ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ssj_god

@wardemon32:

i'm not only taking a word from a comic book character (that's charles xavier btw.. not challes xavier) into consideration.. i said that just to demonstrate marvel's concept of speed of mind.... nate have direct feats of his mind operating over light speed.. he have consistent showings of blocking/deflecting light energy attacks with tk shield after they were fired... learned all of the things happened on an earth from the beginning of time within an instant... he scanned the entire multiverse literally within 'a moment' time frame.. coupled his tremendous mind speed with his strong precognition, it is next to impossible to get a jump on him with speed........

and btw... in atom's moment with flash.. yes the world had stopped to them between their conversation.. they were casually walking through the frozen world.. but.. 3 seconds passed between their conversation (there was a time frame given there). light can travel 558000 miles within 3 seconds... and i don't think they did anything even close to that much movement... so i don't really think that was a nanosecond timeframe (light can move only approx 1 foot in a nanosecond).

I never said Shaman Nate can't abosrb PSI energy but I don't see how that's relevant to CA. You said he doesn't need a body since he can just live as PSI energy. That's why I said CA can absorb PSI energy. But I don't feel like arguing this any further.

yes.. and i said that because cap atom can also live as an energy being.. which nate can manipulate... so.. that's why i said, manipulating energy of another energy manipulator isn't an easy thing.

edit: forgot to address another thing

Every power is mind based. I have to think to fly, to run, to change the atomic structure of something. It all happens at the same exact time. The change comes in when the person changes. Who thinks faster than who. Our brains aren't just like cars or an object falling from earths atmosphere because they aren't based on one set number of speed. Light doesn't go slower than light(depending if it's passing through something dense or you are comapring it to space travel) and sound isn't faster than sound. It doesn't change at all really.

not every power is mind based.. only those powers which doesn't require physical involvement are mind based.. you have to be physically fast enough to run at the speed of your thoughts... our mind can perceive things at a fraction of second.. but our physical speed isn't really on par with our mind speed........ and excuse me... did you just got confused between constant acceleration and speed/velocity? o.O .. because a falling object from our atmosphere gains constant acceleration (g) due to gravity.. that's why it's speed/velocity gradually increases.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 2 have better physicals and Captain Atom.

Team 1 have better TP.

Could go either way but I think that Team 2 has a slight edge because of physicals.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ssj_god:

Lol. Sure. Literally everything you said was actually relevant to what I said.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ssj_god

@wardemon32 said:

@ssj_god:

Lol. Sure. Literally everything you said was actually relevant to what I said.

it wasn't? ...

my post's bottom line was... nate doesn't have the physical speed like atom (he can tag a teleporting nightcrawler.. travel half the globe within a short time.. but atom's showing with flash is way more impressive).. but, he certainly have more than enough mind speed to go with... no speedblitzing would occur in this battle...

and the second main point was... manipulating energy of a powerful energy manipulator isn't an easy job.. it is applicable for both sides...

that's it really.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Despite the fact that about everything you said was irrelevant. I'm going to tell you that everything you said was actually relevant. I'm actually going to address everything you said that was relevant becasue you don't seem to think that it's relevant.

i'm not only taking a word from a comic book character (that's charles xavier btw.. not challes xavier) into consideration.. i said that just to demonstrate marvel's concept of speed of mind....

Despite the fact that in real life it's also pretty much incalculable so Marvel doesn't have it's own concept of speed of thought and even if it did that statement is incredibly vague, I'm going to say that you adding in me spelling Chales Xavier Charlles Xavier with an extra L was completely relevant.

nate have direct feats of his mind operating over light speed..

Despite the fact that this is incredibly vague and Captain Atom is MFTL, I'm going to tell you that this is relevant.

he have consistent showings of blocking/deflecting light energy attacks with tk shield after they were fired...

This is totally relevant. Especailly when we don't know if those light energy attacks are actually light speed since Marvel can all of a sudden have their own concept of things and street levelers just so happen to do these things and you showed no scans of HOW this happened I'm going to tell you that this is relevant.

learned all of the things happened on an earth from the beginning of time within an instant...

A vague, hyperbole, "instant" you say? Totally relevant.

he scanned the entire multiverse literally within 'a moment' time frame..

Despite the fact that a moment is an entire 90 seconds(something he doesn't have here) but now it really don't have a specified amount of time making this very vague makes what you said completely relevant.

coupled his tremendous mind speed with his strong precognition, it is next to impossible to get a jump on him with speed........

Uhhh huh. More vague things. We all know how being vague is relevant.

and btw... in atom's moment with flash.. yes the world had stopped to them between their conversation.. they were casually walking through the frozen world.. but.. 3 seconds passed between their conversation (there was a time frame given there). light can travel 558000 miles within 3 seconds... and i don't think they did anything even close to that much movement... so i don't really think that was a nanosecond timeframe (light can move only approx 1 foot in a nanosecond).

Being that the bullets were at a standstill but somehow 3 seconds passed during that entire conversation I'm going to tell you what you said was relevant. And let's completely ignore that 0(minute):0(seconds) and 0:0:0.7575(milliseconds) we are just going to say the numbers at the bottom totally mean seconds isntead of something much less smaller than a second. Therefore that's irrelevant and what you said was.

yes.. and i said that because cap atom can also live as an energy being.. which nate can manipulate... so.. that's why i said, manipulating energy of another energy manipulator isn't an easy thing.

Being that I made an arguement and you made a counter arguement and then I made a counter arguement to your counter arguement then you started talking about how Nate can do something that isn't even a counter arguement to my counter arguement makes this relevant.

Did that confuse you?

Don't worry. What I said was irrelevant anyways.

edit: forgot to address another thing

not every power is mind based.. only those powers which doesn't require physical involvement are mind based.. you have to be physically fast enough to run at the speed of your thoughts... our mind can perceive things at a fraction of second.. but our physical speed isn't really on par with our mind speed........ and excuse me... did you just got confused between constant acceleration and speed/velocity? o.O .. because a falling object from our atmosphere gains constant acceleration (g) due to gravity.. that's why it's speed/velocity gradually increases.

Being that you have to think to activate your powers we are just going to say that not every power is mind based. I mean, you don't even need a brain to use your powes. Silly me saying such irrelevant things like that. What you're saying...man...that's some relevant stuff.

Like even though someone can move faster speed of light and have conversations it doesn't really mean you can think at light speed. Even though you are moving, comminucating. and know what is going on it doesn't even really matter. Like. That's deep. That's relevant. Like you even go on to say that mind speed>physical speed so if you are FTL that means you can think FTL but right now, right now, that doesn't really matter. That's irrelevant. What you are saying makes sense and it totally relevant and it doesn't even seem like you are reaching to make it sound like Nate Grey can actually react first.

And you know. We already know that objects couldn't possibly reach maximum velocity which means it move at a constant rate. Cause you know, even though cars can go multiple speeds it still has a maximum speed just like an object fallign from the atmosphere. But what you're saying is truly deep. Relevant deep.

I mean like things that fall from our atmosphere has infinite speed. You know what I'm trying to say right? Like that's deep. It's infinite even when it reaches maximum velocity.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im gonna go with team 1 but in a good long fight

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ssj_god:

So he's going to survive AFTER his body has been destroyed?

yes.... and why do you think his body would get destroyed?... he has enough transmutation and matter manipulation abilities to prevent anything happening to his own body.. he can control every molecule of his body.

@lordofallhumans said:

Why are Rachel and Jean being ignored? They are extremely powerful. Are people forgetting that Nate is only as powerful as he is because his morphology is identical to Jean Greys? As AOA Sinister said he has her powers. Rachels tk is powerful enough to one shot Thor and she is not as powerful as her mother by all accounts and the fact that Psylockes tk was greater than hers and Psylocks tk was Jeans old tk, and Teen Jean can beat Gladiator and I have seen nothing to suggest she is more powerful than her adult self if that is the version being used.

they are not being ignored...people are saying about speedblitzing them and dropping them out before they can do anything... why is that?... simply because they'll present serious threat upon unleashing their power.... nate is only being discussed, because he has shown the ability to survive without a physical form.. not only for the raw power.

