Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By The_Scourge
@mira said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
" @mira said:
" @castleking said:
" hulk cannot withstand the power of a million suns. but he can withstand the power of the sentry who says he possess the power of a million suns.also i am thing classic thor would lose in a physical fight.odin force thor would not because he can amp up and face hulk on even footing without bfr. odinpower is far more then a million suns its galactic lvl power. "
I agree.And how exactly strong is Odin Force? "
Odin was able to destroy galaxies with it. "
What??? Are you serious Fresh Prince? "
I'll send you scans.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Vrakmul

The result is a non-existent hulk.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By mira
@Fresh Prince said:
I'll send you scans. "
Ok. Send it to me.
But I still think that with Odin Force  Thor will win. But without it he'll lose.

In this fight Thor has Odin Force. So he'll probably win.

GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By GhostPool

Thor

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By xan84
@castleking said:
"1000 supernovas could not destroy 1 SMALL galaxy.The average GBE (gravitational binding energy) of a galaxy is something like 1 * 10^55 joules and this is known energy, not including the effects of dark matter on the system, which would increase it.A supernova releases 1*10^42 joules.That is 13 orders of magnitude of difference or 1 supernovas worth of energy times 10^13, or at least 10,000,000,000,000 supernovas worth of energy.There are not even half a billion stars in the Milky Way. "

Well of course they can't. Only the Supermasive Black Hole in the center of our galaxy and its about 3.7 million times the mass of our Sun.
If you trow at it more energy and gas+other stuff from Supernovas it will only get bigger :P

What i was saying is how much ENERGY he would have. Also they only thing that puts OF>one million  supernovas would be the galaxy buster event. But again this is debateble because even if odin has less energy he has more ways of using it, like travling back in time and killing Sentry before he was born (terminator style :P)

Hmm I remember some scans saying that Odin in that fight (when he destroyed galaxies) was powerd by Eternity or Infinity or some creap like that ... Was some time ago and i could be mistaken so if anyone knows about this for sure let me know :P

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Vrakmul
@Xan said:
" @castleking said:
"1000 supernovas could not destroy 1 SMALL galaxy.The average GBE (gravitational binding energy) of a galaxy is something like 1 * 10^55 joules and this is known energy, not including the effects of dark matter on the system, which would increase it.A supernova releases 1*10^42 joules.That is 13 orders of magnitude of difference or 1 supernovas worth of energy times 10^13, or at least 10,000,000,000,000 supernovas worth of energy.There are not even half a billion stars in the Milky Way. "
Well of course they can't. Only the Supermasive Black Hole in the center of our galaxy and its about 3.7 million times the mass of our Sun.If you trow at it more energy and gas+other stuff from Supernovas it will only get bigger :PWhat i was saying is how much ENERGY he would have. Also they only thing that puts OF>one million  supernovas would be the galaxy buster event. But again this is debateble because even if odin has less energy he has more ways of using it, like travling back in time and killing Sentry before he was born (terminator style :P)Hmm I remember some scans saying that Odin in that fight (when he destroyed galaxies) was powerd by Eternity or Infinity or some creap like that ... Was some time ago and i could be mistaken so if anyone knows about this for sure let me know :P "
Try a few hundred million times the mass of our sun. 
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By xan84
@Dreadnaught said:
"@Xan said:
" @castleking said:
Well of course they can't. Only the Supermasive Black Hole in the center of our galaxy and its about 3.7 million times the mass of our Sun.If you trow at it more energy and gas+other stuff from Supernovas it will only get bigger :PWhat i was saying is how much ENERGY he would have. Also they only thing that puts OF>one million  supernovas would be the galaxy buster event. But again this is debateble because even if odin has less energy he has more ways of using it, like travling back in time and killing Sentry before he was born (terminator style :P)Hmm I remember some scans saying that Odin in that fight (when he destroyed galaxies) was powerd by Eternity or Infinity or some creap like that ... Was some time ago and i could be mistaken so if anyone knows about this for sure let me know :P "
Try a few hundred million times the mass of our sun.  "

No its 3.7 milion. From wikipedia:

Astronomers are confident that our own Milky Way galaxy has a supermassive black hole at its center, in a region called Sagittarius A* since: A star called S2 follows an elliptical orbit with a period of 15.2 years and a pericenter (closest) distance of 17 light hours from the central object. The first estimates indicated that the central object contains 2.6 million solar masses and has a radius of less than 17 light hours. Only a black hole can contain such a vast mass in such a small volume. Further observations strengthened the case for a black hole, by showing that the central object's mass is about 3.7 million solar masses and its radius no more than 6.25 light-hours.

Need more proof ? do some research on your own.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Vrakmul
    @Xan said:
    " @Dreadnaught said:
    "@Xan said:
    " @castleking said:
    Try a few hundred million times the mass of our sun.  "

No its 3.7 milion. From wikipedia:

Astronomers are confident that our own Milky Way galaxy has a supermassive black hole at its center, in a region called Sagittarius A* since: A star called S2 follows an elliptical orbit with a period of 15.2 years and a pericenter (closest) distance of 17 light hours from the central object. The first estimates indicated that the central object contains 2.6 million solar masses and has a radius of less than 17 light hours. Only a black hole can contain such a vast mass in such a small volume. Further observations strengthened the case for a black hole, by showing that the central object's mass is about 3.7 million solar masses and its radius no more than 6.25 light-hours.

Need more proof ? do some research on your own.

"
    Seems small for a supermassive black hole.  Then again the biggest one has the mass of 18 billion suns. 
    Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Winduizcool

Thor's victory over Hulk=One big green dead body.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By King_Saturn
    Odin Force Thor should win...
    angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By angryvigilante

Didn't Hulk beat Thor in the comics, plus in the Hulk Vs Thor DVD Hulk won.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By King_Saturn
    @angryvigilante said:
    " Didn't Hulk beat Thor in the comics, plus in the Hulk Vs Thor DVD Hulk won. "
    Thor didnt have Odin Force then....
    BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BIackFlash

Hulk wins, Thor doesn't have Odin Force anymore

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By NerdsFTW

Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
    deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@NerdsFTW said:

Thor.

Why did you bump a thread that was 3 years old?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I've posted on this a while go but I'll say hulk again since its back but boy are these hulk vs Thor and superman threads getting worn.......to quote Loke Groundrunner " I'm ending this transmission"

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By NerdsFTW

@comicdude23: better to do that then make this exact battle only for it to be locked for already being done.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NerdsFTW said:

@comicdude23: better to do that then make this exact battle only for it to be locked for already being done.

You've bumped 7 Thor threads, all of them for no reason and 3 of them are dupes. Flagged.

Seriously, there is no point in it.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By NerdsFTW

@comicdude23 said:

You've bumped 7 Thor threads

Bumping threads is allowed.

@comicdude23 said:

3 of them are dupes

What do you mean by dupes?

@comicdude23 said:

Flagged.

Commenting on Thor threads is allowed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NerdsFTW said:

@comicdude23 said:

You've bumped 7 Thor threads

Bumping threads is allowed.

@comicdude23 said:

3 of them are dupes

What do you mean by dupes?

@comicdude23 said:

Flagged.

Commenting on Thor threads is allowed.

Bumping threads is allowed if you have a valid reason and an argument which hasn't been brought to the table. You just quoted someone for no exact reason. 3 of them are Captain Marvel vs Thor.

Read the rules.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By NerdsFTW

@comicdude23: Amazing, now leave me alone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NerdsFTW said:

@comicdude23: Amazing, now leave me alone.

Leave the threads alone.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By NerdsFTW

@comicdude23: Is it against rules to post?

