Battle of the ancients! Hellpig vs Tyrant Sea bear vs Andrewsarch

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Braise

Hellpig (Daeodon) vs Tyrant Sea Bear (Ursus maritimus tyrannus) vs Andrewsarchus!

Daeodon was built like a tank and might have had the strongest bite in mammalian history. With a very compactly muscled neck and bony ridges to protect it's eyes, there's a reason it's known as the killer pig

The largest bear species ever recorded, and might've well been one of the largest carnivorous mammals in history.

It competed with the Daeodon, but it's a predator made up of distilled badassery, rivaling the largest carnivores... watch out for that mouth!

Battle takes place in a breezy plain.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Braise

Honestly don't know who'd win. The bear is massive, but the daeodon was probably the largest of the three.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite

Going with the Daeodon because I can and I fell this thread should be kept alive.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Braise

I think the bear could manage a win, due to it's grappling ability, but the Andrewsarchus might've been built sort of like a tiger and thus might be able to hold it's own due to its flexibility. Though hellpig was omnivorous, it was an occasional hunter as well. If it doesn't gas out quickly, it might have the brute strength to take out the other two early on.