Most forcefield projectors can create fields in time to block light based attack, that is before the actual light from the attack hits them it hits the shield, so in a real battle all this speed blitzing is not really happening unless people are moving faster than light and nobody here is doing that. Young Jean has reacted to a speed blitz from Gladiator anyway and Rachel has fought him as well, granted she had a shadow of the Phoenix, but currently Rachel doesn't seem too different power wise than she was with it. Rachel has avoided attacks by jumping seconds through time. I'm not sure which Jean is being used, but adult Jean has stopped a charging flyer trying to sneak up on her dead in their tracks with telepathy only, Jean also has feats of using telepathy in which no physical time passes, even people that move at light speed experience time loss no matter how minuscule it is, telepaths in general do not. I'm not crazy enough to think this entire team which is full of powerhouses in it's own right is useless with the exception of Nate who has less combat experience than over half his team.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

as i said.. i'm not the one talking about speed blitzing them... i don't even find this whole speedblitzing thing any amusing....

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants defientely take the majority and win here.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

I've literally said my arguement isn't speedblitz. Are you aware what the term speedblitz means? Just because I am arguing one character is faster than the other, it does not that I am talking about speed blitz. I am saying that since Atom is faster he can transmutate the team after they can do anything. That has nothing to do with speedblitz.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

I've literally said my arguement isn't speedblitz. Are you aware what the term speedblitz means? Just because I am arguing one character is faster than the other, it does not that I am talking about speed blitz. I am saying that since Atom is faster he can transmutate the team after they can do anything. That has nothing to do with speedblitz.

no i am not aware what the term speedblitz is... please refrain to talk with me afterwards.. i really dislike talking with people who can't keep their cool and become unnecessarily rude while debating imaginary characters.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: dont let him get to you its not worth it :)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ssj_god
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ssj_god:

no i am not aware what the term speedblitz is... please refrain to talk with me afterwards.. i really dislike talking with people who can't keep their cool and become unnecessarily rude while debating imaginary characters.

If you have a problem then simply don't reply. Don't try to be a smart-ass and say "omg it's CHARLES not CHARLLES honey!" when

1. It's a typo.
  2. Two it's irrelevant.
  3. No-one could a f**k if I spelled Chalres with an extra L excepy for you.

It's hard not to use sarcasm when people try to do stuff like that and then continue to use vague terms such as "a moment" to prove that one person is faster than the other. And I couldn't give a damn if people disagree with me. You're the "expert" so I'll just assume they debate worse than you since your term of proving a point is throwing out vague points. I mean you totally did a good job when you replied to be first, complained, and tried to misconstrue my arguement.

If you can't take sarcasm and "rudeness" because you're making dumb arguements and you're going to get all sensitive about it then get off of the internet or comicvine and try not to make arguements period.

Ahh, I'll be sure to tell that to everyone you disrespect on comicvine because you think you're cool. I find this whole thing hilariously ironic.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team One Nathaniel Adam MVP

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: LOL again with the retarded things man ;O stop it man the other guy deserved it by the way always thinking DC isbetter than Marvel just because he likes it more lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ssj_god:

If you have a problem then simply don't reply. Don't try to be a smart-ass and say "omg it's CHARLES not CHARLLES honey!" when

1. It's a typo.
  2. Two it's irrelevant.
  3. No-one could a f**k if I spelled Chalres with an extra L excepy for you.

It's hard not to use sarcasm when people try to do stuff like that and then continue to use vague terms such as "a moment" to prove that one person is faster than the other. And I couldn't give a damn if people disagree with me. You're the "expert" so I'll just assume they debate worse than you since your term of proving a point is throwing out vague points. I mean you totally did a good job when you replied to be first, complained, and tried to misconstrue my arguement.

If you can't take sarcasm and "rudeness" because you're making dumb arguements and you're going to get all sensitive about it then get off of the internet or comicvine and try not to make arguements period.

@icecold14 said:

Ahh, I'll be sure to tell that to everyone you disrespect on comicvine because you think you're cool. I find this whole thing hilariously ironic.

if you can't make argument with valid points.. then don't try to attempt in the first place... you wrote challes not charlles... i said that in the bracket.. it wasn't even an issue in the argument.. it's understandable that it was a typo.. so making a fuss about is wasn't really needed smarta**.... and as for the point.... no matter how vague you think the point is.... even if you think a whole damn year as 'a moment' time.... still scanning the multiverse would be trillion times faster than light speed.... it's you who tried to completely discard a feat by saying 'vague feat'.. what do you think.. every feat given on vine is quantifiable feat?... don't attempt stupid arguments.. and then get confused in your own post on what u're trying to say.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Hes not going to listen it seems he likes DC more than Marvel.... idk what his problem is but hes an agressive one lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Hes not going to listen it seems he likes DC more than Marvel.... idk what his problem is but hes an agressive one lol

hehe... the most interesting thing was.. he got lost in his own post... XD

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14:

well.. to tell you the truth... liking dc is nothing wrong... i am not a particular fan of either dc or marvel... i just like certain character.. and read/watch whatever i like... u'll find my name registered for batman and superman too as it is for thor and x-man in the battle callout phonebook.. it's the same for the animes also for me.. one thing i do try to refrain myself from..and that is.. highballing or lowballing characters.. any characters..

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Exactly thats what i mean he likes lowballing Marvel because he likes DC more :D

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Wardemon32

@icecold14 said:

@wardemon32: LOL again with the retarded things man ;O stop it man the other guy deserved it by the way always thinking DC isbetter than Marvel just because he likes it more lol

OMG YOU CALLED ME RETARDED! I'M GOING TO CRY ABOUT IT! Wait...I'm not ssj_god. It's funny how you want to say I'm not worth it because I'm disrespectful yet you called me retarded. I always think DC is better. Sure.

if you can't make argument with valid points.. then don't try to attempt in the first place... you wrote challes not charlles... i said that in the bracket.. it wasn't even an issue in the argument.. it's understandable that it was a typo.. so making a fuss about is wasn't really needed smarta**.... and as for the point.... no matter how vague you think the point is.... even if you think a whole damn year as 'a moment' time.... still scanning the multiverse would be trillion times faster than light speed.... it's you who tried to completely discard a feat by saying 'vague feat'.. what do you think.. every feat given on vine is quantifiable feat?... don't attempt stupid arguments.. and then get confused in your own post on what u're trying to say.

It wasn't an issue in mine so what's the point of saying it? Again. You are still talking about things that are irrelevant. If you can't even quantify it then don't use it. But I'd love for you to tell me where I was confused.

"That means about 0 when you are facing an opponent who can change your atom structure and kill you before you even know what's going on. And molecule manipulation isn't too far from reality warping."

I'd love for you to tell me where I talk about doing a speedblitz.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Wardemon32

@ssj_god: Exactly thats what i mean he likes lowballing Marvel because he likes DC more :D

Go on to tell me where I lowballed.

@ssj_god: I kinda expected that man lol

Sure you did. And sure you know what he's talking about. But you can tell me where I confused myself.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ssj_god

@wardemon32:

It wasn't an issue in mine so what's the point of saying it? Again. You are still talking about things that are irrelevant. If you can't even quantify it then don't use it. But I'd love for you to tell me where I was confused.

ahh.. i see... so if a feat isn't shown with quantity .. meaning exact time.. or exact speed, we should completely discard it right.. meaning we would pretend nothing like that even happened..lol... ok.. then i think cap atom does matter manipulation much slower than anything else.. do show me a quantified time for his matter manipulation.

"That means about 0 when you are facing an opponent who can change your atom structure and kill you before you even know what's going on. And molecule manipulation isn't too far from reality warping."

''change your atom structure and kill you before you even know what's going on"

so why did you said that you weren't talking about speedblitzing? that's the exact definition of speedblitzing.

do show me a mFTL feat of captain atom... his showing with flash was nowhere near lightspeed.

