Wonder Woman vs Women of Marvel (UPDATED WITH NEW SCENERIO)

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team wins

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Jean has Phoenix force unless stated otherwise, especially considering current Jean is the White PHOENIX of the Crown, a multiversal entity.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Technically, Current Jean is dead. Unless we're using Teen Jean then that means nothing.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BoringPerson

Spectrum + Invisible Woman = Win.

If WW had info on their powers they'd be doomed.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@jacthripper: Technically, Current Jean is dead. Unless we're using Teen Jean then that means nothing.

Ehh

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By vinomonster

You do know that when Diana is in danger in the pre 52, the God wave will be activated? That's above all these characters.. It's a sky father level that can one shot each one of them. Circe>SW

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can she blitz the other characters if Spectrum is there and should be able to keep up with her as well as stop her from doing that? If she can't blitz then she is in serious trouble.

Evoljeanyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue alone gives her hell

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can with the Godwave then she annihilates the team

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: No she does not in any way shape or form take this fight.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Do you know what the Godwave is? Please don't reply to me unless it's with knowledge. I never said she would win with standard abilities. Have a nice day sir.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins this 10 outta 10

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vinomonster

@hulkage said:

@zhurong: No she does not in any way shape or form take this fight.

Godwave will completely annihilate marvel team in one shot. It will happen if Diana is in great danger (thats Pre52) you all keep underestimating her. IMO if she uses God Mode she can even one shot everyone of this also.

No Caption Provided

Thats Diana killing Deimos (a God) by her Tiara.

No Caption Provided

Thats Diana unaffected by Maxwell Lord's telepathy, I dont see Jean will able to affect her either.

No Caption Provided

Diana against Ares, the Godwave takes over her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Diana fighting RAMA (Skyfather Level who is beyond this Marvel Girls)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: @vinomonster: I know exactly what godwave is thanks though. And if you want to use a cop out ability that WW (and her fanboys) use everytime they are backed into a corner then Scarlet Witch speaks her out of existance and Jean Grey wrecks with pheonix.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vinomonster

@hulkage: OP says not HoM SW lol so how do would SW do to Diana if Godwave activated or even her on God Mode. OP says regular Jean Grey.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Read the OP. I'm not bringing anything up. I refuse to reply anymore to your ignorant antics. I admitted she would lose and that's it. Please don't mention anymore. Goodbye.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: @vinomonster:

Pre and New 52 feats Wonder Woman. Bloodlusted but no sword.

Marvel Women: Ms Marvel, Spectrum, Jean Grey, Storm, Invisible Woman,Scarlet Witch, She Hulk, Danger.

Marvel team are informed of Dianas powers abilities 5 minutes before the fight takes place and vice versa.Win by any means necessary for Diana, win by any means EXCEPT BFR for the team. Marvel women don't want to kill Diana but if they think they have to to put her down they will try.

Fight takes place outside NYC City Hall.

I read the OP quite fine. The only reason I brought up HoM and Pheonix was because you all decided to bring up a skyfather+ level ability.

@hulkage: OP says not HoM SW lol so how do would SW do to Diana if Godwave activated or even her on God Mode. OP says regular Jean Grey.

And regular Jean Grey is the preferred Host of the Pheonix as well as an Omega Level mutant.

@zhurong said:

@hulkage: Read the OP. I'm not bringing anything up. I refuse to reply anymore to your ignorant antics. I admitted she would lose and that's it. Please don't mention anymore. Goodbye.

Ignorant antics? Why? Because I used a skyfather+ level argument to combat another skyfather+ level argument? So how am I being "ignorant" when you first came at me like this:

Do you know what the Godwave is? Please don't reply to me unless it's with knowledge. I never said she would win with standard abilities. Have a nice day sir.

You commented insinuating that I had no knowledge and that I didn't know what I was talking about, so I responded. So what are you upset for?

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Youre making things up... Im just defending Diana because the OP says Pre 52 and New 52 feats. Even in God Mode those girls has no fighting chance with her. She's too much for all of them even with a reality warper on the team or with 5 minutes prep, she faces more powerful enemies than them. Circe> SW

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster: Which part did I make up? God mode isn't doing a thing to a reality warper on SW's level. And Jean Grey with any Pheonix aspect is better than God mode.

With standard powerlevels team stomps (with prep)

At most powerful team stomps so where is the disconnect?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Youre making things up... Im just defending Diana because the OP says Pre 52 and New 52 feats. Even in God Mode those girls has no fighting chance with her. She's too much for all of them even with a reality warper on the team or with 5 minutes prep, she faces more powerful enemies than them. Circe> SW

Monica and Carol both would give Wonder Woman trouble alone.Storm can hurt Surfer and Thor, she is definitely capable of K.O'ing Wanda. Green Phoenix as I said earlier is Sky Father level. Sue gives the entire team invisibility and intangibility, how exactly does Wanda stomp?

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

God Mode would mean that Diana would ignite her bloodlusted character more. She also has Divine Combat, All of the Greek Deity Physiology (since this is Pre52, also.) Divine Aura (since when she takes her bracelets out she glows this blue aura) also considering that she is immune to telepathic abilities and strong magic. Even with 5 minute prep, I think Diana has it figured out who to take first since she's the God of War. She knows where is the weakest link and attack on that firsthand.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By pooty

@theblondegod: @vinomonster: Even with God Wave WW can't see or touch Spectrum. She is pure energy who can be invisible, silent and light speed. But Spectrum can do many things to WW as shown below.

@vinomonster said:

Monica and Carol both would give Wonder Woman trouble alone.Storm can hurt Surfer and Thor, she is definitely capable of K.O'ing Wanda. Green Phoenix as I said earlier is Sky Father level. Sue gives the entire team invisibility and intangibility, how exactly does Wanda stomp?

Exactly. Even regular Wanda was able to hurt Cyclops when he had the entire Phoenix Force. With an invisible force field from Sue the team wins with prep. But even without prep, Spectrum solos

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vinomonster
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Is that why she got killed by Rogue? Sounds pretty powerful...not.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: You keep replying to me with irrelevant bull crap when I already rested my case. I only agreed if she had the Godwave then she could but I guess that must of rustled your jimmies. I could care less what you have to say. Go argue with someone else.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vinomonster

I gave you bloodlusted Diana

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Diana channeling Aegis lightning against Pele a skyfather level being.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By pooty

@vinomonster: Spectrum was unharmed by Zeus lightning. Spectrum is invisible, intangible and lightspeed. None of those scans show WW beating opponents with Spectrum power set.

@zhurong: When did Rogue kill Wanda? what story? During Apocalypse twins? I'd like to look into the circumstances. Most fights have context.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several of these girls are non-factors, having neither the defense needed to stay in the fight, or the offense to make even one hit count against the current WW.

(The only high end opponent Wanda has hurt in her own was Phoenix, but that's like saying Kryptonite Man can hurts Superman)

Jean (current = young? Really need a version) and Sue could potentially either give her a good fight, and combined actually stop her. However, neither really has the mindset to do so before their defenses fail.

Spectrum (Monica of the many names), however, solos. WW does not have the high end energy manipulation necessary to stop her.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrum solos for obvious reasons.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

I'd rather team of ladies win than an individual lady win. no disrespect to diana

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By butterflykyss

I hate doing this from my cell phone

People seem to be short changing Storm but people seem to forget that both pre and post 52 WONDER WOMAN have low tolerance for electrical based attacks:

Storm can win if she gets the first hit and since her powers work less than a conscious thought it would be plausible.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monica solos for obvious reasons

Roflcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Roflcer

Umm... i'd say the team is going to win. With prep, Diana won't even come close to touching any of the girls. I'd imagine that Sue's just going to force field them and laugh as Diana tries and fails to break through.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I don't understand why people can't accept that Carol can't contend with top tier powerhouses. Carol recently got stomped by Hulk in the Avengers. Thor has beaten Storm pretty easily in the past and she shouldn't be a issue to Surfer.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TBEMrMcCoy

Scarlet Witch messes up Wonder Woman with some hexes and then Invisible Woman makes Danger invisible and it's off with Diana's head.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Composite Wonder Woman could wholesale slaughter thousands of Carol Danvers and dozens of Binary...

Wonder Woman loses here, but only because of Spectrum + Invisible Woman + Glass cannons.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: In response to post 91. Why did you include me in that response? I never made any of those comments. All my post are about Spectrum. The other women are not needed.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: In post 76 i repeated the parts I agree with. I agreed that Wanda and Sue with prep are a threat. I didn't mention Storm or Carol. A misunderstanding.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By RandomSid82

@agent41 said:

@sophisticated_ignorance: @hulkage: Jean can't solo. Wonder Woman is invulnerable to TP and can one.shotte jean. Wonder Woman can speedblitz. But i say team wins because of Photon(Monica).

I'm sorry, but you are going to have to prove that WW is immune to telepathy. I seem to remember her being mind raped by various people over the years.

Other than in her battle against Maxwell Lord(which I just saw) has she ever displayed an immunity to telepathy before? Because I do remember(granted it's pre new52) her being mind raped on several occasions.