Uhuh I see a dispute!!
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Power NeXus

Magik could win via BFR, but I think Super Skrull would win otherwise.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
" Magik could win via BFR, but I think Super Skrull would win otherwise. "
Agreed. That's what I was thinking.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Matezoide2
@Power NeXus said:
exactly,without BFR they can barely hurt Super Skrull
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Power NeXus
@Matezoide said:
" @Power NeXus said:
exactly,without BFR they can barely hurt Super Skrull "

Well.... I don't really know. Magik's power level seems to vary a lot with different events and circumstances. There have been times when she's a serious powerhouse, but I'm not sure if those times are limited to when she's in her Limbo dimension. 
It's possible that she could make a stepping disc to take herself and Super Skrull to Limbo, and beat him there. 

I'm kinda just talking out loud here. My knowledge on Magik is very fuzzy at best.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Power NeXus: 

Pretty sure her best feats were on Limbo. I haven't seen her forcibly teleport someone to Limbo who was actively attacking her.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Power NeXus
@JediXMan said:
" @Power NeXus:   Pretty sure her best feats were on Limbo. I haven't seen her forcibly teleport someone to Limbo who was actively attacking her. "

Well, she's still got her Soulsword and everything. That thing is pretty much an instant kill if she wants it to be, and Super Skrull doesn't have any defenses against magic. 
 I guess maybe she could beat him that way if she can miraculously get up close without being pounded, charbroiled, and force-field'ed.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
" @Power NeXus said:
Agreed. That's what I was thinking. "

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By Strafe Prower

With BFR X-team wins. 

Without Super Skrull takes this handily.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#12  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@Matezoide said:
" Super Skrull "
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik solo's

Avatar image for adamthesubmariner
AdamtheSubmariner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik has complete control in limbo

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going with super skrull

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tparks

Super Skrull. He could probably speed blitz most of the team.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: @foreverevil: How is Super Skrull beating one of the most powerful Hell Lords in Marvel?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By HellionVulcan

@chiq said:

@tparks: @foreverevil: How is Super Skrull beating one of the most powerful Hell Lords in Marvel?

Well what feats does she have outside her realm since i know inside her realm she got rid of Cyttorak power over colossus .So can you list her feats while she is outside her realm ? cause inside it she'd stomp him with ease .

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Team

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chiq

@hellionvulcan said:

@chiq said:

Well what feats does she have outside her realm since i know inside her realm she got rid of Cyttorak power over colossus .So can you list her feats while she is outside her realm ? cause inside it she'd stomp him with ease .

Non Limbo based magic feats? hmm.. of the top of my head:

Summon an army of demons with all sorts of powers, tele-dismember limbs, go astral form, she turned the Avengers and x-men invisible, she can use her portals as shields and redirect blasts, heal, she ripped apart mercury ( who is liquid metal and high resistance to magic) with some sort of tk. transmute, magical blasts, binding spells, she fooled the Avengers w/ illusions when she swapped herself w/ Doc Strange, stopped Kitty from phasing, she teleported the her team inside the frozen time bubble of tempus and allowed them to move. (Doc strange said she has powerful time manipulation powers), time travel, mindwiped someone (not sure if it was in Limbo or earth) she has enchanted armor that is similar to auto shields, turned into some energy creature, Hell fire which hurt iceman, the soul sword also absorbed life forces on earth, bring Limbo to earth.

She obviously isn't as powerful on Earth as she is in Limbo, she but has feats on earth as well.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By HellionVulcan

@chiq said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@chiq said:

Non Limbo based magic feats? hmm.. of the top of my head:

Summon an army of demons with all sorts of powers, tele-dismember limbs, go astral form, she turned the Avengers and x-men invisible, she can use her portals as shields and redirect blasts, heal, she ripped apart mercury ( who is liquid metal and high resistance to magic) with some sort of tk. transmute, magical blasts, binding spells, she fooled the Avengers w/ illusions when she swapped herself w/ Doc Strange, stopped Kitty from phasing, she teleported the her team inside the frozen time bubble of tempus and allowed them to move. (Doc strange said she has powerful time manipulation powers), time travel, mindwiped someone (not sure if it was in Limbo or earth) she has enchanted armor that is similar to auto shields, turned into some energy creature, Hell fire which hurt iceman, the soul sword also absorbed life forces on earth, bring Limbo to earth.

She obviously isn't as powerful on Earth as she is in Limbo, she but has feats on earth as well.

Not saying Skrull would win just wanted her feats as she does seem way to powerful for him as she pretty much can counter most of his abilities with ease so to me she solo's after a good fight . .

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: If he isn't jobbing, then he is the fastest, strongest, and most durable character in this. He can turn invisible, move in on the team, turn his arms into blades and just rip through the entire team. If he's jobbing, then he loses in 5 seconds.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By chiq

@tparks said:

@chiq: If he isn't jobbing, then he is the fastest, strongest, and most durable character in this. He can turn invisible, move in on the team, turn his arms into blades and just rip through the entire team. If he's jobbing, then he loses in 5 seconds.

Magik has beaten Dormammu, Mephisto, Belasco, Colossus/Juggernaut, Legion, Sy'm,etc...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Magik can heal, regenerate, she brawls w/ demons who can rip adamantium, and she can warp reality and teleport anywhere in time and space plus she has a whole dimension of demon armies under her command. She can also turn invisible, turn people to dust, absorb souls, transmute stuff, and depower opponents. She doesn't need to see her opponents to teleport them she just dump him in a blackhole or teleport his head off.

SuperSkrull isn't in her class.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik solo's.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: No doubt about it that Magik can take this. I'm just saying if Super Skrull isn't jobbing, he has the chance to get this one. Magik has a bunch of ways to make this a cheap victory like a BFR. Super Skrull also has cheap victory methods by making forcefields inside people's bodies to destroy them from the insides or going supernova.

Magik probably can take this a majority of the time the more I think about it, but if Super Skrull isn't jobbing, and Magik isn't using some of her quick win abilities right from the start, it will be a pretty good fight.

When SS isn't jobbing, he's class 75-100, has a durability higher then Thing's, can turn invisible, can create supernova strength of flames, and flies at high speeds.

The problem is that SS jobs a lot.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@chiq: No doubt about it that Magik can take this. I'm just saying if Super Skrull isn't jobbing, he has the chance to get this one. Magik has a bunch of ways to make this a cheap victory like a BFR. Super Skrull also has cheap victory methods by making forcefields inside people's bodies to destroy them from the insides or going supernova.

Magik probably can take this a majority of the time the more I think about it, but if Super Skrull isn't jobbing, and Magik isn't using some of her quick win abilities right from the start, it will be a pretty good fight.

When SS isn't jobbing, he's class 75-100, has a durability higher then Thing's, can turn invisible, can create supernova strength of flames, and flies at high speeds.

The problem is that SS jobs a lot.

Super skrull is a powerful character no doubt but If you take away cheap stunts for victory (bubble to brain, teleport heads off, bfr into sun, blitz, etc..) vs a character like Magik the odds of victory for ss go down even more.

A non jobbing SS is a powerful low/mid herald, while a non jobbing Magik is a Hell Lord who battles beings that are close to skyfathers in power. Both written at their best is like putting the combined might of FF vs a being who beat Dormammu twice in a one on one random encounter w/ no prep. The raw power output of the two beings aren't simply in the same class.

If you wish to see scans you can set up a SS vs Magik thread and I will be willing to go into detail why I think Magik is by far the more powerful character. I am also curious to see what SS can really do, so i might be missing some feats and scans of his can be persuaded to think otherwise.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tparks

@chiq: Nah, no need. SS will probably lose. My favoritism towards Cosmic Marvel from early 2000's is probably playing too big a role in this thread. lol. I'm digging for a reason for SS to beat Magik, but she really would win here. I do believe SS could beat rest of the team though.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By chiq

@tparks: Agreed, take her out the team goes down hard.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: For sure.

Also, just to be clear about one thing.

A non jobbing SS is a powerful low/mid herald, while a non jobbing Magik is a Hell Lord who battles beings that are close to skyfathers in power. Both written at their best is like putting the combined might of FF vs a being who beat Dormammu twice in a one on one random encounter w/ no prep. The raw power output of the two beings aren't simply in the same class.

SS is actually quite a bit above the FF if he is written well. SS powers are supposed to be enhanced to levels that are superior to each member of the FF's respective powers and he has shape shifting abilities to increase his durability and strength even higher. Writers seem to forget this too often. Still doesn't make up for Magik being a Hell Lord though, she really would win.

Nice job debating for Magik by the way.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By chiq

@tparks: Thanks. I don't know all of ss feats so I am sure i would learn a lot from you.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#32  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@tparks said:

@chiq: You should check out this debate. @cosmicallyaware1 is doing a good job with SS in it. You can definitely learn quite a bit about Kl'rt in this.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/mtt-soverign91001-vs-cosmicallaware1-1515189/

thanks! in all honesty I haven't really even gotten into my SS portion of the battle as of yet. just wait till i present my points on that.

but in the meantime check this out:

No Caption Provided

cool fight with the surfer. If he can go toe to toe with him, even for a brief time, and even if loses......he wins against Xteam.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

magic is there only chance

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrull wins.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks! in all honesty I haven't really even gotten into my SS portion of the battle as of yet. just wait till i present my points on that.

but in the meantime check this out:

cool fight with the surfer. If he can go toe to toe with him, even for a brief time, and even if loses......he wins against Xteam.

That was a loss? Super Skrull looked like he had the edge throughout the whole fight.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Ya, I was just talking about your opening description of Super Skrull being a pretty good start to learn about Kl'rt. It's nice to see another SS fan here, he doesn't get the respect he deserves.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Ya, I was just talking about your opening description of Super Skrull being a pretty good start to learn about Kl'rt. It's nice to see another SS fan here, he doesn't get the respect he deserves.

check that thread out now. Puit up the SS portion of it, good stuff I think.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: That's awesome! I don't think I've ever seen anyone use SS in a tournament before. I'm really glad you picked him, because you're doing a great job with him. Make sure you tag me for voting.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Skrull would take out almost every member with ease except for Magik. She would pose a problem for a little while and if she takes him to Limbo sh wins this for the X-team.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@cosmicallyaware1: That's awesome! I don't think I've ever seen anyone use SS in a tournament before. I'm really glad you picked him, because you're doing a great job with him. Make sure you tag me for voting.

I will man, thanks.

and @theamazingimmortalman: agreed.