• 80 results
Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Naruto can move mach 10 in base form, so why can't he speed blitz?

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ascendingsoup: She's powerful but compared to others she doesn't bring much to the table. She's not as powerful as say Liu Kang.

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Are you kidding me? MK is most lowballed series on here. only a few people really know anything about MK and argue it.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Are you kidding me? MK is most lowballed series on here. only a few people really know anything about MK and argue it.

Okay? You're entitled to your own opinion.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did.. Did I start this with my CaV?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56 TheVivas  Online

@khael: Lol you didn't "prove" anything. You came in here saying Shao Khan can solo the Naruto verse and then tried to tell people that you were right by quoting your CaV, which was not any better than MKgod's.

I haven't been debating you at all, I've been correcting your foolish claims. Now stop wanking MK, it already had a bad enough rep already.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheVivas  Online

@just_banter: Sadly, yes. I think you did. Not your fault tho. Lol

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@khael: Lol you didn't "prove" anything. You came in here saying Shao Khan can solo the Naruto verse and then tried to tell people that you were right by quoting your CaV, which was not any better than MKgod's.

I haven't been debating you at all, I've been correcting your foolish claims. Now stop wanking MK, it already had a bad enough rep already.

What foolish claim are you talking about here?You can't even spell my word, my post is the truth hence why I think Shao Kahn can solo narutoverse

You told me to stop wanking but you still haven't prove anything,

You correct nothing at all, I already counter that,

Stop wank Naruto, Posting sh*t on your reply won't correct anything

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TheVivas  Online

@khael:

Chunin exam Garaa solos

Anyone on team Naruto solos.

Not these mismatches again...

Gaara solostomps .

Naruto team easily. I'm pretty sure either of them could solo as well, but I won't go there b/c I'm a nice guy.

Naruto team blitzs for an easy win.

MK has been getting a lot of wank lately lol

These are all answers from people on the first page, but let me guess. They're wankers because they don't agree with you that Shao Khan can solo the Naruto verse. That's what you;re gonna say right?

What foolish claim are you talking about here?

This one:

Shao Kahn solo with ease. Mismatch

Shao Kahn with soul steal can solo Narutoverse

Posted by you on the first page. Then you went around asking users why they are lowballing MK because they didn't agree with your views on Shao Khan vs Madara:

@just_banter@leo-343 Stop lowballing MK, you guys should know what Shao Kahn is capable of after reading Madara vs Shao Kahn CaV.

You can't even spell my word, my post is the truth hence why I think Shao Kahn can solo narutoverse

Judging from your CaV, Shao Khan can't even beat Alive Madara, let alone EOS Naruto and Sasuke. So no, he's not soloing the verse.

You told me to stop wanking but you still haven't prove anything,

Why do you keep asking me to prove something? You came in here saying Shao Khan can solo the Naruto verse without any proof, then get all butthurt and try to call me out for not proving anything? You effectively proved yourself wrong in your own CaV, where you demonstrated that Shao Khan can't even beat a weaker version of Madara, let alone anyone with Sage of Six Paths chakra in them.

You correct nothing at all, I already counter that,

I did, you're just too butthurt to realize it.

Stop wank Naruto, Posting sh*t on your reply won't correct anything

Pray tell, how do I wank Naruto? Typical MK wanker, accuses someone else of wanking just because he doesn't agree with their own wank.

Shao Khan is not a match for Madara. At all. I just reread all the reasons behind why people voted for you in your CaV, and the majority of it was that A) you used a cheap strategy of Shao Khan teleporting away and trying to steal the souls of everyone on earth during prep time and B) Valar not making an effort to counter soul steal. That was literally the only reason people voted for you, yet you think because of that lackluster CaV, Shao Khan can solo the Naruto verse? Get real, dude. It seems you forget what determines a winner in a CaV in the first place: the person who debated better. Just because character A can beat character B in a CaV where someone defending character A does a better job than character B, doesn't mean that it's a universally accepted fact now that character A will always beat character B. Especially in your case, where you didn't even debate better than Valar. The only reason your CaV is tied is because people didn't vote for Valar due to his choice of not trying to counter soul steal, and the fact that one of the votes to tie it came from Fallingcliffs, a bigger MK fanboy than MKgod. Not to mention, you didn't even win the CaV, yet you're running around claiming Shao Khan can solo the Naruto verse based on your performance in that CaV, which was barely a step better that MKgod's.

GetOverHere13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

JBBuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

@thevivas: Heh

does anybody on Naruto can resist soul manipulation? No

case closed

If I remember correctly, in a pre-time-jump episode Jiraiya states that jinchuriki are immune to "possession" techniques because they are already possessed by tailed demons. Since Naruto is possessed by the 9 tails and Gaara by the 2 tails, wouldn't that make them both immune to soul stealing?

JBBuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A couple more thoughts... If Naruto attacks Shao Khan with 100 shadow clones, could he even find the real one to attempt a soul steal? And even if he could soul steal Naruto ( which I don't think he can) would the 9 tails stand by and allow that to happen? Wouldn't Shao Khan end up having to fight Naruto's 9 tail beast form?

And that is just Naruto. What effect would Sasuke's sharingan have on the battle? Could it allow Sasuke to figure out Shao Khan's soul stealing technique and copy or counter it? Even if the sharingan only buys Sasuke a few seconds, wouldn't that be long enough for him to activate Ameterasu (unstoppable flames) or Susanoo (living armor made of life energy [chakra])?

Sorry dude but I don't see team Naruto losing here.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: When I said read my CaV, I meant read my intro. You didn't counter my argument at all yet you call me a wanker. I called you a wanker because so far you didn't even counter sh*t and you call somebody else a wanker. Get real dude, I already prove my point, You didn't prove anything.

Then you called me a wanker to look smart. hey after long post, where are your counter are you talking about? none

Who's the real wanker now?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 TheVivas  Online

@khael:

When I said read my CaV, I meant read my intro.

Whoops.

You didn't counter my argument at all yet you call me a wanker.

I don't have to counter your intro, anyone with half a brain could figure out that Shao Khan doesn't solo the Naruto verse based on that intro.

I called you a wanker because so far you didn't even counter sh*t and you call somebody else a wanker.

Typical middle school solution to a problem: "He called me a name so I called him that name too!"

Get real dude, I already prove my point, You didn't prove anything.

You've proven that:

1) You're an arrogant little kid who thinks everyone should believe that Shao Khan is a match for Madara after one CaV

2) You have no knowledge of Naruto characters

3) and you can't debate.

And again, why do I have to "prove" anything? You came in here saying Shao Khan can solo the Naruto verse. I said he can't. That;s all there is to it. The proof is in your CaV, where you effectively demonstrated that Shao Khan can't beat Madara.

Then you called me a wanker to look smart

No I called you a wanker because that's what you're doing. Wanking MK and Khan's soul steal.

hey after long post, where are your counter are you talking about? none

And after all of your posting, where are your feats? All you've posed was a link to your CaV and listed random feats for Shao, none of which prove he can solo the Naruto verse. So what exactly am I supposed to counter?

You tell me. In two pages, there's only been one person in this whole thread who said the MK team would win, and he clearly has a huge bias towards them.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@khael:

When I said read my CaV, I meant read my intro.

Whoops.

You didn't counter my argument at all yet you call me a wanker.

I don't have to counter your intro, anyone with half a brain could figure out that Shao Khan doesn't solo the Naruto verse based on that intro.

I called you a wanker because so far you didn't even counter sh*t and you call somebody else a wanker.

Typical middle school solution to a problem: "He called me a name so I called him that name too!"

Get real dude, I already prove my point, You didn't prove anything.

You've proven that:

1) You're an arrogant little kid who thinks everyone should believe that Shao Khan is a match for Madara after one CaV

2) You have no knowledge of Naruto characters

3) and you can't debate.

And again, why do I have to "prove" anything? You came in here saying Shao Khan can solo the Naruto verse. I said he can't. That;s all there is to it. The proof is in your CaV, where you effectively demonstrated that Shao Khan can't beat Madara.

Then you called me a wanker to look smart

No I called you a wanker because that's what you're doing. Wanking MK and Khan's soul steal.

hey after long post, where are your counter are you talking about? none

And after all of your posting, where are your feats? All you've posed was a link to your CaV and listed random feats for Shao, none of which prove he can solo the Naruto verse. So what exactly am I supposed to counter?

You tell me. In two pages, there's only been one person in this whole thread who said the MK team would win, and he clearly has a huge bias towards them.

