The Flying Spaghetti Monster vs Lucifer Morningstar

• 98 results
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Our Noodley Appendage destroys Morningstar.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen: Ummm... what is that... I really wanna know LOL. I also wanna know why it can take on Lucifer haha...

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Ah, yes, the obligatory mocking of FSM from the stereotypical religous Stephen King villain! Of course, this is hardly surprising, since every human being knows that there is a Flying Spaghetti Monster, and this brings constipation to many (White Castle, doodles on the back of a placemat).

Mocking the one true omnipotent FSM and putting your head in the sand won't help at all, Pope Francis. Your creationism is irrational and unscientific, also. But, of course, this is not the issue this forum deserves, but an issue FOR SUPERMAN!!!"

*fixed. You're welcome.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By transcendence

@speedster101 said:

@frozen: Ummm... what is that... I really wanna know LOL. I also wanna know why it can take on Lucifer haha...

It's the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster representing Pastafarianism. It's basically something Atheists invented to bash/mock religion. His most popular saying is "Noodly appendage".

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transcendence: Oh... That seems like a dick move LOL.

Anyways... does he have feats?

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course! He is known for creating all life and creation, and he is also omnipresent.

No Caption Provided

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: "Incredibly, this ancient religion was not well-known until its rediscovery in 2005 by graduate student Bobby Henderson. He shall live on forever in the afterlife next to the Beer Volcano. Due to this incredible rebirth, Flying Spaghetti Monsterism is now one of the world's most edible and fastest-growing religions.

As previously noted, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is composed of two separate and distinct parts (three, if it happens to be covered in Parmesan cheese):

The Major Pastaer

The Flying: This part of the Flying Spaghetti Monster gives it flight, allowing it to span infinite distances in infinitesimal spans of time. This part is irreducibly complex, hyper-real (see Weird Calculus), and cannot be broken down into components. Doing so – if it were even possible, and it isn't – would incur the wrath of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It is proven by this series of math-like squiggles:

\frac {tomato^2\ meat^{spice}}{dead cows^{An}apple} +\left[\frac{\gamma}{garlicky}+ \frac{\delta}{z-cook \, till \, done} + \frac{\epsilon}{dope-herbs} \right]\frac {dw}{dz} - \frac {\alpha \beta z -monster} {then eat\left(with-power\right)\left(z-d\right)} w

The original formula revealed to Pastafarian scholars did not include the butter and toast element, which is necessary to relate kittens to antigravity. The Flying Spaghetti Monster inspired this revision one day when He skipped breakfast.

The Spaghetti Monster: This is commonly recognized as the "body" of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and, unlike its other major counterpart, is composed of several smaller sections. These are called the Minor Pastaer.

The Minor Pastaer

The Meatera: It is a symbol of strength and fortitude. This is the source of the Flying Spaghetti Monster's power.

The Spaghettien: Proceeds from the Meatera. Also known as the "Noodly Appendage," this allows for the Flying Spaghetti Monster to extend its grasp across the reaches of the universe, affecting everything and anything.

The Saucon: Issues forth from the Meatara and the Spaghettien. This is the veil of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Through this, it is unseen and intangible, but allows it to affect anything and everything at will. There is a great deal more documentation on this phenomenon, but I wish to keep this section from being too lengthy."

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Speedster101
transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By thelocust619

@speedster101: He's not quite omnipotent by the definition, but close enough. He is omnipresent, intangible, invisible, and able to touch and thusly effect anything with his Noodly Appendage. His meatballs are the source of his power, so I guess maybe he's like some kind of 9999999999999th dimentional being that is intertwined with two omnipotent balls. Also he can do everything I just said with raw will....so I guess yea. It's omnipotent. Mybad.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101 said:

Of course! He is known for creating all life and creation, and he is also omnipresent.

No Caption Provided

People are so ignorant. There's evidence everywhere that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is real and he created the universe. For example, the current scientific theory called String Theory basically says that everything in the universe is made up of strings... or should I say... spaghetti! This alone is enough evidence to show the truth and glory of FSM.

I'm not sure why so many reject him. Maybe they had some bad experience as a child and are now angry with the FSM. Maybe they are just afraid to let their hearts open and have a true personal relationship with him. You cant see or feel him if you dont let him into your heart, but he's there and he loves you.

No Caption Provided

As you can see, the universe is literally one giant bowl of spaghetti.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transcendence said:

@speedster101 said:

No Caption Provided

People are so ignorant. There's evidence everywhere that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is real and he created the universe. For example, the current scientific theory called String Theory basically says that everything in the universe is made up of strings... or should I say... spaghetti! This alone is enough evidence to show the truth and glory of FSM.

I'm not sure why so many reject him. Maybe they had some bad experience as a child and are now angry with the FSM. Maybe they are just afraid to let their hearts open and have a true personal relationship with him. You cant see or feel him if you dont let him into your heart, but he's there and he loves you.

No Caption Provided

Batgod is the one to blame. He has stolen all of the followers and supporters of the FSM, leaving them forsaken of FSM's noodly appendage.

Come my brother, we must spread the word again. We must bestow the noodly appendage upon all these blasphemers and bring them back to the right way!

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@transcendence said:

@speedster101 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Batgod is the one to blame. He has stolen all of the followers and supporters of the FSM, leaving them forsaken of FSM's noodly appendage.

Come my brother, we must spread the word again. We must bestow the noodly appendage upon all these blasphemers and bring them back to the right way!

Agreed, my brother. This is a call to arms! Batgod, Spider-God, the Thanos Pimp Hand, the Ogrelord, and all other blasphemy is nothing compared to the true being pulling the spaghetti strings in all of time, space, and whatever may lie beyond!

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuckin shit thisis the kind of thing that makes me hate athiest because a lot of them are nice but then there's this fucktard he thinks it's just funny. Don't make mock people's beliefs you waste of air

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush: and you're a fat nerd that stares at a computer screen all day

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: The FSM is a blatant attempt by atheists to mock God. Anyone who takes God seriously shouldn't appreciate it.

Of course, God will have the last laugh, since those atheists who mock God will have to answer for such a sin.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is an ascended joke, it's not trying to offend anybody.

On the other hand, something like The Invisible Pink Unicorn is mocking religion.

There's a clear difference.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush: and you're a fat nerd that stares at a computer screen all day

I wish

Also, I'm skinny and have very fast metabolism so I can basically eat as much as I want and not get fat (so far in my life at least)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Huehuehue I made a funny thread huehuehue :)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuckin shit thisis the kind of thing that makes me hate athiest because a lot of them are nice but then there's this fucktard he thinks it's just funny. Don't make mock people's beliefs you waste of air

Loading Video...

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOLOL JESUS FREAKS ARE HILARIOUS

SPAGHETTI KING GOD SOLOS JESUS AND ALL HIS DISCIPLES

EXCEPT

FOR

SATAN

HAIL SATAN 666

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus comes in and solo's both.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not understand this thread. I've been meaning to know who is TFSM, oh my.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Luci

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#81  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@algorhythm511: Who's that supposed to be? That's just a European Man facepalming.

I have the historically accurate Jesus on my side.

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#82 frozen  Moderator

What do you mean? I've contemplated converting to Pastafarianism; and there are many who believe in The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Just as people have a special connection to Jesus, many others have a special connection to The Flying Spaghetti Monster for he loves us all.

You should consider it a legitimate religion, because as you see below, people are allowed to wear their FSM religious hats for official identity photos.

No Caption Provided

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TFSM always brings a smile to my face.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If all the Spaghetti monster did was make a universe, Lucifer wins handily.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer has pasta with salad

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

Blasphemer, the Bat-God shall strike you down with his mighty prep time and infinite utility belt plot devices.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TFSM

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By transcendence

Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot be beaten.

Accept it.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is Primal-Monitor level he stomps

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Huehuehue I made a funny thread huehuehue :)

I thought Frozen made this thread.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is Primal-Monitor level he stomps

No, he is far beyond that. He is beyond the beyond. He is even beyond the Beyonder.

the_hard_truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@jeansummers said:

What do you mean? I've contemplated converting to Pastafarianism; and there are many who believe in The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Just as people have a special connection to Jesus, many others have a special connection to The Flying Spaghetti Monster for he loves us all.

You should consider it a legitimate religion, because as you see below, people are allowed to wear their FSM religious hats for official identity photos.

No Caption Provided

So at jeansummers, its illegal to mock people's beliefs or something? I don't see Christians complaining as much whenever Batman or Superman gets mocked or lampooned in much of modern culture?

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#94  Edited By SpinnerComix
Star_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hail Spaghetti

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By thelocust619

@jeansummers: Both you and the other guy Johnny seem to have a difficult time not insulting people over all your butthurt.

Don't worry about other people. If you think your invisible man is real, then his relationship with another person is THEIR business, not yours. GTFO of other people's business. You worry about you and just stay on topic.

The topic being how FSM wins with it's amazing noodly appendage.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FSM is unbeatable!

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Well, it's typical of humans to mock God. Those who claim to follow the FSM or whatever are just rebelling against the true Creator. They will find out, sadly, that God is real and that they are accountable for their sins. This will happen at Judgement Day.

There is plenty of evidence for the God of the Bible. There is zero evidence for atheism or the FSM. You can mock God all you wish, but in the end, you will just find yourself at the Judgement Throne. I guess that's what you want, huh?

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers