. I read this one on the wall post. Great job, prime! :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator: thanks!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53: You're welcome!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34  Edited By InnerVenom123

Awesome twist ending!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123: Thank, man!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By Project_Worm

This is AWESOME!!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#37  Edited By TheCannon

This is so good I have to make up a word to describe it. Suerazing? Fanificent? Sensatular? No. It's Fanrific!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCannon said:

This is so good I have to make up a word to describe it. Suerazing? Fanificent? Sensatular? No. It's Fanrific!

fanrific...I like that! Combines fan fic with terrific. AWESOME!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#39  Edited By TheCannon

I know.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#40  Edited By batkevin74

@primepower53: Okay I've copied all the chapters onto a word doc so I can read it in one go at work today. Asides from minor spelling mistakes it looks good, I like the first chapter but I'll have more detailed analysis of it when I'm settled in at home after my move. Keep up the good work, you write well and often which makes me envious! Keep up the good work