User Lists: 0

If I was betting I'd say:

Spider-Man

Black Panther

Iron Fist

Wolverine

Kaine

Deathstroke

The only reason Kaine being so low is because he does have a tendency to take hits instead of using his agility, and Wolverine has the staying power but everyone here is familiar enough with him to counter his healing. Slade I think is going to lose to any of these guys for a majority, and the odds of him staying low and letting everyone work each other down for him is low considering their senses and precog.

A few things (clears throat);

• At the very least, Black Panther needs to switch places with Wolverine. Especially if he doesn't have his weave in this fight.
  • Without the weave, Iron Fist is also without doubt above Panther.
  • You say everyone is familiar enough with Wolverine, but everyone is familiar enough with everyone else except Slade. So by that logic ...
  • I'll grant you Spider-Man, as I know you have a man crush, but c'mon now. ;P

On another note; you get the chance to check out Daredevil series yet? I binged on it this weekend. Did not disappoint.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@super_soldierxii: You're right about Panther and Fist honestly. That's...either a typo, a brain fart, or something, because I would put Fist above Panther 9/10. My bad.

You're right everyone is familiar with everyone, but I think Logan is lacking in the versatility that Danny's chi or Panther's tech brings to the table.

And I literally JUST finished Daredevil. It was...awesome...to say the least. I'm not even a Daredevil fan, but this series makes me want to grab some of his 'greatest hits' TPBs.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

If I was betting I'd say:

Spider-Man

Black Panther

Iron Fist

Wolverine

Kaine

Deathstroke

The only reason Kaine being so low is because he does have a tendency to take hits instead of using his agility, and Wolverine has the staying power but everyone here is familiar enough with him to counter his healing. Slade I think is going to lose to any of these guys for a majority, and the odds of him staying low and letting everyone work each other down for him is low considering their senses and precog.

A few things (clears throat);

• At the very least, Black Panther needs to switch places with Wolverine. Especially if he doesn't have his weave in this fight.
  • Without the weave, Iron Fist is also without doubt above Panther.
  • You say everyone is familiar enough with Wolverine, but everyone is familiar enough with everyone else except Slade. So by that logic ...
  • I'll grant you Spider-Man, as I know you have a man crush, but c'mon now. ;P

On another note; you get the chance to check out Daredevil series yet? I binged on it this weekend. Did not disappoint.

I am pretty sure black panther has his vibranium suit @oreoassassin

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this current Panther? Cuz he can do all kinds of ish. Force fields, teleport, energy based weapons, better durability...etc...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this current Panther? Cuz he can do all kinds of ish. Force fields, teleport, energy based weapons, better durability...etc...

It is not current black panther.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh ok...thanks

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@blackspidey2099 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@chuckwolf said:

OK I concede, the guy that can lift semi trucks and dodge laser fire blindfolded in his sleep and has beaten guys like Iron Man, and the Hulk, is way outclassed by these martial artists.

A man who stood by his convictions and believed he could truly back them up, would have tagged their naysayer in his rather lackluster retort.

Spider-Man has not defeated Iron Man without plot involvement, (Iron Man easily schooled him shortly thereafter) and has not defeated the Hulk. C'mon now.

At best, due to avoidance, he could survive them.

There is a thing call Plot Induced Stupidity for a reason. You forget he's struggled aplenty with folks like Daredevil & Punisher who, if you want to get into questionable showings, have both defeated Spider-Man as well.

Hate to break it to you, but all these guys can dodge laser fire.

You are low balling these guys big time. My guess, is it's due to a combination of fan favoritism (hey, we all have it) and general lack of knowledge about the other antagonists.

You've already seen him beat Hulk, and he has beaten Iron Man too sometime this year by targetting the weak spots and using his wall-crawling abiity to slowly rip off the suit while dodging Stark's attacks. Spidey is FAR above street level.

Oh dear lord. Gotta do this again;

So he beats Hulk (according to you it's perfectly legit to see Hulk KO himself by running into a cement truck) & Iron Man (fully plot induced, Parker got his arse kicked by Captain America in the same arc), then gets schooled by Punisher, Daredevil and their ilk.

Here's where I say; "Parker's so very much just a street leveler dude".

Let's just avoid Plot Induced Stupidity & Writer Induced Stupidity altogether if we can, and try to adhere to some modicum of common sense when gauging all these high and low end showings shall we?

Oh dear lord, this post only proves your idiocy. Obviously, you have no idea of the arc I'm talking about (FYI it's Amazing Spider-Man Who Am I?). And yes, I was avoiding the PIS and WIS and CIS showings of Daredevil, Punisher and their ilk even having a chance against Spidey - that's why the non spider-powered characters in this battle get their butts whupped so hatrd.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii: He probably wasn't talking about Civil War. Peter "beat" Iron Man by covering him with Organic webbing and stark soon broke out. In fairness to Iron Man, he did beat Spider-Man and a whole other bunch of heroes, including Luke Cage, who he one-shotted later.

Its likely he was talking about the recent digital release comic, where Peter ripped apart stark's armor. He could also be mentioning the time Peter beat Iron Man in the What-If Back in Black Spider-Man story line.

I was talking about the Digital Release Comic, but even in the organic webbing showing Peter broke off Tony's mask and could easily have killed him with a fist through his face. The only reason he refrained was because that wouldn't have achieved what he wanted, and since he didn't want to kill Stark. However, it does show that Peter is strong enough to break Iron Man's armor as he has done so on 2 occasions out of like 3 fights.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099:

Oh dear lord, this post only proves your idiocy. Obviously, you have no idea of the arc I'm talking about (FYI it's Amazing Spider-Man Who Am I?). And yes, I was avoiding the PIS and WIS and CIS showings of Daredevil, Punisher and their ilk even having a chance against Spidey - that's why the non spider-powered characters in this battle get their butts whupped so hatrd.

Yeah OK kid. I stand by everything I wrote. Please try to make some semblance of sense next time, if ever, you choose to comment or respond to my posts.

Thanks.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: You're right about Panther and Fist honestly. That's...either a typo, a brain fart, or something, because I would put Fist above Panther 9/10. My bad.

ehhh

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Not underrating. Fist is just that good. I don't see Panther's weave holding up against Fist's striking power (or his current forcefields really) and Fist is the better fighter.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Not underrating. Fist is just that good. I don't see Panther's weave holding up against Fist's striking power (or his current forcefields really) and Fist is the better fighter.

@laflux So suck it laflux!!! Mwa ha ha ha!!!

You're just mad (bro) cuz GS is more objective in his Panther views than he is in his Parker ideology. :P

You should take notes.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Well to be fair Panther scales with his gear, which changes often and a lot it seems.

If Panther has the perfect storm of gear he can hit and fight above street, and take Iron Fist. Hell if he's got the vibranium, shields, and his gauntlets with grenades I'd argue he could probably beat even Venom.

I know you're trolling him, but just saying haha.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

You're just mad (bro) cuz GS is more objective in his Panther views than he is in his Parker ideology. :P

You should take notes.

Not really :)

@super_soldierxii: Well to be fair Panther scales with his gear, which changes often and a lot it seems.

If Panther has the perfect storm of gear he can hit and fight above street, and take Iron Fist. Hell if he's got the vibranium, shields, and his gauntlets with grenades I'd argue he could probably beat even Venom.

Hmmm, you where not saying that before :P

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@laflux: I said could, I could certainly put up a good argument why he couldn't.

Where's the fun in agreeing with everyone else?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I said could, I could certainly put up a good argument why he couldn't.

Where's the fun in agreeing with everyone else?

If its fun then why does @super_soldierxii always blows hot air in Spider-Man threads :) ?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@laflux: "One man's trash is another man's treasure"?

Maybe he doesn't get the same enjoyment...I don't know him personally, I'm speaking for myself lol.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Danny takes 9/10 on black panther personally but...

@granitesoldier said:

You should take notes.

Well if iron fist beats black panther 9/10 than imagine how badly he kicks wolverines ass since wolverine is inferior to black panther.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@granitesoldier said:

You should take notes.

Well if iron fist beats black panther 9/10 than imagine how badly he kicks wolverines ass since wolverine is inferior to black panther.

Also this.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too be honest? Probably Black Panther.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#374  Edited By owie  Moderator

This is obviously a roll of the dice in many ways.

But I feel like Pete may win, not because of pure stats, but his style of fighting--he jumps all over, including up to high walls and ceilings where the others can't follow (except Kaine) as easily, and webbing as he goes. Since only Deathstroke (presumably) has ranged weapons, this lack of fighting amidst the scrum may save him. Kaine is the one guy who might follow him up there, and I could imagine him winning through Pete's lesser level of seriousness.

Among the others, I think Deathstroke's Nth metal suit and Wolverine's healing factors are big factors in terms of surviving a long term fight. I would put Wolvie above DS there. IF's chi is also a big factor.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@granitesoldier said:

You should take notes.

Again, I state, A B C logic at its finest. Your "skillz" are degenerating son. Not impressed.

Comment is meaningless anyway, Wolverine is heavily superior in a drawn out battle to Black Panther.

T'Challa is like a dumbed down version of Iron Man. A low to mid level street not even up to snuff to Daredevil without his toys.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman.

Superhuman speed. Superhuman strength. Superhuman endurance. Danger Sense. Genius IQ. Stronger than steel webbing. Loads of experience. etc etc

Parker has fought OUT of his league so many times, here, I just feel he is out of the everyone else's league.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, I state, A B C logic at its finest. Your "skillz" are degenerating son. Not impressed.

Comment is meaningless anyway, Wolverine is heavily superior in a drawn out battle to Black Panther.

T'Challa is like a dumbed down version of Iron Man. A low to mid level street not even up to snuff to Daredevil without his toys.

Well I don't see why iron fist wouldn't wreck wolverine. He was doing much better against gorgon than wolverine did, he defeated miser X easily who curbstomped wolverine, and he beat pre jobbing sabretooth while blind. As for daredevil, at least black panther never lost in one move to him unlike wolverine. And Logan had his healing factor even.

:p

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii:

Ehh wolverine is a not much better than daredevil in terms of martial skill. I personally put matt below logan and tchalla martial arts but it's not by much.

Also panther said he could build tony's suit if he wanted too.

And in terms of who is the most useful and rounded characters tchalla stomps logan :p

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Well I don't see why iron fist wouldn't wreck wolverine. He was doing much better against gorgon than wolverine did, he defeated miser X easily who curbstomped wolverine, and he beat pre jobbing sabretooth while blind. As for daredevil, at least black panther never lost in one move to him unlike wolverine. And Logan had his healing factor even.

:p

Whew. Thought you were really degrading. That attempt boosted my confidence in your abilities. At least marginally.

I'll pretend to take your points halfway seriously all the same and provide a halfhearted response;

1. He defeated Mister X the same way Logan did. Turning off his mind (which is dumb, as Mister X's powers don't really even work that way). Only because Mister X and his abilities were no longer a "non factor". Wolverine had lain down the ground work. Rand reaped the profit.
  2. He survived Sabretooth. Barely. And Creed's "jobbing" career was already well underway besides.
  3. As to DD ... yeah ... I don't even need to go there.

:P right back at ya!

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Also;

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii:

Ehh wolverine is a not much better than daredevil in terms of martial skill. I personally put matt below logan and tchalla martial arts but it's not by much.

Also panther said he could build tony's suit if he wanted too.

And in terms of who is the most useful and rounded characters tchalla stomps logan :p

You're starting all your posts with "Ehh". It's not as clever an opening as I believe you may surmise.

And hey, opinions are like @ssholes, everyone's got one.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whew. Thought you were really degrading. That attempt boosted my confidence in your abilities. At least marginally.

I'll pretend to take your points halfway seriously all the same and provide a halfhearted response;

1. He defeated Mister X the same way Logan did. Turning off his mind (which is dumb, as Mister X's powers don't really even work that way). Only because Mister X and his abilities were no longer a "non factor". Wolverine had lain down the ground work. Rand reaped the profit.
  2. He survived Sabretooth. Barely. And Creed's "jobbing" career was already well underway besides.

1. Iron fist beat Mister X by performing a fighting style and through technique, wolverine beat Mister X by going into a feral state like an animal. Iron fist has a legit skill feat Logan just tanked everything X threw at him when they fought in the trophy room and beat him in the cage match because X found the championchip belt and got distracted.
  2. Sabretooth was beat unconscious in claremonts run, the same claremont who had sabretooth as wolverines equal.
  3. Your right even you can't deny how badly Murdock stomped wolverine
  4. That fight with iron fist was just a spar and Danny even says he wasn't going full out. Logan says he was at a 6 and Danny says he was at a 3.
  5. Danny still did way better against gorgon who stomped wolverine.
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii:

Ehhh wasnt trying to be smart :p. Also tchalla has accomplished more in his life than logan could dream of even though is several times younger

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though he clearly loses here, and probably comes last, I'm gonna say Deathstroke wins. He's FTL & a 22 tonner.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

1. Iron fist beat Mister X by performing a fighting style and through technique, wolverine beat Mister X by going into a feral state like an animal. Iron fist has a legit skill feat Logan just tanked everything X threw at him when they fought in the trophy room and beat him in the cage match because X found the championchip belt and got distracted.
  2. Sabretooth was beat unconscious in claremonts run, the same claremont who had sabretooth as wolverines equal.
  3. Your right even you can't deny how badly Murdock stomped wolverine
  4. That fight with iron fist was just a spar and Danny even says he wasn't going full out. Logan says he was at a 6 and Danny says he was at a 3.
  5. Danny still did way better against gorgon who stomped wolverine.

1. He beat him using drunken kung fu, which is dumb, and in a showing that pretty much saw Mister X job. And we've scarcely seen him since. Wolverine defeated him by going into his berserker rages wherein he fights thus;

So you stating "no skill" is just not true.

2. You gloss over, well, just about everything. Sabretooth was toying with Rand at the offset. Playing "cat and mouse". Even Rand admitted after a few "swings and misses" that Creed was merely taunting him. Sabretooth only "lost" due to plot choosing to exploit a character flaw - playing with prey. Rand also states that Sabretooth was all strength and speed ... no combat technique. So even comparing the "non jobbing Creed" to Wolverine is terrible ABC logic, as the "no combat technique" does not apply to Logan (back then, Wolverine's martial might was far from established as well and you know it). Obvious is obvious. I'll start calling you "ABC boy" soon. ;P

3. Right. The only one who "legitimately" one shot the other is Wolverine throwing Murdock effortlessly in a full nelson. Checkmate.

4. No. What Rand said was "I was <koff> at a 3". To which Wolverine aptly responds "right". Context bud. The "koff" is telling as it is a literary technique used to betray the lie. Again, obvious is obvious.

5. Right. The Gorgon that fought Wolverine and Elektra in his stellar debut (establishing him as a force to be reckoned with in Marvel land) soaked this;

The Gorgon that fought Iron Fist under Bendis' penmanship couldn't even soak this;

Lol. Wolverine wins. Nice try though.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Gorgon also tanked a flying kick from Spider-Man under Bendis in the same story arc. Minus five points :p

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386  Edited By laflux

Also T'challa has accomplished more in his life than logan could dream of even though is several times younger.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii: Gorgon also tanked a flying kick from Spider-Man under Bendis in the same story arc. Minus five points :p

Plus daredevil broke absorbing man in his diamond form. Obviously daredevil is a class 100.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Also T'challa has accomplished more in his life than logan could dream of even though is several times younger.

Yeah. Being born into privilege, having wealth, resources and tech beyond imagining at your finger tips, sure did gimp T'Challa's chances.

Conversely, Wolverine being chased out into the Canadian wilderness as a little boy, left to survive off nothing, definitely leveled the playing field.

Now, if we want to get into a list of heroic accomplishments throughout their respective careers, well, that wouldn't really be fair now would it. Wolverine curbstomps the living crap out of BP in such a comparison because he's an icon, and BP, simply, is not. I know, the truth stings.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@laflux said:

Plus daredevil broke absorbing man in his diamond form. Obviously daredevil is a class 100.

I'm going to spend my 7000th post by simply biting my thumb at you.

The thumb hath been bit!

Good day! I said ... GOOD DAY!!!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Only losers make excuses.

@jashro44 said:

@laflux said:

The thumb hath been bit!

And as shown by evidence, quit :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Congrats on 7000 posts. I'm glad I could help you reach this momentous event.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii: Only losers make excuses.

@super_soldierxii said:

@jashro44 said:

@laflux said:

The thumb hath been bit!

And as shown by evidence, quit :)

You, padawan, need to learn the difference between facts and excuses.

Stay in school kids.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii: I thought you where calling it a day :) ?

Once again, you inject yourself into a conversation that wasn't even directed at you. And what's worse, you completely miss the reference and the point.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#395  Edited By OreoAssassin
Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yes he has it

Give Slade New 52 feats as well, and then I think I can argue with someone that he could beat T'Challa.