See, this is what I'm talking about, You didn't counter sh*t in any post

Shao Kahn is the ruler of the outworld. He's currently the strongest MK character after the Elder Gods

Shao Kahn the Konqueror is represented as the embodiment of evil. In many respects, he resembles a large Asian warrior, and is well known amongst the roster of Mortal Kombat Kombatants for his godlike strength which rivals, if not outright exceeds, that of Raiden, the God of Thunder. He is also known for his extreme callousness, brutality, ferocity in battle

Strength

Shao Kahn able to one-shot Raiden, Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage. We all know those people fought superhuman in regular basis. Johnny Cage was shown able to easily beat Reptile (Who has very strong Acid that melt people in contact, Raiden stomp Liu Kang (this guy held his own against regular Shao Kahn)

His best feats was ripped people off with bare hand

No Caption Provided

He and all MK characters also destroy Diamond with relative ease as it was the test to enter the tournament itself

Diamond is harder than a steel

No Caption Provided

Durability

Shao Kahn tanked Raiden lightning with no harm, We all know that Raiden can do this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shao Kahn able to make a barrier, considering the level oh his magic, it should be continent level

Speed and Skill

Shao Kahn was able to held his own against Liu Kang (this guy can easily beat Shang Tsung who basically have the skill and memory of thousands people) not to mention Liu Kang was Amped and Shao Kahn can't harm Liu Kang's soul due to Raiden. note that this version of Shao Kahn was not full powered Shao Kahn

So basically Shao Kahn held his own in h2h against amped Liu Kang

No Caption Provided

Shao Kahn also reacted to lightning effortlessly, We know that Raiden teleport and Thunder is lightning speed

No Caption Provided

Shao Kahn also face teleporter in regular basis

No Caption Provided

Beat Raiden that basically nigh-omnipresent

Shao Kahn is sensory type, he Sense someone even on another realm or dimension and he can also teleport.

Kahn makes Raiden explode from half way across the planet via hax explotion. he can do that to Sasuke

Shao Kahn can teleport inside people like Raiden

Intelligent

Shao Kahn was able to became the ruler of the outworld was due to his mind trick (he poisoned Onaga to become the new ruler of the outworld)

No Caption Provided

Shao Kahn also nigh-omniscient in planetary scale

No Caption Provided

Magic

This is the reason Shao Kahn will beat Sasuke fairly easily

Shao Kahn's magic is planetary level

He shown able to soul steal all human except chosen warrior (because Raiden protected their soul), this feats proven that Shao Kahn is way out of Sasuke's league

No Caption Provided

And he effortlessly soul steal powerful sorcerer with incredible soul manipulation (Shang Tsung use soul steal to live) but...

No Caption Provided

After Soul steal Shao Kahn get the stats and memory of his opponent, it's also powering up his magic level

Shao Kahn also merged earth and outworld, destroying earth in the process (this feats alone proof that Shao Kahn's magic is strong enough to warp the entire earth and outworld in the same time) this is way better than anything Sasuke has ever done.

No Caption Provided

Shao Kahn also break a barrier between outworld and earthrealm which is almost impossible as it would be a size of the planet itself. Sasuke never done anything close to that

No Caption Provided

Kahn makes Raiden explode from half way across the planet via hax explosion. he can do that to Sasuke since Sasuke never counter something like this

No Caption Provided

Here his feats, try to counter it

I wank Kahn soul steal? Even Madara have no counter for it?

How is this team win against this guy?

Avatar image for eliahparichitha
EliahParichitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By EliahParichitha

@khael:

1)Naruto is resistant to soul manip see the nagato vs itachi, naruto and bee fight.

2)Naruto has tagged Madara who is Relativistic .

3)Naruto's Rasenshuriken destroys at a cellular level which can one shot Shao.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1)Naruto is resistant to soul manip see the nagato vs itachi, naruto and bee fight

Nagato soul manipulation is not even close to Shao Kahn

2)Naruto has tagged Madara who is Relativistic .

Which version of Naruto are you talking about?

3)Naruto's Rasenshuriken destroys at a cellular level which can one shot Shao

Shao Kahn will destroy it the same way he destroyed earth barrier

Avatar image for eliahparichitha
EliahParichitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael:

*Nagato does not soul steal from fodder street levels like Shao.

*yeah forgot its before pain arc, well he did tag pain who is supersonic.

*i dont see Shao using that on everyone and everything at everytime moreover in character.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Nagato does not soul steal from fodder street levels like Shao.

Soul steal doesn't really care about physical durability. Shao Kahn still have better feats, Nagato best feats was soul steal 10 - 20 fodder

*yeah forgot its before pain arc, well he did tag pain who is supersonic.

Shao Kahn react to Raiden's thunder, Thunder is faster than sounds

*i dont see Shao using that on everyone and everything at everytime moreover in character

Shao Kahn use soul steal for first move 2 times, how many times he fought people that Raiden didn't protected, yep 2 times. soul steal is absolutely in character besides he can make team explode to pieces with thought

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheVivas  Online

@khael:

See, this is what I'm talking about, You didn't counter sh*t in any post

That's cause you didn't post sh*t in any of your posts, genius. I'm not going to go out of my way and look in your CaV and then respond to those points in this thread. What are you, an idiot?

But sure, I'll play your game. If anything just to get you to shut up cause you're annoying as f*ck right now. I'll be countering with EOS Sasuke because, why not? If Shao Khan can solo the Naruto verse, that means he can beat this version of Sasuke, right?

Shao Kahn able to one-shot Raiden, Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage. We all know those people fought superhuman in regular basis. Johnny Cage was shown able to easily beat Reptile (Who has very strong Acid that melt people in contact, Raiden stomp Liu Kang (this guy held his own against regular Shao Kahn)

None of this is impressive. Like, at all. Everyone Chunin level and above is superhuman in Naruto. They could easily wipe the floor with all the guys you mentioned.

His best feats was ripped people off with bare hand

Won't help him much if he can't even tag Sasuke. Which he can't.

He and all MK characters also destroy Diamond with relative ease as it was the test to enter the tournament itself

Diamond is harder than a steel

Again, great for him. But that's nothing compared to Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo's strength.

Exchanges clashes with Naruto in his Tailed Beast Mode, in which the effects and shockwaves are larger than surrounding mountains:

Punches Naruto in his Tailed Beast Mode strong enough to completely obliterate a mountain:

No Caption Provided

Clearly better feats than ripping a human apart.

Shao Kahn tanked Raiden lightning with no harm, We all know that Raiden can do this

That scan just shows AOE, not potency. There is nothing impressive about that lightning. Sasuke, on the other hand, oneshot a meteor that was going to destroy Konoha village:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkXH1q3rFog

Here's how big Konoha is:

No Caption Provided

Shao Kahn was able to held his own against Liu Kang (this guy can easily beat Shang Tsung who basically have the skill and memory of thousands people) not to mention Liu Kang was Amped and Shao Kahn can't harm Liu Kang's soul due to Raiden. note that this version of Shao Kahn was not full powered Shao Kahn

How does this prove anything? Sasuke is way faster. Even kid Kakashi in Part 1 was fast enough to intercept and cut lightning:

No Caption Provided

Sasuke, Madara and even the Naruto in this fight are both faster than Kakashi was back then.

As for Sasuke, here he blitzes Madara (who has reacted to the Fourth Hokage who perfected the Flying Thunder God technique - another form of teleportation):

He even catches Naruto off guard with his speed and Naruto's speed is on par with that of teleportation:

Naruto in this form actualy has a FTL reaction feat, yet Sasuke was able to get the step on him and hit him with a Chidori from behind. For Naruto's FTL reaction calc, click here.

Sasuke can also teleport with his new eye powers. Here's Mudamudamuda's post about his powers:

Amenotejikara :

Sasuke's unique Sharinnegan skill and another key to why me team will win this battle.

1) Quick explanation :

No Caption Provided

Sasuke's special space-time jutsu, Amenotejikara allows Sasuke to teleport himself, a target, or even both at the same time within a certain range. This make Amenotejikra a very versatile jutsu suitable for both offense and defense.

2) Usefulness :

The various forms of teleportation Amenotejikara enable can be decisive to reverse the situation or quickly end a battle.

A) Teleporting oneself :

Using Amenotejikara, Sasuke can teleport himself close to an enemy without having to speed blitz them :

No Caption Provided

Or outright teleport within an opponent's blind spot to take them off guard :

He can also do the same to teleport away from an attack and escape immediate danger :

Not only that, Sasuke can also use Amenotejiakra to teleport his Susanoo if needed:

B) Teleporting the opponent:

Similarly to how he can teleport himself, Sasuke can also use Amenotejikara to teleport his opponents :

No Caption Provided

Such attacks will be nearly impossible to dodge since Sasuke can teleport his opponent within his attacks range... after using them.

C) Switching places with the target :

I don't think I even need to explain how useful this will be. ;)

3) Range:

As mentioned previously, Amenotejikara does have a range limit. No need to fret though, because it's effective range is pretty freaken far as seen when Sasuke used it against Naruto from this distance :

No Caption Provided

Shao Kahn also reacted to lightning effortlessly, We know that Raiden teleport and Thunder is lightning speed

Minato is teleportation speed, yet Juubidara was able to react to him easily:

And I already posted the scans of Sasuke blitzing that version of Madara.

Sasuke >>>> Shao Khan in speed

Shao Kahn also face teleporter in regular basis

So what? Nightcrawler is a teleporter and he gets tagged by street levelers sometimes. Being a teleporter doesn't automatically make you fast.

Shao Kahn is sensory type, he Sense someone even on another realm or dimension and he can also teleport.

No scan? No proof? Alright then.

Kahn makes Raiden explode from half way across the planet via hax explotion. he can do that to Sasuke

All I saw was Khan not doing that in a combat situation, like he would be against Sasuke or anyone in this thread, and he did so without Raiden even knowing about it. In a typical fight, Khan and Sasuke aren't going to start off on either side of the planet and Khan isn't going to have knowledge of Sasuke, so out of the blue, he's not going to blow him apart.

Since they do start within visual range of each other, Khan gets blitzed and cut in half like Madara did, or he teleports his sword into Shao Khan's heart, or he teleports Shao Khan into his Chidori, etc, etc.

He shown able to soul steal all human except chosen warrior (because Raiden protected their soul), this feats proven that Shao Kahn is way out of Sasuke's league

Lol, and let me guess, you're going to use your three minute prep time to teleport to another dimension and try to steal the souls of everyone one earth, including Sasuke? That's fine, Sasuke can just teleport into one of Kaguya's dimensions:

No Caption Provided

And he effortlessly soul steal powerful sorcerer with incredible soul manipulation (Shang Tsung use soul steal to live) but...

So he's never done this in the midst of combat? Cool then. Sasuke blitzes.

Shao Kahn also merged earth and outworld, destroying earth in the process (this feats alone proof that Shao Kahn's magic is strong enough to warp the entire earth and outworld in the same time) this is way better than anything Sasuke has ever done.

What do you know? A supposedly high end feat without any context whatsoever. No need to go into that then.

Shao Kahn also break a barrier between outworld and earthrealm which is almost impossible as it would be a size of the planet itself. Sasuke never done anything close to that

The scan said "once they're married the barriers will break between the two worlds". It says nothing about him physically breaking the barrier himself, unless you goofed and posted the wrong scan, or took that scan out of context and are running around trying to pass off false information.

I wank Kahn soul steal? Even Madara have no counter for it?

Madara's counter for it is that he blitzes Khan. Pretty easy. He's not going to stand there and get his soul sucked. And considering the fact that Madara and Sasuke is waaaaaaay faster than Shao, that ends the soul steal wank right there.

As for this fight, Pain Arc Naruto us enough to beat Shao Khan.

As for his feats, here they are:

Speed blitzes a Pain:

Has the strength enough to throw a huge Rhino hundreds of feet in the air:

Takes out two large summons with Odama Rasengans:

Takes out a Pain with Frog Kata without even physically touching him:

He can expand a Rasenshuriken even after throwing it:

Even though he blocked it, Naruto still had the strength to kick Deva Path a considerable distance(bottom left scan on each panel):

While fighting the last three Pains, he uses a smoke bomb/Rasengan diversion to transform one of his Rasenshurikens into himself/a clone and uses that to take the chakra absorbing Pain out of the picture to fire his real Rasenshuriken, when in reality it was all a ploy to hit the Pain in the back:

He can use Shadow Shuriken Jutsu to launch a second Rasenshuriken in the shadow of the first:

And one Rasenshuriken is enough to take out Shao Khan. Tanking lightning is nothing compared to this:

No Caption Provided

In the red box is a bridge, everything else in the back are mountains. And this is Naruto before his fight with Pain, while he was still training to master Sage Mode.

And then there's the crater he left training with Yamato:

The little person at the bottom is Naruto.
The little person at the bottom is Naruto.

And finally, there's his fight against Kakuzu:

Naruto can oneshot Shao with this attack.

Everything that happened in these panels, from the second Rasenshuriken coming at Pain, to Naruto's clones jumping at Pain, to Pain stabbing the clones and jumping over the Rasenshuriken, to the Rasenshuriken cutting through the rock and landing on the opposite side of the crater all happened in one second:

Transformed hundreds of his clones into rubble in order to dog pile/sneak attack Pain:

Creates even more clones to withstand a Shinra Tensei, then has enough strength to throw him into Pain in less than maybe a second from that distance and KO him:

He's also granted increased durability:

No Caption Provided

And precog:

No Caption Provided

Shao Khan gets blitzed by even this weaker version of Naruto, meaning no soul steal, no blowing him up with his mind, no nothing. Reacting to lightning is nothing compared to Sage Mode Naruto. Even an older Kakashi reacted to lightning again:

Sage Mode Naruto is faster than that Kakashi as well. Shao Khan is getting blitzed. There is no way he's soloing this team.

Shao Kahn use soul steal for first move 2 times, how many times he fought people that Raiden didn't protected, yep 2 times. soul steal is absolutely in character besides he can make team explode to pieces with thought

Oh. My. God. He used it two times? Well then he DEFINITELY uses it every single time in every fight! Of course, it's definitely in character! What was I thinking!?

*sarcasm*

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Khael

@thevivas:

Shao Kahn doesn't need to touch anyone, they will explode with a thought. He doesn't need to see them either.no counter for this

So what? Nightcrawler is a teleporter and he gets tagged by street levelers sometimes. Being a teleporter doesn't automatically make you fast.

Raiden can teleport inside people which is there is no time to react. faster than Sasuke

No scan? No proof? Alright then

Look again moron, I gave you the scan

All I saw was Khan not doing that in a combat situation, like he would be against Sasuke or anyone in this thread, and he did so without Raiden even knowing about it. In a typical fight, Khan and Sasuke aren't going to start off on either side of the planet and Khan isn't going to have knowledge of Sasuke, so out of the blue, he's not going to blow him apart.

Since they do start within visual range of each other, Khan gets blitzed and cut in half like Madara did, or he teleports his sword into Shao Khan's heart, or he teleports Shao Khan into his Chidori, etc, etc

This is sounds reaching, Shao Kahn has do that on panel, stop reaching.

Lol, and let me guess, you're going to use your three minute prep time to teleport to another dimension and try to steal the souls of everyone one earth, including Sasuke? That's fine, Sasuke can just teleport into one of Kaguya's dimensions

Which Shao Kahn can sense him and make a portal on the side that Sasuke can't reach. and make tornado soul.

He do that twice, guess how many time Shao Kahn fought a being that can't be soul steal? the answer is twice. reaching so much? Shao Kahn will do that if there were no Raiden, fact.

What do you know? A supposedly high end feat without any context whatsoever. No need to go into that then.

I see, Sasuke never done something close to that. obvious reaching is obvious

The scan said "once they're married the barriers will break between the two worlds". It says nothing about him physically breaking the barrier himself, unless you goofed and posted the wrong scan, or took that scan out of context and are running around trying to pass off false information

Wow, He turn that barrier into dust and say nothing what? Try to lowballed feats

Madara's counter for it is that he blitzes Khan. Pretty easy. He's not going to stand there and get his soul sucked. And considering the fact that Madara and Sasuke is waaaaaaay faster than Shao, that ends the soul steal wank right there

Shao Kahn already face people that can teleport things to him. There is no time for react. Sasuke blitzing still gave Shao Kahn time to react.

Speed blitzes a Pain

Pain won't react to Raiden either

Awesome, Shao Kahn has the strength of all human in earth combine

Will turn into dust

Takes out a Pain with Frog Kata without even physically touching him

Shao Kahn doesn't need to touch him either

He can expand a Rasenshuriken even after throwing it

Will turn into dust

Even though he blocked it, Naruto still had the strength to kick Deva Path a considerable distance(bottom left scan on each panel)

Yeah, Naruto won't block explosion inside his chest

While fighting the last three Pains, he uses a smoke bomb/Rasengan diversion to transform one of his Rasenshurikens into himself/a clone and uses that to take the chakra absorbing Pain out of the picture to fire his real Rasenshuriken, when in reality it was all a ploy to hit the Pain in the back:

Shao Kahn is nigh-omniscient. won't work

He can use Shadow Shuriken Jutsu to launch a second Rasenshuriken in the shadow of the first

Nigh-omniscient. won't fool Kahn

And one Rasenshuriken is enough to take out Shao Khan. Tanking lightning is nothing compared to this:

In the red box is a bridge, everything else in the back are mountains. And this is Naruto before his fight with Pain, while he was still training to master Sage Mode.

And then there's the crater he left training with Yamato

How about Shao Kahn kill him with thought? or Shao Kahn turn Naruto and his jutsu to a dust the same way he did to earth barrier

And finally, there's his fight against Kakuzu

No, no one will fool Kahn besides EG. That Rasenshuriken will turn into dust

Everything that happened in these panels, from the second Rasenshuriken coming at Pain, to Naruto's clones jumping at Pain, to Pain stabbing the clones and jumping over the Rasenshuriken, to the Rasenshuriken cutting through the rock and landing on the opposite side of the crater all happened in one second:

Thunder happened in less than 1 second. Raiden teleportation doesn't even need a second

Transformed hundreds of his clones into rubble in order to dog pile/sneak attack Pain.

Creates even more clones to withstand a Shinra Tensei, then has enough strength to throw him into Pain in less than maybe a second from that distance and KO him

Shao Kahn will know which Naruto is real or simply make a tornado soul

He's also granted increased durability:

He's not tanking explosion in his chest or being turned into dust or soul steal

And precog:

Bruh, no, Naruto is not outsmarting a guy that know all things happen

Shao Khan gets blitzed by even this weaker version of Naruto, meaning no soul steal, no blowing him up with his mind, no nothing. Reacting to lightning is nothing compared to Sage Mode Naruto. Even an older Kakashi reacted to lightning again

Raiden teleportation is not lightning speed, it's instant. so no. Shao Kahn has react to something nobody should not react

Oh. My. God. He used it two times? Well then he DEFINITELY uses it every single time in every fight! Of course, it's definitely in character! What was I thinking!?

*sarcasm*

kahn was in action like for 3 or 6 times so it does count, and he only fought 2 dudes that Raiden didn't protected. read the whole sentence

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

@thevivas:

Shao Kahn doesn't need to touch anyone, they will explode with a thought. He doesn't need to see them either.no counter for this

Did he did this in the Midway comics any of the canon games, or MKX comics? No then it is non-canon thus irrelevant.

Raiden can teleport inside people which is there is no time to react. faster than Sasuke

Except he is not anyway anyhow.

No scan? No proof? Alright then

Look again moron, I gave you the scan

Since they do start within visual range of each other, Khan gets blitzed and cut in half like Madara did, or he teleports his sword into Shao Khan's heart, or he teleports Shao Khan into his Chidori, etc, etc

This is sounds reaching, Shao Kahn has do that on panel, stop reaching.

Non-canon.

Lol, and let me guess, you're going to use your three minute prep time to teleport to another dimension and try to steal the souls of everyone one earth, including Sasuke? That's fine, Sasuke can just teleport into one of Kaguya's dimensions

Which Shao Kahn can sense him and make a portal on the side that Sasuke can't reach. and make tornado soul.

Soulnado was created by Quan Chi not Shao Kahn.

He do that twice, guess how many time Shao Kahn fought a being that can't be soul steal? the answer is twice. reaching so much? Shao Kahn will do that if there were no Raiden, fact.

I see, Sasuke never done something close to that. obvious reaching is obvious

The scan said "once they're married the barriers will break between the two worlds". It says nothing about him physically breaking the barrier himself, unless you goofed and posted the wrong scan, or took that scan out of context and are running around trying to pass off false information

Wow, He turn that barrier into dust and say nothing what? Try to lowballed feats

He needs to marry Sonya to pull off that feat so can't be applied and that was from MK Malibu Comics which are non-canon. Vivas is not so much lowaballing as so much actually reading the scan, nor did you mention context the context is Kahn marrying Sonya makes the barrier disappear, though it backfired on him since in put both Earthreallm and Outworld in danger.

Madara's counter for it is that he blitzes Khan. Pretty easy. He's not going to stand there and get his soul sucked. And considering the fact that Madara and Sasuke is waaaaaaay faster than Shao, that ends the soul steal wank right there

Shao Kahn already face people that can teleport things to him. There is no time for react. Sasuke blitzing still gave Shao Kahn time to react.

Speed blitzes a Pain

Pain won't react to Raiden either

What speed feats does Raiden even have that makes him faster then Pain?

Awesome, Shao Kahn has the strength of all human in earth combine

False, he never had anything close to that

Will turn Shao into dust

Takes out a Pain with Frog Kata without even physically touching him

Shao Kahn doesn't need to touch him either

He can expand a Rasenshuriken even after throwing it

Will turn Shao into dust

Even though he blocked it, Naruto still had the strength to kick Deva Path a considerable distance(bottom left scan on each panel)

Yeah, Naruto won't block explosion inside his chest

Malibu comic feat=non canon= not happening nor relevant.

Shao Kahn is nigh-omniscient. won't work

Will work since he did not saw realise he was getting punked by Raiden in MK 2011 he is not omniscient nor did he knew he was being played by Shinnok.

He can use Shadow Shuriken Jutsu to launch a second Rasenshuriken in the shadow of the first

Not Nigh-omniscient. Will fool Kahn

And then there's the crater he left training with Yamato

How about Shao Kahn kill him with thought? or Shao Kahn turn Naruto and his jutsu to a dust the same way he did to earth barrier

Good thing for Naruto since Kahn needs to marry a woman from earth to do that and it only applies to the barrier anyway so he can marry say a random person and Naruto will still stomp him , he can never did that on his own and its non canon anyways he dies.

And finally, there's his fight against Kakuzu

No, no one will fool Kahn besides EG. That Rasenshuriken will turn into dust

He was fooled by Raiden and Quan Chi not EGs so moot.

Thunder happened in less than 1 second. Raiden teleportation doesn't even need a second

Thunder is just sound Naruto characters are faster then sound so that does not matter Raiden reactions aren't even lightening speed so it does not matter.

Transformed hundreds of his clones into rubble in order to dog pile/sneak attack Pain.

Creates even more clones to withstand a Shinra Tensei, then has enough strength to throw him into Pain in less than maybe a second from that distance and KO him

Shao Kahn will know which Naruto is real or simply make a tornado soul

No he will not and he never made a soulnado.

And precog:

Bruh, no, Naruto is not outsmarting a guy that know all things happen

Bruh, he did not know he was going to be stopped by the Elder Gods nor did he knew that Liu Kang would beat Shang Tsu, if he did he wouldn't be pissed off at Shang Tsu in the first place.

Shao Khan gets blitzed by even this weaker version of Naruto, meaning no soul steal, no blowing him up with his mind, no nothing. Reacting to lightning is nothing compared to Sage Mode Naruto. Even an older Kakashi reacted to lightning again

Raiden teleportation is not lightning speed, it's instant. so no. Shao Kahn has react to something nobody should not react

All teleportation is instant so that is moot, Raiden reaction's are not lightening speed nor is Kahn's.

*sarcasm*

kahn was in action like for 3 or 6 times so it does count, and he only fought 2 dudes that Raiden didn't protected. read the whole sentence

Kahn he used it against guys with no soul resistance and saying he soul drained Shang Tsu is not a good example because Shang has no soul resistance feats himself and he sorta stood there letting Kahn take it. Being a soul drainer does not = having soul drain resistance.

Nor is Shao anyway near omniscient he stated he know everything in Outworld so that argument is only applicable in Outworld not other worlds so irrelevant and its from Malibu Comics again which is non-canon use Midway MK comics, use the MKX comics those are at least canon. Stop trying to use non-canon material to make MK look good its embarrassing as a MK fan to see someone willingly spout bs and using non-canon material and as if MK does not have a bad enough rep.

http://www.freewebs.com/mkblue/mortalkombatcomics.htm

Hell if you check out this link they will tell that it is not canon.

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_Comics_(Malibu)

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Khael

@passingthrough545: @passingthrough545:Wait, that comic was non-canon?

I change my minds then, Shao Kahn will get stomped without those feats

Anyway, soulnado was made by Shao Kahn in the first series, until it was retconned by MK9.

Thanks for the information

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Malibu MK comics , he did welp I'm wrong about that though he never did it battle thus can't be used.

Here is link of which has a list of MK comics

http://www.freewebs.com/mkblue/mortalkombatcomics.htm

They divided the sections into canon in the games and non-canon, Midway and the MKX comics are canon and the MKX comics do prove fatalies are canon since Scorpion used his in the MKX comics.

Here is a link of which titles they are

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_X_(Comic_Series)

So look for Midway published comics and the MKX stuff, though some of the Midway stuff maybe about the non-canon MK games so be careful MK1 and MK2 are canon.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: MKX comic is canon, I know that but I admit I didn't know that Malibu is non-canon.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2