I'd love for you to tell me where I talk about doing a speedblitz.

see above point

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaman Nate, Ice Man, Hope, Rachel Grey, Jean Grey & Vulcan? I'm leaning towards Team 1 with a slight majority.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Wardemon32

@ssj_god:

ahh.. i see... so if a feat isn't shown with quantity .. meaning exact time.. or exact speed, we should completely discard it right.. meaning we would pretend nothing like that even happened..lol... ok.. then i think cap atom does matter manipulation much slower than anything else.. do show me a quantified time for his matter manipulation.

Yes. We discard it when you are trying to argue that A is faster than B when B has a quanfitiable feat and A doesn't. All A has is vague feats which does not put him above B with quantifiable feats.

And I've already explained this. Matter manipulation speed is stemmed off of reaction speed. He moves first so he can start to manipulate first. When we see matter manipulation it is basically instantaneous. If he has nanosecond reaction speed and Nate only has millisecond reaction speed then he is a million times faster than Nate which means he can use his matter manipulation faster.

If your mind operates a higher speed then you are able to change the molecules are higher speeds since it requires you to think to change the atoms. Since we need a quantifiable time for molecular minapulation then you can't use that TP feat for a TK feat. If we were to just assume that they are the same speed(CA and Nate transmutation) then CA would win since he's already ahead of Nate in reaction.

''change your atom structure and kill you before you even know what's going on"

so why did you said that you weren't talking about speedblitzing? that's the exact definition of speedblitzing.

do show me a mFTL feat of captain atom... his showing with flash was nowhere near lightspeed.

That isn't speed blitzing. Speed blitzing involved one character running up to another and punching, kicking, kneeing, or headbutting them.

They were operating in nanoseconds. Light only reaches a foot in one nanosecond. He covered multiple feet in a nanosecond which makes him MFTL.

see above point

Negative.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ssj_god

@wardemon32:

When we see matter manipulation it is basically instantaneous.

vague feat.. hasn't been quantified

That isn't speed blitzing. Speed blitzing involved one character running up to another and punching, kicking, kneeing, or headbutting them.

speedblitzing doesn't only involve physical activity... anyone attacking before other can do anything is a speedblitz.

They were operating in nanoseconds. Light only reaches a foot in one nanosecond. He covered multiple feet in a nanosecond which makes him MFTL.

show me where they were operating in nanosecond.... they were operating at fraction of second... 3/100 seconds past within their conversation.

Negative.

positive.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I never called you retarded?? i said what your saying is retarded see the difference? you sure love insulting ssj_god dont you? I mean why take things in the bad way when you can debate with him good

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ssj_god

@icecold14 said:

@wardemon32: I never called you retarded?? i said what your saying is retarded see the difference? you sure love insulting ssj_god dont you? I mean why take things in the bad way when you can debate with him good

well.. that's what people do when they CAN'T debate good.... see the difference?

example of a bad debater..... completely ignore and discard a feat as it never happened... which would be troublesome for your argument. :D

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Wardemon32

@ssj_god said:

@wardemon32:

When we see matter manipulation it is basically instantaneous.

vague feat.. hasn't been quantified

speedblitzing doesn't only involve physical activity... anyone attacking before other can do anything is a speedblitz.

show me where they were operating in nanosecond.... they were operating at fraction of second... 3/100 seconds past within their conversation.

Negative.

positive.

I love how you took that out of context. I clearly mean instantaneous as to you thinking for it to happen.

No. When you blitz something you are rushing towards it.

Can you tell me if that's microseconds, milliseconds, etc? Because you've already gotten it wrong. Everyone else is saying that those were nanoseconds. I was basing that off of IF IT IS TRULY nanoseconds then there is nothing to be discussed. I even said that was based upon what I've heard.

@icecold14 said:

You said I was saying retarded things. Still an insult at the end of the day. And tell em where I insulted him. And you sure do love telling people about how they are gay.

@ssj_god said:

@icecold14 said:

well.. that's what people do when they CAN'T debate good.... see the difference?

example of a bad debater..... completely ignore and discard a feat as it never happened... which would be troublesome for your argument. :D

It was ignored because you can't say how fast it happened. You have ZERO CLUES. All you have is VAGUE POINTS. You do not prove points by giving vauge points which you have no clue on.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: People are gay?? O.o i have never said someone is gay??

