Yami Sukehiro vs Gildarts

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Yami Sukehiro vs Gildarts (30 votes)

Yami 67%
Gildarts 33%

Both are current.

Who will win?

• 
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on Guys. Let the debate begins

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami fucking wrecks him so hard: Do you even read Black Clover?

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rxdking: Yup I read it. And I love the series but I am wondering how would Gildarts fare agianst him. So elaborate

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami has Mana Zone, is FTL (Honestly that's all it takes) better physicals, more endurance: overall brick of a character. Can use black hole to suck up all gildarts attacks, blitz's him before he even realizes he's dead.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gildarts crushes the verse

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since speed isn't equal, Yami could take it with speed. Otherwise, Gildarts would one shot

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've heard, Black Clover characters are ridiculously fast, reaching up to FTL speed.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami Dominates

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami cuts him

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 WiseforAges  Online

Yami speedblitzes Gildarts throughout this entire fight.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rxdking said:

Yami has Mana Zone, is FTL (Honestly that's all it takes) better physicals, more endurance: overall brick of a character. Can use black hole to suck up all gildarts attacks, blitz's him before he even realizes he's dead.

Really? Interested in your reasoning for this

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If speed was equal this would be a great fight.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone give me Gildarts' AP?

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without speed equal yami blitzes. You need to equalize speed for a lot of black clover match ups

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wanderez

>BC

>Durability ignoring attack

>FT

>Speed isnt equal

?

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: it means only thing ft is getting blitzed

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without speed equal yami blitzes. You need to equalize speed for a lot of black clover match ups

I am not a big fan of speed equalization stuff. And Yami is not FTL himself but can read Ki and predict moves before it happen as far as I understand the manga. So I have no idea why people are claiming he is FTL.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By One_of_Two

@great_black_star: Because he can consistently cut down multiple projectiles that fly at FTL speed, ergo he can swing his sword at FTL speed. He can also react to characters that try to blitz him at FTL speed, and most importantly he can catch up to them and cut them down. For all intents and purposes he is a FTL character.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Because he can consistently cut down multiple projectiles that fly at FTL speed, ergo he can swing his sword at FTL speed. He can also react to characters that try to blitz him at FTL speed, and most importantly he can catch up to them and cut them down. For all intents and purposes he is a FTL character.

What was flying at FTL? Yami was defending himself against light magic which fly at LS not FTL. And countering them doesn't make him FTL. I can so you a Japanese guy which can cut bullet mid air, but that doesn't mean his swings are faster than bullet.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By One_of_Two
@great_black_star said:

What was flying at FTL? Yami was defending himself against light magic which fly at LS not FTL. And countering them doesn't make him FTL. I can so you a Japanese guy which can cut bullet mid air, but that doesn't mean his swings are faster than bullet.

No Caption Provided

Here is a scan of Yami cutting three light projectiles at the same time with 3 separate strikes. That is impossible if his arms are not moving at faster than light speed.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star said:

No Caption Provided

Here is a scan of Yami cutting three light projectiles at the same time with 3 separate strikes. That is impossible if his arms are not moving at faster than light speed.

Except its possible if you have already anticipated the move. Have you ever seen Spiderman dodging Lightning despite being far weaker, or Deadpool cutting bullet? So no, Yami isn't FTL, he was then he would have simply blitz Patri to begin with, he won't have required to predict Patri's move by reading Ki.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EpsilonR

Lol what?

First of all, even if Yami predicted the attacks, he still moved to block them. Just because I predict someone firing a bullet at me doesn't mean I will automatically dodge it, let alone react to it, hence why there's a difference between Reaction speed and movement speed.

Second, being FTL doesn't necessarily blitzes someone who is Light Speed (Yes, Patry is LS, he has speed amps to become FTL too btw). The Gap between LS FTL is at most a 10× difference, a human can still dodge a 60km/h car despite being 10× slower

Third, he was able to tag Patry several times making him FTL.

So yeah, Yami's FTL, that's not even like he is the only character that did such feats in the verse anyway

Btw I don't get what you were trying to say with Spiderman and Deadpool but it seems like a bad analogy

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except its possible if you have already anticipated the move. Have you ever seen Spiderman dodging Lightning despite being far weaker, or Deadpool cutting bullet? So no, Yami isn't FTL, he was then he would have simply blitz Patri to begin with, he won't have required to predict Patri's move by reading Ki.

You obviously don't understand that its impossible for Yami to intersect three simultaneously flying light speed projectiles with three separate sword swings if his arms are not moving at FTL speeds. Its not possible if you don't have the speed to tag each and every one of them before they reach you. If It was one I would agree with you, you can place your sword in the path of it, before it is fired, but with multiple, you need to move your hand in front of each one of them, after you've already blocked the first.

Avatar image for sinbad_hakuryuu
Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami blitz and oneshot