X-23 vs Aquaman

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By patrat18

This thread seriously makes me sick. The amount of disrespect Aquaman gets because he doesn't bench planets is utterly retarded.

Wonder Woman has the same weakness to piercing attacks that Aquaman does - hers is worse in fact because while bullets only nick Aquaman, they will go straight through Diana.

Anyone want to argue X-23 or Wolverine is going to beat Wonder Woman? Aquaman is stronger than she is btw. He has better strength feats.

You all should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves.

Feel free to bring up any argument, I will debunk any false notion you have of Aquaman, including his "piercing" weakness which is overblown when combined with his healing factor and his other durability feats.

I will also debunk the Darkseid stabbing feat that someone lowballed in this thread, and anything else you want.

The fact that someone hasn't locked this is baffling.

Exactly. Well said brother,

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

• Well I don't have any context to go on do I? He could have been testing his limits or something likely. So unless I get some context, I'll discredit it. *slap* tsk tsk tsk Think Erik.
  • So Wolverine is inconsistent with dodging bullets, so its questionable. Arthur hasn't dodged bullets, nor has he tried to dodge bullets, but is capable of moving at hypersonic speeds.. You try again.
  • You don't have to have context. The Flash example was just that, an example. Not that it matters anyway since you admitted that it was possible for characters to have faster travel time than reaction time. Again, thank you for admitting to the shameful nature of your argument. Dismissing what you can't disprove and what you have already admitted to being true only makes a fool out of you.
  • Wolverine's not inconsistent. He dodges bullets without effort whenever he wants to. Nothing to question there unless you are choosing to ignore 40 years of comics. But judging by how desperate you are to win, I wouldn't put it past you.
  • AM hasn't dodged bullets by your own admission, nor has he tried to. Yet you maintain that he has the reaction speed to do it? Despite the fact that he has never shown to have such reaction speed to do it? I like you. Your unwillingness to walk away from a lost fight is all kinds of a good time for me.
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman takes it.

Laura doesn't have the durability to hang with Arthur.

Aquaman doesn't have the cut resistance to hang with Laura.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#154  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@erik said:

@fallschirmjager said:

1. The only thing that is "lolworthy" is your argument.

2. New 52 Darkseid has blown up a planet. You're right, unimpressive (like your argument)

3. I think you need to leave the thread, you've done nothing here.

4. He didn't walk into a bullet. He stepped in front of the bullets so Ya'ware wouldn't get hurt. He has plenty of reaction feats, I only choose that one since it was easy to get to and I didn't want to waste time scrolling through my scans.

I'm bored all ready. The thread is over with.

• Yes, saying that something is lolworthy, but then doing absolutely nothing to prove it wrong is so awesome. You are awesome. Good job.
  • Blowing up a planet has nothing to do with piercing durability. Next.
  • I have crippled the arguments of no less than 3 users. I think you guys need to leave if for no other reason than to allow someone else to take a shot at the title.
  • Stepped in front of bullets doesn't mean super speed either lol. You, me, anyone can step into the line of bullets. All without fancy super speed.
  • He has plenty of reaction feats... that you won't show?
  • Bored is just a convenient disguise for embarrassment.

You have done less than you believe. And I've destroyed anything you may or may not have done.

I'd suggest reading some Aquaman before you comment on any of his threads again. It helps to know about the characters you want to debate with.

Enjoy your night.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean said:

Aquaman takes it.

Yes he does. Did you miss @fallschirmjager scan?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#156  Edited By patrat18

@wolverine08 said:

Her pappy could do it if we are talking New 52 A Man, but I wouldn't say Laura could do so.

Wolverine always wins ey?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@super_buck said:

@the_titan_lord said:

@super_buck: lol. Do I have to point out that she's a skilled fighter and understand a lot about HF.

Being skilled really has no stance against a multitonner. And knowing about HF still doesn't help her.

LMFAO everything in that post sounds so absurd. Being skilled has no stance? What does that even mean? Did you mean it makes no difference? Well you seem to be new to comics then. I recommend that you start reading... anything, so you can learn better. Knowing about the healing factor will help her in the same way that she utilizes knowledge about characters to her advantage often.

