kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

No Caption Provided

Mutant extremist, Tomi Shishido formed the Dawn of the White Light cult as a teen and has served as a valid member of The Hand and HYDRA.

No Caption Provided

Genetically modified by the military to be the perfect soldier, Deathstroke the Terminator is a deadly foe.

THE SITUATION:  The Hand has employed the services of Deathstroke to slay The Batman, however he has failed.  Having no tolerance for failure The Hand sends The Gorgon to put down Slade.  The Gorgon engages Slade in mortal combat on top of a sky scraper.  If both opponents have their regular weaponry and know about who the other is than who will win this death battle?
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King

it comes down if DS can land a hit with his staff and obliterate Gorgon is good and could regularly dodge it as well as read DS mind anticipating his moves on top of these skills he is also an extremely skilled fighter. 

Gorgon wins this majority of the time DS only gets one or two wins due to PIS, turning the gaze against gorgon.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kadeem

If this was only a sword fight i think it would be a stomp in Gorgon's favor, but between the two opponents Slade has a much greater artillery advantage.  Does that effect anyone's opinion?

deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deathlife

Well, Gorgon is fast enough to block bullets with a sword and in addition to that the dude has Class 2 superhuman strength and superspeed.

He is also crazy durable (direct stabs from adamantium, sword strikes from Elektra, a fall from a helicopter).

I'm not sure Deathstroke can put this freak (as Wolverine called him) down.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS can win if he can avoid that stare
deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deathlife
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" DS can win if he can avoid that stare "

How?
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathlife said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
 How? "

This guy took down an entire JLA team that included Flash 
Wolverine was able to tag Gorgon a few times and his skill and speed are not on par with Slade 
It would not go down like it did with Elektra
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kadeem

Don't forget that DS has his power staff.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Dark King said:
"it comes down if DS can land a hit with his staff and obliterate Gorgon is good and could regularly dodge it as well as read DS mind anticipating his moves on top of these skills he is also an extremely skilled fighter.   Gorgon wins this majority of the time DS only gets one or two wins due to PIS, turning the gaze against gorgon. "

I agree. 
I haven't seen you on in a while .
deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deathlife
@StrongestOneThereIs said:

" @deathlife said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs said:

How? "
This guy took down an entire JLA team that included Flash Wolverine was able to tag Gorgon a few times and his skill and speed are not on par with Slade It would not go down like it did with Elektra "

That JLA thing...that JLA thing was for lack of a better word PIS. I mean, come on GL was attacking Slade with his fist???? Jesus!  

Flash can literally see a speeding bullet, i find it difficult to believe that Wally West could not see the bombs go off on the ground...to make it worse, he ran into Slade's sword??? 

That fight was just....ugh..

Wolverine was able to tag Gorgon many,many times in that comic but he does have a healing factor (hence him resisting Wolvie and Elektra's hits).

Gorgon is fast enough to use his sword to deflect bullets. I am quite sure he's faster than Slade. As for skill, the dude was killed and brought back to life by the Hand and trained for years by them. He is very,very trained.

He also possesses superhuman strength and that crazy stare thing. 

In addition to this, the guy has telepathic powers and can read minds and dig out your worst memories and confront you with them.

As Wolverine said about Gorgon "the freak's a super man".
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By entropy_aegis

While i dont think slades winning this ,i would like to add that he could avoid the stare since he fought jericho,donna troy,ravager and nightwing at once and thankfully for once it wasnt PIS.
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By katanalauncher

Good fight, Gorgon wins

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Gorgon.

Looks can kill and Slade has no way of knowing beforehand.

Gorgon is fast enough to make the Wolverine look slow. And skilled enough to make Wolverine look like a rookie.

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tjizz350

Gorgon this guy is a beast. I think he needs more exposure. Intelligence, speed, strength, h2h skill very impressive, the stone stare, telepathy, and a better healing factor than wolverine wow.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By Saren

Logan was amazed at how fast Tomi could heal, but I don't think his healing factor is better than Wolverine's. Logan's healing factor has so many outlandish showings that it is hard to exceed that unless you are someone like Hulk or Lobo or Martian Manhunter.

CreamPieMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CreamPieMe

what exactly are deathstrokes feats?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By daak1212

Gorgon

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By TDK_1997

Gorgon's healing factor is great but I think Deathstroke will eventually put him down.

Skyfather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gorgon stomps.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RenaissanceMan

I wouldn't say stomps

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's actually quite a close fight but Gorgon's telepathy is a real edge in a closely matched fight.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorgon with ease. Looks can kill and they will in this fight.

blazinasian112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

would have to go with Gorgon here!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorgon. Slades good but I think gorgon is to fast.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#26 god_spawn  Moderator

Gorgon takes a healthy majority.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Gorgon.

Avatar image for earthquake_2123
Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GORGON

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Actually, can Gorgon's telepathy work on Deathstroke's mind if it works a lot faster than normal? I still think think that Gorgon wins here, but it's an important factor.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny said:

As much as I like Slade......he can't win

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Slade avoids the stare, he'd be at a huge disadvantage. It'd be putting two swordsmen of the same caliber but telling one of them to not look at the opponent. It makes it so much easier for Gorgon.

Now, if Slade showed something incredible while blinded, like for example Midnighter beating Grifter when blind, he'd win, but because he hasn't shown such caliber feats while under such disadvantages, he loses.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Slade avoids the stare, he'd be at a huge disadvantage. It'd be putting two swordsmen of the same caliber but telling one of them to not look at the opponent. It makes it so much easier for Gorgon.

Now, if Slade showed something incredible while blinded, like for example Midnighter beating Grifter when blind, he'd win, but because he hasn't shown such caliber feats while under such disadvantages, he loses.

When did this happen?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

Actually, can Gorgon's telepathy work on Deathstroke's mind if it works a lot faster than normal? I still think think that Gorgon wins here, but it's an important factor.

This is actually a really good point. Slade has stated he moves as fast as he thinks...I think Gorgon could read his mind but his TP may not give him forewarning of Slades movements (since Slade will all ready be moving as he is thinking).

Slade does have enhanced senses to be fair. He once told black canary he could fight her after she blinded him IIRC.He also was able to counter terras attacks by feeling movements in the earth as well.

All though not sure if that will help since Gorgon was able to blitz wolverine using his speed and stealth in combination (Logan said he couldn't detect gorgon).

Gorgon is still too much for Slade regardless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

This is actually a really good point. Slade has stated he moves as fast as he thinks...I think Gorgon could read his mind but his TP may not give him forewarning of Slades movements (since Slade will all ready be moving as he is thinking).

Exactly. I think if Gorgon relies on his telepathy too much at the start of the fight, Slade has an opening that he can act on. That being said, Gorgon is faster than Slade and manhandled both Wolverine and Elektra before, so if the battle goes on for much longer, Tomi would probably rely on his skill alone and get the victory.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Exactly. I think if Gorgon relies on his telepathy too much at the start of the fight, Slade has an opening that he can act on. That being said, Gorgon is faster than Slade and manhandled both Wolverine and Elektra before, so if the battle goes on for much longer, Tomi would probably rely on his skill alone and get the victory.

Yea. All though if I am not mistaken Elektra was blocking Gorgons TP when wolverine and her ambushed him, and he still won. So I don't know if he is that reliant. All though in this specific fight your right it probably wont be much help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@jashro44 said:

Yea. All though if I am not mistaken Elektra was blocking Gorgons TP when wolverine and her ambushed him, and he still won. So I don't know if he is that reliant. All though in this specific fight your right it probably wont be much help.

Elektra had a psi-block on her, but Gorgon actually destroyed it. Similar but I'm not sure it's the same as Deathstroke's situation, as the only way he's going to stop Slade's brain outpacing the TP is by killing him.

No Caption Provided

Before he took out Elektra's psi-blocks, Gorgon was doing alright against the two, but he still took some damage. Before the scan above, he got stabbed by the two IIRC, and then swung that piece of wood, which took out Elektra's psi-block. Still, the fact that he got stabbed by both of them and shrugged it off that quick, leads to the question if Deathstroke can put Tomi down in the first place.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@retconcrisis said:

When did this happen?

Actually it happened on Earth-0 in the New 52 (which has been retconned), but it's still a feat.

Sure, Midnighter didn't straight up beat him, but he was the last man standing.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gordon Freeman

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dondave

@retconcrisis said:

@dondave said:

@retconcrisis said:

When did this happen?

Actually it happened on Earth-0 in the New 52 (which has been retconned), but it's still a feat.

Sure, Midnighter didn't straight up beat him, but he was the last man standing.

I actually have that issue, I thought you meant Wildstorm versions, but thanks anyway.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorgon. Bump

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorgon

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tomi for a majority in a good fight

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great fight. But without prep and knowledge Gorgon takes solid 8/10

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorgon.

Marvel is King of the Street level'ers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eisenfauste

Slade shoots his eye's out, he then blitzes and cuts his head off.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I'd probably back Gorgon more often than not 1v1.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By Kokemabb200
Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It's pretty cool how both their swords are called "the Godkiller" now

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade shoots his eye's out, he then blitzes and cuts his head off.

Sounds like bad fan fic.