Zoom vs Wally West vs Superman Prime vs Thanos vs DS sentry

• 155 results
RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@realitywarper: says the one making erroneous claims about powers that don't exist.

Flash has no options to beat any of the characters here.

Relying on lowballing and on your own lack of knowledge really don't help your argumentory.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@realitywarper: except all the ones already mentioned that you ignore. 2 of the 3 characters you have have been made to bleed by much bless than Wally or Hunter. DSS could he dispatched and bfr'd to entropy before he can formulate a single thought. Be as confident as you like about the powers he supposedly has, because in the end it doesn't matter since he doesn't have the reaction feats to stop his own demise.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Fallingcliffs
RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

except all the ones already mentioned that you ignore.

Ooooh really ?

Read my previous posts, all of them.

2 of the 3 characters you have have been made to bleed by much bless than Wally or Hunter.

Sentry destroyed Molecule Man.

Thanos beat The Fallen One.

Superman Prime ripped Monarch's armor.

Who Wally & Zoom beat yet ?

DSS could he dispatched

None of the guys on that list can beat him.

I'm positive.

and bfr'd to entropy before he can formulate a single thought.

Nope.

Wally couldn't BFR Superboy Prime on his own and you think that he will beat Sentry ?

All of the characters in that thread have sufficent brain processing / reflexes to tag Wally or Zoom. They are doomed because even they are fast that's all that they have.

Be as confident as you like about the powers he supposedly has, because in the end it doesn't matter since he doesn't have the reaction feats to stop his own demise.

I don't care what you think really. His powers have been established this way and your feelings will not change that fact so you should better find some arguments.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO:

DS Sentry

Thanos

Superman Prime loses to above via TP etc.

Zoom

Wally West

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Wally destroyed the AM armor.

Wally bfr'd Prime...

Its okay that you're positive as long as you recognize that you're wrong.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94:

DSS isn't a reality warper. That's a rabbit hole that ends with dissappointments

He is a reality warper.

@realitywarper:

not before they ohko Thanos Sentry and Prime.

That's the usual overrating of Wally on Comicvine.

@realitywarper said:

@jay_z94 said:
@realitywarper said:
@jay_z94 said:

Flash and wally can beat him before he thinks about using his powers.

Nope.

He isn't an human being.

He has limitless speed (because of reality warping) and his brain process the same way.

By the way, speed is really the last important factor in this battle.

All of the characters can tag each others.

Btw, is there any hardcore evidence that sentry is a reality warper? I thought it was molecular manipulation he used for his high end feats.

That's what the Super Soldier Serum did to him.

So he created Sentry & The Void as they are just figments of his imagination.

He could have chosen to be everything he wanted.

@realitywarper: says the one making erroneous claims about powers that don't exist.

OMG

This is a paradox.....

He's called "Reality Warper" and he's rewriting reality by giving sentry whatever powers he wants......

My mind just blew up

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By jay_z94
RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By RealityWarper

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@realitywarper: Wally destroyed the AM armor.

Wally bfr'd Prime...

Its okay that you're positive as long as you recognize that you're wrong.

1) Anti-Monitor lost because of a combined teamwork. Wally just destroyed an already broken Monitor's armor and even then he didn't end anything :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
He's not that fast... Well speed is good to run away when you only have that...
He's not that fast... Well speed is good to run away when you only have that...

2) Wally didn't BFR'd Prime.... It was some teamwork again and they succeeded because of Bart Allen. By the way it is Superman Prime here and he is far too powerful with the Oa energies for all the Flash combined and about Sentry he stopped Exitar in his track : Flash can't even move him.

No Caption Provided

3) I recognize that you didn't read any of those comics.

@jay_z94 said:
@supermanwithatan01 said:

OMG

This is a paradox.....

He's called "Reality Warper" and he's rewriting reality by giving sentry whatever powers he wants......

My mind just blew up

Joke aside Sentry is really a reality warper. I chosen my nickname like 8 years ago and got interested in The Sentry like one year ago.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is a few exemples above but the most obvious one is that The Sentry & The Void are created by Bob :

No Caption Provided

The serum changed Bob into a reality warper. His schizophrenia created The Void and Bob created The Sentry as a separate entity to counteract The Void.

No Caption Provided

The Sentry & The Void are created by Bob and they have the powers that he wished them to have.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Low balled , Superman prime Beat's the sh!t out of 'em all .

