• 50 results
shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#1  Edited By shroudofsorrow

So the Superior Spider-Man ends up in the Ultimate Marvel universe. Deciding that this alternate earth is interesting enough to warrant long-term study, Otto camps himself out there and quickly makes a name for himself. Eventually though, he begins to attract some unwanted attention, leading to this here gauntlet.

Some notes on the gauntlet:

• Otto gets no prep or rest in-between rounds 1-3
  • He gets 3 hours rest in-between rounds 4-6
  • He gets 3 hours rest and 30 minutes of prep in-between rounds 7-9
  • He gets 2 hours rest and 1 hour of prep in-between rounds 10-12
  • He gets 1 hour rest and 2 hours of prep in-between rounds 13-15
  • He gets no rest but 4 hours prep before the final round
  • Prep time cannot be used for additional rest, and rest time cannot be used for prep time.

THE ROUNDS

Round 1: Shocker

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Punisher

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Moon Knight

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Shang-Chi

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Elektra

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Ronin

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Hawkeye

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Black Widow (Pre-Armor)

No Caption Provided

Round 9: Spider-Woman

No Caption Provided

Round 10: Doctor Octopus (Pre-Upgrade)

No Caption Provided

Round 11: Captain America

No Caption Provided

Round 12: Venom (Conrad Marcus)

No Caption Provided

Round 13: Doctor Octopus (Metal-Control)

No Caption Provided

Round 14: Green Goblin

No Caption Provided

Round 15: Sabertooth

No Caption Provided

Round 16: Wolverine

No Caption Provided

How far does Otto get?

No Caption Provided

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't recall Ult. Deadpool doing anything that impressive. Any reason why he's the last round?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@cf12793: Well, his HF for one. And I think it took Kitty phasing through him or somesuch to finally put him down. Might replace him with Sabertooth.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

I don't recall Ult. Deadpool doing anything that impressive. Any reason why he's the last round?

Same here, he sucked!

Round 7 he can possibly lose.

Round 11 and 14 are debatable.

Round 12 and 13 are straight loses.

He can pass every other round pretty much :/

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@cf12793: Well, his HF for one. And I think it took Kitty phasing through him or somesuch to finally put him down. Might replace him with Sabertooth.

Sabertooth is worst than Wolverine :/ Also he was a machine man, nothing to do with a healing factor really.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Yeah I don't think Deadpool deserves to be at the top; he should be below Moon Knight because of his lack of feats. Has a small chance at stopping at Ronin because he was kinda a plot device, but I'd say he stops at Ult Hawkeye most likely.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I seem him as being too agile and fast to be tagged by Ultimate Hawkeye, who's been placed below 616 Clint anyway. I personally think he can handle Cap, especially with some prep.

Didn't Miles beat Conrad Marcus and Peter Norman? Why can't Otto beat them?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@shroudofsorrow said:

@cadencev2: I seem him as being too agile and fast to be tagged by Ultimate Hawkeye, who's been placed below 616 Clint anyway. I personally think he can handle Cap, especially with some prep.

Didn't Miles beat Conrad Marcus and Peter Norman? Why can't Otto beat them?

Peter NEVER beaten Norman without major help. Period. Never ever.

Conrad was beaten due to plot device attack Spider Sting. Does SpOck have that? No? Didnt think so.

Also you rank 616 Clint higher than ultimate? Thats a sad judgement call.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: He has been ranked above him. He and Ult. Cap are more vicious than their 616 counterparts but still below them in terms of capabilities.

Otto does have access to toys that Miles was lacking in. Those plus prep time might give him a chance.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: He has been ranked above him. He and Ult. Cap are more vicious than their 616 counterparts but still below them in terms of capabilities.

Otto does have access to toys that Miles was lacking in. Those plus prep time might give him a chance.

On the Otto vs Venom, he does not know the weakness Venom has, nor does he have any toy in his series to counter Venom.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Yeah and 1 hour of prep may not be enough time to learn Venom's weakness. But say he did figure it out, could he maybe then find some way to overcome him?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Stops at Doc Oct.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Yeah and 1 hour of prep may not be enough time to learn Venom's weakness. But say he did figure it out, could he maybe then find some way to overcome him?

Its easy to put Venom down if you know his weakness. Electricity is everywhere. Finding it out is a trade secrete to only a very select few.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Otto pre-upgrade has lost to Ult. Peter Parker, who is inferior to Superior Spider-Man

@cadencev2: Perhaps, but wasn't Peter able to figure it out during his first fight with Eddie-Venom just by virtue of some electricity going off as a result of damage to the environment? Otto could get lucky and happen upon the weakness that way.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see him getting past GG

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: I never said anything on pre metal control, I said Otto with metal control could stomp him.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shroudofsorrow
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no way Hawkeye can beat SpOck when he couldn't even tag Ultimate Spider-Man.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know enough about ultimate venom but I say it stops at Dock Ock with metal control since SpOck is basically covered with metal.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpOck brings his Power Dampenig Field and clears

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Conrad was serious business according to Cadence. If Otto isn't able to deduce Ultimate Venom's weakness to electricity he likely won't win, as his arsenal as is isn't powerful enough to down Venom the way Miles' stingers did.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: hawk has tagged spidey repetedly in a single fight. As for this, Spock can lose at 11 and probably dies at GG

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperviper97: Ult. Hawkeye tagged Ult. Spider-Man? When did that happen?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperviper97: No, I suggest you read the fight again. Hawkeye shot Spider-Man once, by hitting him by surprise. The rest of the fight Peter danced around every shot fired and then webbed Hawkeye to a tree.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By renamed040924
shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: It would be nice to have some scans and background info though.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperviper97: No, I suggest you read the fight again. Hawkeye shot Spider-Man once, by hitting him by surprise. The rest of the fight Peter danced around every shot fired and then webbed Hawkeye to a tree.

