Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

THANOS VS HULK #2 (of 4)

(W/A/CA) Jim Starlin

• Jim Starlin continues his epic tale of Smash versus Space!

• Can the Hulk withstand the devious machinations of Thanos?!

• Meanwhile, Annihilus plots to exploit Big, Green and Mean in a most unexpected fashion.

Rated T+

Item Code: NOV140790In Shops: 1/14/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AriesWarlock

Pity I always hoped it would be Doc Green who fought Thanos.

Also, we should have had a Thanos vs. Aniihilus What If issue.

hulk465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Thanos/Hulk battle is a BIG let down so far. Thanos fights Hulk in Banners mind so it's not going to count as a REAL fight. I expected better from Starlin like a real fight, kinda like what we saw in Hulk vs. Red Hulk.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By GreenScar1990

Thanos would be hard-pressed to overcome Hulk/Banner in reality, so forgive me if I can't see the Mad Titan coming out on top in a battle that takes place in Hulk/Banner's psyche. That's a place that not even the most powerful telepath should enter. For anyone who knows a great deal about Hulk/Banner's psyche, it's one of the most dangerous places there is.

Then again, this is Starlin, who had Thanos lecture Galactus, which is insulting due to the fact that he's a Universal Constant and would have vast knowledge beyond that of the Mad Titan.

jaqua524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jaqua524

@greenscar1990:

Thanos has humbled the silver surfer, and gone toe to toe with Tyrant (albeit both on the losing end for sure). You can't see the mad titan come out on top? Hulk and banners minds are separated in this issue. Though banner mergers his mind with Hulks to fight Thanos. Thanos essentially speaks of why you are wrong.

Thanos explains to Hulk and banner during this mental brawl why Thanos is in complete control. The fight starts with Thanos humiliating Hulk and Banner having to intervene for fear of Thanos killing him. Banner merges his mind with Hulk, and the two start to fight evenly for a bit. Thanos shrugs it off, and reveals that he was never in any fear of losing this fight, or in fear of losing control of it..never mind being hurt, then he quickly ends it and tells his place If Thanos can dominate Hulk in his own mind like this...

Then this issue issue generally answers the question as who would win..Greenscar, if we are going by feats from this issue..sorry dude, you couldn't be any more wrong