Thor [MCU] vs Massive Team

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thor will be blood lusted and do anything to win, why? Because Hulk destroyed Asgard.

No Caption Provided

The Team:

1. Spiderman, from Spiderman 3

2. Iron Man from his 2008 movie incarnation

3. Green Goblin from Spiderman 2002

4. Captain America from Age of Ultron

5. Quick Silver from Age of Ultron

6. Loki

7. 5 Frost Gians

8. 1 Leviathan

9. Warriors Three

10. The Abomination

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm... the massive team overwhelms him pretty badly

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could one shot a lot of the team and 1v1 I don't think there's anyone here he can't beat without too much trouble. But I would give the team the majority due to overwhelming him and there are a few here who could possibly put him down if he's distracted.

I'd like to see a good argument put forward of how he could win it though and I could be swayed.

(Please note: Thor is a city buster so he stomps will not be taken seriously)

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nwname  Moderator

Thor one shots them all. He holds back against Loki. Loki is a ,weaker than normal, frost giant and thor killed 100s of them while loki only took out 1 or 2. He also one shot 3 leviathans at once. Thor easily.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrHamWallet

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Abomination is the strongest of the team though, possibly stronger than Thor. While Iron Man and Loki are undoubtedly below Thor they can hurt him, I'd imagine The Warriors Three and the Frost Giants can too. With Quicksilver there to continually knock him off balance he could be overwhelmed by the rest of the team.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team in a tough fight

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Abomination is the strongest of the team though, possibly stronger than Thor. While Iron Man and Loki are undoubtedly below Thor they can hurt him, I'd imagine The Warriors Three and the Frost Giants can too. With Quicksilver there to continually knock him off balance he could be overwhelmed by the rest of the team.

Except Iron Man can't hurt Thor and Thor was crushing Tony's armor with his finger-tips:

Loading Video...

He's over-powering Tony's repulsors with his squats, denting Tony's helmet with a head-butt and every single hit has Tony's suit becoming progressively trashed.

The only times Loki was able to hurt Thor was with a blast from Grungir and stabbing him when he was trying to reason with him - otherwise Thor's very easily beaten him multiple times. In Avengers he just clobbers him into retreating:

Loading Video...

With Thor's power-set in the MCU this team doesn't stand much of a chance against his weather control, lightning or plain melee AOE attacks.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MrHamWallet

@isaac_clarke: I know Iron Man doesn't stand a chance in a 1v1 but with Thor distracted he can do damage to Thor. Especially since it seems Thor's lightning amps the suit so he has to physically engage him, how does he do that when Quicksilver can easily keep knocking him off balance?

Again, well aware Loki is no match for Thor 1v1, but that time he stabbed him it did visibly hurt him. Again with Quicksilver knocking him around and so many others here that damage becomes useful in putting Thor down.

His abilities that cause widespread damage are hus best chance here as he can take down most of the less durable characters, some of which are very useful distractions, and then take down any actual threats. However, can he get one of these attacks off before QS starts pushing him around? I'd argue QS will be straight on him and others have their chance to attack.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor dies

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor loses through numbers. Iron Man and Loki, alone, could give Thor a tough fight. And Abomination is stronger physically. The team will have their losses but they ultimately overwhelm Thor.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor might lose, but even if he does at least half of the team are fodder to him so they definitely die, and a number of the attackers that are left could also die.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor loses. He was only able to solo those Leviathans after using the Empire State Building as a massive lightning rod. He's never shown weather control feats like that any other time, so it'd be safe to assume it's not really repeatable here. While everyone here, except Abomination, is far weaker physically than Thor, almost all of them are far more agile and fast. Abomination and Iron Man alone are gonna be pretty tough, but with all these factors combined, I don't see Thor winning...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins. No one can hurt him here except maybe Abomination. He can oneshot everyone except Abomination and Loki maybe and they can't hurt him (QS wasn't even able to knock Thor over btw in the movie).

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: He wasn't able to knock him over but he was able to knock him off balance and distract him, he was doing this to multiple Avengers whereas here he only has one enemy to focus on and Thor was unable to perceive him.

While not massively, Iron Man has proven he can hurt Thor and he could arguably beat Loki. Thor could arguably one shot Iron Man but the same could be said about Loki.

In a series of 1v1 he stomps most and handily beats any others, but this many at a time he could be overwhelmed especially he does not have the speed to tag some.

Abomination did significant damage to Hulk, even though it was Hulk pre-avengers, Hulk proved he was stronger than Thor...Abomination is comparable in strength.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO Thor wins after an extremely hard fought battle. If he keeps the battle in mid air than only Iron Man, The Green Goblin & The Leviathan can attack him. He solo's all 3 in mid air combat. Nobody on the ground can do anything about it. After a quick god blast or 2 from the air, he kills the remaining fodder and engages the leftovers.

Thor wins.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team should win with casualties

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: He wasn't able to knock him over but he was able to knock him off balance and distract him, he was doing this to multiple Avengers whereas here he only has one enemy to focus on and Thor was unable to perceive him.

While not massively, Iron Man has proven he can hurt Thor and he could arguably beat Loki. Thor could arguably one shot Iron Man but the same could be said about Loki.

In a series of 1v1 he stomps most and handily beats any others, but this many at a time he could be overwhelmed especially he does not have the speed to tag some.

Abomination did significant damage to Hulk, even though it was Hulk pre-avengers, Hulk proved he was stronger than Thor...Abomination is comparable in strength.

Hulk's lower than Thor on the totem pole now. He got humbled by Iron Man and put through a building (which stopped him). Meanwhile Thor was on a city as he busted it and was fine. And Thor has also proven to be better than Hulk in the Chitauri invasion where Hulk was suppressed by the Chitauir and Thor was unharmed and easily taking them down.

Thor should still win this pretty easily. Lightning to the ground stomps most of these people, Lightning in the air stomps the others and a simple hit to the body/jaw stomps who's left.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By dontevenblink

Thor kills Steve first, takes the shield, and proceeds to obliterate everyone else using that combo move over and over again. Pete and Pietro might have the speed to avoid his fists and Mjolnir directly, but i doubt they can avoid the magic shock-wave of doom forever.

Honestly the only real threats here are Abomination and the Warriors three because their strength and durability are closer to his. but i'm pretty sure the lightning takes care of that, and if not, a blood-lusted hammer swing should do the trick for each.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrHamWallet

@darkraiden: We haven't seen Thor fight Hulk buster so that's not the best way of comparing them. Especially since it wasn't really Hulk like he usually is, and he was beaten once disorientated which likely wouldn't have happened had he not been under control in the first place. Personally I'd say Thor would do better against Hulkbuster but mainly because he's more coordinated.

Wasn't Thor KO'd by that blast? I'd argue they were in similar shape in the Chitauri invasion and we saw them do equally well against all foes, except Hulk who humbled Loki but there is context behind why Thor didn't.

While given the chance he can stomp anyone here, with arguably the exception of Abomination, he still has to get that attack off before QS attacks him and the rest follow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination and Iron Man are the only two real threats, and Iron Man can't even beat thor. Everyone else will be one shotted or struck by lightning. Loki is not a threat to Thor, I don't know why anyone would think that. He stated he holds back against Loki, and he one shotted Loki with a casual energy blast (it wasn't even a charged lightning strike) when they fought on the rainbrow bridge. Thor should win after a long fight, provided he stays away from brawling with Abomination.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: hulk was calming down due to seeing the people he hurt which is why he was knocked out. Hulk buster dealt a ton of damage but hulk was taking it and coming back for more each time. He would have won if ironman didn't have spare parts. Plus we haven't see Thor face hulkbuster and Thor an hulk have different roles in the team so I wouldn't say it's fair to say he's lower.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: We haven't seen Thor fight Hulk buster so that's not the best way of comparing them. Especially since it wasn't really Hulk like he usually is, and he was beaten once disorientated which likely wouldn't have happened had he not been under control in the first place. Personally I'd say Thor would do better against Hulkbuster but mainly because he's more coordinated.

Wasn't Thor KO'd by that blast? I'd argue they were in similar shape in the Chitauri invasion and we saw them do equally well against all foes, except Hulk who humbled Loki but there is context behind why Thor didn't.

While given the chance he can stomp anyone here, with arguably the exception of Abomination, he still has to get that attack off before QS attacks him and the rest follow.

Hulk was visibly shown to be forced back and overwhelmed by the Chitauri. Thor wasn't hit once and was leisurely fighting them while helping Cap America.

And Thor can attack before everyone here besides QS and QS isn't strong enough to really stop Thor from doing anything. Plus he can fly.

As for the Hulkbuster, I was comparing the building vs. the city for feats. Hulk = KO'd by building, Thor = busts city (and thus stronger) and I'm not sure if he was shown KO'd.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Stormdriven

Thor in a good fight

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I'd have to watch that again, I remember them being very comparable in that fight. Either way Hulk proved to be able to stop a Leviathan with a punch and Thor showed nothing similar.

Arguably he can attack before everyone one other than QS, QS was able to knock Thor off balance and stop him from attacking in AoU whilst doing the same to the other Avengers and not getting tagged once by Thor, even throwing Mjolnir QS was much faster here QS only has to focus on Thor and from what we've seen he can prevent Thor from doing anything whilst the others attack...there is literally no evidence to suggest anything in contrast to this.

Fair enough but the building did not KO Hulk, it freed him from mind control and he was suckered punched when calm, considering he tanked a hit to the face from Mjolnir you're suggesting being thrown through a building is more damaging than Thor.

On top of this Thor did not bust a city purely from his own strength (or evenue power). A, it was his power which is different from strength and B, it was his power that was doubled up from striking the vibranium core Iron Man sealed. Tony figuratively said although Thor could cause the damage it wouldn't destroy the land mass completely. Again, anything contrary to this is speculation, I'm not saying he isn't a city buster but until he proves capable under his own power it's an assumption.

QS can attack him multiple times before he can do anything and evidence suggests he can stop him from doing anything...everyone else has a chance to attack so it is a question of his durability.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I'd have to watch that again, I remember them being very comparable in that fight. Either way Hulk proved to be able to stop a Leviathan with a punch and Thor showed nothing similar.

Arguably he can attack before everyone one other than QS, QS was able to knock Thor off balance and stop him from attacking in AoU whilst doing the same to the other Avengers and not getting tagged once by Thor, even throwing Mjolnir QS was much faster here QS only has to focus on Thor and from what we've seen he can prevent Thor from doing anything whilst the others attack...there is literally no evidence to suggest anything in contrast to this.

Fair enough but the building did not KO Hulk, it freed him from mind control and he was suckered punched when calm, considering he tanked a hit to the face from Mjolnir you're suggesting being thrown through a building is more damaging than Thor.

On top of this Thor did not bust a city purely from his own strength (or evenue power). A, it was his power which is different from strength and B, it was his power that was doubled up from striking the vibranium core Iron Man sealed. Tony figuratively said although Thor could cause the damage it wouldn't destroy the land mass completely. Again, anything contrary to this is speculation, I'm not saying he isn't a city buster but until he proves capable under his own power it's an assumption.

QS can attack him multiple times before he can do anything and evidence suggests he can stop him from doing anything...everyone else has a chance to attack so it is a question of his durability.

Thor's durability is far above what anyone here can damage. QS can't hurt Thor and can be oneshotted. And Thor destroyed the city. That's a fact. I saw the movie, heard the dialogue, and he still needed to generate city busting force.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ParagonNate

Thought about it, and I've changed my mind, Thor takes this after a long fight. Most of the team are fodder to him, some literally I mean he was one shoting Frost Giants left and right in his first movie so I don't see what they are going to do to him. Spider-Man, Cap, Goblin, and Quicksilver are all nonfactors, none of them have the durability nor the damage output to harm Thor, and the Leviathan is worthless unless it's carrying it's accompanying Chitauri soldiers who are still nothing but fodder that Thor one shots . The Leviathans didn't have any offensive capabilities besides ramming things if I recall. Thor was practically no selling Iron Mans punches and repulsors in their fight, and was slowly trashing Tony's suit even with his bare hands, Thor wins that fight after a while. The only other opponents left are Loki, who Thor is flat out superior to and can beat fairly easily and Abomination who Thor can take a win over seeing as he has far more options with ranged and weather based attacks and comparable durability and superior striking power.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: So your saying when QS was knocking Thor around on screen and Thor had no way to tag him or do much else isn't useful? Thor isn't going to hit anyone if QS is repeatedly pushing him around...he proved he was very capable of doing so and they're are a lot of other characters here. Abomination can't hurt Thor? Loki can't hurt Thor? We've seen him do so with asgardian weaponry (unless you think it was a normal dagger in which case his durability is not that good) and there are three other asgardians here.

Congrats...so did I, and if Thor was so powerful that he could bust that small city then what was the f*cking point of that dialogue and Iron Man's plan? The vibranium "doubled back his power" as if Thor was the city buster you believe him to be he could have just struck the floor. No vibranium core = no city busting feat.

Regardless characters here have proved that can hurt Thor, Hulk can so it's more logical to assume Abomination can and until someone can prove Thor can't be completely distracted by QS I can't see him doing anything here.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man, Quicksilver, Loki and Abomination are all capable of giving him good fights. Combined with the rest of the team and they can stomp.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Above is correct( jhaigo)

Thoris not a city buster either.it was a landmass that was being held by vibranium.thor cracked vibranium which caused a atomic reaction which doubled back thanks to stark heat seals.stark stduck first and thor was ko.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: So your saying when QS was knocking Thor around on screen and Thor had no way to tag him or do much else isn't useful? Thor isn't going to hit anyone if QS is repeatedly pushing him around...he proved he was very capable of doing so and they're are a lot of other characters here. Abomination can't hurt Thor? Loki can't hurt Thor? We've seen him do so with asgardian weaponry (unless you think it was a normal dagger in which case his durability is not that good) and there are three other asgardians here.

Congrats...so did I, and if Thor was so powerful that he could bust that small city then what was the f*cking point of that dialogue and Iron Man's plan? The vibranium "doubled back his power" as if Thor was the city buster you believe him to be he could have just struck the floor. No vibranium core = no city busting feat.

Regardless characters here have proved that can hurt Thor, Hulk can so it's more logical to assume Abomination can and until someone can prove Thor can't be completely distracted by QS I can't see him doing anything here.

Thor was still fighting people while QS was hitting him. He wasn't knocking Thor around, he hit him exactly once and Thor was off balance for less than a second. And Thor can just fly and QS can't do anything. Abomination can't hurt Thor because Hulk really couldn't and Abomination is much weaker. Loki stabbed Thor but Thor got right up and was unharmed and acted as if he was still 100%. Thus it's not really hurting him.

The whole point was that if Thor destroys the city, it would fall back to earth in pieces and kill millions. So they had to vaporize it. Which is why Iron Man did his beam or w/e. Vibranium was never said to double back his power.

Hulk >>>Abomination by feats. It's not even close. And Hulk can't hurt Thor. He hit him through walls and many times and Thor was never hurt or done fighting.

The people here are even weaker and couldn't survive a lightning strike. QS can't even keep Thor distracted as he can fly and no one else that can fly here can hurt him.

This is top tier vs. a bunch of street levelers and mid tiers that can't hurt him. Only Loki can do anything with illusions and for some reason, he doesn't use them a lot in direct confrontation (seen in Thor and Avengers).

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MrHamWallet

@darkraiden: QS was attacking more than one of them, here he only has to continually knock Thor off balance which he can do and Thor cannot tag him.

Thor might not have been seriously hurt by Hulk but he was hurt and it is undeniably Hulk is stronger. Thor's striking is comparable and probably better with Mjolnir but without it he is weaker than Hulk. In the 2008 film Hulk was weaker than Abomination by a fair margin, he's more powerful now based on feats but that doesn't show Abomination couldn't hurt Thor.

Thor can't fly away whilst QS is knocking him off balance and the many others here are attacking him too.

I'd argue Iron Man can fight him with others helping, there's a good few that can still distract and hinder him in the air and that's if he even manages to get off the ground. Iron Man can evade him in the air too, he's much more maneuverable in the air and his attacks effect Thor, repulses knock him far away etc.

Looks like we're gonna have to agree to disagree, I'm not saying Thor can't win here, in fact take QS out and I'd say Thor would take the majority. But with him here I can't see Thor getting off enough attacks and I can't see him taking a majority.

So Thor couldn't do that feat on his own, if he couldn't vaporise it then he's not causing enough damage...he doesn't have the power. Also watch him charge that, it took a few seconds it's not like QS is gonna let him get that attack off.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: QS was attacking more than one of them, here he only has to continually knock Thor off balance which he can do and Thor cannot tag him.

Thor might not have been seriously hurt by Hulk but he was hurt and it is undeniably Hulk is stronger. Thor's striking is comparable and probably better with Mjolnir but without it he is weaker than Hulk. In the 2008 film Hulk was weaker than Abomination by a fair margin, he's more powerful now based on feats but that doesn't show Abomination couldn't hurt Thor.

Thor can't fly away whilst QS is knocking him off balance and the many others here are attacking him too.

I'd argue Iron Man can fight him with others helping, there's a good few that can still distract and hinder him in the air and that's if he even manages to get off the ground. Iron Man can evade him in the air too, he's much more maneuverable in the air and his attacks effect Thor, repulses knock him far away etc.

Looks like we're gonna have to agree to disagree, I'm not saying Thor can't win here, in fact take QS out and I'd say Thor would take the majority. But with him here I can't see Thor getting off enough attacks and I can't see him taking a majority.

So Thor couldn't do that feat on his own, if he couldn't vaporise it then he's not causing enough damage...he doesn't have the power. Also watch him charge that, it took a few seconds it's not like QS is gonna let him get that attack off.

A stronger hulk than the one that beat Abomination couldn't hurt Thor. Thus Abomination can't.

Iron Man is super weak in his first movie. Only tank busting.

QS cannot affect Thor much. And QS can't dodge what he can't pay attention to aka lightning. It takes time for QS to continuously attack people and Thor has shown the ability to use lightning and fly within a second. QS won't have time to do much and everyone's getting stomped. Also if Abomination and the rest try to attack Thor, that leaves QS with no room to attack, still resulting in everyone being KO'd in second.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MrHamWallet

@darkraiden: I'm not sure why you think Hulk couldn't hurt Thor, they were pretty even in that fight and neither of them were close to finished. Saying Abomination can't hurt him at all seems like a stretch, he tanked a lot of damage from Hulk too.

Only a tank buster...considering Thor consistently tried to avoid large calibre rounds I'd argue a tank busting round could do damage. Although it wouldn't put him down he clearly wouldn't enjoy the damage he'd take from it.

Why does he need to dodge it if he can knock Thor off balance when he's trying to use it? Also do you have evidence that he can't avoid it? He was fast enough to avoid Mjolnir being thrown and he knows what it does now...it takes time for him to attack multiple targets and even then it wasn't much, as I've said here he only has to focus on Thor, that's not gonna take time and evidence suggests Thor cannot tag him. He can pull off attacks quickly, but are you seriously suggesting in the second Thor takes to attack QS can't intervene? Seems contrary to the evidence we've seen to me. Even if things aren't doing much damage he's getting knocked around by Abomination, Iron Man etc. He is not standing there tanking there blows completely unaffected, QS has proved to have the reactions to find space between everyone attacking in this battle.

As I said, seems we'll have to agree to disagree.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I'm not sure why you think Hulk couldn't hurt Thor, they were pretty even in that fight and neither of them were close to finished. Saying Abomination can't hurt him at all seems like a stretch, he tanked a lot of damage from Hulk too.

Only a tank buster...considering Thor consistently tried to avoid large calibre rounds I'd argue a tank busting round could do damage. Although it wouldn't put him down he clearly wouldn't enjoy the damage he'd take from it.

Why does he need to dodge it if he can knock Thor off balance when he's trying to use it? Also do you have evidence that he can't avoid it? He was fast enough to avoid Mjolnir being thrown and he knows what it does now...it takes time for him to attack multiple targets and even then it wasn't much, as I've said here he only has to focus on Thor, that's not gonna take time and evidence suggests Thor cannot tag him. He can pull off attacks quickly, but are you seriously suggesting in the second Thor takes to attack QS can't intervene? Seems contrary to the evidence we've seen to me. Even if things aren't doing much damage he's getting knocked around by Abomination, Iron Man etc. He is not standing there tanking there blows completely unaffected, QS has proved to have the reactions to find space between everyone attacking in this battle.

As I said, seems we'll have to agree to disagree.

Hulk never hurt Thor. They were even but Hulk never once did damage. thus Abomination couldn't.

QS has no feats faster than lightning. His death to bullets proves that and Hawkeye was able to take him down from below as well.

QS is inconsequential because he can't hurt Thor. Period. That's issue. None of these people can hurt Thor thus they can't win. If he even gets a lucky hit (and he will since he's more skilled than everyone here and has good reaction feats and AoE attacks) he wins. Thus he easily wins. No one can stop him going into the air and once he does, Abomination and QS are useless and Iron Man's not doing anything 1v1.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

1. Spiderman, from Spiderman 3 - Useless.

2. Iron Man from his 2008 movie incarnation - First film? Useless.

3. Green Goblin from Spiderman 2002 - Useless.

4. Captain America from Age of Ultron - Useless.

5. Quick Silver from Age of Ultron - No striking power, or any other feats to suggest he could really do anything to Thor.

6. Loki - Useless.

7. 5 Frost Giants - Thor wrecked several in Thor.

8. 1 Leviathan - Thor solo'd 1 in Avengers pretty easily.

9. Warriors Three - Threat.

10. The Abomination - Large Threat.

That's my breakdown of the team. I want to say that Thor could win this... Yeah, I'll go with Thor.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor clears

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

1. Spiderman, from Spiderman 3 - Useless.

2. Iron Man from his 2008 movie incarnation - First film? Useless.

3. Green Goblin from Spiderman 2002 - Useless.

4. Captain America from Age of Ultron - Useless.

5. Quick Silver from Age of Ultron - No striking power, or any other feats to suggest he could really do anything to Thor.

6. Loki - Useless.

7. 5 Frost Giants - Thor wrecked several in Thor.

8. 1 Leviathan - Thor solo'd 1 in Avengers pretty easily.

9. Warriors Three - Threat.

10. The Abomination - Large Threat.

That's my breakdown of the team. I want to say that Thor could win this... Yeah, I'll go with Thor.

I agree with this.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: The team only has a few members that pose a threat, but as Thor is bloodlusted here I am going to give it to him.

Which is sad considering how poorly Thor is written in the movies.

jbd90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jbd90

Here's my piece.

Spiderman - He brings nothing to this. His Web would be like wet toilet paper to Thor and he has nothing to offer physically.

Green Goblin - He brings even less than Spiderman.

Captain America - He has nothing at his disposal to even make Thor flinch.

Leviathan - Not worth the time

Frost Giants - He laid waste to hundreds of them while having a good time.

The Warriors 3 - Just reference the Destroyer fight from Thor 1. It shows how vast the power gap between them and Thor is.

Quicksilver - Since Thor would know what he was going up against I don't think he would even be able to knock him off balance. Cap knocked him out with ease. All Thor needs to hit him with is the concussion from a hammer blow and he's out.

Loki - The only thing that saved him was Thors heart. If that's not an obstacle than this is a two maybe three hammer blow fight.

Ironman - This old armor is the issue. It lacks the strength and speed of his new ones. Let's not forget he was only able to barely hold his own due to nearly having 5x the power.

Abomination - The only real player here. The Hulk he fought was massively weaker than Avengers Hulk. That Hulk Smash compared to Thor's Ultron Island smash are no where near the same. Thor's feats compared to Abomination and Hulk's are really far apart.

In every instance Thor has traded blows with the heroes he has never had any bad intentions. If he was unhinged this would end quickly. If he used his attack against the frost giants from Thor 1 that alone would take out most of them. If he hits with anywhere near the force he used to destroy the island any one of the other team is instantly dead (Abomination might get lucky with a coma) When comparing feats Thor wins easily now multiply those feats by 10 and Thor curb stomps all of them in my opinion.

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers