Universe 7 rejects vs ToP monsters

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Trunks in Super Saiyan Rage with Spirit Sword.

Legendary Broly.

Skinny Boo.

Mr. Satan!

Oob (28th Budokai)

Yamcha.

Anilaza.

Kefla.

God Toppo.

And Hit.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly solos

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only broly and trunks are relevant the rest shouldn't be here

Broly carries to the win though

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only broly and trunks are relevant the rest shouldn't be here

Broly carries to the win though

Skinny Boo has powered up massively and still has all of his hax.

He can also get a rage boost if Mr. Satan is hurt or dies.

Oob has all the potential of Majin Boo in his base. Imagine Caulifla but even more of a plot powered prodigy. His showing against a Post-Super Goku who might be stronger then Beerus is something that not many here could replicate.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mee09

Skinny Buu would be very useful against Hit. Especially if he gets a rage boost from Hercule. Hit's techniques won't be as effective as they were against Vegeta. Because Buu doesn't have any vitals that Hit can target.

Because of the way Akira has written Hercule. He will 100% do something helpful for his team. I don't know what it will be. But he'll do it.

Uub shouldn't be underrated. He did very well against a post Super Goku. He's ridiculously powerful and has a lot of potential.

Trunks has so much plot armor he could probably beat or outlast Kefla. After what he did to Zamasu and Goku Black. I don't think he'd lose to anyone except God Toppo. He could lose to Hit like Vegeta did but it is unlikely. Hit didn't get any stronger while Vegeta ended up 4-5 times stronger than he was when he fought Hit. Trunks became as strong as that Vegeta or close to it.

Broly by himself would solo.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: 1. Skinny boo hasn't existed outside of dbz fat but has and he is still fodder for this list

2. Majin buu is fodder to everyone on team too barring maybe aniliza. The rest stomp him so uub being at that level doesn't mean much

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: 1. Skinny boo hasn't existed outside of dbz fat but has and he is still fodder for this list

2. Majin buu is fodder to everyone on team too barring maybe aniliza. The rest stomp him so uub being at that level doesn't mean much

Skinny Boo is in DB Super. There is literally a photo of him in the OP. He was close to Blue and has a lot of hax.

Oob is Majin Boo level at BASE. That's the key. He gets stronger and learns to fight while fighting just like Broly. He gave Goku a workout when Goku was indisputably above Beerus.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: are these new episodes of super? Did it start back up because last time I saw it these guys didn't exist

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: Skinny Buu appeared in a single episode in those recruitment episodes before ToP. It was more of a gag on how in couple hours Fat Buu become skinny by training with Mr. Satan than a proper power boost. All he did was fight base Goku in a sparring, Goku said he become stronger and that's it. I don't know from where Hajduk is getting him being close to Blue. Outside of hax he's useless compared to god tiers stats wise.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway Broly could potentialy solo, Buu can always heal him and support with hax. Trunks plot armor takes one of the opponents with mafuba or the spirit sword.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla or God Toppo solo anyone but Broly, Broly then solos.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: are these new episodes of super? Did it start back up because last time I saw it these guys didn't exist

No it hasn't started up again. Skinny Boo is from the ToP recruiting episodes, I believe right before he recruits Krillin and 17. Fat Boo trained hard for two hours and lost all his weight.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly solos

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

Skinny Buu would be very useful against Hit. Especially if he gets a rage boost from Hercule. Hit's techniques won't be as effective as they were against Vegeta. Because Buu doesn't have any vitals that Hit can target.

Because of the way Akira has written Hercule. He will 100% do something helpful for his team. I don't know what it will be. But he'll do it.

Uub shouldn't be underrated. He did very well against a post Super Goku. He's ridiculously powerful and has a lot of potential.

Trunks has so much plot armor he could probably beat or outlast Kefla. After what he did to Zamasu and Goku Black. I don't think he'd lose to anyone except God Toppo. He could lose to Hit like Vegeta did but it is unlikely. Hit didn't get any stronger while Vegeta ended up 4-5 times stronger than he was when he fought Hit. Trunks became as strong as that Vegeta or close to it.

Broly by himself would solo.

Great post!

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla or God Toppo solo anyone but Broly, Broly then solos.