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos Shields can contain his might as they did against Chapion /w Power Gem.

Sentry totally don't care about any physical damages that he could try to do.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:

He can literally break the shield using his Reality Alteration punches :/ , The guy punched through Dimension's such as The Fifth dimension .

I forgot about the sentry ! .. He'll win .

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By RealityWarper

@thebestofthebest said:
@realitywarper said:
@thebestofthebest said:

He can literally break the shield using his Reality Alteration punches :/ , The guy punched through Dimension's such as The Fifth dimension .

The reality wall was solid. Even Alex Luthor could touch it... He don't have "reality alteration punches", he was just strong enough to break the reality walls thanks to Alex Luthor energy.

Hulk and Thor have punched through reality and they loose to Thanos

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Nowhere in those scans did i see the phrase "reality warp", "reality warper", "reality warping" or anything like that. He does everything he can do through molecule manipulation. Unless you have a scan or sentry bio that actually says he is a reality warper...

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:
@realitywarper said:
@thebestofthebest said:

The reality wall was solid. Even Alex Luthor could touch it... He don't have "reality alteration punches", he was just strong enough to break the reality walls thanks to Alex Luthor energy.

Hulk and Thor have punched through reality and they loose to Thanos

Actually Didn't luthor confirmed that he was altering reality ? What about his retcon punch / He did punch his way out from the phantom zone , right ? He did retcon The DC history using his fist , right ? However he was a Boy back then But the OP says Superman prime .... the dude that punched through Fifth Dimension .

They never used it on him ... P.S .. Even superman "Regular" Opened a hole in reality using his Fist Once with his heat vision ! :/ prime should be above .

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@realitywarper: Nowhere in those scans did i see the phrase "reality warp", "reality warper", "reality warping" or anything like that. He does everything he can do through molecule manipulation. Unless you have a scan or sentry bio that actually says he is a reality warper...

It's implied. I have all Sentry bio man...

No Caption Provided

Paul Jenkins, the creator of The Sentry, confirmed that he created him as a reality warper and I already showed to you that's implied in his story....

He beat Molecule Man through reality warping... I will have to post that for 100000000 th time. That's a bit boring.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26287

In this scene, Thor finally ends the threat of the Void AKA Bob Reynolds by killing him. It seems like when you consider the Void's power level, the only way this could have happened was because the Void wanted to die.

I see there is a lot of online speculation about that, and I thought it was pretty clear. I don't like to over analyze these things. I prefer the work to speak for itself, but I'll put two things out there.

I think we've all met crazy people in our lives, and I think you learn pretty quickly that when you're dealing with a crazy person, you can't trust what they're saying to be true. Just because the Sentry/The Void announced that he had the power of the Molecule Man, it doesn't mean that he actually did. He just thought that he did. He was a crazy person and maybe a drug addict, as the character's creator, Paul Jenkins, put out there. So not everything he was saying wasn't necessarily true. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. I know that's difficult for some people, because when they read a story, they don't want to feel like they're being fucked with. That character, though, was not in control of himself. There wasn't one second throughout the run of "Dark Avengers" where he was in control of himself.

<<< Implied it's not molecule manipulation but reality warping.

And Bendis made Bob as powerful or more powerful than HOM Wanda :

No Caption Provided

HOM Wanda = multiversal reality altering mutant during House Of M.

Actually Didn't luthor confirmed that he was altering reality ?

Yep but that's a consequence of breaking the reality wall.

That just mean that he is strong enough to destroy this wall, not that he can change the reality with his punches.

What about his retcon punch / He did punch his way out from the phantom zone , right ?

Everybody can touch the limit to the Phantom Zone therefore everybody with enough striking power can break it.

He did retcon The DC history using his fist , right ?

Point 1 again.

However he was a Boy back then But the OP says Superman prime .... the dude that punched through Fifth Dimension .

Hercules & Hulk have similar feats. They loose to Thanos and Sentry.

They never used it on him ... P.S .. Even superman "Regular" Opened a hole in reality using his Fist Once with his heat vision ! :/ prime should be above .

