$$$ Tourney R3: Iragex vs Sov vs Wardemon(SOV WINS!!)

• 190 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@lukehero:

Whatever. Just mroe rules that you can't learn to put into battles before you actually make them.

@iragexcudder

Alright. Barakapool will just sneak up on all of your team-mates

• Xenomorphs
  • Strode
  • Bullseye

who wont be expecting an easy decapitation/laser blast, or even a stab to the heart leaving him for an easy pick up.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder:

So what if its an easy victory? Its a tourney to see who wins and comes up with the best strategy just like Luke said. Whatever, don't need to dwell on more BS.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@wardemon32: continue then. I'm not making a case with you that will continue this.

There is no BS here, you're not following directions correctly. Call it what you will. Debate respectfully, this is for fun and does winning matter that much to you? We're doing what we love so keep it at that and follow rules

Any shit you do say to me I'm going to ignore, and I'm sorry for the language but that's how I am. Sorry brah.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Wardemon32

@iragexcudder:

The directions were to deliver and capture the flag. That is exactly what I just did. Just becuase you can't think of a coutner for it doesn't mean that it shouldn't be allowed. Where am I being disrespectful? You're the one mad ebcuase I made up a scenario and you couldn't think of a counter for it.

Ignore me. I'll just have this debate with sov so that's 1 less person I'll have to worry about.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: chill dude I never said you were disrespectful. You're a good debater, you just come off too strong.

I didn't make up an excuse, you're not following correct rules that you shouldve asked to begin with.

That's my counter.

I'm only going to ignore you if you say nonsense like you just said.

Chill out war, this is for fun and we all love what we're doing.

Debate respectfully and I'll show you respect like I did when we first started and I still do, just take it easy. We're all having fun here, so please just follow what luke says.

If not, that's fine. I'll withdrawal if you really don't want to worry about me. Don't take it so personal dude.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Wardemon32

@iragexcudder:

So if you had a counter for it you wouldn't have made a huge fuss about it? I'm sure you wouldn't. When someone is calm, logical, and speaks their opinion they're angry and take everything person. Maybe from now on I'll put everything in caps and say the exact opposite of what I'm thinking. I wont even bother with the rest of what you just said.

Lets just continue.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mickey-mouse
No Caption Provided

:D

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Iragexcudder

@wardemon32: keep it goin then, sorry for the impulse.

Sorry bud

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FukYouRenchamp
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Wardemon32

@pr0metheus:

Please delete your post. Your defacing of this thread isn't necessary.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@pr0metheus:

You being a giant dick isn't necessary either but it didn't really stop you huh?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

@pr0metheus:

You being a giant dick isn't necessary either but it didn't really stop you huh?

Woah! Who told you I'm a giant dick? I hope someone blood related you know didn't tell you about "that story". I mean it is giant and covers my entire body but that doesn't make me a dick and give them the right to tell you about it. I really have to go to someone's family dinner and have a little talk about holding in secrets.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder:

I was being chill. I asked politely for him to remove his post but he's throwing around insults.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Iragexcudder

@wardemon32: Ok

Who's up btw?

Let's make an order so it's not as unorganized as it already is.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#68  Edited By Sovereign91001

@wardemon32:

My team is in no rush here so I'll keep my team at the base for 10 minutes. During these 5 minutes I will have Wolverine and Ultimate Captain America spar with one another so they can both pick up more skill. Both of them have have body reading language.

Here we go. You know you have Cass Cain's body reading right? it's used like a faux Spider-Sense, it's not like Taskmaster's photo reflexes to learn fighting arts quickly.

They'll be able to learn each others styles so that gives me a bigger skill increase for my team, ontop of the skill gap both of these characters have over your teams. One other thing to note is that Ultimate Cap is already a quick learner:

This is ludicrous. First off Wolverine knows every fighting style on the planet (and a few off of it), there is nothing he will learn from Cap. And there is no way in hell body reading (which is once again not like Taskmaster photographic reflexes) is going to learn anything that will help him in five minutes, you've undersold your own characters (the first time I think I've ever seen that in a debate) and oversold your abilities.

He's going to be learning how to fight also. Here Kid Omega just read Wolverines mind for a few and learned 57 ways to kill a man. I'm sure Superior Spider-Man could achieve great things with 10 minutes on his hands. Plus more time to read Spider-Mans head and learn some of the "Way Of The Spider" and some of your team-mates minds also. This will ultimately give him a pretty big advantage since he should do well with just his aggresiveness and tech. Now he has a big increase on skill.

Big difference; This is something that most psychics with experience can do, SpOck doesn't have the skills or the experience to say that he could do this. As for reading from a distance, you once again you overestimate yourself, it took Psylocke (during the Claremont era of X-Men) considerable amount of training before she could read multiple minds at a distance without the aid of Cerebro. I'm confident you can't, your experience and skills are doubtful at best, you are a neophyte with no training, you'd be lucky to read a mind half a mile out, let alone five full miles out. And as for preforming telepathic feats on par with Quire, an omega level telepath? Zero chance.

And what are "bomb caps"? Its highly unlikely that these bombs will even touch me since I'm already aware of them and Barakapool can just teleport in and out. And if Superior Spider-Man gets near them then he can simply use his jamming system. Or the T-X.

Bomb caps are the fan name for the mini exploding disks Bomb Queen carries on her. Jam a bomb? I must admit that's new, I'd like to see you try that one, sorry but a jamming device is going to have no effect on a bomb disk.

Attack

Bomb Queen using her scanning capabilities is going to locate your team

No Caption Provided

She'll use her energy bombs to plant them next to your team, with pinpoint accuracy since I can't plant them in your team.

No Caption Provided

Wheter you read her mind or not is irrelevant, she can keep spamming energy bombs, you can try and tank them or you can avoid, honestly it doesn't matter for now because while she's doing that Agent Venom will toss the Five Sense Bomb into your scrambled team. T

They should be disoriented immediatly making them easy pickings, in a classic pincer attack. As he is a symbiote, your spider senses won't be tripped and Symbiotes are notoriously hard to read telepathically, by their dual nature but feel free to try to read his mind but it won't matter either way. Realistically speaking none of your team should be able to avoid it but Blade will take up position with the Phaser and vaporize anyone that manages to avoid the Five senses bomb; Bomb Queen will support him by throwing bomb caps and her magic energy bombs, the bomb caps come in a variety of flavors and yes she can throw them very accurately also

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Super accuracy plus AOE attacks equal big trouble for your team.

With your team down May will move in use the Machine bomb, disable the Spider-Bots and take the flag her agility and spider sense will let her avoid the so called 'frictionless surface'.

My team outclases yours at range, speed and power overall. The only possible person standing is Logan, but for what it's worth it should be much. Frankly Wolverine doesn't have the avoidence feats to avoid the combined assualt and being tagged by that bomb pretty much takes him out of the eqaution, it'll be easy to take down a Logan who can't use any of his senses.

And since I know this will come up; let's get it out of the way the sonic's that SpOck is packing. First before I post anything, I will say that I don't think you should be receiving either the sonic webbing or the flame thrower's as standard gear, they were both prep items that were brought to Ock from Spider-Island as seen here:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Add to that the fact they only showed up in the fight with Venom and haven't since, it should discount them as standard gear according to Luke's rules. However for whatever reason any device SpOck brings to the table seems to be standard gear as far as this goes... to avoid a repeat of my first round thread I'm not going to belabor this point, other than this mention it won't come up again, I do want it out there that I don't agree with this.

That said let's analyze the SpOck Venom fight:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The first thing to note: Flash didn't want to fight, SpOck sucker-punched him and even still after setting him on fire and blasting him with sonics, Flash still had enough in the tank to not only dodge point blank shots of both but despite being weakend from getting hit by sonic and fire he was able to get tag SpOck not once but twice in that little scuffle.

While it's known that Symbiotes have a weakness to sonics and fire, it is by no means a 'I win' button as proven with that fight, but here is another example of what I mean.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even with a Spider-Man level character, a Captain America level character, sonics arrows and electocution Flash still doesn't go down. Agent Venom has massive durability and a healing factor that Wolverine would be jealous off, so sonics and fire don't always win the day as has been the case for the previous Venom's...I believe Gargan Venom even laughed off getting set on fire. Anyway Agent Venom outclasses SpOck statwise in every way possible and his spider-sense won't work on him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He blitzed Carnage, someone faster and stronger than anyone in this match, Flash has the stats and the abilities to blitz SpOck and unlike Carnage who reattached his head, there's no way SpOck would survive an attack like that. It shouldn't even come to this; the coordination between Bomb Queen, Blade and Agent Venom should take out SpOck before he even enters combat range

SpOck is also not nearly as adapt as Peter in the usage of his powers, his avoidence feats are a mixed bag so he should go down fairly quickly, Kaine has better feats than SpOck but the large AOE attacks are a consistent way to tag Spiders and Venom is fast enough to go toe to toe with Kaine in any case as is May so he should go down as well. From what I've seen of T-X she is lacking avoidence feats and while Wolverine has the stats, in character he 1.) Doesn't tend to avoid but rather tank. 2.) Doesn't have the feats to support the claim that'd he would escape the blast radius.

@iragexcudder, I haven't encountered your team yet but I'll get into it with you soon as well.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Sovereign91001

@iragexcudder: @wardemon32:

Forgot to include this in the previous post and I don't want to edit it in:

Flash will be using tendrils with guns to also assist Blade & Bomb Queen. There is a scan of him using something like six guns at once, from Secret Avengers, I believe. I'll edit it in here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Edit Couldn't find that one so I found another.

Also May will use a web slingshot if she needs to get around the so called 'frictionless surface'

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: @iragexcudder: @wardemon32:

I would suggest you all make some sort of closing arguments & wrap up so it will be easy for voters to get the break down of your plans & what events you believe take place.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: will do. It's been hard to post the last few weeks

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: work, Blackhawks and other stuff unfortunately but I'll get back on my game soon enough lol

I would use my computer at work but my chief wouldn't really like that too much haha

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: Yah, don't do that. We don't need you to get fired.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Wardemon32

@sovereign91001:

Here we go. You know you have Cass Cain's body reading right? it's used like a faux Spider-Sense, it's not like Taskmaster's photo reflexes to learn fighting arts quickly.

This is ludicrous. First off Wolverine knows every fighting style on the planet (and a few off of it), there is nothing he will learn from Cap. And there is no way in hell body reading (which is once again not like Taskmaster photographic reflexes) is going to learn anything that will help him in five minutes, you've undersold your own characters (the first time I think I've ever seen that in a debate) and oversold your abilities.

It's also stated that its like a language to her in which she was able to predict moves before they happen. Its a language, something that can be learned hence me putting up Caps mind being so skilled and fast it can learn things faster than a computer. If you look at the image below and the image where Nick Fury is talking about him then you would understand.

No Caption Provided

I also never said it was like Taskmasters's photo reflexes, which I do believe it is, but only to a lesser degree. But you're once againassuming that I mean that they are copying each other right down to the nil. Anything Cap is lacking he'll make it up. Anything Wolverine is lacking, he'll make it up. It only took Cain 5 minutes to learn fighting with sticks, imagine how long it would take Ultiamte Cap to do this?

You really seem like you're reaching far out for something with the hopes to make me look bad when nothing is there. I already know Wovlerines know's every fighting style on Earth. What I did was give him as much of a boost as I can, assuming that things may be different on a parallel universe.

And it's also 10 minutes*, you should know what I mean if you saw that I had 10 minutes before that. What else would they be doing with those extra 5 minutes?

Either way, how could that possibly be "ludicrous". The body reading was obviously mainly targeted to Ultimate Captain America being that I even went on to show how he can learn fast. I haven't undersold or oversold anything. Just becuase I made the idea that there can always be more to learn. I didn't come out and say "WOLVERINE IS A SHIT FIGHTER AND HE'S GOING TO NEED A HUGE BOOST IF HE WANTS TO STAY IN THIS THING!"

Big difference; This is something that most psychics with experience can do, SpOck doesn't have the skills or the experience to say that he could do this. As for reading from a distance, you once again you overestimate yourself, it took Psylocke (during the Claremont era of X-Men) considerable amount of training before she could read multiple minds at a distance without the aid of Cerebro. I'm confident you can't, your experience and skills are doubtful at best, you are a neophyte with no training, you'd be lucky to read a mind half a mile out, let alone five full miles out. And as for preforming telepathic feats on par with Quire, an omega level telepath? Zero chance.

Why couldn't Wolverine just open his mind up to SpOck and let SpOck learn what he has to learn? I really don't see what experience has to do with anything. When you're reading someone's mind you're learnign something. this is exactly what is being done. That's like saying you can't learn anything if you mind read someone.

And I never said that he will be reading multiple minds. He can easily switch back and fourth on who he is reading. Most of your arguement so far is too busy trying to make me look bad, which you're not, and runnign off of nothign but assumptions.

Zero chance huh? You do realize that Wolverine is LETTING SpOck do this right? How could that possibly be hard to do?

Example: You can stand me(SpOck) next to Batman(Quentin) and tell both of us to hit Deathstroke(Wolv's mind). Who's going to be able to hit Deathstroke out of the two of us? Batman ofcourse. Why? He is simply faster(skill) and smarter(experience) than me. It is not physcially(mentally reaching Wolverine) impossible for me to hit Deathstroke at all but the only problem is actually doing it. But what if Deathstoke(Wolv) let me do it?

Just because an omega level mutant can do something doesn't mean that feat is only exclusive to them.

Bomb caps are the fan name for the mini exploding disks Bomb Queen carries on her. Jam a bomb? I must admit that's new, I'd like to see you try that one, sorry but a jamming device is going to have no effect on a bomb disk.

Sorry I meant use his power dampering field.

• Power Dampering Field(Should be able to take her shut down also I'm assuming)
  • Web-Sling(Just take the flag).
  • Hacking.
  • Plasma Canon.
  • EMP Generators
  • Captain America's grenade or something like that.
  • Bullets to set it off
  • Etc....
No Caption Provided

And haven't you already nullified these bombs becuase you have magnetic webbing all over the place?

And wait. If this flag explodes then doesn't mean I automatically win? Your job is to defend it, not destroy it. I can simply have someone sacrifice themselves for the win. I can just get Barakapool to teleport in and out of it. Hell, I can even throw one of the spider bots I carried in there to ensure my teams safety. Either way you're trapped.

Bomb Queen using her scanning capabilities is going to locate your team

Hmm. It seems to me that this is based off of electronics which could be easily handeled by a power dampering field or it being hacked by Superior Spider-Man.

She'll use her energy bombs to plant them next to your team, with pinpoint accuracy since I can't plant them in your team.

Noice. BTW, aren't these explosives power based upon hatred?

Wheter you read her mind or not is irrelevant, she can keep spamming energy bombs, you can try and tank them or you can avoid, honestly it doesn't matter for now because while she's doing that Agent Venom will toss the Five Sense Bomb into your scrambled team. T

They should be disoriented immediatly making them easy pickings, in a classic pincer attack. As he is a symbiote, your spider senses won't be tripped and Symbiotes are notoriously hard to read telepathically, by their dual nature but feel free to try to read his mind but it won't matter either way. Realistically speaking none of your team should be able to avoid it but Blade will take up position with the Phaser and vaporize anyone that manages to avoid the Five senses bomb; Bomb Queen will support him by throwing bomb caps and her magic energy bombs, the bomb caps come in a variety of flavors and yes she can throw them very accurately also

Actually it is relevant. If my team can read her mind we'll already know that she's coming and that leaves them to react accordingly. And those Walie Talkies you have will be hacked plus that phaser will be under the power dampering field. You're also forgetting that I have 3 tactical geniuses.

Assuming that she's up in the sky, she gets incapitated, shield toss, plasma canons, machine gun fire, etc. In fact, I could have Superior Spider-Man hack it assuming its a button that needs to be pressed. He was able to hack every single device in NYC(and assuming all other boroughs) and I'm pretty sure a lot of them were off. He hacks that bomb, activates it, boom, Agent Venom and anyone near it goes down.

And you're forgetting that I can read other minds to tell what you're doing. In their head they'll just be thinking about the plan, unless there is no plan and you just had your team go blindly out in the battlefield? And she's throwing these bomb caps? Good, they all get shot down.

Super accuracy plus AOE attacks equal big trouble for your team.

With your team down May will move in use the Machine bomb, disable the Spider-Bots and take the flag her agility and spider sense will let her avoid the so called 'frictionless surface'.

Where exactly is she webslinging to when the area has nothing but frictionless surfaces? And I have turret spider-bots and shield spider bots.

My team outclases yours at range, speed and power overall. The only possible person standing is Logan, but for what it's worth it should be much. Frankly Wolverine doesn't have the avoidence feats to avoid the combined assualt and being tagged by that bomb pretty much takes him out of the eqaution, it'll be easy to take down a Logan who can't use any of his senses.

Range?

• Multiple Grenades
  • Plasma Canons
  • Spider-Bots lasers
  • Spider Backpack
  • Machine Guns
  • Webbing

Speed?

• Wolverine has body reading so all attacks will be avoided.
  • Ultiamte Cap has body reading so all attacks will be avoided.
  • Kaine is faster than everyone on your team combat wise.
  • Superior Spider-Man is just as fast as spider-man multiple ranged advantages.
  • T-X is also quick with H2H.

Power?

• With your grenades yeah. Other than that its a no. And those greandes will be handled with a power dampering field or a plasma canon which was strong enough to damage a T-850's CPU.

I have you in speed, range, skill, strength, and tactics. The only thing I would say you have me in is power because of the energy bombs but she can easily be incapitated and snuck up on by Kaine or even shot.

And as far as I'm concerned, these sense bombs backfired and were already used on you and Agent Venom is out of the equation.

Lets play devil's advocate and lets assume you do get to throw this bomb, why in the world would all of my teammates be within 20 yards of each other when they arleady know what these bombs are capable of. Their going to be like "if one gets taken out, we all get taken out!". No. If this is thrown you're only going to be taking out like one person. And you wont be sneaking up on us because Wolverine will be able to smell most of you and spider-sense.

And since I know this will come up; let's get it out of the way the sonic's that SpOck is packing. First before I post anything, I will say that I don't think you should be receiving either the sonic webbing or the flame thrower's as standard gear, they were both prep items that were brought to Ock from Spider-Island as seen here:

Add to that the fact they only showed up in the fight with Venom and haven't since, it should discount them as standard gear according to Luke's rules. However for whatever reason any device SpOck brings to the table seems to be standard gear as far as this goes... to avoid a repeat of my first round thread I'm not going to belabor this point, other than this mention it won't come up again, I do want it out there that I don't agree with this.

Fair enough.

My team still has flame throwers from our T-X which seems to be more powerful than spock and should take you out. And out Spider-bots has flame throwers also. You've taken out one but there's still 2 more left.

The first thing to note: Flash didn't want to fight, SpOck sucker-punched him and even still after setting him on fire and blasting him with sonics, Flash still had enough in the tank to not only dodge point blank shots of both but despite being weakend from getting hit by sonic andfire he was able to get tag SpOck not once but twice in that little scuffle.

While it's known that Symbiotes have a weakness to sonics and fire, it is by no means a 'I win' button as proven with that fight, but here is another example of what I mean.

Even with a Spider-Man level character, a Captain America level character, sonics arrows and electocution Flash still doesn't go down. Agent Venom has massive durability and a healing factor that Wolverine would be jealous off, so sonics and fire don't always win the day as has been the case for the previous Venom's...I believe Gargan Venom even laughed off getting set on fire. Anyway Agent Venom outclasses SpOck statwise in every way possible and his spider-sense won't work on him.

I like how you say its not a 'I Win' button although SpOck did it and comparing those others guys tech, SpOck clearly has the superior tech and his fire and sonics were constantly on Agent Venom instead of just short burst, but whatever. It would be futile to argue about this at this point.

On the other hand I could argue T-X and Spider-Bots flames both of which will be under contact activation instead of just short burst.

He blitzed Carnage, someone faster and stronger than anyone in this match, Flash has the stats and the abilities to blitz SpOck and unlike Carnage who reattached his head, there's no way SpOck would survive an attack like that. It shouldn't even come to this; the coordination between Bomb Queen, Blade and Agent Venom should take out SpOck before he even enters combat range

Aaaaand SpOck has better H2H skills as I pointed out in the 'Skill Exchange' and Way Of The Spider so spider-sense isn't really needed.

SpOck is also not nearly as adapt as Peter in the usage of his powers, his avoidence feats are a mixed bag so he should go down fairly quickly, Kaine has better feats than SpOck but the large AOE attacks are a consistent way to tag Spiders and Venom is fast enough to go toe to toe with Kaine in any case as is May so he should go down as well. From what I've seen of T-X she is lacking avoidence feats and while Wolverine has the stats, in character he 1.) Doesn't tend to avoid but rather tank. 2.) Doesn't have the feats to support the claim that'd he would escape the blast radius.

Really? Even after he's owned Wolverine, the avengers couldn't even touch him which included Spider-Woman, Thor, Captain America, Wolverine & Black Widow, dodged Spiderman 2099 attacks, and more? Okay. Nice low-ball. And fairly quickly when he has laser fire and his spider backpack to help him?

Agent Venom is a non factor as pointed out previously. He can even sneak up on her and stab her in the heart or head just how he did to Wolverine and that's an attack she isn't getting back from. Being that I already know about the machine bomb and you want to use it against my spider-bots could just have Kaine steal it.

And I have SpOck and T-X who both have EMPs.

Besides the fact that these grenades will be of no use to you, why are you acting as if my team is built up on idiots?

1. T-X isn't "organic life" so that 5 senses bomb isn't working on her. She is an android. If you are talking about the machine bomb then why the hell wouldn't she avoid something that would shut her off? It wouldn't even shut her off since Termiantors are immune to EMPs as explained in Termiantior: Salvation. If you use it on the T-X then thanks for wasting it.
  2. Why the hell would Wolverine not dodge a bomb that would cut off all of his senses?

Also May will use a web slingshot if she needs to get around the so called 'frictionless surface'

Too bad

1. She'll be dead before she even gets there.
  2. She'll have to deal with arrow and the spider-bots acting as turrets.
  3. She'll be incapitated momentarily which means you'll die from Arsenals arrows and turrets.
  4. You said that she'll deactivate the spider-bots but it only ha a 20 yard radius. I've already said that my bots will be scattered so you'll have to A. Take out my turrets and die or B. Take out the shields and die by Arsenal and the turrets.
  5. If she throws the machine bomb it can be shot out of the sky.