Its funny that Hawkeye held back from hitting Peter due to Captain America's orders, but its a low showing lol. He easily shot out the Webbing of Spider Man while avoiding to hit Peter lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@dondave said:

SpOck brings his Power Dampenig Field and clears

This is false as well. The power Dampener would get ripped off by Ock metal control like everything else and it would not work on Venom as he has no powers. He is naturally a super Goo being.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: It would be useful against the other characters though, including GG, Wolverine, and Sabertooth.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Its funny that Hawkeye held back from hitting Peter due to Captain America's orders, but its a low showing lol. He easily shot out the Webbing of Spider Man while avoiding to hit Peter lol.

That doesn't prove he could have tagged Spider-Man.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

The fact Peter's Webbing seems to move as fast as him, and is a smaller target as well says other wise ;) Not to mention Hawkeye avoided peters Web assault as well while talking trash.

Add in the fact Hawkeye has legit super speed in the Twitch Factor. Yeah, gonna say the evidence weighs against your claim more so than mine.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@cadencev2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

The fact Peter's Webbing seems to move as fast as him, and is a smaller target as well says other wise ;) Not to mention Hawkeye avoided peters Web assault as well while talking trash.

Add in the fact Hawkeye has legit super speed in the Twitch Factor. Yeah, gonna say the evidence weighs against your claim more so than mine.

The webbing also moves in one direction. It is not a sentient being like spider-man is.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@cadencev2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Honestly I've read the scans and I don't see Hawkeye shooting down the webs anywhere during the fight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto said:

Honestly I've read the scans and I don't see Hawkeye shooting down the webs anywhere during the fight.

Thats because your near blind :) Even in the last scan he says he is messing with Peter, not even trying.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@jashro44: False. Look at the art, that webbing is all over the place, not straight line at all.

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

@cadencev2: It all over the place because hawk eye shot it. Webbing is linear and it cannot change direction in flight....Unless you are arguing spider-mans webbing has a mind of its own....

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Hawkeye is just shooting the webs Peter is swinging on, not any directed at him. That's very unimpressive.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: It all over the place because hawk eye shot it. Webbing is linear and it cannot change direction in flight....Unless you are arguing spider-mans webbing has a mind of its own....

Its not linear at all. When shot in a direction yes, when caught in the wind, breeze, or simply waved around by something on it, NO!

C'mon... that stuff in the art is all over the place. Maybe there was a breeze? Maybe Spidey moved it around alot? Either way, its drawn to be moving.

@cadencev2: Hawkeye is just shooting the webs Peter is swinging on, not any directed at him. That's very unimpressive.

Yes, its so unimpressive to hit a small target moving rapidly around from a Spider Man speed foe. As unimpressive as Solid Snake beating a holding back Grey Fox lol.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tohoma

He could possibly stop at Hawkeye.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Its not linear at all. When shot in a direction yes, when caught in the wind, breeze, or simply waved around by something on it, NO!

C'mon... that stuff in the art is all over the place. Maybe there was a breeze? Maybe Spidey moved it around alot? Either way, its drawn to be moving.

I doubt the wind is strong enough to impact something that moves as fast as webbing and even if it did it would still be easier to predict then spider-mans movements. All he has to do is feel which way the wind is blowing to predict that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

I doubt the wind is strong enough to impact something that moves as fast as webbing and even if it did it would still be easier to predict then spider-mans movements. All he has to do is feel which way the wind is blowing to predict that.

Look, make all the excuses you want, the art is flat out against your assumptions my friend :/ The Webbing is bent, and rounded all over the place showing non straight or linear webbing there.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

Look, make all the excuses you want, the art is flat out against your assumptions my friend :/ The Webbing is bent, and rounded all over the place showing non straight or linear webbing there.

Well as I said even if I am wrong that still doesn't equate to tagging spider-man.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

Well as I said even if I am wrong that still doesn't equate to tagging spider-man.

Of course not, I said its a good indication he could as hitting a moving string of web faster than Spider can throw them, and all the while holding a casual conversation of how he is simply messing with Peter is a damn good feat ;)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44

Of course not, I said its a good indication he could as hitting a moving string of web faster than Spider can throw them, and all the while holding a casual conversation of how he is simply messing with Peter is a damn good feat ;)

I can agree its a impressive feat.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

I can agree its a impressive feat.

Anyway, the end result is a possible win for HE, but nothing solid to argue, that is my my final word on it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jashro44

@cadencev2: Eh, agree to disagree. I think between SpOcks bullet proof webbing and his agility ultimate hawk eye will struggle to tag him. He's a great marksmen its just I feel SpOck is a bad match for him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: Eh, agree to disagree. I think between SpOcks bullet proof webbing and his agility ultimate hawk eye will struggle to tag him. He's a great marksmen its just I feel SpOck is a bad match for him.

I never said it was a good chance.

OMGWTFLMAO NUKE ARROW FTW!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I never said it was a good chance.

OMGWTFLMAO NUKE ARROW FTW!

Nuke arrow only has a blast radius of 15-20 ft and has a one second timer :p