Black Bolt did it too and Thanos and Sentry wrecks him.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

1. The phantom zone is a dimension , thought ?

2. Sh!t .. Hercules and hulk are no near Superman prime level , that's for Sure !

3.Black bolt did it ! am aware of that ! .... he lost to the titan yes ! But he never shattered reality on thanos face using his scream's lol , And The retcon punch would Give thanos Pain not just pain it would probably kill's him or retcon his history ... :D , But seriously Thanos ain't wrecking SMP That's lowballing man :/

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

1. The phantom zone is a dimension , thought ?

2. Sh!t .. Hercules and hulk are no near Superman prime level , that's for Sure !

3.Black bolt did it ! am aware of that ! .... he lost to the titan yes ! But he never shattered reality on thanos face using his scream's lol , And The retcon punch would Give thanos Pain not just pain it would probably kill's him or retcon his history ... :D , But seriously Thanos ain't wrecking SMP That's lowballing man :/

1) Thor & Hulk blah blah blah

2) Yep.

3) He used the same weapon against Thanos. ^^ SMP Oa energies are limited and Thanos isn't a punk like Monarch physically.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Wait wait wait ?? U think Thanos > Monarch , You don't say D: ? the guy was literally toying against prime and mocking him lol .. however Monarch can amp his Physical strength into near infinite level's "It has been stated on panel" ..

1) Thor and hulk are non near prime's level ^^ , ah i get the point

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Wait wait wait ?? U think Thanos > Monarch , You don't say D: ? the guy was literally toying against prime and mocking him lol .. however Monarch can amp his Physical strength into near infinite level's "It has been stated on panel" ..

1) Thor and hulk are non near prime's level ^^ , ah i get the point

Monarch didn't do anything to Prime physically.

He just countered him with his energy projection.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: He is Still more powerful than Thanos and stronger that's for sure ! ... Bro :/

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By RealityWarper
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: 1) Wally is the one who destroyed his armor, the combined effort of the rest of them could only put 1 hole in it, did you even read the story?

2) ok.

3) I've read both arcs and own one. Its evident that you have neither read the stories you spam scans about, nor comprehend what actually takes place in them; which is why you believe Wally can't hurt Bob, and that bobs a reality warper, and that Bob's fast enough to react etc.

I realize that your misconception over your own characters abilities is proof that you have no intentions of understanding another characters actual powers. Especially when it proves they could defeat yours.

But in fairness, ignorance is bliss I suppose.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By RealityWarper

1) Wally is the one who destroyed his armor, the combined effort of the rest of them could only put 1 hole in it, did you even read the story?

Let's ignore that the combined effort of the team weakened AM previous to the fight.

Let's ignore that AM armor was already this hole already weakened AM armor.

2) ok.

Yeah.

3) I've read both arcs and own one.

Nice for you. I've read both stories and I own both.

Its evident that you have neither read the stories you spam scans about

I've read both stories and I won both.

, nor comprehend what actually takes place in them;

I do.

You are the typical Flash fan here...

Speed > Everything ? Ok.

which is why you believe Wally can't hurt Bob

Nope.

Because I know the respective abilities of both and I don't blow anything out-of-proportion.

, and that bobs a reality warper,

Because he is.

I already posted proof in the stories involving Bob confirming that he is a reality warper.

I already posted Paul Jenkin's words whom created the character that Sentry is a reality warper.

You are the typical user of this site that believe that his own words are more valuable than the writers / creator words it seems.

and that Bob's fast enough to react etc.

Because he is.

I realize that your misconception over your own characters abilities is proof that you have no intentions of understanding another characters actual powers.

You realize nothing.

You are entitled to see Flash more powerful than he is depicted in the stories and to casually lowball other characters because otherwise Flash has no means to win here.

Especially when it proves they could defeat yours.

Not even close.

But in fairness, ignorance is bliss I suppose.

This is like the pot calling the kettle black here.

Do you really think that Wally has a chance against Superman Prime, Thanos or Sentry ????

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since neither Thanos, nor Sentry can technically 'die', eventually both Speedsters and Superman Prime go down.... leaving the two immortals as the last ones standing. However, them being immortal... this fight ends up lasting (literally) forever. This fight ends up a draw.

Watertaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: $20 says you're just a sock puppet account of supermanwithatan. Seriously, it's just too obvious.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10:

How does Sentry stomp Thanos? He can't be TP'd and his shields have withstood a blast from Galactus, haven't they?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: perhaps we got off here on the wrong foot. Let's try something else?

