Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lilgodperv

Team Hades Consists of;

Hades, Chakravartin, Sailor Galaxia, Sailor Moon and Dark Schneider.

- Hades gets their current feats from the canon Manga and anime.

- Chakravartin gets all his feats from the game.

- Sailor Moon and Sailor Galaxia gets all their feats from Manga and Anime.

- Dark Schneider gets all his current feats.

Team Goku consists of;

Goku, Bai Quiran, Luo Zheng, Vampire Hunter D.

-This is Mui Goku who gets all his feats from canon manga and anime.

- Bai Quiran gets all his feats from the latest chapters of Manhua with the novel.

- Luo Zheng gets all his feats from the latest chapters ofManhua with the novel.

- This is Novel D but he doesn't get the akashic records.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Fight takes place on a large indestructible planet.

- Distance 500miles.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tema hades get stomped except of Sailor moon who solo the 2 teams via hax

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lilgodperv
Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: can you show her feats because Bai, Luo and D are also hax monsters.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Omega7373663

@lilgodperv said:

@omega7373663: can you show her feats because Bai, Luo and D are also hax monsters.

Eh I don't have any scans for now unfortunately but Sailor moon has Hax and abilities like Power Null (which would make the whole team hax pretty useless if they don't resist Power null), she can transmute beings into whatever she want, existence erasure, sleep hax, she can regen from both her soul, body from being destroyed ... And many more but I'll try to bring some scans later if I can

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lilgodperv

@omega7373663: Well Bai, Luo and D are all resistent or straight out immune to haxes which includes conceptual manipulation and they can also kill conceptual beings with their own versions of power nullification.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Hades wins. Luo Zheng and Bai Quiran are useless at this level since they only get their Manhua feats which can't compete with the likes of Hades and Darsh (yet). Team Two is left with Goku and D. Goku gets stomped by Hades who exceeds him in power, speed and hax leaving D as the main player on Team Two. D himself can give Hades a serious fight. IMO based on some of the feats I've seen from him, he can beat Darsh, Sailor Moon and Chakravartin. The problem is fighting Hades is going to take everything D has. Goku can't fend off Darsh, Sailor Moon and Chakravartin so the Saiyan will go down pretty quick. That leaves D fighting Team Hades by himself which would overwhelm him.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lilgodperv

@mass: Bai is Multi universal level in the Manhua too but I can't say about Luo though.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: Bai is Multi universal level can't say about Luo though.

didn't realize the manhua had reached that far aside from vague statements

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: Well Bai, Luo and D are all resistent or straight out immune to haxes which includes conceptual manipulation and they can also kill conceptual beings with their own versions of power nullification.

I'm pretty sure this version of D and Bai can't do all of this stuff that you mentioned with Thier Manhua feats

@mass said:

Team Hades wins. Luo Zheng and Bai Quiran are useless at this level since they only get their Manhua feats which can't compete with the likes of Hades and Darsh (yet). Team Two is left with Goku and D. Goku gets stomped by Hades who exceeds him in power, speed and hax leaving D as the main player on Team Two. D himself can give Hades a serious fight. IMO based on some of the feats I've seen from him, he can beat Darsh, Sailor Moon and Chakravartin. The problem is fighting Hades is going to take everything D has. Goku can't fend off Darsh, Sailor Moon and Chakravartin so the Saiyan will go down pretty quick. That leaves D fighting Team Hades by himself which would overwhelm him.

How can he get past Sailor moon hax and regen?

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass said:
@lilgodperv said:

@mass: Bai is Multi universal level can't say about Luo though.

didn't realize the manhua had reached that far aside from vague statements

Nah Bai pretty op at this point.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He one shotted the nine headed dragon which could warp the entire sky and reverse the galaxy itself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One shotted a Multi galaxy sized giant god which was so big that it could barely fit the Universe with just ten percent of his powers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Created the underworld's universe which is comparable to the size of main universe. The main universe contains a dimension which is infinite in size.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tanked hits from a god who became the embodiment of the universe and then proceeds to punts the embodiment of the universe.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: Looks nice. One thing. You can't use LN and Manhua feats together. They are for all intends and purposes two separate things here since only Manhua feats are allowed. The Manhua's never go into as much detail as the LN but if the OP said only manhua, that's all you can use.

I'll have to check out the series. The last scan looked promising.