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
    7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BFR again.

peacemaker310x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By peacemaker310x

In accordance to other post's if thor sent hulk to the sun hulk would survive for instance hulk stood on the sun while fighting superman also sentry fought hulk and hulk won, sentry had the strength of a thousand exploding suns and I think sentry's power is on par with odin force but odin force and thor himself sentry is at a close loss and then hulk beat sentry and his other identity so thor with odin force has a chance I wont deny him that but I think if it does not come out a tie hulk will win 5/10 times and so will thor.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In accordance to other post's if thor sent hulk to the sun hulk would survive for instance hulk stood on the sun while fighting superman also sentry fought hulk and hulk won, sentry had the strength of a thousand exploding suns and I think sentry's power is on par with odin force but odin force and thor himself sentry is at a close loss and then hulk beat sentry and his other identity so thor with odin force has a chance I wont deny him that but I think if it does not come out a tie hulk will win 5/10 times and so will thor.

Do you even know what is the odinforce, Odin has destroyed galaxies with her if thor has odinforce it would be THE CURBSTOMP, thor had to use her to fight skyfathers like Bor and that guy was more durable than Mjolnir but even with that kind of durability he died do you think WWH would survive. Sentry in the level of odinforcethor?what the hell!!! did you see thor fighting him in siege before the void took him? did you compare their feats have you ever seen sentry with all that power unleashed to confirm that sentence of "1000 exploding suns" thor already unleashed a thermoblast with that power(1000blablabla) against Surtur...

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor as strong or stronger(because of his feats), more durable, faster, tons of powers...BFR him to the sun would be the easiest solution, I think he can stand there for some time because of his healing factor but won't escape and would die.

World breaker vs Thor is another story and this version of hulk is indeed stronger than Thor and would win without BFR involved in the fight...

Avatar image for jiggzygreen2004
    jiggzygreen2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By jiggzygreen2004

I think hulk would probably win because in avengers cartoon hulks in hell and he caused so much havoc that they had to kick them out of hell. In another episode hulk actually lifts Thor's hammer and only Thor could do that and Thor's hammer must weigh 2billion pounds . In other episodes Thor got the beating and he was hurt real bad,Thor could not beat hulk because the madder the hulk gets the stronger he gets which means he has unlimited strength but Thor is smarter though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin Force Thor ftw

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor (without Odin force) has no chance.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps .

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By byondeon

I really am sorry to bump this but so many ignorant people.

With or without Odinforce, Thor would win. He is too versatile for Hulk to win, even as WWH. His energy manipulation is greater than that of SS.

Also, Hulk didn't beat Sentry. It was either Stalemate or Sentry win. Hulk was drained of his gamma radiation and turned to Banner, who was unconcious for a while. He only turned to World Breaker cause his friend was killed by an alien. Read the story today so fresh in my memory.

On the topic though, Thor wins, as I said cause more versatile. Without the Odin Force he still has vast energy manipulation and even the ability to stop time and let's not forget teh God Blast. And his durability is on par if not better than Hulk. Eventually if Hulk builds up enough rage, he outclass Thors Durability, but Thor wont let it come to that.

On a side note, Hulk has never beaten Thor in comics. Matbe 1 or 2 times, whereas Thor has beaten Hulk about 4 to 5 so Hulk has more losses than Thor.

Thor adapts very well while fighting. He prefer to brawl it out with the Hulk and his oppoennt's. Though when he realise it will do no good to only brawl, he will use his other abilities. He has shown time and again that he does that. No exception with the Hulk.

So Thor takes it if not PIS in favor of the Hulk, in this case the WWH incarnation of the character.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@byondeon: are you 100% sure you've actually read world war hulk? That's not what happened with the sentry fight, at all...

Thor can't stop time lol

Hulk has beaten thor 3 times if memory serves, and 2 of those were legitimate wins, the other is vague as to the circumstances behind it. Thor has beaten hulk once legitimately. The other one is, vague, to say the least.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
    deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By green_skaar

WWH beats Thor down.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

VirginTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps with or without Odin force

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly Hulk.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Hulk because Thor is too dumb to use his other powers.

WorldWarrHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By WorldWarrHulk

@mr_pie: your dumb, world war hulk beat sentry and sentry can beat thor even with Odin Force

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk of course, this would be more fair with Savage Hulk.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
    deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_pie said:

seriously?? Thor curbstomps his ass .

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Odinson

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 takenstew22  Moderator

If Thor brawls he loses. If he fights smart he wins.