I believe that Wally and Hunter can harm Thanos and Prime because:

1) They both hit harder than Superman

2) Wally has harmed characters with similar durability in PC Mongul and the Anti Monitor from Chain Lightning. Granted that we was weakened, but incidentally this version was actually more powerful than the one from Crisis on Infinite Earths. Despite having an full on assault from all the heroes, the best they could muster was a single crack in his armor. He them captured them all, which his what sent Wally on a rampage that busted his armor into pieces. This in itself is an impressive feat that I use to suggest he could at least harm Prime and the Mad Titan.

3) Krypto the Superdog and Bart Allen have been able to make Prime bleed. In fact, Prime is terrified and has a phobia of the Flash family.

4) Thanos has also been physically harmed by brute force in more than one occasion. He is highly resistant to energy based attacks, as well as brute force. But still can be harmed.

Now, Wally at his peak has been able to speed steal pure energy beingd, sub atomic particles and even entire planets. No one here exhibits feats that suggest they are immune to that with the exception of Hunter. Wally has fought against the Black Flash. A manifestation of Death for the Flashes and despite the fact Wally could not physically harm him, he outsmarted him. He ran to the end of all existance and bfr'd the Black Flash to entropy where even Death ceased to exist. No character here could overcome that.

While I agree that Flashes are over hyped, I must contest that they are impressive and have insane feats that make them extremely difficult to defeat.

Death Seed Sentry is a great character and I sincerely believe that there's nothing about him that most on the vine would know more so than you in his regard. However, I believe that while he has insane power and consistant feats that illustrate that, he can still lose to the right characters. Same with any other character on the vine (besides squirrel girl and Batman..).

I apologize for coming off rude and being disrespectful, whem debating for Wally I tend to get overzealous. I will say that it's nice to finally see Bob get some respect and praise for once instead of stupid spamming ove hellicarrier posts and the out of context Thor killing the Void scans.

Edit* I'm heading into work so it'll be awhile before I can reply

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

perhaps we got off here on the wrong foot. Let's try something else?

Fine.

I believe that Wally and Hunter can harm Thanos and Prime because:

1) They both hit harder than Superman

Sounds correct.

2) Wally has harmed characters with similar durability in PC Mongul and the Anti Monitor from Chain Lightning. Granted that we was weakened, but incidentally this version was actually more powerful than the one from Crisis on Infinite Earths. Despite having an full on assault from all the heroes, the best they could muster was a single crack in his armor. He them captured them all, which his what sent Wally on a rampage that busted his armor into pieces. This in itself is an impressive feat that I use to suggest he could at least harm Prime and the Mad Titan.

I guess.

3) Krypto the Superdog and Bart Allen have been able to make Prime bleed. In fact, Prime is terrified and has a phobia of the Flash family.

I'm aware of this.

4) Thanos has also been physically harmed by brute force in more than one occasion. He is highly resistant to energy based attacks, as well as brute force. But still can be harmed.

Yep.

Now, Wally at his peak has been able to speed steal pure energy beingd, sub atomic particles and even entire planets.

Yep. And Thanos and Sentry controls matter & energy.

No one here exhibits feats that suggest they are immune to that with the exception of Hunter.

Point above.

Wally has fought against the Black Flash. A manifestation of Death for the Flashes and despite the fact Wally could not physically harm him, he outsmarted him. He ran to the end of all existance and bfr'd the Black Flash to entropy where even Death ceased to exist.

It was a race. Not a fight.

No character here could overcome that.

No character will be tracked by the Black Flash.

Sentry is immortal and Thanos is bring back by Death itself everytime that he dies.

While I agree that Flashes are over hyped, I must contest that they are impressive and have insane feats that make them extremely difficult to defeat.

Depends on the characters that they are facing.

Death Seed Sentry is a great character and I sincerely believe that there's nothing about him that most on the vine would know more so than you in his regard.

I guess.

However, I believe that while he has insane power and consistant feats that illustrate that, he can still lose to the right characters.

Yep but nothing below a Cosmic Cube Being in my opinion.

Same with any other character on the vine (besides squirrel girl and Batman..).

Yep.

I apologize for coming off rude and being disrespectful, whem debating for Wally I tend to get overzealous.

Fair enough.

I will say that it's nice to finally see Bob get some respect and praise for once instead of stupid spamming ove hellicarrier posts and the out of context Thor killing the Void scans.

So do I.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now, Wally at his peak has been able to speed steal pure energy beingd, sub atomic particles and even entire planets.

Which doesn't help them here...

No one here exhibits feats that suggest they are immune to that with the exception of Hunter.

Point above.

