Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• All Members
  • At their strongest (Union Mode Asta, Food Magic Charmy, etc.)
  • Energies Equalized (Example: Magic = Chakra)
  • Zora receives 30 minutes of Prep
  • Opponents are at their Peaks
  • Healed Each Round
  • Win by KO or Death
  • How Far Can the Black Bulls Go and Why?

The Gauntlet:

Round 1: The Seven Deadly Sins:

No Caption Provided

Round 2: The Yonko:

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Spriggan 12 (including Zeref):

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Team Yusuke:

No Caption Provided

Round 5: S-Class Heroes (including Blast):

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Fire Force Team 8 All Members with Benimaru and Captain Burns:

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Team 7 (including Kakashi):

No Caption Provided

Round 8: The Four Heavenly Kings (Post-Enbu):

No Caption Provided

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 or 8, probably 8. The BB are pretty ridiculous at this point in terms of abilities

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still can't believe how blatantly they ripped if hisagi's bankai for magna's new ability

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By maestromage

I kinda feel like talking about how dumb the Black Bulls are right now so let's break it down further.

Vanessa paired with Charmy makes the Black Bulls unkillable as her magic manipulates fate to prevent allies from being harmed, and Charmy can endlessly create food that restores her magic, this is a strategy they did the last time they fought together. Zora has trap magic that he can set up that can be used to reflect attacks at 2x power, even attacks from opponents much more powerful than himself, hence his prep time. These traps are also invisible but he makes them visible to his allies, and Finral can teleport people and attacks all over the battlefield. So already even harming them is difficult. Then we get to the big boys. Yami has dimension slash and death thrust, attacks that bypass conventional durability due to cutting through space and should be capable of killing most here, and can use black moon to negate all spells (so all abilities here) that enter a close range. Nacht has multiple abilities that can paralyse opponents, can create an intangible space that negates sensory abilities and is just generally versatile, Magna can yoink half of your power and give it to himself, Nero can seal anything (even damage) and Asta can negate basically any ability you can think of. On top of that, Gauche can clone his allies a dozen or so times, so he can just make several of the more annoying characters for you to fight at once.

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with this setup

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kade17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at round 1 or 2 or 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could possibly stop at 5 due to Blast being able to bfr them all and to tats who woud crush them like ants, else at 6 and above they get stomped. Round 8 solos the guantlet and their verses combined.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay round 8 aside, who in this gauntlet can deal with Fate Manipulation? If no one, they reach round 8 without taking a single hit

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside of Yami's dumb hax, not a single BB is scratching Tatsumaki.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 5, magna yoinks Saitama and welps

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2 or 3.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: Saitama isn't an s class hero

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: So your saying as a team they could beat powerhouses like Thor, Beerus, Darkseid, etc( given equal stats)?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Morningstar999

Die at 6. Horribly at that.

WhiteMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 5 or 6 definitely dies at 7

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwillis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, if Black Clover is based on everyone having magic (except for Asta), why wouldn’t Meliodas just use full counter as much as possible while receiving support from his team? Peak Escanor, so I’m assuming we are fighting at noon. Not saying Black Bulls wouldn’t win, but I don’t think round 1 is as easy as everyone thinks.

cypis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cypis

@jwillis12: Meliodas barely surpasses Relativistic speeds (including all of SDS), meanwhile BB members are easily around FTL and faster. Not only that, they have Vanessa's fate manip that makes attacks thrown at BB misses completely. Asta already beats Escanor at his strongest statwise. And Yami's dimension slash would solo all of them.

cypis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6, as I believe Arthur solos them outside of hax.

jwillis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cypis: I agree with what you said except for the last part about Yami. Unless BB take out Meliodas first or dimension slash got much faster (I recall dimension slash was a pretty slow attack), how can one magical attack solo SDS when Meliodas has full counter? Are there limitations to what magic can be countered?

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 1, merlin and Mel render their magic abilities useless and none have physicals on par with the sins the gap is pretty huge in that department as well as speed, gauntlet is also out of order

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwillis12: Dimension slash got faster as he can casually use it, not to mention he has dimension slash equinox (which is a mana zone dimension slash). Mel hasn't full countered something on that lvl so i'm gonna say no

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31: Not one of the biggest wankers on CV, Asta solos

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cypis: Not even close lmao, his planet lvl feat was aoe not to mention the bbs have fire resistance and fate manip. Although Asta could solo due to the speed gap and country lvl demon slayer

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: lol didn’t know I had this many fans, Again Asta gets blitzed and oneshotted by any of the sins

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31: Not fans ur just well known for wanking verses. Asta blitzes

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They honestly lose every round if speed was equal. Without speed equal its a toss up most rounds.

Round 1: ban rips their hearts out or gowther changes their memories, absolute cancel, full counter. The only reason why the sins dont absolutely stomp is cuz of speed. Not to mention if this prime ban which is post purgatory ban b4 givijg away his immortality, they have no way to put him down and he would slowly drain their stats.

Round 2: they probably can always defeat the yonkos with dimension slash and magnas new hax. Since i dont remember any 1 hit hax the yonko have i think they would lose most of the time.

Round 3: time stop, and other hax

Every round after this i would say wins, i havent read some of the mangas here so i could be wrong.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't make it past r1

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: Not really I just expose all the Bias, hypocrisy and disgusting downplay I keep seeing on these battle forums, it pains me to constantly see mismatch threads and I can provide feats and scaling for all my claims, no one has proven me wrong yet

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31: U sound like an elitist who thinks they're more knowledge and that ur always right, ps ur not

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@theonly1: Can't Asta use his Demon Destroyer sword to remove Ban's immortality? If not the have some incapacitation options like Nacht can seal him in a pocket dimension or Finral can BFR him.

Also the Spriggans will probably be blitzed before they can do anything and the Bulls can't be harmed until Vanessa runs out of mana. Also Yami has Black Moon which blocks AoE magic so it should stop any timestop.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Black Bulls absolutely destroy the Sins especially under these rules.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1: Yes bc Vanessa isn't gonna activate her cat and they're just gonna stand there thee entire time 😂. Ur comment doesn't even make sense considering u said the bbs are faster 🤦🏽‍♂️. Asta can solo, but incase he can't he literally has a whole team that's haxed to the max. Yes Ban gets stronger, but then he loses the thing that gives him a slight advantage before Asta negs it. The sins aren't that strong, same thing happens in speed equal. They defeat the s class hero's and team 8

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: bans immortslity isnt to do with magic or he would die when he runs out of maguc but he doesnt. Merlins bfr is better than finrals since she just clicks her fingers and your gone.

Nacht is a good shout tho. He has some useful demons. However nachts seals probably wont work on meliodas since every seal meliodas has been put in he destroys (not saying meliodas cant be sealed) i just think meliodas (and therefore anyone who is a similar level) might be above nachts seals.

But heart steal is always an option.

Timestop wouldnt work mid fight with yami but at the beginning of the fight b4 yami has activated any magic it would work. Also august cancels magic so timestop could actually work if august just cancels yamis magic. Asta is probably the hardest member to beat in this matchup. This match i would say is close but i would give it to spriggan. Speed however is apparently a big problem, i havent read fairytail since it finished so i couldnt say how their speed comoares to black clover, i just remember the characters hax.

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: first of all the cat has to touch the person to be effective. So if everyones heart is ripped out at the same time what happens it cant save everyone (also vanessa would be dead so the cat wouldnt function) Second have you ever heard of absolute cancel.

How does asta solo, ban literally rips his heart out with a flick of the wrist. And steals everyone elses stats. Does bc even have mind hax resistance. Since the only person that could withstand elf possession was yuno because a unborn child possessed him.

Wat stops meliodas full countering every attack, imagine dimension slash getting sent back twice as powerful. or vaporising the whole landscape.

I never said bb were faster than the sins and im not even gonna say vice versa cuz i honestly dont know but a lot of people argue that bb are faster so im just giving them a scenario if the speed was equal.

And if speed was equal the bc defo get stomped since sins have hax and physcals while the black bulls only have hax. Not to mention the sins hax is better suited to kill. Such as disaster, full counter, snatch and hunter fest honestly counter everyone in the bulls.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1: No it doesn't lol, if they go into mecha bbs mode all the cat has to do is stand on it so no lol. He can't rip everyone's heart out at the same time and even if he could Rouge is preventing everyone from dying. No he doesn't and anti magic smh, literally anti magic. Mel isn't countering a dimension slash stop. He can't vape the landscape lmao. Well i'm gonna say it then, the bbs are faster and more haxed. Speed isn't equal so that's irrelevant. The bbs physicals stop downplaying. And the bbs have more efficient hax for staying alive and killing

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: mecha bbs is made of stone and rocks guess what bos diane did. She lifted a flipping mountain. Now tell me why everyone would be inside the mech when the mech isnt even that strong.

Tell me why he cant rip their hearts out. What are the reasons?

Why cant mel full counter, or counter vanish dimension slash? is it not magic? Not to mention its dark magic the thing that demons casually cast and clothe themselves in.

Anti magic isnt a problem for mel since mel doesnt use any offensive magic spells, since he is mainly a physical fighter.

Give me one bbs physical feat that is anywhere near the sins. Dont give me asta slashing anything cuz thats antimagic hax not physicals.

Can you confidently say yami or asta without imbuing any magic (so no black divider or dimension slash) could pulverise a mountain with a punch or swing of the sword? if no then they are weaker than season 2 sins.

What do mean mel cant vape the landscape, he literally vaped danafor so deep that you couldnt see the bottom of the pit (mel at pl30k btw)

If you say they are faster then thats fine, but please dont say you think they are ftl cuz they arent they have ftl+ reactions at best, thats what mana zone/skin and ki are for.

All of bbs hax are countered very easily the sins hax are very hard to counter. How do you counter distaster, mind hax, hunter fest and snatch basically non tangible magic skills. Merlin and meliodas literally counter every bb hax with full counter and absolute cancel since all their skills are tangible and can be seen. Not to mention king can read minds so zora and magnas traps are easily seen through.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonly1: Cool ig lol. The mech is strong what? Lol and they usually go into when they face strong ppl. 1 cuz post purgatory Ban doesn't even use snatch anymore 2 they wouldn't die from it and 3 Asta can just cancel it. Unless u can prove that Mel can counter something that can destroy a dimension then he can't. Right bc Asta is only gonna use his anti magic on Mel, also stop the cap Eos he uses his magic more then his physical attacks. It's strength, the anti magic Hax is him erasing or cutting magic, Asta can easily flatten a country wit his sword by making it as big as it. The top tiers are MFTL mid tiers are FTL and the other are LS or near lightspeed, saying otherwise is headcanon and ur same argument has already been debunked yrs ago. This part clearly shows ur bias, anti magic cancels every one of those attacks, Charmy can eat magic as well as cook ppl them la la la them. Nacht can trap them in a shadow concept, dimension slash, fate manip, transformation magic, trap magic, clones and a giant mech. If ur gonna debate don't be biased, half of the abilities that they have they don't even use anymore so it's not even in character

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They def don't beat ff characters with the recent feats

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingkilla: it depends if Arthur uses his earth slicing attack then BB loses but if he doesn't he gets one shotted by a dimension slash the only person I see who would actually in FF that would be similar in speed of yami is shinra with adolla burst and even then time skip yami should scale above dark patry who is FTL so it might be a close match

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 6 or 7

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingkilla: @lichgod3: @aanmnp: Asta, Yami, Noelle, Charmy and Luck are all ftl. The rest are likely rel+.

On the fire force team only Shinra and Arthur have enough AP to kill all the bulls. Arthur's planet level feat is a one time use, after he uses it he dies. Shinra's kick should be a oneshot to all the Bulls.

The counters to those are.

1. Vanessa's fate manipulation, Arthur could use his attack and take no one down with him. I dont think fire force has any counter to this.

2. Yami is in the exact same situation as Shinra, he can oneshot anyone on the fire force team including Shinra, with dimension slash which ignores durability. They both kill one another, and the Bulls clean up the rest.

Atleast for R6 the Bulls win thanks to Vanessa and Yami.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romeobeta: I agree also basically Arthur is boros in a nutshell

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight:

1) the mech gets vaped by escanor or thrown by diane.

2) as i said before ban doesnt use snatch after purgatory since since he only fights the demon king who is immune to magic when the ruler is active

3) why wouldnt they die from their hearts, lungs or brain being pulled from their body? Have they shown regen that i am unaware of?

4) how can asta cancel something he cant touch. The only person he would be able to is for himself when he goes into his devil mode cuz magic cant effect him. Everyone else gets their organs ripped from their body

5) astas sword doesnt get as big as the country its multi mountain at best. The magic he erased with the sword was going to destroy the country when it exploded but was only as big multiple mountain s when asta erased it.

6) noone says asta is mftl, they say ftl but noone says mftl. Im personally not going any further with speed, its a boring discussion.

7) anti magic cant cancel any of them apart from mind hax and thats only if asta hits his teammate with anti magic but it aould be too late since they would already be comatose from the mental strain . Snatch literally kills wverone. Hunter fest makes it so they have no more stamina. Nothing stops that.

Traps would be useful but we saw that they have to already be set up or are very limited in the way they can be used without prep and that it could be a double edge sword like magnas (just saying every sin beats magna with his trap power).Also traps would get destroyed by the fighting around look at what asta did to them in the tournament.

I already said nacht and charmy are useful. But can they escape getting their hearts pulled out and would absolute cancel help. I believe asta, yami and them two would be the most useful since they are the strongest and most hax. The rest get treated how dante treated them.