With your grenades gone you'll basically be forced to fight me. The people you have to fight me will be very small since your sense bomb has been used against you You have bomb queen who can be shot in the head or taken out with Kaine's stealth and she wont be tracking anything. The fight is

• Kaine(Spider-Sense)
  • Wolverine(Body Reading + Slight Increase in skill)
  • Captain America(Body Reading + HUGE increase in skill)
  • T-X
  • Superior Spider-Man(Big Increase on skill_

vs

• Bomb Queen(Now only has energy bombs)
  • Ben Reilly
  • Spider-Man
  • May Parker

You team is heavily outclassed here.

Blade isn't up there and Agent Venom isn't up there since you said Blade was at a distance(with a useless gun now) and Agent Venom is downed by the Senses Grenade. In actuality, your whole team is down by the senses bomb. My team can easily get to your base within 1 hour, kill off your team while they're down, and take the flag.

I already tossed out the 5 senses bomb being that you can't take out my entire team. This whoel debate you've been banking on that grenade and my team being close but why would they be close if they know it can take about the entire team out in radius? That's like getting ready for a nuclear war and putting all of your resources in ONE SPOT. That's exactly why the military has multiple bases and not just compile them in just one spot. Them being together wouldn't make any sense.

And you haven't even stated how you're going to take out the T-X. You tried to debate how it would work on her so I'm assuming you've already used it on her? That's where your arguement doesn't make any sense. How would they know the save the machine bomb until later? They have a T-X right in front of them and the only way the can take it out is with the machine bomb. Otherwise the T-X can one shot most to all of you with her plasma canon. So they'll have to use that machine bomb on her. What are they going to do? Just keep going? Nope. They use the machine bomb on her, go and try to take the flag only to be suprised that I have a shield over it that they can't take out.

You're just saying minus the T-X but not saying how you're going to take the T-X out?

And remember how I said the flag would be surrounded by the webbing? How does the bomb mix into the equation then? They'll have to have a tremendous amount of strength to get through the webbing but they'll also have to avoid the frictionless surface with turrents and arrows that will one shot your whole team like the silicon arrow that would have killed Superman had he not heat up his body. Something your team can't do. And how are they throwing this bomb through the webbing anyways? You don't think my team will think to put the radius over 20 yards from the bomb?

In short. Your plan does not make any sense.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I'll have a post up no later than 6am, (Pacific Time)

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Sovereign91001

@wardemon32:

It's also stated that its like a language to her in which she was able to predict moves before they happen.

Oh really? it's not like I said something like that, oh wait I did and you quoted me saying it.

Its a language, something that can be learned hence me putting up Caps mind being so skilled and fast it can learn things faster than a computer. If you look at the image below and the image where Nick Fury is talking about him then you would understand.

Your scans didn't upload. But in any case that is clearly hyperbole by Batman, common sense would say it'd take more than five minutes to preform all the techniques, katas in Escrima. Ten minutes in any case is hardly any better, I know some katas that take nearly that long to preform.

You really seem like you're reaching far out for something with the hopes to make me look bad when nothing is there. I already know Wovlerines know's every fighting style on Earth. What I did was give him as much of a boost as I can, assuming that things may be different on a parallel universe.

A baseless assumption, although the whole bit about me trying to 'make you look bad' is kind of funny. And if I'm reaching please by all means show me a martial feat Ultimate Captain America has preformed that Wolverine hasn't. You claim you know this about Wolverine and yet you make statements that imply he's going to learn something about fighting from Ult. Cap who is an above average h2h combatant for sure but nowhere near a top tier martial artist like 616 Wolverine (arguably the best fighter in 616 Marvel). Seems like you're backtracking now.

And it's also 10 minutes*, you should know what I mean if you saw that I had 10 minutes before that. What else would they be doing with those extra 5 minutes?

Either way, how could that possibly be "ludicrous". The body reading was obviously mainly targeted to Ultimate Captain America being that I even went on to show how he can learn fast. I haven't undersold or oversold anything. Just becuase I made the idea that there can always be more to learn. I didn't come out and say "WOLVERINE IS A SHIT FIGHTER AND HE'S GOING TO NEED A HUGE BOOST IF HE WANTS TO STAY IN THIS THING!"

Stop with the over exaggeration alright? I did say you undersold Wolverine if you think 1610 Cap has anything he's going to teach him in terms of Martial skill, as for it's mainly targeted to Ult. Cap bit? I don't buy it, seems like an attempt to move the goalpost and backtrack now that I called you out on that point.

Why couldn't Wolverine just open his mind up to SpOck and let SpOck learn what he has to learn? I really don't see what experience has to do with anything. When you're reading someone's mind you're learnign something. this is exactly what is being done. That's like saying you can't learn anything if you mind read someone.

I'll address this point a little bit further down, because you bring it up again and I don't want to tread the same ground twice.

And I never said that he will be reading multiple minds. He can easily switch back and fourth on who he is reading.

You most certainly implied that he would be reading mine and @iragexcudder team's so he would know their plans and stealing their martial knowledge. I notice you completely sidestepped reading at a distance, I'll take that as a concession on that point.

Most of your arguement so far is too busy trying to make me look bad, which you're not, and runnign off of nothign but assumptions.

Second time you've brought this up, did my last post touch a nerve and this is some kind of overcompensation?

Zero chance huh? You do realize that Wolverine is LETTING SpOck do this right? How could that possibly be hard to do?

Well considering that Wolverine has a high natural resistance to telepathy (much like Rogue) even when he willingly let's people read his mind, it could be very hard for an untrained and untested telepath to enter into his mind and garner much of anything. Jean, Emma, Betsy and Xavier have all at various points noted this, it's only through years of working together that this is circumvented to a degree. I even remembered Xavier mentioning that Logan's mind was like a fortress but while fully trained and powerful telepaths have trouble reading his mind you expect me to buy that a untested, untrained one is just going to waltz inside and pick up information? Don't buy it.

Just because an omega level mutant can do something doesn't mean that feat is only exclusive to them.