No.

Wally has fought against the Black Flash. A manifestation of Death for the Flashes and despite the fact Wally could not physically harm him, he outsmarted him. He ran to the end of all existance and bfr'd the Black Flash to entropy where even Death ceased to exist.

It was a chase, If Black Flash caught Wally he was going to die... not a race. Even those barred from Deaths realm can still be wiped from existance (via entropy) since they can't be killed. That is the point.

That isn't my point. The fact Wally could bfr Thanos and/or Bob to the end of existance before they could even generate a thought is the point.

Sentry is immortal and Thanos is bring back by Death itself everytime that he dies.

Just because you can't die doesn't mean you can't be KO'd or defeated worse than death.

Depends on the characters

Yes, as with all characters, there's always a bigger fish.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Sentry

2. Thanos

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: $20 says you're just a sock puppet account of supermanwithatan. Seriously, it's just too obvious.

i dont even know....... I was just stating ways flash or zoom could win. Tbh I now think that sentry is the most powerful superhero

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: ignore the trolls.

Completely agree with you bro, but there's no doubting sentry is the most powerful superhero

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarperThe problem with the speedsters is they just don't bring enough oomph to this fight.

Sure...they have a massive speed advantage, but what are they going to do Sentry and Thanos whose durability feats are ridiculously high?

Likely, the speedsters spam IMP....until they both get dropped with telepathy.

Once the telepathy starts....let the death of the speedsters begin.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By RealityWarper

Which doesn't help them here...

<<<< It sure help. Wally can steal their kinetic energy but they control it... They can prevent that.

Point above.

No.

<<<< Yes.

It was a chase, If Black Flash caught Wally he was going to die... not a race. Even those barred from Deaths realm can still be wiped from existance (via entropy) since they can't be killed. That is the point.

<<<< No reason for them to chase Flash here.

That isn't my point. The fact Wally could bfr Thanos and/or Bob to the end of existance before they could even generate a thought is the point.

<<<< Misconception. Thanos has enhanced reflexes. Sentry has limitless speed and enhanced reflexes. Even Superboy Prime against the whole Flash family with prep could fight back.

Just because you can't die doesn't mean you can't be KO'd or defeated worse than death.

<<<< Thanos can be KOed. Sentry can't.

Thanos Bio
Thanos Bio
Sentry has limitless strength and speed.
Sentry has limitless strength and speed.

The problem with the speedsters is they just don't bring enough oomph to this fight.

Clearly.

Moreover Superman Prime and The Sentry are already speedsters among other powers.

Sure...they have a massive speed advantage, but what are they going to do Sentry and Thanos whose durability feats are ridiculously high?

They will not do squat.

Likely, the speedsters spam IMP....until they both get dropped with telepathy.

Among other things.

Once the telepathy starts....let the death of the speedsters begin.

Yep. That's the easy way.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed Steal won't work on Sentry because:

No Caption Provided

Sentry exists in his own timeline.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By XiiX

I will never understand why people ever would, let alone continue to put (any number of) Flash in opposition of Zoom.

You don't get a more thorough and decisive history of one character utterly dominating the other.

Avatar image for eternal_night71
Eternal_Night71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Zoom or Superman Prime will win this

Avatar image for eternal_night71
Eternal_Night71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also the Sentry wank has been debunked by his writer

No Caption Provided

So Sentry is just himself, the same guy who has been beaten by Hulk and hellicarrier explosions, beaten by many others like Hercules, Blue Marvel etc...

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Zoom, Wally West, Superman Prime, Thanos, or DS Sentry.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Seed Sentry wins.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime via universal durability feat.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins

Zoom and Wally go down first.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#149  Edited By kbroskywalker

The low balling of the speedsters is ridiculous, Barry someone exponentially slower than Wally managed to accidentally erase all pre 52 incarnations of heroes from history including the likes of coie am, as supes and superman prime, zoom is outside of time and can have the universe move to him as slow as he wants it. Wally has moved faster than time and destroyed am armor which the combined heroes of 5 universes could only put one hole in, barrry in coie tanked an antimatter wave that had "destroyed universe after universe", coie novellization, Barry created and controls a dimension beyond reality that has the history of every universe, reality, and dimension to ever exist, that's omnieverything, as his grandson, Bart could use this to beat zoom despite having a top speed of only Mach 7, superman prime is the one out of his depth

Also sentry wins

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins