Bad Joe Day! (Day 12) Relaxation, for two.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
Day 12 

Location One : G.I. Joe base. Dr Moto Akato's office. 

Dr Moto Akato :

Nice to see you again old friend? 

Snake-Eyes :

(Gives the Dr a thumbs up). 

Dr Moto Akato :

(he lites some candles in the room, and opens a black case.) Make yourself comfortable Snake-Eyes. 

Snake-Eyes :

(Snake-Eyes, takes his shirt off, and lays face down on the Doctors table). 

Dr Moto Akato :

Lets take a look. (the Doctor take a look at Snake-Eyes back, and notices all the knots). Been very busy, have we? I should say, that after a quick realignment, a message, and some acupuncture, you should feel alot more compfortable... Old friend. 

Snake-Eyes :

( Deep breath).  

Dr Moto Akato :

(Starts his work).

End scene, one. 

Location Two : Hidden Cobra-Base, Sauna-Bath room. 

Destro :

I just hate this... Why, won't you talk to me? (Still wearing his Mask, is in the Tub on the floor of the room). 

Death-Asp :

... (he is laying down on the bottom bench, just above Destro's head, with only a white towl covering him up). 

Destro :

Could you at least get her to talk to me, explain to me why exactly she left me? (Stares up at Slade). 

Death-Asp :

(Starts snoring). 

Destro :

Why do I try... I can't help but think, I am missing something?  

The door opens up, and Cobra Commander steps in. He has his helmut on, and he is sporting a yellow banana hammock.

Cobra Commander :

Hello boysss. ( he walks over to the tub, and starts to get in). Is he sleeping?

Destro :

Yeah, and what the Hell is up with that guy... He hasn't talked to me, like ever? 

Cobra Commander :

You really don't know? How wonderful! 

Destro :

Know what? 

Cobra Commander :

He is totally doing your ex girl friend. 

Destro just about drowns himself, from shock. 

Destro :

What! I am going to kill him! (He jumps up, out of the water). 

Cobra Commander

: You will do nothing of the sort! Get back into the water now, or I will have you executed for treason!  

Destro :

(Gets back into the tub, and trys to compose himself).  

Cobra Commander :

Thats better... Let me ask you something, does this look infected to you? (he shoves his toe infront of Destro's face). 

Destro :

What is wrong with you!? I don't have to look at it, I can smell it. Yes, it is very infected. (he turns his head, with a jerk). 

Death-Asp :

(Puts a knife to Destro's throat). I heard everything... It is good, the Commander stoped you, I would have killed you. Now listen to me, as hard as you can. Stop talking to me about Baroness, or I sware to everything that is holy I will spill your blood all over this room. Now be a good boy, and nod. (Destro nods). Good boy, I have asked her to talk to you... She has not done so yet, and I suspect she has her own reasons. I was trying to have you find out in a better way. This is what I get for trying to be a nice guy, treason!?

End scene.