The Might of Yamcha VS Team Two

BD1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BD1996

Takes place on Earth and around it, they are all Blood-Lusted and without Morals and Yamcha is at the peak of his ability's. Yamcha has 24 hours of prep and has both the Earths Dragon Balls and Nameks Dragon Balls. It is a fight to the death there is no fleeing. Who wins and why?!

The Might of Yamcha

No Caption Provided

Team Two: Elder God Demonbane, The Choushin an the D's

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. He wins effortlessly thanks to Dragon Balls. That's prep time (plan and Senzu Beans) plus 5 wishes. I don't even need to make an argument.

Theron96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theron96

@irhp87: @bd1996:

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

And this is how Magikarp see's Yamcha

No Caption Provided

And this is how Vegeta see's Yamcha

Loading Video...

Get it yet, Yamcha the Epitome of Pathetic.

BD1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BD1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@irhp87 said:

Spite. He wins effortlessly thanks to Dragon Balls. That's prep time (plan and Senzu Beans) plus 5 wishes. I don't even need to make an argument.

No Caption Provided

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With dragonballs yamcha is op anyone would be with 5 wishes for anything you want. Yamcha with mild difficulty

Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Well I could not resist, but this is a godstomp, Yamcha loses 10/10. The chousin existed outside the totality creation itself, and the multiverse was just a orb as big as there hand to them.

Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678: /facepalm wishes aren't even that powerful he needed the body to recreate Frieza and Shenron was afraid of Beerus.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shenron's wishes aren't as omnipotent as people make em out to be.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IRHP87

@super_sayian_beyonder said:
No Caption Provided

Well I could not resist, but this is a godstomp, Yamcha loses 10/10. The chousin existed outside the totality creation itself, and the multiverse was just a orb as big as there hand to them.

Cute. First, Yamcha could wish for omniscience, and thus he would wish for whatever is necessary to defeat his opposition (which he could then know). Victory.

If I were making the wishes for Yamcha then I would wish for omniscience, omnipresence, immortality, time control, and to restrict his opposition to his reality.

Yamcha stomps.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

sometimes I think people who argue for dbz characters didn't even watch dragon ball

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: The dragonballs don't have the feats to suggest it could grant omniscience or presence even if had those and time man ip EGD is still in raw power a lot a lot above yamch like he would just blow up the universe killing yamcha.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IRHP87

@chazz85 said:

@irhp87: The dragonballs don't have the feats to suggest it could grant omniscience or presence even if had those and time man ip EGD is still in raw power a lot a lot above yamch like he would just blow up the universe killing yamcha.

Nope. The Dragon Balls can "grant any wish" and the only exceptions are the ones stated, period. You're trying to work it backward, like they can't do anything unless it's shown but by their very nature they can do anything EXCEPT what is stated, that's all there is to it.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Yes but even with those abilities yamcha still couldn't beat a character who is stronger then micheal,lucifer lt and pre rectcon beyonder. It wouldn't make a difference the dragonballs don't have the feats to support your claims. Even if you did theres no reason EGD doesn't 1 shot the universe killing yamcha.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@zill0678 said:

With dragonballs yamcha is op anyone would be with 5 wishes for anything you want. Yamcha with mild difficulty

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close match but yamcha should win 9.99/10

Avatar image for golden_robodude
Golden_Robodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with prep he'll train and gain intel on his enemies weaknesses he destroys them with ease

Therockonurmom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Shenron wasn't even able to stop the Saiyans to go on earth. I don't think he would be able to grant those wish.

As for this fight I don't know enough about the other guy aha but I could guess Yamcha get stomp xD !

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Shenron wasn't even able to stop the Saiyans to go on earth. I don't think he would be able to grant those wish.

As for this fight I don't know enough about the other guy aha but I could guess Yamcha get stomp xD !

He can't defeat opponents stronger than himself (and he is only as strong as his creator, I believe).

Therockonurmom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Your right for the part he can't defeat those opponents. But it's kinda my point, why would he be able to grant such power to people without being able to defeat ennemies stronger than him (while he could give powers stronger than those ennemies to one who summon him) ? I mean if Shenron could give those kind of power wouldn't he be able to defeat those opponent ? Even Shenron doesn't have those powers, in BoG he didn't even know at first that Lord Beerus was here until Beerus spoke.

Sorry if your having a hard time understanding my english, this isn't my first language.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IRHP87

Your English is a bit tough to understand but I think I get your basic point.

Combat isn't the same as granting wishes. He can resurrect, grant immortality, sure, but he cannot defeat someone who is stronger than him. They're separate issues. Your logic isn't accurate. I don't know why Vegeta/Goku didn't just wish for immortality and Portara Earrings to fight Beerus as Gogeta, it bothers me, but that's just not how it was written.

To sum it up easily for you (not condescending): Shenron isn't much of a warrior but it has nothing to do with his abilities.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i never understood the mocking and hate for yamcha. hes not an OP god. who cares? so are hundreds of other fighter characters

Theron96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Theron96

@uft:

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

And this is how Magikarp see's Yamcha

No Caption Provided

And this is how Vegeta see's Yamcha

Loading Video...

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha wishes for 5 things...

Immortality

To be able to feel no pain

For the dragon to become more powerful

For the dragons to contact Whis

And a new pair of pants

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If yamcha was here you wudnt be talkin shit homes.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By UFT

no actually. hes "so weak" bla bla. thats not an argument!

i don't see the same mocking take place for tien, or roshi or chaozu, or king piccolo, or tao.

and i don't see him not soloing the likes of narutoverse.

and i don't see the same mocking take place for street levelers in comics. im sure daredevil has been humiliated his own fair share of times when he meets someone wholly beyond his league. same with robin.

yamcha is a god in a land of much bigger gods. simple as that. a background z fighter who occasionally lends a hand because he'd rather die than sit back and wait.

im still waiting for any actual reasons to dislike him besides "derp hes weak".

Jones4141996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jones4141996

Loading Video...

Lol anyone on the opposing team obliterates Yamcha with there mere presence.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Yamcha wins. We done here?

Jones4141996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jones4141996

@irhp87 said:

No. Yamcha is facing off with a Team made up of 1 Nigh-Omnipotent Mecha, 3 Beings who are at least Multiversel, and 22 Beings who are at least Universel. Poor Yamcha gets obliterated just by being in there mere presence. This is Stupendously bad spite against poor Yamcha and this thread should be locked.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:

No. Yamcha is facing off with a Team made up of 1 Nigh-Omnipotent Mecha, 3 Beings who are at least Multiversel, and 22 Beings who are at least Universel. Poor Yamcha gets obliterated just by being in there mere presence. This is Stupendously bad spite against poor Yamcha and this thread should be locked.

And how do they kill Yamcha?

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Th only things that can kill Yamcha is

Depression

Failure

Everything else

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder-level DBZ character vs. nigh-omnipotent multiverse+ buster.

@jedixman

Jones4141996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jones4141996

@irhp87 said:
@jones4141996 said:
@irhp87 said:

And how do they kill Yamcha?

Really? Really? No your question should be how can Yamcha who's a Planet Buster and Massively Hypersonic at best, kill 22 beings who are more powerful then Beerus, and 4 being's who could solo the whole DragonBall Multiveres by themselves? Oh and the DragonBalls are useless here they have limits and this "battle" is well beyond them.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

Give Yamcha the Super Dragon Balls and he may get a chance

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By IRHP87

@jones4141996:Yamcha is definitely faster than light when you powerscale off Dragon Ball feats and the fact that Toriyama illustrated his fight VS Saibaman as unseeable without extrasensory abilities.

Anyway, the limits of the Dragon Balls are limited. They've granted the vast majority of wishes and most wishes which could not be granted involved repeat wishes, defeating stronger opponents than Shenron himself, and such. There's nothing to suggest he cannot simply become immortal and omniscient, then use the remaining three wishes however he pleases with his omniscience. Don't try to nerf the Dragon Ball, lowballing is pathetic. They do have limits but they're few and far between, and it is explicitly stated that they can grant virtually any wish aside from those minor restrictions.

Yamcha stomps, period.

@purple_d_dragon: There is no "maybe" about it. With the Super Dragon Balls, explicitly stated to have zero limits, anyone capable of thinking "i shore wesh i culd beet dos gaiz" would be able to. I can't believe how lowball people get. LOL. "He may get a chance" with the SDBs...

I am out. Done with these lowballers.

Jones4141996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:

@jones4141996:Yamcha is definitely faster than light when you powerscale off Dragon Ball feats and the fact that Toriyama illustrated his fight VS Saibaman as unseeable without extrasensory abilities.

Anyway, the limits of the Dragon Balls are limited. They've granted the vast majority of wishes and most wishes which could not be granted involved repeat wishes, defeating stronger opponents than Shenron himself, and such. There's nothing to suggest he cannot simply become immortal and omniscient, then use the remaining three wishes however he pleases with his omniscience. Don't try to nerf the Dragon Ball, lowballing is pathetic. They do have limits but they're few and far between, and it is explicitly stated that they can grant virtually any wish aside from those minor restrictions.

Yamcha stomps, period.

@purple_d_dragon: There is no "maybe" about it. With the Super Dragon Balls, explicitly stated to have zero limits, anyone capable of thinking "i shore wesh i culd beet dos gaiz" would be able to. I can't believe how lowball people get. LOL. "He may get a chance" with the SDBs...

I am out. Done with these lowballers.

Loading Video...

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P Yamcha ( again ).

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points