User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By one_upper

Setting:

No Caption Provided

Combatants:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

-Win by KO, Death, or Incapacitation.

-Both start facing each other 50 feet apart.

-High Noon

-Both in character

-Both characters have gotten a dossier on their opponent 30 minutes prior to the fight.

-No time limit.

Scenarios:

A.) Pure H2H no weaponry and no claws (Wolverine does have Healing Factor)

B.) Snake-Eyes gets Muramasa Blade, Wolverine gets Ada. Claws

C.) Snake-Eyes gets a .45 pistol w/ one clip of 8 Carbonadium bullets and a Kabar, Wolverine gets Ada. Claws

K1NG_D1P9Y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By K1NG_D1P9Y

Wolverine wins every time due to regeneration !!

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By one_upper

Anyone who has actually read a comic in their life?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

I haven't read any GI joe (besides some scans of snake eyes and storm shadow) so my answer could be wrong. But I think wolverine wins the hand to hand fight. He is pretty skilled and he has healing factor along with adamantium going for him, I think thats enough to edge out snake eyes. Round 2 and 3 I will give to snake eyes. Snakes eyes speed has always impressed me (from the little bit I have seen). Wolverines healing factor would be a non factor thanks to the blade.  I think snake eyes can land some fatal wounds on wolverine enough to at least kill him.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By one_upper

@jashro44: Pretty solid argument. I agree that Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and healing factor play a vital role in the H2H match, and with those factors I believe he wears out Snake-Eyes and finally takes him down.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fetts

A) Close. I think I'm going to say Wolverine or stalemate 
B) Snake-Eyes. But only because he has the Muramasa Blade. 
C) Same as B. 

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44
@one_upper: Thanks.
acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acer51
@one_upper
Dont take this the wrong way but thats coming from a guy with Snake for his avatar. 

Either way i think Wolverine clears evrey round exept C.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9  Edited By owie  Moderator

It's a little unclear to me whether Logan has his healing factor in scenario 1. If not, I think Snake-Eyes has superior H2H skills (although Wolverine's are top notch obviously), so he wins.

I'm assuming in scenario 2, he does have his healing factor along with the claws and adamantium. This is closer. I'm not 100% up on the Muramasa blade. I assume this is the second, and not the first blade. I know it works against his healing factor, but does it hurt him more than any other blade? I think it might take a fair amount of cutting to kill him, because of his bones etc., so Wolverine may take this even with the blade.

In scenario 3, Snake Eyes would probably take this with the Carbonadium bullets in combination with the blade. From what I've read, just one carbonadium bullet was enough to cancel out Daken's healing factor. So if he has a whole clip, he can riddle him with it and finish him off with the blade.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By one_upper

@acer51 said:

@one_upper: Dont take this the wrong way but thats coming from a guy with Snake for his avatar. Either way i think Wolverine clears evrey round exept C.

Am I biased? Yes, lol.

Can I make a factual argument to back up my claims. Yes, if anyone cares to debate.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acer51
@one_upper said:

@acer51 said:

@one_upper: Dont take this the wrong way but thats coming from a guy with Snake for his avatar. Either way i think Wolverine clears evrey round exept C.

Am I biased? Yes, lol.

Can I make a factual argument to back up my claims. Yes, if anyone cares to debate.

Well I can easily give Snake round C, but what would Snake do with a Marusuma blade? im not too clear on his abilites.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Night Thrasher

Snake Eyes wins 1 and 3. Wolverine is overrated as a fighter. His main strategy seems to be getting tagged alot until he can get in close and stab whoever he's fighting.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By one_upper

@acer51: Snake-Eyes is a master in all edged weaponry (including swords which are his main weapon). He is also a master of 12 forms of H2H combat. He's considered the most deadly fighter in his Universe. This is not fanboyism, it's been stated on panel multiple times.

He is fast enough to speed blitz elite soldiers and move so quickly the human eye cant see him. He can both dodge and deflect bullets. He can easily catch arrows out of mid air. He has chased down a guy on a motorcycle and tackled him to the ground. He has shattered stone statues with his fists. His senses are amazing, he can fight blindfolded. He also has remarkable stamina, pain tolerance, and willpower.

Anything else?

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Murasama Blade can be construed as spite, or an easy way out. Are you not confident that Snake Eyes could beat Wolverine without it?

So just for that I'm inclined to say Wolverine. He can easily win round 1 and is skilled enough to stay clear off the M. Blade in round 2 whilst procuring a win for himself.

Just what are carbonadium bullets supossed to do to Logan?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Snake Eyes wins in the second and third rounds,depends if Wolverine has a healing factor in round one,even then i think Snake Eyes could win.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By one_upper

@Lion_Heart22 said:

Murasama Blade can be construed as spite, or an easy way out. Are you not confident that Snake Eyes could beat Wolverine without it?

So just for that I'm inclined to say Wolverine. He can easily win round 1 and is skilled enough to stay clear off the M. Blade in round 2 whilst procuring a win for himself.

Just what are carbonadium bullets supossed to do to Logan?

The muramasa blade takes the HF out of the equation so it's a battle of skill and ability. Without it it would be too easy for people to be lazy and just argue that Wolverine wins purely because of his HF and SE inability to cause lasting damage.

Carbonadium bullets should slow his HF.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By acer51
@one_upper

Well he's only considered the best fighter in a Universe with little to no Superhumans in it. 

Also, i don't see what a Marajama(Spell check) blade is gonna do with a guy with a Healing Factor and 
Adamantium Laced Bones. 

Other than that, what does tackling a guy on a Motorcycle prove?
Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lion_Heart22

@one_upper: Then you should have said "Wolverine doesn't have his HF" The Murasama blade is tailored made against Wolverine. Just taking away his healing factor seems more fair. SE having the M-blade seems less skill is needed from him to win this battle. Ditto for C-rounds. But have it your way.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44
@acer51 said:
@one_upper: Well he's only considered the best fighter in a Universe with little to no Superhumans in it.  Also, i don't see what a Marajama(Spell check) blade is gonna do with a guy with a Healing Factor and Adamantium Laced Bones.  Other than that, what does tackling a guy on a Motorcycle prove?
The blade makes wolverines healing factor useless. And the guy on the motor cycle was trying to escape snake eyes...But snake eyes ran after him and caught him. That is a fairly good speed feat that can be applied to snake eyes blitzing capabilities.
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Needlebay

Snake Eyes wins. Yeah, he's a ninja, but a SUPER ninja. Both he and Stormshadow have incredible feats like levitating a huge boulder and dodging bullets/lasers with incredible ease. SS once said that technology has nothing on old school ninjas.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By one_upper

@acer51:

He chased the guy down on the motorcycle from behind so it proves he is pretty damn fast.

The Muramasa blade negates Wolverine's HF, so wounds inflicted with it won't heal.

@Lion_Heart22:

All the Muramasa blade does is negate Wolverine's healing factor so what difference does it make? Also it's better for him than not having his HF because only wounds inflicted from the blade will not heal, and technically without his HF he would die from adamantium poisoning. Furthermore without his HF at all his stamina would drop considerably.

I don't see why having the M-blade requires any less skill. He still needs to wield it with the same skill. The only difference is the wounds inflicted by it won't heal.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By one_upper

@Needlebay said:

Snake Eyes wins. Yeah, he's a ninja, but a SUPER ninja. Both he and Stormshadow have incredible feats like levitating a huge boulder and dodging bullets/lasers with incredible ease. SS once said that technology has nothing on old school ninjas.

All true, however the boulder thing required the use of an amulet.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sufferthorn

I always considered Wolverines Healing Factor the only thing that really kept him in the same league as the other Heroes. 

Taking that away greatly hinders him. Yet let's not forget that Wolverine's Ninja-Skill and Samarai abilities are often underestimated 
as he does not tend to NEED to utilize them very much. 

That being said. I think Snake Eyes wins. But it's not easy.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jashro44 said:

I haven't read any GI joe (besides some scans of snake eyes and storm shadow) so my answer could be wrong. But I think wolverine wins the hand to hand fight. He is pretty skilled and he has healing factor along with adamantium going for him, I think thats enough to edge out snake eyes. Round 2 and 3 I will give to snake eyes. Snakes eyes speed has always impressed me (from the little bit I have seen). Wolverines healing factor would be a non factor thanks to the blade. I think snake eyes can land some fatal wounds on wolverine enough to at least kill him.
acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By acer51

@one_upper: Oh well in that case Wolverine has a much harder time in round two but still wins.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By one_upper

@acer51 said:

@one_upper: Oh well in that case Wolverine has a much harder time in round two but still wins.

based upon what?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By acer51

@one_upper said:

@acer51 said:

based upon what?

That he can block the blade with his claws.

And any good action hero can jump on a motorcycle.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By one_upper

@acer51 said:

@one_upper said:

@acer51 said:

based upon what?

That he can block the blade with his claws.

And any good action hero can jump on a motorcycle.

True he could, but against a sword master with as much experience and skill as Snake-Eyes I find it hard to believe he could block every blow.

And yes, but few of those heroes run the bike down from behind first.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By acer51

@one_upper: Most Marvel heros do the same, but either way i think Wolverine can take a few hits, he'll eventually take him down, Snake eyes will get overconfident and get too close.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sufferthorn
@one_upper
A few? but not Wolverine. 

Wolverine has much more Experience in Year than Snake-eyes, and his Claws are enough to match his Sword. 
Despite his Sword Mastery. 

I say that Wolverine wins only because of his experience in Combat.
redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By redhood21

B and C go to snake eyes. A im not too sure about jus cuz the HF.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Needlebay said:

The TK feat was due to an amulet.

Wolverine(due to the healing)

Snake eyes STOMP,the M-blade makes it unfair

Wolverine

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SexualLobster

A- Wolverine.

B- could go either way.. definitely leaning Snake eyes.

C- Snake eyes stomp.. kinda spite :p

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

This thread made me cringe.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@god_spawn said:

This thread made me cringe.

My Logan-fanboy-sense is tingling.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus: Reformed Wolverine fanboy thank you very much....since he isn't my fave character anymore. I cringe cause some of the responses and the thread is like tailor made against Wolverine. Seriously carbonadium bullets and Logan is practically f*cked.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By acer51

@one_upper: I think while Wolverine could take some hits while one Adamantiam slash would probably give Wolverine the win, a stab would mean death.

But you seem to say that Snake is a pretty good swordsman maybe you could show me some scans of his mastery, maybe he's even good enough to change

my mind.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@god_spawn said:

@Illuminatus: Reformed Wolverine fanboy thank you very much....since he isn't my fave character anymore. I cringe cause some of the responses and the thread is like tailor made against Wolverine. Seriously carbonadium bullets and Logan is practically f*cked.

Yeah, it does appear that the intent of the OP was to create an anti-Wolverine thread.
acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By acer51

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

Yeah, it does appear that the intent of the OP was to create an anti-Wolverine thread.

What can you expect when one of the contestants is the OPs avatar?.

Wolverine in my opinion still wins 2/3

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sufferthorn

Each one of these battles is lop-sided in one direction or the other. 

I want something that is fathomable.   These two characters are not equal to each other without 
bizarre scenarios.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@acer51 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine will barely win the first one, seeing as he's an awful fighter these days.
acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By acer51

@Sufferthorn said:

Each one of these battles is lop-sided in one direction or the other. I want something that is fathomable. These two characters are not equal to each other without bizarre scenarios.

Any scenario where they both have all there skills and powers is a Wolverine

scenario.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@acer51 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

I tend to not let avys give away impressions of people's bias.

I think Logan only wins round 1.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus: Bendis had him sparring with Iron Fist in Avengers. It sucks it's actually Bendis treating him properly instead of his actual writers.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By acer51

@Illuminatus said:

@acer51 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine will barely win the first one, seeing as he's an awful fighter these days.

Yeah but he wins due to HF.

@god_spawn said:

@acer51 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

I tend to not let avys give away impressions of people's bias.

I think Logan only wins round 1.

He said himself he is bias, but thats good because it means he will try hard to bring Snake-eyes to Wolverines level producing a fun battle.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@god_spawn: Honestly, it gave me the impression that Danny wasn't even trying. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#47  Edited By Project_Worm

Snake Eyes wins the last two. S.E. Is just way to good of a fighter @acer51: super powers don't often make you a better fighter, but rather give you an advantage in a fight. So it doesn't matter that there aren't super-humans. I don't think the OP was trying to make a spite thread. Wolverine's Healing Factor makes just about every other scenario an easy win for him. At least this is eh... One was an obvious win for Wolverine, one that is pretty much even and one an OBVIOUS win for Snake eyes. 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus: There's more too it. If I'm not mistaken Wolverine ended up getting the upper hand or something. Still it's good he is actually showing some skill again and who better to spar than Danny?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sufferthorn
@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn: Honestly, it gave me the impression that Danny wasn't even trying. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I dunno. They both seem rather confident in themselves. 

Though i agree that Iron Fist > Wolverine.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@god_spawn: Those were the only scans I was able to get, but yeah, I find it silly that Logan could upstage Danny. Next thing you know, Bendis will have Wolvie sparring with Spider-Woman. :P