I don't see anything multiversal though. Galaxy level sure, based on the last scan but that's nothing on this battle's scale.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: He literally has though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gods are the embodiment of natural laws and concepts and Bai has killed thousands of them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He could literally resist the laws of time used by the Tao to erase Bai from existence.

And this is what tao means;

No Caption Provided

It is principle of the multiverse which created all the concepts and laws of the multiverse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He could resist the energy of the void and the Tao's restrictions which are conceptual in nature.

He also created the laws of Life and death.

He created the entire law of immortal ascension in which a person has to create a multiverse in their body and their power is equal to Tao.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lilgodperv

@mass: I think it's fair to use portions of the novel as the Manhua is basically following the novel and at times it skips important details. It would have been wrong to use the novel if there was some feat that was in the Manhua that contradicts the novel.

As i said the universe in the series has different dimensions. And the god became the embodiment of the universe. So his strength is multi universal level and Bai tanks hits from him and he suplexes thr God so Bai's strength is multi universal toi and he also cuts his arm off which makes countless stars fall on the surface of the planet.

And it has been said multiple times that he can destroy the world anytime he wants and even the Tao accepts that he can destroy the world.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don´t know Bai Quiran, Luo Zheng, Vampire Hunter D. Goku dies in the crossfire oc. He has no feats to overcome Hades acausality, nor any feat remotely close to overcome Dark Schneider his regen and immortality. And then there is Sailor Moon, who doesn´t sucks in regen either. Too much hax against Goku, while he has no resistance against basic abilities like instant kill,poison, bacteria and shit.

OT: After reading about D, Team 2 wins.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lilgodperv

@caocao: i have posted Bai's feats and D is multi universal with tons of hax abilities.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acularis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: only factor that matters on team 2 is Vampire Hunter D.

Pretty sure Team 1 stomps.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lilgodperv

@acularis: How are they even beating bai or Luo.

Bai Quiran already being Multi universal with hax resistence like law and conceptual manipulation and who is can also kill beings of concept and natural laws.

Edit: seems like you are a troll account.

Avatar image for deactivated-61ceaeb920435
deactivated-61ceaeb920435

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see how team 1 is winning this lol.

Hades, Chakravartin and schnieder are the weakest link here, it ends with Goku D overwhelming Sailor moon

Acularis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Acularis

@lilgodperv: Not a troll account just a new account on the vine. You looking at my account for my posts feels hella sus though. Anyways, I don't know enough about Bai Quiran to make an honest call for him, I just know that Hades has some really good hax. Chakravartin is a non-factor, and Schneider has some good hax if I recall correct ie Dispel Bound and the like.

I also don't know why Comicvine made me have to wait a day before replying to this, but it is what it is.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acularis: I have already posted some of his feats. He one shotted a nine headed dragon whose Power alone warped the universe and was able to reverse the movement of a galaxy. Next he was able to power up a device which could move all the stars in the universe. Next he one shotted a Multi galaxy sized god with a palm slash and destroyed its body and soul. And gods in this series are the embodiment of concepts and natural laws. Next he could resist the will of Tao which has created everything in the multiverse including the concepts and natural laws and can reset it whenever it wants. He then created a universe with a casual swing of his sword which had multiple dimensions. He then fought a god who became the embodiment of the universe which has a dimension which is infinte in size. And it has been stated multiple times that he can destroy the universe if he ever wants to.

I have already posted his feats above anyways.

Acularis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: From the sound of it he's the only factor here then. I would say he probably solos. Only big factor on team 1 is Hades (and maybe Galaxia I've heard good things about her).

Avatar image for dumblyboundless
DumblyBoundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DumblyBoundless

If any of these characters can counter EoS LN Luo Zheng's NEP2, Regen High-Godly, BDE2, Acausality Type 4-5, and Existence Erasure down to conceptual level, LZ will be defeated.

BTW i'm not highballing LZ and i'm not trolling. Literally the LN has 2 outerversal hierarchies, and LZ casually controls both of them, and I have reasons.

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Hades wins.

EpicRaptorMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the point of making one side get non Canon feats and the other side don't? Current CC goku can solo by himself if all feats are allowed.

EpicRaptorMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: they can't handle goku becoming strong. Just wait till he becomes hyperversal next.

DAVID33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperversal goku will never happen especially since the creator of the show and manga thinks that planet and universe are the same thing but u can keep dreaming