What is skill really going to do? Batman is more skilled than her, will he get by Arthur based on skill alone? Hell no. Knowing about the HF means nothing. Stop your BS.

@the_titan_lord said:
@super_buck said:

@the_titan_lord said:

@super_buck: lol. Do I have to point out that she's a skilled fighter and understand a lot about HF.

Being skilled really has no stance against a multitonner. And knowing about HF still doesn't help her.

Rrriigghhhht. Cause having Super strength instantly means you can be stab.

^^^

If Batman had the tools to cut AM, you bet he could 'get' AM. Knowing about the healing factor means nothing? Seems to do villains a lot of good to know about healing factors. They always seem to drum up ways to counter it. Odd that this happens because... according to you... knowing about healing factors mean nothing and to say otherwise is BS. Hmmm... why are comics everywhere disproving the all-knowing words of super_buck? That's a mystery.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@super_buck said:
  • Well I don't have any context to go on do I? He could have been testing his limits or something likely. So unless I get some context, I'll discredit it. *slap* tsk tsk tsk Think Erik.
  • So Wolverine is inconsistent with dodging bullets, so its questionable. Arthur hasn't dodged bullets, nor has he tried to dodge bullets, but is capable of moving at hypersonic speeds.. You try again.
  • You don't have to have context. The Flash example was just that, an example. Not that it matters anyway since you admitted that it was possible for characters to have faster travel time than reaction time. Again, thank you for admitting to the shameful nature of your argument. Dismissing what you can't disprove and what you have already admitted to being true only makes a fool out of you.
  • Wolverine's not inconsistent. He dodges bullets without effort whenever he wants to. Nothing to question there unless you are choosing to ignore 40 years of comics. But judging by how desperate you are to win, I wouldn't put it past you.
  • AM hasn't dodged bullets by your own admission, nor has he tried to. Yet you maintain that he has the reaction speed to do it? Despite the fact that he has never shown to have such reaction speed to do it? I like you. Your unwillingness to walk away from a lost fight is all kinds of a good time for me.
  • I actually do need context. I mean if you're saying Flash has worried about running into walls because he was running faster than he could react, then I'm going to need context. This is a debate. Deal with it.
  • I never said Arthur can dodge bullets, we've never seen him dodge bullets. So to assume that he can't because he hasn't even tried is silly.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Erik

You have done less than your ego would have you believe. And I've destroyed anything you may or may not have done.

I'd suggest reading some Aquaman before you comment on any of his threads again. It helps to know about the characters you want to debate with.

Enjoy your night.

• LOL claiming to do something when all you have done is cry about the injustices AM faces here on CV, just makes you look silly.
  • I apparently know more than you about AM, despite having read comparatively little. Funny how hat works, isn't it? Also directing me to read the issues won't change the fact that you have been unable to do a thing to my argument other than whine about it.
  • Actually, I think I will enjoy my night. You have given me plenty of entertainment, so thank you. You going to tell me that you are done again, only to come back the very next post?
Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Batman is outclassed by every physical aspect just like X-23 and Wolverine. Even if Batman got something to cut Arthur, that isn't going to stop Arthur from straight up swatting them all.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• I actually do need context. I mean if you're saying Flash has worried about running into walls because he was running faster than he could react, then I'm going to need context. This is a debate. Deal with it.
  • I never said Arthur can dodge bullets, we've never seen him dodge bullets. So to assume that he can't because he hasn't even tried is silly.
  • No you don't need context because it was just one example used to illustrate a point. The context has little relevance here other than to illustrate the possibility. If you need context, talk to someone that reads Flash. I can drum up other examples if you really need it. There are plenty of characters with super traveling speed but without super reaction speed.
  • No, assuming he can do something he has never done is silly. It's actually more than just silly, it's stupid. Are you going to assume that he can teleport or has microwave vision too? I mean, he hasn't shown that he doesn't have those things and if we are going to use your logic, that would mean that we have to assume he might have them.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#163  Edited By Outside_85

@ancient_0f_days said:

@risingbean said:

Aquaman takes it.

None of which seems to be targeting his vital organs.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Batman is outclassed by every physical aspect just like X-23 and Wolverine. Even if Batman got something to cut Arthur, that isn't going to stop Arthur from straight up swatting them all.

Which doesn't matter at all. Don't believe it, just make a thread for it. See how badly AM gets destroyed. Batman can dodge a swat. AM can't dodge a stab. He won't even try, based on his current showings and by your own admission.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#165  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@theacidskull said:

@fallschirmjager: Disrespect? Who's disrespecting Aquaman? We're arguing a pretty valid idea. X-23 has adamantium claws, if she wants to get lethal and kill aquaman or subdue him, she will, she's got enough resistance/healing and agility to do so. It's very simple.

So, she beats Wonder Woman too? He weakness is worse than Aquaman.

How about Batman with a sword vs Aquaman? Or WW?

How about a Captain America with a Kryptonite Sword vs Superman?

You know damn well its not that simple. This notion that Aquaman has no super speed is complete false, nearly as bad as people who think Hulk doesn't have speed. Despite the fact they move nearly the exact same way in combat.

Never mind the obvious strength advantage which is enormous. And the fact that Aquaman has dealt with people with stabbing attacks, people who are much more power than X-23 will ever be and won.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@super_buck said:
  • No you don't need context because it was just one example used to illustrate a point. The context has little relevance here other than to illustrate the possibility. If you need context, talk to someone that reads Flash. I can drum up other examples if you really need it. There are plenty of characters with super traveling speed but without super reaction speed.
  • No, assuming he can do something he has never done is silly. It's actually more than just silly, it's stupid. Are you going to assume that he can teleport or has microwave vision too? I mean, he hasn't shown that he doesn't have those things and if we are going to use your logic, that would mean that we have to assume he might have them.
  • I want context then. It seems like you just read it somewhere or made it up. Give me context.
  • I never assumed Arthur could dodge bullets. You put words in my mouth and believed I said it. Assuming Arthur can't dodge bullets because he hasn't even tried is silly. That is your argument.
HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 gets blown up by Down 1 Trident Rush. All hail the King of Atlantis. btw Congratulations to EMPR l Theo for winning SCR Injustice with Aquaman.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@risingbean said:

Aquaman takes it.

True, but show me consistent showings of X-23 going for vital blows on known fighters.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@super_buck said:

@the_titan_lord said:

LMFAO everything in that post sounds so absurd. Being skilled has no stance? What does that even mean? Did you mean it makes no difference? Well you seem to be new to comics then. I recommend that you start reading... anything, so you can learn better. Knowing about the healing factor will help her in the same way that she utilizes knowledge about characters to her advantage often.

What is skill really going to do? Batman is more skilled than her, will he get by Arthur based on skill alone? Hell no. Knowing about the HF means nothing. Stop your BS.

@the_titan_lord said:
@super_buck said:

@the_titan_lord said:

Rrriigghhhht. Cause having Super strength instantly means you can't be stab.

^^^

lol. having knowledge about HF and skills means nothing? Actually it is helpful. She would know how to use(HF) it properly in a battle so she won't taxed herself too much. Specially when fighting someone like AM. AM can be slash and stab in a long battle wounds would taxed him in the long run.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull said:

@fallschirmjager: Disrespect? Who's disrespecting Aquaman? We're arguing a pretty valid idea. X-23 has adamantium claws, if she wants to get lethal and kill aquaman or subdue him, she will, she's got enough resistance/healing and agility to do so. It's very simple.

So, she beats Wonder Woman true? He weakness is worse than Aquaman.

How about Batman with a sword vs Aquaman?

How about a Captain America with a Kryptonite Dagger vs Superman?

You know damn well its not that simple. These notion that Aquaman has no super speed is complete false, nearly as bad as people who think Hulk doesn't have speed. Despite the fact they move nearly the exact same way in combat.

Never mind the obvious strength advantage which is enormous. And the fact that Aquaman has dealt with people with stabbing attacks, people who are much more power than X-23 will ever be and won.