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ssj_god

@wardemon32:

I love how you took that out of context. I clearly mean instantaneous as to you thinking for it to happen.

so what if u're thinking it to happen?.. as per your theory, there's no quantified time in that.. so it's a vague point.

No. When you blitz something you are rushing towards it.

yeah right .. so u're making your own definition of speedblitz .. -_-.. speedblitz is simply doing attacks before your opponent can react

Can you tell me if that's microseconds, milliseconds, etc? Because you've already gotten it wrong. Everyone else is saying that those were nanoseconds. I was basing that off of IF IT IS TRULY nanoseconds then there is nothing to be discussed. I even said that was based upon what I've heard.

yes i can tell

'298:07:20:47' was the time.... now the first one was clearly hours.... because if it were minutes or seconds, then it would've been further converted into hour or minute after 60 was past... then the next phase is minute.. the next phase was second... the next phase was 100th fraction of a second.... so you see.. that wasn't really nanosecond.... but at that speed they casually walked and did things, bullets etc. would still look frozen to them.... and it is truly a great feat.

see. u're debating and insulting people on the basis of what you heard... even ignoring opponent's points... well.. that's not good..lol

It was ignored because you can't say how fast it happened. You have ZERO CLUES. All you have is VAGUE POINTS. You do not prove points by giving vauge points which you have no clue on.

to know how fast it happened, someone only need to know the context of it... that moment in context can not be more than few minutes time span... but as i said, even if we think a whole year as 1 moment.. scanning the multiverse within an year is still a trillion times faster than light speed...... this can simply be described as mFTL speed.. as mFTL term itself isn't quantified..... but.. lol.. you chose to ignore it completely as it would harm your case... that's not a good debating.. u'd get torned apart in CaVs with that kind of approach....

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: People are gay?? O.o i have never said someone is gay??

"And if you butthurt about me talking sh*t to your boyfriend i apologize lol"

"LOL new users like you embarrass CV xD go suck on supermans d*ck somewhere else princess lol"

Sure you don't call people gay. Hypocrites. Lol.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: You gotta admit you got butthurt over nothing when the other guy insulted almost everyone

Me a hypocrite? please man look at what your saying first before you talk smack lol

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Wardemon32

@ssj_god

so what if u're thinking it to happen?.. as per your theory, there's no quantified time in that.. so it's a vague point.

You're trying to use my argument against me and you're falling on your face. If you are thinking at certain speeds then you start to manipulate molecules once you think to do it. Whatever time you're thinking in.

yeah right .. so u're making your own definition of speedblitz .. -_-.. speedblitz is simply doing attacks before your opponent can react

No. It's not.

yes i can tell

'298:07:20:47' was the time.... now the first one was clearly hours.... because if it were minutes or seconds, then it would've been further converted into hour or minute after 60 was past... then the next phase is minute.. the next phase was second... the next phase was 100th fraction of a second.... so you see.. that wasn't really nanosecond.... but at that speed they casually walked and did things, bullets etc. would still look frozen to them.... and it is truly a great feat.

298 hours from what?

to know how fast it happened, someone only need to know the context of it... that moment in context can not be more than few minutes time span... but as i said, even if we think a whole year as 1 moment.. scanning the multiverse within an year is still a trillion times faster than light speed...... this can simply be described as mFTL speed.. as mFTL term itself isn't quantified..... but.. lol.. you chose to ignore it completely as it would harm your case... that's not a good debating.. u'd get torned apart in CaVs with that kind of approach....

1. I wouldn't use a character I don't have knowledge in a CaV with.
  2. I've seen you dodge and get torn apart in CaVs where you've used Nate so I'm guessing he isn't working out for you very well.
  3. No. That does not matter if the person reacts first. I wouldn't get torn at all. Lets say this thing had some sort of speed like light hitting something and we are 70ft from each other according to the OP. If my light was simply the speed of light and your light was a trillion times faster than mine, my light would still hit you first if I have the faster reaction time. If my reaction time is a nanosecond and yours is a millisecond then my light would reach you before you react to switch on your light. If we had the same reaction time then you light would hit me first, but we don't. Therefore the speed of your light does not matter at all. So no. I wouldn't get "torned" with that kind of apporach.
  4. MFTL simply means it's much faster than light. If you are keeping your person at the speed of light then we wouldn't need to know the quantity of MFTL as it would serve no purpose.
  5. You would get torned in a CaV if you're vague feats and just because it sounds cool you list it as why it can beat a certain character. Which is exactly what you're doing here. You giving vague feats doesn't harm my case at all because my case is reaction speed.

Edit 1

No Caption Provided

They seem to be moving in microseconds according to this scan. A 100th of a second is a millisecond, not a microsecond. So you didn't know. If those last numbers were hours then why would they skip past a millisecond? That would mean those are minutes. So nothing was clear about the timer. Hell, it still probably isn't microseconds.

If he can think in microseconds I'm sure he could react much faster.

Edit 2: To dig even further into this

No Caption Provided

this is the worlds fastest timer. Realize that there is only two colons with it as microsecond to milliseconds.. In the one with Captain Atom where is 3. The third set of numbers could mean 20 milliseconds and 0 microseconds and then leads on to nanoseconds.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Wardemon32

@icecold14 said:

@wardemon32: You gotta admit you got butthurt over nothing when the other guy insulted almost everyone

Me a hypocrite? please man look at what your saying first before you talk smack lol

I couldn't care whether you or him died so why would I be butthurt over you insulting him?

And you are a hypocrite. You think it's wrong to disrespect someone(even though you haven't shown me where I was disrespectful) yet you are the most disrespectful person on comicvine currently. So you've called peopel gay and you were disrespectful. You should probably shut up now...

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I have only disrespected you once that time and that guy -.- who else did i disrespect?? and same here i care less if you guus died but what was the point of telling me things in that other thread when clearly the other guy was disrespecting everyone else?? -.- Nuff said you have something against me even thoe i didnt do anything to you before that stupid comment you put up in that other thread

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Wardemon32

@icecold14 said:

@wardemon32: I have only disrespected you once that time and that guy -.- who else did i disrespect?? and same here i care less if you guus died but what was the point of telling me things in that other thread when clearly the other guy was disrespecting everyone else?? -.- Nuff said you have something against me even thoe i didnt do anything to you before that stupid comment you put up in that other thread

"Your an ignorant fool who doesnt know anything now go away you like lowballing Iceman even after we gaved you proof"

"Nope no one days he got amped you are making stuff up now dude your just ignorint so believe what you wan because im done with you"

Well that was easy to find. But you're not disrespectful at all.

BTW I'm waiting for you to reply in that Firestorm vs Iceman CaV with TNBB Mr. Expert.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By mjolnirson

team dc stomps

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By icecold14

@wardemon32: How are those remarks disrespectful?? those viners i was talking didnt listen so i just stopped responding back simple as that -.- you really like making bullpucky up man im not going to lie lol

and BTW that CAV was postponed because of many reasons including my computer bing messed up fir a while now so i cant post scans

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ssj_god

@wardemon32:

You're trying to use my argument against me and you're falling on your face. If you are thinking at certain speeds then you start to manipulate molecules once you think to do it. Whatever time you're thinking in.

really?... so how exactly is molecule manipulation as fast as thinking?.... there's no time frame given

No. It's not.

it is

298 hours from what?

that's what it shows

I wouldn't use a character I don't have knowledge in a CaV with.

i know you wouldn't go for CaV .. that's why i never asked you to.. CaV doesn't help your argument style.

I've seen you dodge and get torn apart in CaVs where you've used Nate so I'm guessing he isn't working out for you very well.

really?.. do tell me which one was it... because to my knowledge, i haven't lost a CaV debate till date.. let alone a CaV debate with nate. -_-

No. That does not matter if the person reacts first. I wouldn't get torn at all. Lets say this thing had some sort of speed like light hitting something and we are 70ft from each other according to the OP. If my light was simply the speed of light and your light was a trillion times faster than mine, my light would still hit you first if I have the faster reaction time. If my reaction time is a nanosecond and yours is a millisecond then my light would reach you before you react to switch on your light. If we had the same reaction time then you light would hit me first, but we don't. Therefore the speed of your light does not matter at all. So no. I wouldn't get "torned" with that kind of apporach.

my light your light?! .. really?... nate's mind operates at mFTL

MFTL simply means it's much faster than light. If you are keeping your person at the speed of light then we wouldn't need to know the quantity of MFTL as it would serve no purpose.

haha.. i said about nate's mind speed feat.. and u're saying like i said it about atom.. nate have shown mFTL mind speed

They seem to be moving in microseconds according to this scan. A 100th of a second is a millisecond, not a microsecond. So you didn't know. If those last numbers were hours then why would they skip past a millisecond? That would mean those are minutes. So nothing was clear about the timer. Hell, it still probably isn't microseconds.

If he can think in microseconds I'm sure he could react much faster.

they did all of that.. all those conversations, casual walking... etc. within that short 3/100 sec time period.. of course they were moving much faster than millisecond.. i did said it's an impressive feat didn't i?.. that surely is a microsecond speed...

this is the worlds fastest timer. Realize that there is only two colons with it as microsecond to milliseconds.. In the one with Captain Atom where is 3. The third set of numbers could mean 20 milliseconds and 0 microseconds and then leads on to nanoseconds.

18:21:58.888888

what does 18 means? 18 hours?...

and i don't see how this is relevant here... we can directly see the timer on the page.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

look.. forget all the meaningless stuff.. the bottom line is...

nate have learned what happened on an earth till the beginning of time.. while running away from an earth destroyer named qabiri (you could imagine how much data he processed within his brain in that short time)..... have regularly stopped light energy attacks after they were fired..... most impressive feat... scanned the entire multiverse within a moment time.. it was while qabiri was distracted from nate while destroying an earth... since qabiri can one shot an earth... it's not more than some minutes time frame no matter how much we stretch it........

you see, as i said... nate's mind speed exceeds the reaction feat of his body...... not only nate.. there are many instances in comics where mind reacts when body is frozen.. for example... flash accelerated to a speed where MMH was frozen.. but, MMH could still hurt wally telepathically, although his body couldn't react at that pace.

and lastly.... if we think that captain atom feat's last digits are microseconds (well, you have to agree, that's the best possible case on that time frame).. according to that, they did all of those things within 3 microseconds.... that's still not really lightspeed... 1000 nanosecond means 1 microsecond.... from that instance, saying atom was moving at nanosecond is just an assumption.. i'm not saying it can't be true.. i myself think atom would be a light speeder.

so... even if we take two FTL characters (well.. i'm saying about nate's mind speed only though), there won't be any speedblitzing occurring (or attacking before other can react.. whatever you understand or don't understand as speedblitz)...

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Wardemon32

@icecold14 said:

@wardemon32: How are those remarks disrespectful?? those viners i was talking didnt listen so i just stopped responding back simple as that -.- you really like making bullpucky up man im not going to lie lol

and BTW that CAV was postponed because of many reasons including my computer bing messed up fir a while now so i cant post scans

How are they not disrespectful. You didn't stop. You kept butting in and disrespecting people. How am I making bullsh!t up when I quoted you? Whatever. I don't have the time with people who just talk sh!t online all day because they think Iceman, a fictional character, loses a fight.

And sure that's the reason why you can't do the CaV. Not like you couldn't post links. But sure.

@ssj_god

I stopped caring to read your post. Captain Atom stomps Nate Grey. Goodbye.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol.. someone is butthurt XD

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Dude i stopped posting after those remarks lol and that wasnt even an Iceman thread xD fail man lol alright well by disrespectful people you must be talking about yourself because no one has said anything lol

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2?

That's a STACKED LINEUP.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might actually give this to the Mutants.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Silverrings

Really not sure, but leaning ever so slightly towards team powerhouses. The teams are probably even in terms of versatility and raw power, but the powerhouses have the physical advantage for sure. I dunno how much that counts for, but i think it's a factor.