Wally West & Superboy Prime vs Silver Surfer & King Thor

• 115 results
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rudebomberboy01: His post was ignorant and ridiculous because he was referring to me in said post, and insinuating that I'm under the impression that Batman is MFTL.

I never once insulted him or his character, just his arguments. He on the other hand was making a direct insult towards me.

Not that its a big deal. It's clear that most of his debating consists of insults rather than evidence.

So cheers!

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rudebomberboy01: His post was ignorant and ridiculous because he was referring to me in said post, and insinuating that I'm under the impression that Batman is MFTL.

I never once insulted him or his character, just his arguments. He on the other hand was making a direct insult towards me.

Not that its a big deal. It's clear that most of his debating consists of insults rather than evidence.

So cheers!

I've also explained to him that Flash was never even going FTL or anywhere close to Light in those scans.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Artyom

Also, the man going around insulting Jmarshmallow is the same one that is hypocritical in asking for scans, but cannot provide any of his own. Oh, and he thinks Ozymandias can speedblitz Batman, since that is how we're playing this.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@artyom: Thank you my friend!

But I'm pretty sure most people around here realize GraryGhost's shenanigans...

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Artyom

@jmarshmallow said:

@artyom: Thank you my friend!

But I'm pretty sure most people around here realize GrayGhost's shenanigans...

No problem, some people are just beyond help though.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Are you kidding? Gogeta would stomp him, he's like a bajillion times stronger than Broly who can bust a solar system.

Do the math!

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Are you kidding? Gogeta would stomp him, he's like a bajillion times stronger than Broly who can bust a solar system.

Do the math!

Oh, duh! How could I have been so stupid Solar System busting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>God.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Of course! TOAA doesn't even have a power level....

Use your head, man!

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Of course! TOAA doesn't even have a power level....

Use your head, man!

You're right...he's only God, how could I have been so stupid...everyone knows that a man that created...everything, couldn't possibly contend with Gogeta.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By mjolnirson

@mjolnirson: Okay, since I've addressed the exact same arguments like a dozen times now, I'll be brief.

1). How is King Thor going to tag Wally?

2). When has King Thor ever created a solar system?

3). How is Surfer going to tag Wally?

4). Are you forgetting that Superboy Prime is in this battle?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

technically that was a portion of the Odin force that Thor was wielding. And with one mere touch he destroyed a planet... well wally can survive that?

then KT can manipulate time and stop things at will... thats means that flash will be stopped too.

No Caption Provided

Do you have any proof that SS will never tag Wally?

And what is going to do SBP when MMH was manhandling him around, and was stomped by Superman, Supergirl , etc.

KT solo.

SS is not going to defeat both SBP or the flash but he can defeat either of them.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By XiiX

@mjolnirson said:

And what is going to do SBP when MMH was manhandling him around, and was stomped by Superman, Supergirl , etc.

He wasn't "manhandling him around", he punched him ONCE(after which Prime was fine). And since you brought up Martian-Manhunter, in another encounter Prime was physically manhandling him, while fighting a much larger group of heroes than he had previously, and before fully regaining his power from time spent imprisoned on Oa.

Lastly he was NEVER stomped by Superman(seriously? Where did you EVER get that from?) or Supergirl. That's simply a falsehood. His lowest showing/defeat was at the hands of the Teen Titans(which included Supergirl), and if you want to play a game of lowballing, that's still infinitely better than Surfer getting whacked in the back of the head with a sledgehammer, then hog-tied.

So you misrepresented Superboy-Prime via inaccuracies and lowballing(incorrectly).

Well done.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke said:

What's that supposed to mean? That Wally can take down Eternity, Thanos (HOTU) or Galactus because he could damage the suit the Anti-montor wears?

Of course not.

You must have missed the part where I said, "Granted, he didn't kill him, but that's more than anybody else in DC was able to do."

Doesn't matter either way, death short of a plot device is entirely optional for Skyfathers like Odin in Marvel.

Who needs Death when you have Speed Steal.

Jmarshmallow

Fantastic. Now explain to me how speed-steal some how negates the Odin Force and Power Cosmic from functioning.

No Caption Provided

Because both the Surfer and King Thor would still be able to accomplish everything they normally could do since their powers have absolutely nothing to do with whatever kinetic energy they have.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Bo88gdan

Marvel team wins

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic. Now explain to me how speed-steal some how negates the Odin Force and Power Cosmic from functioning.

Because both the Surfer and King Thor would still be able to accomplish everything they normally could do since their powers have absolutely nothing to do with whatever kinetic energy they have.

It doesn't negate their powers from functioning.

It prevents them from being able to move.

So Wally steals their speed before they can move since he's MUCH faster than the both of them, and then proceeds to IMP them to oblivion along with Superboy Prime.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By isaac_clarke

@jmarshmallow said:

@isaac_clarke said:

It doesn't negate their powers from functioning.

It prevents them from being able to move.

No it doesn't. At all.

The Surfer has quite literally leaped out of his body to attack individuals before:

Hell, in his Defender's appearance:

He's quite literally a voice in the wind. No body, no brain, nothing but snow, air and cold.

Feeling pain is great, but it's painfully evident he doesn't even need his body so what does punching him ultimately accomplish? Thor's literally caved his skull in without much to show for it. And again if he was a statue, so to speak, so what? It doesn't even stop his energy projection.

Let alone his laundry list of powers.

There isn't anything the Flash can do to prevent the Surfer from simply restoring that energy (assuming that's even necessary since they have zero connection to the speedforce). Let alone the reality warper that's sporting power more comparable to his boss Galactus INSIDE the Destroyer to boot. Between control over time, the personal force field, the nigh-immortal body he can regenerate or make as large as an entire star-system or the Destroyer armor that survived Ragnarok itself the Flash has little options against a King Thor in his nigh invulnerable armor.

So Wally steals their speed before they can move since he's MUCH faster than the both of them, and then proceeds to IMP them to oblivion along with Superboy Prime.

Prime has issues knocking out Superboy, so spare me on his ability to anything to the destroyer armor. And the Surfer has literally been chopped to bits before reforming on the next page against Unilord.