Galactus.

SamShah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SamShah

Hellboy can defeat Thanos! Because he is from hell and Thanos never been to hell before. Beware for the hell is coming to melt you Thanos

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega-Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I actually think that’s wrong. Hellboy has his gauntlet on his right hand and it means he can basically cause Rangnarak so that means the end of the world. His destiny s literally to end the world and he can use his giant form to be stronger than men like Spider-Man. He has effortlessly thrown a tree very far and it went through gods throat and god is a giant I. That comic. A pretty big giant. And Hellboy was not in his giant form. Going giant and demonic means he will go crazy. Earth is only alive because he is a hero with morals. Without morals a machine gun shooting him is like a baby touching him as lightly as possible. His destiny is to use his evil as a demon and destroy earth but he didn’t because he is a hero and he cares about earth. Also in giant form it will be hard to kill him. Now Spider-Man can do good but Hellboy is a very strong being and is hard to kill. I don’t know if he ever uses full power. If you can cause ragnarak that means you have so much power. Hellboy could be at planet level if he dropped his moral and went at maximum power so spidery can die fast. As for Wolverine well Hellboy is stronger, smarter (Hellboy is pretty smart although he is not showing it sometimes) and Hellboy has more durability. He can only die when he is ready or when he thinks he should. He can have a healing factor like wolverine too. He is the Super Ultimate Wolverine basically. Wolverine is only good from his healing and adamentium. Now Spider-Man and Wolverine are far faster and also Spider-Man is far stronger but if Hellboy uses his giant mode he is stronger than Spider-Man. And he can also use a a humongous explosion of hellfire that will almost or maybe fully kill Spider-Man. Now Wolverine can’t die and neither can Hellboy so they will probably go on until one quits or they both agree to get a beer or whatever. Hellboy is very strong. Think about what I said.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@omega-death: That thing wasn't a god, it was a golem made of people with steel bones.

Pre-Awakened Hellboy; which I believe the OP is referring to, is like a 15 ton silverback ape with an indestructible arm. He has metahuman marksmanship (not on the level of most top tier shooters), decent fighting skills, and his durability is about good enough to tank mounted, high caliber machine gun fire. But those were shown to harm him on some level, so that's about the upper limits of his piercing durability.

His blunt force is way higher though. As he's been shown tanking hits from 50 tonners or higher, and getting knocked through large, stone pillars.

Overall, I'd say he's on the low mid tier in standard; and he could probably take most of Marvel's street levelers without being stomped; and he can probably stand against some of the low mid tiers.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay