Zuko/Toph/Katara vs Kuvira/Unalaq/Zaheer

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aystarr

Some of the best benders of team avatar fight against some of the most powerful LOK villains.

ZUKO TOPH KATARA

........................... VS.......................

KUVIRA UNALAQ ZAHEER

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Location "metal" (Anything with the silver colour) is bendable.

Morals are off, win by death or K.O,

Round 1 : DEVELOPMENT

- They have basic knowledge of each other

- Katara toph and zuko are End of B2 versions, comic appearances before B3 allowed.

- Toph cannot metalbend

- Zaheer is Pre flight , Unalaq is pre Fusion, Kuvira can metalbend

- Opponents are interchangeable

Round 2 : PRIME

- They have basic knowledge of each other

- Katara Toph and Zuko are post war/comic versions.

- Toph can metalbend

- Zaheer Can Fly, Unalaq is post Fusion (NO AVATAR STATE), Kuvira can metalbend.

- Opponents are interchangeable

Round 3: CONDITIONED

- Same rules as round 2

- Two benders of the same element cannot face Each other except They (or thier opponent) are the last members of thier team standing

KorraAlone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KorraAlone

R2

Kuvira beats Zuko

Zaheer loses to Toph because he can't fly,but not quickly due to his agility

And Unalaq probably beats season 2 Katara,I only think Season 3 and beyond Katara can beat him

Villains win R1

R2

Zaheer beats Toph because of her disability and would probably beat Zuko as well.

Kuvira beats Zuko

Unalaq beats Katata, post fusion he was able to slice stone in half, create massive ice walls, and ride massive water spouts

R3

Katara would beat Kuvira but not easily or quickly,and might lose to Zaheer because of his speed

Zuko would lose to Zaheer,Unalaq or Kuvira

Toph would lose to Zaheer(with flight) or Unalaq, she would stalemate Kuvira

Unalaq vs Katara, if it's post fusion he wins

Also id just like to say that is a beautiful location, I hope they don't destroy it in their fight because I want to go on holiday there

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1) Villains edge out a win

Round 2) Villians take it easily

Round 3) Toph beats Kuvira but loses to the rest. Katara loses to Zaheer with flight and Zuko loses to PF Unalaq.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Villains all 3 rounds

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@korraalone:

Unalaq beats Katata, post fusion he was able to slice stone in half, create massive ice walls, and ride massive water spouts

Katara has done everything here actually.

Also id just like to say that is a beautiful location

Ikr, I'd love to spend a day there.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Aystarr

@highmantra_x0sp: i don't think they're taking round 2 easily ( If they could even win) with comic versions of all the TLA benders . How do you see that happening?

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mantraxsp

@aystarr:

They have basic knowledge of each other

- Toph can metalbend

- Zaheer Can Fly, Unalaq is post Fusion (NO AVATAR STATE), Kuvira can metalbend.

Giving Zaheer the ability to fly and Unalaq a post-fusion state outweighs Metalbending Toph and Post-War feats imo. Unalaq post-fusion was on par and slightly above Korra. By feats, he's 🤷🏾‍♂️

KorraAlone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: I know about the stone slicing but when did she do the other two?

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KorraAlone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: thanks

I feel like a fight between them would be closer than I thought, but I would still back Post Fusion Unalaq due to his implied power, attack speed, mobility and skill(although Katara has many of these attributes as well)

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Problem with that spout is that she haven't shown that she can fight using it.

OT: Post-Fusion > Any other waterbender in the verse.

Pimonster31415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

villains round 1 because I don't see anyone on the S2 gaang beating mako and bolin 1v2 like unalaq did. Villains could probably do it without zaheer tbh.

gaang round 2 if they play it right and keep zaheer away from toph. Very close but I think prime toph and katara can hang with fusion unalaq and post dragon zuko is a tough fight for anybody here.

villains round 3 because it will be harder to keep zaheer away from toph. Unalaq and katara are probably the last 2 standing

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online
mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) The villains in a good fight. Zuko ends up the weak link.

2) The Gaang. Katara beats post-fusion Unalaq, and Toph beats Kuvira. Zuko would likely lose to Zaheer just because he doesn't match up well with airbenders (and that was before flight became an issue), but he can hold his own long enough to get help.

3) The villains in another good one. Toph can beat Kuvira, but the other 2 are just bad matchups for her, even if she can match/outperform them in power. Zuko struggles with any of the 3, and likely loses to whoever he faces (so again, the weak link unfortunately). If Katara faces Kuvira, she can eventually beat her, but not before Zaheer beats whoever he's facing (that flight really comes in clutch here). If Katara faces Zaheer, she can eventually beat him as well, but he'll be a nightmare to tag, and I see Zuko falling to Kuvira first.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unalaq solo round 2 and 3. Noone can contend with him in a fight.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@aystarr:

They have basic knowledge of each other

- Toph can metalbend

Giving Zaheer the ability to fly and Unalaq a post-fusion state outweighs Metalbending Toph and Post-War feats imo. Unalaq post-fusion was on par and slightly above Korra. By feats, he's 🤷🏾‍♂️

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So round 1 I see ATLA team winning. Unalaq isn't as strong here and Zaheer isn't beating any of them except perhaps Toph. If it splinters into 1v1's I could see TLOK winning, but if the ATLA team sticks together I really don't see TLOK handling Katara and Tophs power.

As long as Toph handles Kuvira then the ATLA team again. Tho I would give void zaheer and fusion Unalaq the advantage over Zuko and Katara respectively, they aren't beating them quickly enough to help Kuvira against Toph. If Kuvira fights Zuko or Katara then TLOK team can win since void Zaheer would body Toph and Unalaq isn't great for her either. Overall TLOK 7-10.

Same as round 2 except it's worse for ATLA since Toph cant fight Kuvira, so TLOK 8-9/10.

TLDR: Fusion Unalaq is the best here and nullifies Katara, the best of the ATLA team. Zaheer is a bad matchup for Toph especially if he has flight and Kuvira is equally bad for Zuko.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Katara, Toph and Zuko. Toph can beat anyone here. Katara could be regular Unalaq with difficulty as her book two self. Though Zuko would lose to Kuvira, he could get help or Toph could take her while he beats Zaheer. Overall, they can win most matchups with varying difficulties.

Round 2: Since they have basic knowledge Toph is not going to be so easily taken by a flight Zaheer. But that might be the villain's strategy. It depends on how it goes again. But since it's current comics versions and Unalaq cannot use the Avatar State, the Gaang is more powerful. I don't see Zaheer beating Zuko, but he could stall him. The girls can win their matches.

Round 3: Katara could win against Zaheer or Kuvira. Toph would probably lose to Zaheer or Unalaq. Zuko could only (possibly) win against Zaheer. So I'd give the majority to the big bads. These matchups work better for them.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros said:

Round 1: Katara, Toph and Zuko. Toph can beat anyone here. Katara could be regular Unalaq with difficulty as her book two self. Though Zuko would lose to Kuvira, he could get help or Toph could take her while he beats Zaheer. Overall, they can win most matchups with varying difficulties.

Round 2: Since they have basic knowledge Toph is not going to be so easily taken by a flight Zaheer. But that might be the villain's strategy. It depends on how it goes again. But since it's current comics versions and Unalaq cannot use the Avatar State, the Gaang is more powerful. I don't see Zaheer beating Zuko, but he could stall him. The girls can win their matches.

Round 3: Katara could win against Zaheer or Kuvira. Toph would probably lose to Zaheer or Unalaq. Zuko could only (possibly) win against Zaheer. So I'd give the majority to the big bads. These matchups work better for them.

I agree with this for the most part.