• Wonder Woman uses her super speed and she doesn't let people stab her. So... her weakness isn't worse than AM.
  • Batman with nth metal swords and an intention to kill? I'd give it to Batman any day of the week with those conditions.
  • Superman can render the kryptonite inert from a distance. You are grasping at some mighty thin straws. I like it.
  • If the notion is completely false, please direct us to some feats to prove otherwise. All you are doing right now is throwing a fit and that won't convince anyone.
  • Hulk doesn't have super reaction speed. He does have super travel speed. Funny that you brought his example up and drew the parallel between them. I like that too.
  • He dealt with stabbing attacks but he didn't do a thing to stop the stabbing attacks. He just let them happen. If he does that with X-23, he won't have a head on his shoulders.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True, but show me consistent showings of X-23 going for vital blows on known fighters.

So you want scans of her overcoming plot armor? Plot armor that doesn't exist on the battle forums? Heh yeah, alright.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord:

lol. having knowledge about HF and skills means nothing? Actually it is helpful. She would know how to use(HF) it properly in a battle so she won't taxed herself too much. Specially when fighting someone like AM. AM can be slash and stab in a long battle wounds would taxed him in the long run.

How does knowing how to use her HF help her beat Arthur? Sorry, Arthur can literally pin her to the ground with his trident and one shot her.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Erik

@super_buck said:

@the_titan_lord:

How does knowing how to use her HF help her beat Arthur? Sorry, Arthur can literally pin her to the ground with his trident and one shot her.

She can slow his healing and make him bleed out. She has already done it to a character with a healing factor that is better than AM's. He could pin her to the ground if she let him hit her. She is known to actually utilize her speed though. If AM has it, he hasn't used it so for the purposes of this battle, he might as well not have it for all the good it does him.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Super_Buck

@erik said:

@super_buck said:

So you want scans of her overcoming plot armor? Plot armor that doesn't exist on the battle forums? Heh yeah, alright.

What are you even talking about? Give me showings of her using these so called vital blows on known fighters. Shouldn't be that hard, unless its all bs of course.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: She isn't dodging all of Arthur's blows. Stop acting like she's untouchable.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@super_buck said:

What are you even talking about? Give me showings of her using these so called vital blows on known fighters. Shouldn't be that hard, unless its all bs of course.

Known fighters are protected by plot armor. Do you need me to fill you in on what that is? I didn't think a concept so blatantly obvious needed explaining so...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Erik

@super_buck said:

@erik: She isn't dodging all of Arthur's blows. Stop acting like she's untouchable.

She only needs to dodge one. Why would she let him hit her when she can just end the fight right away? She isn't untouchable but until AM displays superhuman reaction speed, he isn't hitting her in this thread.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord:

Like I said. She would know how not to taxed herself in a long and if AM had HF she could stop or keep it at bay. Her being pinned to the ground is just a fantasy scenario you want to happen.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@super_buck said:

@erik said:

@super_buck said:

Known fighters are protected by plot armor. Do you need me to fill you in on what that is? I didn't think a concept so blatantly obvious needed explaining so...

Don't condescend me just because I haven't heard a term that I've rarely seen here. But go on, what is plot armour?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

Don't condescend me just because I haven't heard a term that I've rarely seen here. But go on, what is plot armour?

Plot armor is what keeps characters from being gutted so they can have appearances later. And really, who hasn't heard of plot armor? Hell, you can at least try to put two and two together on that one lol.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur for the win. His powers have never had to even remotely make sense. Swimming through lava, why the f not? Jumping miles into the air and landing without destroying an entire city block, sure. Surviving days in the Sahara without ANY water, period. A ok. Getting stabbed at by adamantium claws' walk in the park, Logan would not be strong enough to pierce his superstring Atlantean muscles.

Arthur is one of the more popular and relatable characters, but it is hard to not smh when looking at his feats over the years. Especially from a writer like Geoff Johns. He threw Superman and Wonder Woman under the bus in Throne of Atlantis. And has hated Batman in every major arc he wrote him into ever since Rebirth.

An in character X-23 would narrowly lose to an in character Batman with standard gear in this setting. Her healing factor will not keep her from getting KOed easily.

And ANY version of Wolverine would lose to ANY version of Aquaman. And Logan should not be fast enough to hit Peter without his spider sense, he will get no PIS help from the PIS king of the sea.

PS. As long as Aquaman has a body that is made mostly of WATER, he would be as vulnerable to boiling as any other living thing. Or dehydration. So many of his feats just get put up as magic powers ftw that I just wait for the inevitable crash to bring the whole house of cards down. People hate on Batman for having a brain and a lot of spare time to think, yet this gets a pass.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@super_buck said:

@erik said:

Plot armor is what keeps characters from being gutted so they can have appearances later. And really, who hasn't heard of plot armor? Hell, you can at least try to put two and two together on that one lol.

Ha! more condescending, you must really have issues. And no, I haven't seen that term used. I've followed the sight for about 4 months before joining. This is the first I've heard of it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha! more condescending, you must really have issues. And no, I haven't seen that term used. I've followed the sight for about 4 months before joining. This is the first I've heard of it.

If I do have issues, it has nothing to do with this thread. In any case, you have failed to prove that AM has superhuman reaction speed, so we can just get to assuming that he doesn't have it. ;)

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@outside_85 said:

@super_buck said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@risingbean said:

Aquaman takes it.

No Caption Provided

It's how X-23 fights, as Tigra noted after that fight. Tigra rips and tears because of the shape of her claws, Laura goes directly for the vitals.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@senglord said:

Arthur for the win. His powers have never had to even remotely make sense. Swimming through lava, why the f not? Jumping miles into the air and landing without destroying an entire city block, sure. Surviving days in the Sahara without ANY water, period. A ok. Getting stabbed at by adamantium claws' walk in the park, Logan would not be strong enough to pierce his superstring Atlantean muscles.

Wolverine has stabbed through Silver Surfer, Hulk, Thing and Thanos ....

And judging by the rest of your post, you have no clue what X-23 is capable of....

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@super_buck said:

If I do have issues, it has nothing to do with this thread. In any case, you have failed to prove that AM has superhuman reaction speed, so we can just get to assuming that he doesn't have it. ;)

Man of Steel hasn't come in contact with kryptonite, you automatically going to assume it weakens him too? You fail.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@super_buck said:

but Aquaman is faster than light, he can block lazers with his lightspeed reactions. X-23 can't react to lasers...

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By senglord

@patrat18: Wonder Woman in pre 52 was a planet lifter. This current one is a legitimate Greek god level of strength. Openly described as the second most powerful metahuman on Earth. Arthur gets disrespected. A lot. But so does every DC character without a green ring or an S on their chest. WW gets disrespected by most of her writers. Flash gets low balled and hit by street levelers. Captain Marvel is always needed and hidden away less kids realize that he is a better version of Superman than this Plutonian in the making. Cyborg gets no airtime. Martian Manhunter has always been underused, especially the full powerset. Captain Atom should have Dr. Manhattan level respect, but does not. And Swamp Thing is ignored by the core of DC to their shame. Even the character that so many feel is grossly overrated, Batman is a victim of being underrated by his detractors. He has a rogues gallery that is only able to be a threat as a result of glaring PIS. Do the villains get written better, no. Just more PIS. He has better writers, but it does not change the core problem. Most of his rogues are beneath his required feats and abilities if he can defeat them with his restrictive moral code and human limits.

I apologize for the rant, but every fan of DC characters have been the victim of gross underestimation. And overestimation. I can also give many cases of characters being brought to levels above their proper level. And swimming easily through lava is one of them. And Aquaman fans should know it. But, like Batman "beating the Justice League" or WW winning a fair fight against Superman. Or Deathstroke tagging a Flash *again*. Fans look the other way when PIS is n our favor.

And Arthur should never be considered street level. Ever. Spider man and Luke Cage are the ceiling of Street levelers. Any character more powerful is a pure mismatch.

Cyborg vs Aquaman, or Geo force vs Aquaman, or the Thing vs Aquaman. Honestly, I could see Polaris vs Mera' as an awesome matchup.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@patrat18: Wonder Woman in pre 52 was a planet lifter. This current one is a legitimate Greek god level of strength.

Stop.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I was being sarcastic about not piercing through Aquaman. And as one of the few who backed Batman in the last BBOTM against X-23 I have heard and been shown a lot of what she is capable of. And I was not changed. Fact is that as long as both are not blood lusted, Batman has the tools to incapacitate or KO X-23 in a fight. He also has reflexes and reaction times that make him able to not be danced around as so many wanted to idly claim. That is for another forum.

Aquaman is able to react and move faster than a speeding bullet on land. He is several times faster in the water.

He can heal from near fatal stab wounds in seconds of he is in the water. He is on a beach.

He is able to lift at the bare minimum 75 tons on land. Pre 52 he could support tankers underwater. Move mountains underwater.

On land, Aquaman has hypersonic perception and reflexes. In the water, you get the drill.

The real issue with you talking to me like this is that it almost makes it seem as if you think X-23 has a chance with her claws. She guts Arthur, he jumps 2 miles into the ocean in a single bound. Stays conscious, heals in 10 seconds. Swims at Mach 10 to get his spear. And is back in the fight at full strength. He punches X-23 at full power and whatever he hits flies off. Rinse and repeat as she heals, until she runs out of organic mass to keep herself together.

Arthur in a total and easy stomp. Arthur's armor is as near unbreakable as his trident. Yeah. It may actually take real force to get through it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@senglord said:

@ancient_0f_days: I was being sarcastic about not piercing through Aquaman. And as one of the few who backed Batman in the last BBOTM against X-23 I have heard and been shown a lot of what she is capable of. And I was not changed. Fact is that as long as both are not blood lusted, Batman has the tools to incapacitate or KO X-23 in a fight. He also has reflexes and reaction times that make him able to not be danced around as so many wanted to idly claim. That is for another forum.

Aquaman is able to react and move faster than a speeding bullet on land. He is several times faster in the water.

He can heal from near fatal stab wounds in seconds of he is in the water. He is on a beach.

He is able to lift at the bare minimum 75 tons on land. Pre 52 he could support tankers underwater. Move mountains underwater.

On land, Aquaman has hypersonic perception and reflexes. In the water, you get the drill.

The real issue with you talking to me like this is that it almost makes it seem as if you think X-23 has a chance with her claws. She guts Arthur, he jumps 2 miles into the ocean in a single bound. Stays conscious, heals in 10 seconds. Swims at Mach 10 to get his spear. And is back in the fight at full strength. He punches X-23 at full power and whatever he hits flies off. Rinse and repeat as she heals, until she runs out of organic mass to keep herself together.

Arthur in a total and easy stomp. Arthur's armor is as near unbreakable as his trident. Yeah. It may actually take real force to get through it.

If she makes contact with Arthur, chances are he is losing a limb or his head. As for reacting to bullets, Batman has too, doesn't make him hypersonic. Aquaman is by no means hypersonic in reaction speed on land, X-23 has more reaction speed feats as well as better reaction speed feats than Aquaman. And your little scenario is nonsense, as it is out of character for Arthur to do, when was the last time he ever jumped out of a fight on land and into the water as soon as he took damage? Make sense of that why don't you...

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By senglord

@ancient_0f_days: 1. Arthur could outrace a jet in the water. He is definitely hypersonic in the water. He can and does move hundreds of miles per hour on land. And his leap feats have been greatly enhanced in new 52. Land strength is 60-80 tons. He is wearing Atlantean armor , similar in strength to his trident. Which was said to be indestructible. His reaction time is said to be 12-15x faster than a normal human. Which actually does put him in Spiderman level company for reflexes, he is much faster than Spiderman though. Hypersonic perception is being able to perceive hypersonic objects and movements. He can do that, as he has better senses than DS who can as well. The hypersonic reflexes are a result of being 12-15x faster than the average human reflex. But, he is likely faster by feats, as is the case in most comics. 340m/s is the speed of sound at sea level. Implying a reflex speed of 28.33m/s or 22.66m/s reaction time for the average person. This is about the highest speed for a punch. Making it something that people can actually achieve in terms of human reflexes. Laura is classifieds as peak human with very high regenerative abilities. Arthur's is on par.

You should not be so hurt. She is a street level character going against someone that is much more than that.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: At Top form WW was blessed with all the power of the Earth itself. Making her as strong as the planet Earth. She loses that power level a lot of times. But she had it during Countdown to Infinite Crisis. And she was Goddess of War for at least a little while in New 52 when She killed Ares.

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

How did this blow up so fast?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

How did this blow up so fast?

It's totally your fault. Jeez, ruining all our good threads!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#198  Edited By Wolverine008
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers