The Flash vs Sentry, Thor, and Gladiator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By jackofspades

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

The team doesn't seem to have any method to resist the speed steal, no speed feats that would let them defend against an IMP blitz, and no durability feats that imply they could shrug off said IMP blitz.

NO SPEED LOL

Not only has Thor been blitzed in similar fashion by Spider-Man, Mongoose, and even Amadeus Cho, (Literally, the Cho panel looks almost identical), your scan isn't even canon.

No Caption Provided

So much speed! Obviously non-enhanced teenagers can avoid Flash's blitzes, just like Non-Canon Sentry can!

whats your point this pics looks like the other also,with your logic flash is slow

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By jackofspades

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

and he still is human

Sentry is just as human as Flash is. They both are humans who have additional powers thanks to a freak chemical accident. Why does that have any relevance here? Flash has beaten plenty of people who aren't human, as well as plenty that are. The mere fact of being of human origin has no bearing on who would win in this particular battle.

if i put a gun to flash head and shoot he dies cant say the same thing about sentry

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By Wardemon32

Who would you put all three of them agianst him while Flash is in character? Flash isn't going to win probably. He doesn't really speed steal or IMP I think. And you don't see him dragging people into the Speed Force much(which he can do at any time)

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Dredeuced

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@god_spawn said:

Lady Liberty solos.

please tell me why this is not lock

Well, he just agreed with Lady Liberty, who said, earlier in this thread, that Flash would win by arguing that Flash would use all of his best powers.

I disagree because Flash doesn't usually go straight to his biggest guns in character, but it's not a factually incorrect argument, as if Wally was fighting to his best he'd probably win.

only on this site flash is a god but get his butt kick by this guy

Irrelevant scan. Plenty of superheroes have low showings. A Villain with a strong powerset, a lot of prep, and 100% knowledge of Flash's capabilities trapping him and THEN GETTING BEAT ANYHOW isn't a reason to disparage him. Want me to post scans of him soloing Amazo or Mongul? Or outdoing the entirety of DC Earth in a fight against the Anti Monitor(though he still lost cuz Anti-Monitor is too powerful)?

Even in comics, Flash is pretty damn powerful. That's WHY people on this forum and in this thread -- many of which are vets -- are saying he's so powerful. He's not a god, just an avatar of a power that is beyond gods.

and he still is human

Other humans include: Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards, Billy Batson, The Sentry, The Hulk, Zoom, Doctor Strange, Molecule Man

I can do this for like another fifty overpowered "humans" if you want me to, just say the word.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By jackofspades

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@god_spawn said:

Lady Liberty solos.

please tell me why this is not lock

Well, he just agreed with Lady Liberty, who said, earlier in this thread, that Flash would win by arguing that Flash would use all of his best powers.

I disagree because Flash doesn't usually go straight to his biggest guns in character, but it's not a factually incorrect argument, as if Wally was fighting to his best he'd probably win.

only on this site flash is a god but get his butt kick by this guy

Irrelevant scan. Plenty of superheroes have low showings. A Villain with a strong powerset, a lot of prep, and 100% knowledge of Flash's capabilities trapping him and THEN GETTING BEAT ANYHOW isn't a reason to disparage him. Want me to post scans of him soloing Amazo or Mongul? Or outdoing the entirety of DC Earth in a fight against the Anti Monitor(though he still lost cuz Anti-Monitor is too powerful)?

Even in comics, Flash is pretty damn powerful. That's WHY people on this forum and in this thread -- many of which are vets -- are saying he's so powerful. He's not a god, just an avatar of a power that is beyond gods.

and he still is human

Other humans include: Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards, Billy Batson, The Sentry, The Hulk, Zoom, Doctor Strange, Molecule Man

I can do this for like another fifty overpowered "humans" if you want me to, just say the word.

you seem to not get the point flash can be hurt easy because his skin is human

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Dredeuced

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

and he still is human

Sentry is just as human as Flash is. They both are humans who have additional powers thanks to a freak chemical accident. Why does that have any relevance here? Flash has beaten plenty of people who aren't human, as well as plenty that are. The mere fact of being of human origin has no bearing on who would win in this particular battle.

if i put a gun to flash head and shoot he dies cant say the same thing about sentry

No he doesn't. Flash could move out of the way before the bullet left the muzzle. You're talking way, way waaaay out of your ass here.

