thanos vs darkseid (read op)

• 189 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@MrDirector786 said:
" @Death Certificate said:
"

I didn't think this thread was gonna get taken so serious since this isn't a fight between the two.

"
It's okay. Threads like this always get out of control. Any thread involving Thanos vs Darkseid, or just Thanos in general gets out of hand because a lot of people overrate Thanos like crazy. Not just Thanos vs Darkseid though. Superman vs Goku, Superman vs Thor, and many other threads like this get out of control no matter how you try to change the rules. "

I know about those threads but, I never knew that Darksied vs Thanos topics are almost as bad as those threads.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By MrDirector786
@Death Certificate said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Death Certificate said:
"

I didn't think this thread was gonna get taken so serious since this isn't a fight between the two.

"
It's okay. Threads like this always get out of control. Any thread involving Thanos vs Darkseid, or just Thanos in general gets out of hand because a lot of people overrate Thanos like crazy. Not just Thanos vs Darkseid though. Superman vs Goku, Superman vs Thor, and many other threads like this get out of control no matter how you try to change the rules. "
I know about those threads but, I never knew that Darksied vs Thanos topics are almost as bad as those threads. "
You should look through some of them. They can get really bad.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By FinalStar86
@TheDEMON! said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" Thanos with heart of universe was above the LT. "
Yeah the problem with that, A. The End is non canon B. The Heart of the Universe isn't Thanos' power, it's a item.  Anyone would be above the LT if they had HOTU  There is nothing impressive about Thanos "
Bro Marvel the End is canon the other End books are not.  I already said that the HOU was a item. "
Proof? Because Thanos erased himself out of existence at the end of that story.  Nothing canon there
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By mattek
@FinalStar86 said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
Yeah the problem with that, A. The End is non canon B. The Heart of the Universe isn't Thanos' power, it's a item.  Anyone would be above the LT if they had HOTU  There is nothing impressive about Thanos "
Bro Marvel the End is canon the other End books are not.  I already said that the HOU was a item. "
Proof? Because Thanos erased himself out of existence at the end of that story.  Nothing canon there "
I've been asking you for proof for the last 4 pages. Once you provide something, like a scan perhaps, we'll indulge you.  

And as much as Darkseid was doing under his own power, he still failed and was beaten by TECH. A machine that Superman sang into for Pete's sake beat a "multiversal" threat. Hilarious.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By FinalStar86
@mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
Proof? Because Thanos erased himself out of existence at the end of that story.  Nothing canon there "
I've been asking you for proof for the last 4 pages. One you provide something, like a scan perhaps, we'll indulge you.    And as much as Darkseid was doing under his own power, he still failed and was beaten by TECH. A machine that Superman sang into for Pete's sake beat a "multiversal" threat. Hilarious. "
Almost as hilarious as Thanos getting busted open by Gamora and getting arrested by the NYPD LOL

Anyway I was talking to Demon, not to you so Bye /wave
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By mattek
@FinalStar86 said:
" @mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
I've been asking you for proof for the last 4 pages. One you provide something, like a scan perhaps, we'll indulge you.    And as much as Darkseid was doing under his own power, he still failed and was beaten by TECH. A machine that Superman sang into for Pete's sake beat a "multiversal" threat. Hilarious. "
Almost as hilarious as Thanos getting busted open by Gamora and getting arrested by the NYPD LOL  Anyway I was talking to Demon, not to you so Bye /wave "
Darkseid fell down stair and was robbed by street thugs.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By MrDirector786
@FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
Actually, he didn't really erase himself out of existence. He just made it look like he did. The power he had when he had the HOTU changed him and he decided to redeem himself for some of the bad things he had done before. So I think The End is actually canon. Also, if you want to know where these scans are from, they're from Thanos issue 1.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By FinalStar86
@mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
Almost as hilarious as Thanos getting busted open by Gamora and getting arrested by the NYPD LOL  Anyway I was talking to Demon, not to you so Bye /wave "
Darkseid fell down stair and was robbed by street thugs. "
Darkseid was depowered when he fell down stairs, no idea where you got the robbed by street thugs from/.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By MrDirector786
@mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
Thanos got was once knocked out by a blast that only took out like a city. And when he had the Infinity Gauntlet, he got kicked back by Spider-man and was then beaten up by Warrior madness Thor.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just lock this thread, the arguements would go on forever.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By TheDEMON!
@MrDirector786 said:
" @mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
Thanos got was once knocked out by a blast that only took out like a city. And when he had the Infinity Gauntlet, he got kicked back by Spider-man and was then beaten up by Warrior madness Thor. "
Thanos let Spidey hit him and I do not know about that blast because Thanos took a full blast from Kosmos.

So that must have been PIS writing to my guess.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By MrDirector786
@TheDEMON! said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
Thanos got was once knocked out by a blast that only took out like a city. And when he had the Infinity Gauntlet, he got kicked back by Spider-man and was then beaten up by Warrior madness Thor. "
Thanos let Spidey hit him and I do not know about that blast because Thanos took a full blast from Kosmos.  So that must have been PIS writing to my guess. "
He was bringing up low showings and not giving their context. I'm simply retaliating.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By MrDirector786
@Nobody said:
" Everyone needs to drop the insults in this thread now. "
Can this thread just be locked now? Even the thread maker wants int locked.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By FinalStar86
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By MrDirector786

Oh, and here's Thanos getting hurt by a blast that took out a city. Superman takes nukes without a scratch and Darkseid is even stronger than Superman is.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#167  Edited By Night Thrasher
@MrDirector786 said:
" Oh, and here's Thanos getting hurt by a blast that took out a city. Superman takes nukes without a scratch and Darkseid is even stronger than Superman is.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Very next issue Thanos gets up and pwns Beyonder...Thanos #10. :)
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By jojjimbo

Thanos.

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By mattek
@Night Thrasher said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" Oh, and here's Thanos getting hurt by a blast that took out a city. Superman takes nukes without a scratch and Darkseid is even stronger than Superman is.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Very next issue Thanos gets up and pwns Beyonder...Thanos #10. :) "
THANK YOU. 

@FinalStar86 said:
" @mattek said:
" http://img230.imageshack.us/i/322507497acbded9ff7olj0.jpg/ "
Where does that even say that it was Darkseid? And even so you need to name the issue or at least the circumstances because it looks out of context to me.  "
Shows how much you know about either character.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By MrDirector786
@Night Thrasher: He was still hurt by the blast. And he doesn't just get up and own her. He doesn't own her till the end of the issue and he beats her by shutting down her brain.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Night Thrasher
@MrDirector786: But it's still the beyonder who even at a depowered level is a galactic threat. And doesn't matter how he owned him/her, he did.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By FLCL1

thanos

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By FinalStar86
@mattek said:
" @Night Thrasher said:
" @MrDirector786 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Very next issue Thanos gets up and pwns Beyonder...Thanos #10. :) "
THANK YOU. 

@FinalStar86 said:
" @mattek said:
" http://img230.imageshack.us/i/322507497acbded9ff7olj0.jpg/ "
Where does that even say that it was Darkseid? And even so you need to name the issue or at least the circumstances because it looks out of context to me.  "
Shows how much you know about either character. "
Yeah, takes down the watered down Beyonder that had no feats at all.

In other words, you have no proof? Gotcha...see if you could at least name the issue or at least explain the circumstances then I could take you more seriously..so far you show me a scan of a nameless character with little information about what's going on in the scan.  In other words you fail...again...
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By MrDirector786
@Night Thrasher said:
" @MrDirector786: But it's still the beyonder who even at a depowered level is a galactic threat. And doesn't matter how he owned him/her, he did. "
I only showed those scans to show that Thanos got hurt by a city-buster. I know that he beats her the next issue.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Night Thrasher
@FinalStar86: Watered down beyonder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By FinalStar86
@mattek:  Ya know what? Maybe I'll go to Imageshack, get a random scan of a character getting owned, say its Thanos, then when you ask where its from and whats going on, I'll just say that you know nothing about the character.  See? I can do it too :)
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By FinalStar86
@Night Thrasher said:
" @FinalStar86: Watered down beyonder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman.  "
Supermans feats>>>Watered down Beyonders feats...next...
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By FLCL1
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Theworldbreaker: You really need to stop trolling, I told you to stop sending me private messages so now you dig up 3 day old scans to show irrelevant pics in an attempt to spite me.  You Are Pathetic "
LMAO
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By mattek
@FinalStar86 said:
" @mattek:  Ya know what? Maybe I'll go to Imageshack, get a random scan of a character getting owned, say its Thanos, then when you ask where its from and whats going on, I'll just say that you know nothing about the character.  See? I can do it too :) "

No Caption Provided
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Night Thrasher
@FinalStar86: feats don't equal power...Somebody can write a PIS poor issue of the Hulk where he steals the power cosmic and steals Silver Surfer's board, then punches The Watcher, that doesn't mean the Hulk can beat Silver Surfer, does it?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By FLCL1
@FinalStar86: 
i can honestly say i lol'ed almost everyone of your post XD
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By TheDEMON!
@MrDirector786 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Not tryiing to be mean or anything. But do not be mad. But are you on crack? Because that is kosmos. She has like fused with the Beyonder. I think Kosmos can give Darkseid a tough fight.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By FinalStar86
@mattek: The fact that you post Fail pics just proves my point.  You truly have no idea what you are talking about.

@Night Thrasher said:
" @FinalStar86: feats don't equal power...Somebody can write a PIS poor issue of the Hulk where he steals the power cosmic and steals Silver Surfer's board, then punches The Watcher, that doesn't mean the Hulk can beat Silver Surfer, does it? "

You're right, but in this case this watered down Beyonder has done nothing that would indicate being above Superman.
Also if you are talking about Rulk, his entire existence has been massive PIS, that is how the character has been consistently written.
  Next
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By MrDirector786
@TheDEMON! said:
" @MrDirector786 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Not tryiing to be mean or anything. But do not be mad. But are you on crack? Because that is kosmos. She has like fused with the Beyonder. I think Kosmos can give Darkseid a tough fight. "
That was a watered down Beyonder. And as I said before, I showed this to retaliate against all those Thanos fanboys trying to use low showings for Thanos. Also, I'm not mad at you asking me if I'm on crack (which I'm not). I just find it really sad how you have to stoop so low as to use personal insults against people.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Night Thrasher
@FinalStar86 said:
" @mattek: The fact that you post Fail pics just proves my point.  You truly have no idea what you are talking about.

@Night Thrasher said:
" @FinalStar86: feats don't equal power...Somebody can write a PIS poor issue of the Hulk where he steals the power cosmic and steals Silver Surfer's board, then punches The Watcher, that doesn't mean the Hulk can beat Silver Surfer, does it? "
You're right, but in this case this watered down Beyonder has done nothing that would indicate being above Superman. Also if you are talking about Rulk, his entire existence has been massive PIS, that is how the character has been consistently written.   Next "
Except none of Beyonder's feats have been ret-conned. Just his origin. So one is PIS, the other isn't...I could argue then that the entire Silver Age of Superman and therefore Darkseid is PIS? :s
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By mattek
@FinalStar86 said:
" @mattek: The fact that you post Fail pics just proves my point.  You truly have no idea what you are talking about.

@Night Thrasher said:
You're right, but in this case this watered down Beyonder has done nothing that would indicate being above Superman. Also if you are talking about Rulk, his entire existence has been massive PIS, that is how the character has been consistently written.   Next   
When 90% of the people here agree with me I'm pretty sure I know exactly what I'm talking about.  

You have still yet to provide any Darkseid scans or any hard proof of DS's superiority. You fail by proxy.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By TheDEMON!
@MrDirector786 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" @MrDirector786 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Not tryiing to be mean or anything. But do not be mad. But are you on crack? Because that is kosmos. She has like fused with the Beyonder. I think Kosmos can give Darkseid a tough fight. "
That was a watered down Beyonder. And as I said before, I showed this to retaliate against all those Thanos fanboys trying to use low showings for Thanos. Also, I'm not mad at you asking me if I'm on crack (which I'm not). I just find it really sad how you have to stoop so low as to use personal insults against people. "
I know that you were retaliating against him. But that attack could have killed anyone. But I agree with you.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By TheDEMON!

This thread just needs to be locked. ASAP!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#189  Edited By The_Martian

This thread is nothing but bad news. Locked.