Absolutely correct. However you chose (for whatever reason) to use Quire as your feat, most certainly a poor choice if you don't want the comparison made. So please by all means show me a neophyte (non Omega), untrained telepathy utilizing what is widely recognized as a skill based feat to 'info dump' information from a naturally telepathic resistant mind.

Really? Even after he's owned Wolverine,

A fight he started by sucker punching Wolverine (who had no interest in fighting in the first place) and it's hardly an owning, Wolvie had SpOck dead to rights, what saved him is Wolverine didn't want to fight in the first place.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Touch, Smart Guy.
Touch, Smart Guy.

the avengers couldn't even touch him

Ah you mean the time Captain America KTFO'd him?

Before you have a coronary, I'm kidding.
Before you have a coronary, I'm kidding.

which included Spider-Woman, Thor, Captain America, Wolverine & Black Widow

A PIS fight where for some reason SpOck was able to hurt Thor? And had the Venom suit enhancing his stats?

No Caption Provided

dodged Spiderman 2099 attacks,

A fight he once again started with a sucker punch against someone who was reluctant to fight him in the first place. I'm noticing a pattern here.

No Caption Provided

Okay. Nice low-ball.

Low ball my a**, pretending he fights or dodges like Peter is a vast oversell and even the most ardent superior supporter will tell you that, I believe there was a discussion on the vine recently and it was either Strider92 or Jashro44 talking about SpOck and commented that he ignores his Spider-Sense more than Peter does, he gets tagged more often. I consider both of them quite knowledgeable about Spider-Man (more so than myself) so I went back and re-read Superior and they're right SpOck takes more punishment than Peter probably because he doesn't rely on his Spider sense as heavily as Peter does and his general lack of experience in comparison. Saying he has a mixed bag is not a lowball, that's fact.

A lowball would be me doing this:

"Lmao SpOck has no combat reactions."

That is a lowball. I however didn't say anything of the sort.

And fairly quickly when he has laser fire and his spider backpack to help him?

Neither which has anything to do with the point I brought up.

Agent Venom is a non factor as pointed out previously.

You haven't actually pointed out too much as far as he goes but whatever.

He can even sneak up on her and stab her in the heart or head just how he did to Wolverine and that's an attack she isn't getting back from.

Yeah that's not gonna happen, May can fight an invisible opponent just fine and Kaine does trigger her Spider Sense as does Venom, there is no way you're sneaking up on her. In and above of that Bomb Queen's scanner uses X-Ray, optical camouflage isn't an issue.

It should also be noted this is before May was fully competent with her power or got the increase in speed her training from Elektra gave her.

Being that I already know about the machine bomb and you want to use it against my spider-bots could just have Kaine steal it.

We can't loot, someone already asked about that in round 1 if my memory is correct. Your team knows about it, good, they don't know who has it or anything of the like besides the Machine bomb doesn't come into play until after your team is down.

And I have SpOck and T-X who both have EMPs.

This over reliance of EMP's as a magic bullet to all tech needs to stop, it seems to be based of of 'Hollywood knowledge' an EMP would have zero effect on a grenade, just like a wind up watch and about a dozen other machines I can think off. There is no circuit board in a grenade for an EMP to fry. Same thing with the so called power drainer, what exactly are you draining the power of in a grenade? You mentioned this in conjuction to Bomb Queen which again has no logic behind it other than you're unable to come up with a valid counter so the 'wonder device' does the legwork for you.

1. T-X isn't "organic life" so that 5 senses bomb isn't working on her. She is an android. If you are talking about the machine bomb then why the hell wouldn't she avoid something that would shut her off? It wouldn't even shut her off since Termiantors are immune to EMPs as explained in Termiantior: Salvation. If you use it on the T-X then thanks for wasting it.

The machine bomb works on EMP immune devices because it's not an EMP, in any case I never said I was throwing it at her. Nowhere is it listed as an EMP, so your EMP resistance is irrelevent. In fact in one of the other perks mentioned this:

1. Robot Health Juice: (Makes 1 Of Your Robots Or Cyborgs EMP & Hack Proof--They will still be hurt by the machine bomb)

My guess is it's a 'magic device' but in any case that's just an opinion, the fact is that if I used it on her she'd go kaput. Even if she wasn't affected by the 5 sense bomb, that leaves her and a senseless Logan vs my entire team, not a good situation any way you look at it.

Why the hell would Wolverine not dodge a bomb that would cut off all of his senses?

Because he's in character, Wolverine (more often than not) tanks in character, it's a defining trait of his. You can't write it off because it's inconvenient to your argument.

Too bad

1. She'll be dead before she even gets there.
  2. She'll have to deal with arrow and the spider-bots acting as turrets.
  3. She'll be incapitated momentarily which means you'll die from Arsenals arrows and turrets.
  4. You said that she'll deactivate the spider-bots but it only ha a 20 yard radius. I've already said that my bots will be scattered so you'll have to A. Take out my turrets and die or B. Take out the shields and die by Arsenal and the turrets.
  5. If she throws the machine bomb it can be shot out of the sky.

1.No she won't you have no way of sneaking up on her to preform the stealth kill you mentioned.

2. Right, because someone who dodges lightning, bullets and has faster reactions than Spider-Man is going to be tagged by an arrow or Spider-Bots. Besides Arsenal has been hit by the 5 sense bomb.

3. She's nowhere near the range of the 5 senses bomb unless you think Venom is unable to plant it the minimum 60 feet from my team.

4. After your team is down, It's not going to be much of a problem to dismantal a few turrets.

5. The machine bomb isn't thrown until after your team has been dealt with so that's not happening.

With your grenades gone you'll basically be forced to fight me. The people you have to fight me will be very small since your sense bomb has been used against you

lol no.

You have bomb queen who can be shot in the head

Again lol no.

No Caption Provided

or taken out with Kaine's stealth and she wont be tracking anything.

Already covered it.

Blade isn't up there and Agent Venom isn't up there since you said Blade was at a distance(with a useless gun now) and Agent Venom is downed by the Senses Grenade. In actuality, your whole team is down by the senses bomb. My team can easily get to your base within 1 hour, kill off your team while they're down, and take the flag.

Yup because my team decide to detonate it on themselves, this is a weak argument at best and blatant misrepresentation at it's worst. The Phaser is still in play, nothing's been deployed to stop it. And your team really can't.

Lets play devil's advocate and lets assume you do get to throw this bomb, why in the world would all of my teammates be within 20 yards of each other when they arleady know what these bombs are capable of. Their going to be like "if one gets taken out, we all get taken out!". No. If this is thrown you're only going to be taking out like one person. And you wont be sneaking up on us because Wolverine will be able to smell most of you and spider-sense.

I don't know, at no point did you bother to specify the distance of your team. If you knew this why not state anything about moving them more than 60 feet apart? Our teams start together and you've given no indication that they're apart.

My team still has flame throwers from our T-X which seems to be more powerful than spock and should take you out.

Agent Venom has been set on Fire by Damian Hellstrom, a very powerful Demon (more than a flamethrower) and able to fight.

Flames slow down the symbiote a bit but of the two weakness, Sonics have always been shown to be the more effective.

I like how you say its not a 'I Win' button although SpOck did it and comparing those others guys tech, SpOck clearly has the superior tech and his fire and sonics were constantly on Agent Venom instead of just short burst, but whatever. It would be futile to argue about this at this point.

Tech level is irrelevent, does a fire started from a match burn any hotter than one started with a flint and steel? It is a futile argument, A weakend Agent Venom was able to dodge SpOck point blank, there is no way he's hitting someone who outclasses him by a good margin in a straight fight.

On the other hand I could argue T-X and Spider-Bots flames both of which will be under contact activation instead of just short burst.

Aaaaand SpOck has better H2H skills as I pointed out in the 'Skill Exchange' and Way Of The Spider so spider-sense isn't really needed.

SpOck has never exhibited any of the WOTS, so I'm assuming you mean he stole it from Peter during that 10 minutes when he was five miles away, this argument still doesn't hold water.

And haven't you already nullified these bombs becuase you have magnetic webbing all over the place?

Now what would make you think that? How would a device that blocks radio signals, stop what amounts to a pressure switch (the bombs explode if the flag is moved) from working?

And wait. If this flag explodes then doesn't mean I automatically win? Your job is to defend it, not destroy it. I can simply have someone sacrifice themselves for the win. I can just get Barakapool to teleport in and out of it. Hell, I can even throw one of the spider bots I carried in there to ensure my teams safety.

No it would mean you can't complete the objective, you'd lose. In any case the assumption was that I couldn't destroy it so if you could find a way to survive it and return with the flag than you'd win.

Either way you're trapped.

Hardly.

Hmm. It seems to me that this is based off of electronics which could be easily handeled by a power dampering field or it being hacked by Superior Spider-Man.

A so called power dampening field that has one feat of it working in a twenty foot radius, good luck with that.

Noice. BTW, aren't these explosives power based upon hatred?

It was until she assimilated the magic artifact when she was in hell so she can use them anytime (much to Ashe's chagrin).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All in all your plan hasn't changed anything about my plan, your team should still go down to the five sense bomb (minus T-X), they should be dealt with fairly quickly then after, the machine bomb stops the forcefield and Bob's your uncle.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Iragexcudder

@sovereign91001: @wardemon32: @lukehero

Sorry for the wait. Ill go with Demon first

Alright. Barakapool will just sneak up on all of your team-mates

• Xenomorphs
  • Strode
  • Bullseye

who wont be expecting an easy decapitation/laser blast, or even a stab to the heart leaving him for an easy pick up.

Advanced Knowledge = we did our homework. We know your team and Strode cuts Barakapool in half as anyone with a brain saw that coming.

To start it off, Bloodshot is completely and utterly aware of his surrounding as the nanites are able to scan everything around him, plus with the fact that he is also Telepathically connected, we'll simply know where everyone is.

No Caption Provided

Everyone knows where everyone is now so that shouldn't be a problem of the whereabouts of anyone within eyesight on your team

So that you're essentially doing is hacking my spider-bots? Well that isn't happening since most of my spider-bots are staying back and acting as turrets and survelliance.

Yup, already given a visual of how he'll do it too. Staying back from someone running at super speeds is more than enough to get near and hack the Spider Bots. Surveillance wise, they wont be able to react to Bloodshot running that fast, not to mention he can become invisible but he'll have the spiderbots before he would need to do that.

No Caption Provided

He just has to say the words and Lifeline grants him the speed. No one will be able to do anything to him while he's running that fast, not to mention he can tank anything you throw at him

Tanks a missle and regenerates from it. Your team doesnt quite have that destructive power but now we have all of your spiderbots and the tides have turned.

No Caption Provided

The nanites can even affect humans and weaponry, they'll get deep down and go through noses, ears, mouths or wounds. You're going to have a few, that means your whole team will die:)

No Caption Provided

Yeah so that can be anyone on your team especially when Bloodshot is going to run around with superspeed spraying his nanites at whatever he pleases. To sound it all off, he can multitask and so can his nanites, he'll have a sonic scream that'll turn whomever is in distance into carrots

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Give me that flag:) Bloodshot will definitely tear anyone apart within distance of that scream.

If you get near my flag you'll be

• Spammed with electric arrows carrying 1.21 Gigawatts.
  • Shot at with lasers.

Actually, no. I know exactly where you are since I have telepathy. So I'll know that bullseye is protecting punisher also. Not like it matters.

HMM nah. Superspeed + nanites going everywhere makes your spiderbots not Bloodshot-bots so they'll be making your life hell. Bullseye will give you a domeshot before he can even read anyones mind, ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE and telepathic connection gives him the necessary means to know where everyone is and pop their heads off. How are they going to deflect or dodge everything thats happening within the battle? Spider Sense wont be an issue because of sniper bullets + nanites + bloodshots sonicscream + Weskers golden gun = Dead Spidermen, anyone and everyone who is seen is going to get hit. I also have those Xenomorphs lurkin around and their blood is acid so im sure you'll want to shoot them or something. They're going to use their evasiveness and speed to impale anyone on your team. Everyone on Wardemons team that has any sort of tech is now nanitized and destroyed or controlled. Sp0cks equipment is now nanitized, Terminator is killed immediately from the nanites (because he cannot be controlled due to rules) and the Spider Bots are now firing at anyone on war or sovs team.

Sov Addressed this

You most certainly implied that he would be reading mine and @iragexcudder team's so he would know their plans and stealing their martial knowledge. I notice you completely sidestepped reading at a distance, I'll take that as a concession on that point.

#TrueFactsAreTrue you wont be able to be reading any minds and knowing everything you claim to gain, Sovs team is coming right for you and mine is coming with full on attacks from every angle, how is it you plan on focusing while a sonic scream is blowing their heads off? Your team wont be able to move or kill anyone from the amount of commotion going on, especially when you think that placing spider bots away further away from Bloodshot doesnt mean at all that he wont hack and use them against your and sovs team. Your team will be dead within minutes from the amount of pressure given to them. Because everyone will parish at the middle flag, that gives Sov and I a chance to get somethin goin.

• Wolverine has body reading so all attacks will be avoided.
  • Ultiamte Cap has body reading so all attacks will be avoided.
  • Kaine is faster than everyone on your team combat wise.
  • Superior Spider-Man is just as fast as spider-man multiple ranged advantages.
  • T-X is also quick with H2H.

Well Nanites murked any tech you have. Wolverine cant die but he'll get dropped from the nanites from the wounds from a sonic scream. No one on your team can travel mach1 so they would quite have a way around sound. Nanites get into the blood, Dead whomever.

SOVS TEAM

While all the battling is going on, we'll meet in the middle basically and have an ole fashion throw down. Bloodshot can scream at Flash and make the symbiote go absolutely batshit crazy and will even use Neural Spike (of which is different than Sonic Scream) to merely disorient anyone who knows how to hear (which is basically everyone right)

No Caption Provided

Your team consists of people unfortunately carrying a lot of tech that Bloodshot can euthanize. He'll hit that invisible button and cause havoc amongst your team.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cant breath but he only needs to hold his breath for a little bit. He'll simply surprise everyone with a sonic scream, radiation blast or a fire blast.. but dont forget what happens when nanites get on that skin

Agent Venoms demise would be a sonic scream with some excessive fire coming at him. He's taken fire to the face before but a sonic scream will truly make the symbiote awfully vulnerable.

No Caption Provided

Conclusion

Plus, DEADPOOL can pwn anyone who decides to do any h2h combat against him. He has the force and power to kill anyone and never get touched due to how fast and strong he is. but.. wait.. he also has Joker Venom:) Once your team decides to make their way up towards mine, he'll toss some of that around to make sure that everyone dies with a smile on their face. He can't be effected by the Venom as hes ridiculous crazy himself, so that wont be an issue. You wont have much fun trying to evade around the joker venom with Bloodshot screaming at everyone, Xenomorphs hunting for some food, Wesker shooting holes guaranteeing sure shots and accurate motions, Bullseye shooting his .50 caliber sniper rifles that do in fact travel at mach4 speeds and Deadpools Joker Venom lingering around. Once everyone on your team has come in touch with the venom, theyll die and we'll get your flags.

Of course i didnt want to get into everything i generally planned to but time wasn't on my side for this debate. Sorry for that boys.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By mickey-mouse
Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: sweet post.

@lukehero I don't really care if his post counts, but does it?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could you delete the post please. Deadline was tonight as promised, each person made 1 last post.

I even said:

Alright no more posting. Bumping For Votes!!!!

Voters Please Ignore the last Post from Wardemon.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Wardemon32

@lukehero:

How is that fair? I already had half of the post done but had to go out to the hospital because my dad caught a stroke and has diabetes. I just got back and decided to finish the rest of it.

I didn't even have prior warning for what time exactly. And no oen has even casted a vote yet.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By mickey-mouse

@wardemon32: I feel terrible that your father is seriously ill.

It's still even, all of you had 1 last post. I told you that voting starts tonight. I told everyone to stop posting. They had the same amount of warning as you did.

I even said 1 Day ago this

#79 Posted by lukehero (3919 posts) - 1 day, 6 hours ago - Show Bio

I would suggest you all make some sort of closing arguments & wrap up so it will be easy for voters to get the break down of your plans & what events you believe take place.

So I even told you to all make closing arguments.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Wardemon32

@lukehero:

That is my closing arguement.

Edit: I just edited a small portion of that last post in my previous post.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: @iragexcudder: @wardemon32: Please delete the last post, because then it would be only fair if they both got one more post. It's time to move on, this is the only match still going(Probably because it's a 3 way, but all the same). We're trying to close this out. (I don't wanna go and forth on the issue).

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To the voting then..

@oy_the_billy_bumbler @one_tooth_pianist @jokergeist @floopay @dondave @roman_sionis @comicstooge @wolverine08 @dratini1331 @carter_esque @princearagorn1 @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek @killemall @jashro44 @ghostravage @fetts @jedixman @the_imperator @dccomicsrule2011 @juiceboks @deathstroke19 @thetruebarryallen @bullpr @baron_von_santa@morbid_pyro @project_exu @mattman94 @unbreakable_fs4 @humanrocket @oceanmaster21 @juiceboks @allstarsuperman @lol @shot @lukehero @supermanwithatan01 @cdiddyman911 @saren