@jackofspades said:

No it isn't. He's directly protected by the speed force. Why do you think he gets hit by Darkseid, Zoom, and a billion other heavy hitters without dying?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/discuss-and-debunk-a-feat-with-a-viner/721916/#621

Go read this, check F for Flash for the relevant pages as several Battle Forums vets disprove this idea of yours that Flash is a frail human who can easily be hurt despite getting hit by planet busters and living.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By jackofspades

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

and he still is human

No he doesn't. Flash could move out of the way before the bullet left the muzzle. You're talking way, way waaaay out of your ass here.

@jackofspades said:

No it isn't. He's directly protected by the speed force. Why do you think he gets hit by Darkseid, Zoom, and a billion other heavy hitters without dying?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/discuss-and-debunk-a-feat-with-a-viner/721916/#621

Go read this, check F for Flash for the relevant pages as several Battle Forums vets disprove this idea of yours that Flash is a frail human who can easily be hurt despite getting hit by planet busters and living.

well he dont look protected here

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Dredeuced

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

and he still is human

@jackofspades said:

Sigh, this is literally the second time today you've posted a scan of Cheetah beating up on Wally WHILE AMPED BY ZOOM.

She even mentions his name (Hunter, as in Hunter Zolomon) right there in the panel. So yeah, someone being given absurd, super powerful time manipulation powers that let her hit as hard as Superman (as per Wonder Woman) and go as fast or faster than Wally can hurt him.

Could you please stop freaking repeating this anti flash garbage? It's sickening.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Esquire

@jackofspades said:

whats your point this pics looks like the other

My point is that while Sentry, (although a non-canon one), was able to rapidly punch Thor, that doesn't actually prove that he has superspeed. I posted a scan of Amadeus Cho doing the exact same thing, a character without any superspeed. So if a character without superspeed can do it, then it's not a feat that requires superspeed in order to do. It does't prove that Sentry doesn't have superspeed, it simply doesn't prove that he does have it.

also,with your logic flash is slow

That's actually an incorrect line of reasoning. The fact that Flash can blitz characters who have no superspeed doesn't mean that he's slow. All it means is that he can blitz characters who don't have superspeed. The ability to blitz slow characters doesn't preclude the ability to blitz fast characters, as your line of reasoning implies. If you wanted to prove that Sentry has speed to compete with Wally's, you would have to post a feat that actually requires superspeed in order to do. A feat like one of these, perhaps:

That's actually not true, either. This is starting to become a bad habit. Flash can actually vibrate a bullet through himself without being harmed, even after it touches his skin:

No Caption Provided

In conclusion, every single one of your points in mistaken, and you've missed the point of what I and others have already posted. Wally is far, far better than you've given him credit for.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By jackofspades

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

and he still is human

@jackofspades said:

Sigh, this is literally the second time today you've posted a scan of Cheetah beating up on Wally WHILE AMPED BY ZOOM.

She even mentions his name (Hunter, as in Hunter Zolomon) right there in the panel. So yeah, someone being given absurd, super powerful time manipulation powers that let her hit as hard as Superman (as per Wonder Woman) and go as fast or faster than Wally can hurt him.

Could you please stop freaking repeating this anti flash garbage? It's sickening.

he get busted up by rocks come on man are you that much of a fan-boy

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Dredeuced

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

and he still is human

@jackofspades said:

What? He got busted up by Cheetah clawing him. You can clearly see his costume isn't even damage in the second panel, but then in the third, after she swipes him, it's in shreds. You can't even analyze your own scans. Good lord dude, cut it out.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By jackofspades

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

My point is that while Sentry, (although a non-canon one), was able to rapidly punch Thor, that doesn't actually prove that he has superspeed. I posted a scan of Amadeus Cho doing the exact same thing, a character without any superspeed. So if a character without superspeed can do it, then it's not a feat that requires superspeed in order to do. It does't prove that Sentry doesn't have superspeed, it simply doesn't prove that he does have it.

That's actually an incorrect line of reasoning. The fact that Flash can blitz characters who have no superspeed doesn't mean that he's slow. All it means is that he can blitz characters who don't have superspeed. The ability to blitz slow characters doesn't preclude the ability to blitz fast characters, as your line of reasoning implies. If you wanted to prove that Sentry has speed to compete with Wally's, you would have to post a feat that actually requires superspeed in order to do. A feat like one of these, perhaps:

That's actually not true, either. This is starting to become a bad habit. Flash can actually vibrate a bullet through himself without being harmed, even after it touches his skin:

No Caption Provided

In conclusion, every single one of your points in mistaken, and you've missed the point of what I and others have already posted. Wally is far, far better than you've given him credit for.

no what you posted was how the guy who drew that comic wanted it to look like thats all

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dredeuced said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@Dredeuced: no it was Sentry in the last panels of New Avengers issue where he defeated Molecule Man. Sentry stated himself that he finally understands how his power operates using matter-manipulation and he did make a demonstration. so yes, Sentry can use matter manipulation. and he reformed himself as Sentry when he was blown by Morgan Le Fay.

Again, Black Eyed Sentry = Void. Do you think normal sentry would rip her freaking head off?

That was all void, the entire Osborn's Avengers arc was Void in every significant fight. That's why, at the end of siege, you see everyone fighting against Void.

I agree that Wally has no way to kill the seemingly unkillable Void version of Sentry, but stable, normal Sentry is a pretty easy KO for Wally.

okey okey black eyed Sentry is Void, but the one speaking the last panels of fight against Molecule Man is Sentry, also the one that fought Morgan Le Fay and came back to life is Sentry go check the scans if you want it's Sentry.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By jackofspades

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

and he still is human

@jackofspades said:

What? He got busted up by Cheetah clawing him. You can clearly see his costume isn't even damage in the second panel, but then in the third, after she swipes him, it's in shreds. You can't even analyze your own scans. Good lord dude, cut it out.

he fell on rocks i know you can see that

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Dredeuced

@jackofspades said:

No Caption Provided

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

no what you posted was how the guy who drew that comic wanted it to look like thats all

Yeah, it turns out, when writers write that someone has the power to do something, the artist does their job and makes pictures that correspond to those superpowers! Like phasing through bullets! A power that every version of Flash has done dozens, if not hundreds, of times!

@Dredeuced said:

@Dredeuced: no it was Sentry in the last panels of New Avengers issue where he defeated Molecule Man. Sentry stated himself that he finally understands how his power operates using matter-manipulation and he did make a demonstration. so yes, Sentry can use matter manipulation. and he reformed himself as Sentry when he was blown by Morgan Le Fay.

Again, Black Eyed Sentry = Void. Do you think normal sentry would rip her freaking head off?

That was all void, the entire Osborn's Avengers arc was Void in every significant fight. That's why, at the end of siege, you see everyone fighting against Void.

I agree that Wally has no way to kill the seemingly unkillable Void version of Sentry, but stable, normal Sentry is a pretty easy KO for Wally.

okey okey black eyed Sentry is Void, but the one speaking the last panels of fight against Molecule Man is Sentry, also the one that fought Morgan Le Fay and came back to life is Sentry go check the scans if you want it's Sentry.

Nope, black eyes both times:

Like I said, the entire evil osborne avengers run was Void everytime he did something that wasn't, like, dealing with a street leveller. Stable Sentry gets KO'd by brute force plenty of times. There's a biiiig difference.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Esquire

@jackofspades said:

...That's exactly the same thing you posted. If you accept hitting Thor so fast it leaves afterimages is a valid speedfeat, why don't you accept it for Amadeus, too? And as I've already said, Spider-Man and Mongoose have done the same thing. Mongoose has done it twice, actually. Wolverine has done it. And even if punching Thor rapidly did prove that Sentry has superspeed, (which he does, incidentally), it doesn't come even close to any of the Flash speed feats I've posted. (And there are a lot more where those came from, too.) And to top it all off, it's not canon. So there was really no point, whatsoever, to posting it.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Dredeuced

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

and he still is human

@jackofspades said:

You're seriously trolling me. I'm done with this. I'm glad you hate Flash enough to make yourself look like an idiot, but it's grown old.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By jackofspades

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Dredeuced said:

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

and he still is human

@jackofspades said:

You're seriously trolling me. I'm done with this. I'm glad you hate Flash enough to make yourself look like an idiot, but it's grown old.

HURTHURT BY ICE

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Dredeuced

Stop responding to me please.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Esquire

@jackofspades: He wasn't even hurt in the first scan. "Oof" is not a sound of pain in comic books. And the second scan is New-52 Barry, not Wally, and any of the combatants here could be hurt by New-52 Captain Cold, anyway. There's really no reason for you to continue trying to discredit Flashes. I can post high-end feats if you want, but you aren't even lowballing effectively enough to warrant it.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By jackofspades

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades: He wasn't even hurt in the first scan. "Oof" is not a sound of pain in comic books. And the second scan is New-52 Barry, not Wally, and any of the combatants here could be hurt by New-52 Captain Cold, anyway. There's really no reason for you to continue trying to discredit Flashes. I can post high-end feats if you want, but you aren't even lowballing effectively enough to warrant it.

the ice went in his shoulder that's pain

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By lady_liberty

@jackofspades: Come on now. Do you have an actual argument for how Sentry, Thor, and Gladiator would win or are you just going to keep on posting this nonsense?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Esquire

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

I'm curious. Do you actually read my posts? Because I didn't say that Barry wasn't hurt by Captain Cold. What I did say is that it's a different Flash in a different universe, which makes it irrelevant. Did you skip over that part? I bolded it in my quote so you can find it more easily, since 5 sentences is a lot to read. :)

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By jackofspades

@Lady_Liberty said:

@jackofspades: Come on now. Do you have an actual argument for how Sentry, Thor, and Gladiator would win or are you just going to keep on posting this nonsense?

are you for real please tell me how flash would beat 3 planet busters,and keep the nonsense down to a low

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By jackofspades

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

I'm curious. Do you actually read my posts? Because I didn't say that Barry wasn't hurt by Captain Cold. What I did say is that it's a different Flash in a different universe, which makes it irrelevant. Did you skip over that part? I bolded it in my quote so you can find it more easily, since 5 sentences is a lot to read. :)

and can you read they are all still human

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Esquire

@jackofspades said:

and can you read

Yes, I can! That's why I actually respond to everything you say, and why I do it using logic, clarity, and canon feats. As opposed to posting irrelevant scans which are usually out of context and occasionally not even canon.

they are all still human

It's been over an hour since I rebutted the relevance of this statement, so I can understand you forgetting about it by now. I'll just repost what I said, so you can refresh on it. Here you go! :D

@Esquire said:

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By jackofspades

@Esquire: and since you forgot what i said here you got again you seem to not get the point flash can be hurt easy because his skin is human thats why i posted scans of flash getting hurt with his human skin

War07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By War07

The flash wins he wins he will make them statues like he did to inertia

No Caption Provided
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Dredeuced

@War07 said:

No Caption Provided

The flash wins he wins he will make them statues like he did to inertia

While Wally could do that if he were bloodlusted, there's no way he'd do this to any of these guys in character. He only did it to Inertia because he killed Bart Allen, and only did it to Amazo because he knew if he didn't, the rest of the JL would die and because he was just a robot. Wally has to be absolutely desperate to turn someone into a statue.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Esquire

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire: and since you forgot what i said here you got again you seem to not get the point flash can be hurt easy because his skin is human thats why i posted scans of flash getting hurt with his human skin

The Speed Force amps his durability. Just because it's the first thing I have on hand, here's Kid Flash using his Speed-Force durability to tank hits from Steppendorf, Darkseid's uncle.

Although it isn't specifically Wally, it's a beginning to show that your argument isn't based around accurate facts.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#181  Edited By Floopay

Gladiator has on panel proof of nano-second reaction time, and is also a planetoid buster.

Thor has taken on a lot of people with extreme amounts of speed. And though everyone tries to tell me that nobody ever uses their speed against Thor, I find it hard to believe. I can't say that Silver Surfer (3 times), Beta Ray Bill, Nova, Sentry, Wonder Man, Iron Man, and the list goes on, all chose not to use their super speed against Thor, I find that completely ridiculous.

Sentry has been disintegrated multiple times and fully regenerated, snapped Terrax's axe, etc. etc.

Over and above this Sentry and Thor both have huge AoE attacks, and Gladiator is pretty dang fast himself.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

War07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By War07
No Caption Provided

The flash wins he will make them statues like he did to inertia

While Wally could do that if he were bloodlusted, there's no way he'd do this to any of these guys in character. He only did it to Inertia because he killed Bart Allen, and only did it to Amazo because he knew if he didn't, the rest of the JL would die and because he was just a robot. Wally has to be absolutely desperate to turn someone into a statue.

@Dredeuced: He is fight against three superman level heroes ofcourse he have to take desperate attempts like turning them into statues to stop them!!

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By jackofspades

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

The Speed Force amps his durability. Just because it's the first thing I have on hand, here's Kid Flash using his Speed-Force durability to tank hits from Steppendorf, Darkseid's uncle.

Although it isn't specifically Wally, it's a beginning to show that your argument isn't based around accurate facts.

oh now its ok to show a different flash now boy oh boy some people will use the facts and way they can even if its WRONG

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Esquire

@jackofspades said:

oh now its ok to show a different flash now boy oh boy some people will use the facts and way they can even if its WRONG

The differences in our doing so are myriad. First, and probably most important, I actually admitted that it wasn't the same Flash. I'm not sure if you were being deliberately deceptive or simply didn't know what was going on in the scans you've posted, but you haven't stated that it's not Wally until others have called you out on it. Second, it's in the same universe, unlike what you've been posting, and the Speed Force has proven to work in the same fashion for all of the Flashes. So it's still an indication of Wally's increased durability. But since you're so entusiastic, I've tracked down a few scans of Wally demonstrating superhuman durability.

Let's start with Wally surviving running through a Black Hole:

For good measure, here he is doing it again:

And you're trying to tell me he only has normal human durability? How about him tanking an attack from Titus, who was beating up Superman in the same issue?

Your claims are laughable. You haven't posted anything to indicate that Wally has human durability. You've posted his fight with a Zoom-amped Cheetah, and you've posted a scan of him not getting hurt by Dr Alchemy, and you've posted a scan of New-52 Barry not getting hurt by Superman, and you've posted a scan of New-52 Barry vs Captain Cold. Do you really think you've proven anything whatsoever? You're not even lowballing effectively. At least you could try to find an actual low showing for Wally, which you really haven't done.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By jackofspades

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

The differences in our doing so are myriad. First, and probably most important, I actually admitted that it wasn't the same Flash. I'm not sure if you were being deliberately deceptive or simply didn't know what was going on in the scans you've posted, but you haven't stated that it's not Wally until others have called you out on it. Second, it's in the same universe, unlike what you've been posting, and the Speed Force has proven to work in the same fashion for all of the Flashes. So it's still an indication of Wally's increased durability. But since you're so entusiastic, I've tracked down a few scans of Wally demonstrating superhuman durability.

Let's start with Wally surviving running through a Black Hole:

For good measure, here he is doing it again:

And you're trying to tell me he only has normal human durability? How about him tanking an attack from Titus, who was beating up Superman in the same issue?

Your claims are laughable. You haven't posted anything to indicate that Wally has human durability. You've posted his fight with a Zoom-amped Cheetah, and you've posted a scan of him not getting hurt by Dr Alchemy, and you've posted a scan of New-52 Barry not getting hurt by Superman, and you've posted a scan of New-52 Barry vs Captain Cold. Do you really think you've proven anything whatsoever? You're not even lowballing effectively. At least you could try to find an actual low showing for Wally, which you really haven't done.

you call that durability i call that pis

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By lady_liberty

@jackofspades: You are not countering his argument, you are just denying basic aspects about the character.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By jackofspades

@Lady_Liberty said:

@jackofspades: You are not countering his argument, you are just denying basic aspects about the character.

and you have not answer mine,how is flash going to beat 3 planet busters

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By lady_liberty

@jackofspades: Speed steal or IMP blitz.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By spiderbuck1

Team.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By jackofspades

@Lady_Liberty said:

against at least two guys with their own speed,flash would be going against 3 superman

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By lady_liberty

@jackofspades: I think we've been over this.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Lady_Liberty said:

He's not going to speed steal Sentry due to matter manipulation.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By jackofspades

@spiderbuck said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

He's not going to speed steal Sentry due to matter manipulation.

i told them that over and over but they wont listen flash gets stomp hard

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By jackofspades

@Lady_Liberty said:

@jackofspades: I think we've been over this.

yes we have and flash gets stomp hard here

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By lady_liberty

@spiderbuck: I'm not convinced Sentry could defend against the speed steal. However even if he could he would still fall to an IMP blitz.

@jackofspades: Saying it over and over doesn't counter the scans that have been provided, doesn't counter the logic that has been provided or alter the facts of the battle in any way.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I see this has become a bit of a troll thread.........sad. I was to busy to hunt them today/yesterday......meh, later maybe.

Flash stomps

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Lady_Liberty said:

@spiderbuck: I'm not convinced Sentry could defend against the speed steal. However even if he could he would still fall to an IMP blitz.

@jackofspades: Saying it over and over doesn't counter the scans that have been provided, doesn't counter the logic that has been provided or alter the facts of the battle in any way.

I'm not convinced that Flash could steal a matter manipulator's speed. See, it works both ways. In the same vein, I would like to see Flash use speed steal on a God before I am convinced it would work on the likes of Thor. I also think Sentry would be able to tank IMPs, as he's tanked planet busting blows in the past against WWH.

Fight goes something like this... being the fastest of the three, Sentry engages. Flash attempts speed steal, and Sentry rearranges his molecules and is back to normal. As Sentry and Flash mix it up, Thor turns Flash into FrogFlash. Gladiator steps on him. The end.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By jackofspades

@Lady_Liberty said:

what flash going to do against this

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By jackofspades

@spiderbuck said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

I'm not convinced that Flash could steal a matter manipulator's speed. See, it works both ways. In the same vein, I would like to see Flash use speed steal on a God before I am convinced it would work on the likes of Thor. I also think Sentry would be able to tank IMPs, as he's tanked planet busting blows in the past against WWH.

Fight goes something like this... being the fastest of the three, Sentry engages. Flash attempts speed steal, and Sentry rearranges his molecules and is back to normal. As Sentry and Flash mix it up, Thor turns Flash into FrogFlash. Gladiator steps on him. The end.

just how it would go too,well said

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By lady_liberty

@jackofspades: Blitz, and speed steal.

@spiderbuck said:

Yet none of this is evidence for Sentry's supposed immunity to the speed steal. I'm not saying he couldn't counter it, I'm saying you haven't provided any evidence to support that.

Secondly none of WWH's blows were planet busters against Sentry.

Lastly, being the faster of the FOUR, Flash IMP blitz's them before they can form a thought ;-)