User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Carter_esque
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules...

• Buffy is attempting to slay every vampire who's ever appeared within TVD universe w/ her Twilight powers.
  • Although she is in their universe, Buffy has not been nerfed in any way.
  • She has to face them all at once.
  1. Morals: In character
  2. Prep: The TVD vamps have detailed prior knowledge about Buffy but only about her base abilities and background.They know nothing about her Twilightpowers.
  3. Weapons: Standard equipment
  4. Location: Mystic Falls, VA -- 37 feet away from each other
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

hypersonic flight? check

100+ ton strength? check

crashed through mountains without injury? check

the best fighter in the buffyverse? check

what's is there to debate about?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@fallschirmjager: Don't forget her and "Twilight "Doing the Do, Knocking boots, Bumping Uglies. Caused Sonic booms, and they smashed through mountains with Zero effect.

but i heard the Originals from VD were doing some Hinky stuff.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Unless some feats get provided that show far more than what I have seen in some of the other threads, Super Buff should take this in a pretty massive stomp.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is with the Vampire Diaries?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Buffy turns The Vampire Diaries into The Vampire Obituaries!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hypersonic flight? check

100+ ton strength? check

I was thinking the same question.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy turns The Vampire Diaries into The Vampire Obituaries!

They have home court advantage and somewhat reliable, albeit outdated intel on Buffy. It won't be that easy.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hypersonic flight? check

100+ ton strength? check

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Has Buffy faced witches before? And how did she fair?

i only have limited knowledge of comic buffy

in the show she fights Dark Willow, but they win more or less because of PIS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp said:

Maybe @cadencev2 knows. How does Buffy fair with witches?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist

@monsterstomp said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@monsterstomp said:

Maybe @cadencev2 knows. How does Buffy fair with witches?

She fairs well against magics of mind controlling kind. Thats it.

She has no magic resistance I am aware of, IIRC she was cursed once too.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Because Bonnie can give Vampires aneurysms, she can also break bones through mystical means, use a limited form of telekinesis (force push). But that's all I know. Fodder witches are capable of dropping a group of Vampires with a single glare, though Bonnie has yet to display such power.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: I have no knowledge on Super Buffy. What are her best durability feats?

@cadencev2: Because Bonnie can give Vampires aneurysms, she can also break bones through mystical means, use a limited form of telekinesis (force push). But that's all I know. Fodder witches are capable of dropping a group of Vampires with a single glare, though Bonnie has yet to display such power.

She was stomping Kol. An originals. Though I think Davina is more powerful.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@rbt said:

@carter_esque: I have no knowledge on Super Buffy. What are her best durability feats?

@monsterstomp said:

Ever seen Man of Steel? Buffy was smashing through mountains having sex.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@monsterstomp said:

Ever seen Man od Steel? Buffy was smashing through mountains having sex.

I replied to this part-- "Fodder witches are capable of dropping a group of Vampires with a single glare, though Bonnie has yet to display such power." It suggests that Bonnie is weaker than fodder witches.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@rbt said:

@cadencev2 said:

@rbt said:

@monsterstomp said:

I replied to this part-- "Fodder witches are capable of dropping a group of Vampires with a single glare, though Bonnie has yet to display such power." It suggests that Bonnie is weaker than fodder witches.

I was replying to your question of best durability feats. her best feat was smashing mountains while having sex.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@cadencev2 said:

@rbt said:

@monsterstomp said:

I was replying tour your question of best durability feats. her best feat was smashing mountains while having sex.

Oh. in that case, this is spite. Clearly. No one in TVD verse is strong enough to do any damage to her.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@monsterstomp said:

Kol is one of the most inconsistent vampires in the series.

• Damon has beaten him twice.
  • Jeremy and Elena (A rookie hunter and a new born vampire) killed him.

Her showings against him aren't impressive the way he has been jobbing.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@monsterstomp said:

Kol is one of the most inconsistent vampires in the series.

• Damon has beaten him twice.
  • Jeremy and Elena (A rookie hunter and a new born vampire) killed him.

Her showings against him aren't impressive the way he has been jobbing.

Actually beaten? When?

You always forget to mention that there was a lot vervain involved. He would have easily slaughtered them. He didn't because Elena is under Klaus' protection and Jeremy was a hunter.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: First time he fought Damon, Damon had just interrupted Kol crushing Matt's hand. Damon throws him off a building and snaps his neck rather easily. Next confrontation, Kol hits Damon with a wooden baseball bat, Damon incapacitates Kol again.

With the Jeremy and Elena vs Kol: Kol had a plan to cut off Jeremy's arms. So what Elena was off limits, she's a vampire and can survive a neck snap. Kol was jobbing so much in that fight it wasn't even funny. Its rather inconsistent considering he slaughtered a bar full of vampires.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: First time he fought Damon, Damon had just interrupted Kol crushing Matt's hand. Damon throws him off a building and snaps his neck rather easily. Next confrontation, Kol hits Damon with a wooden baseball bat, Damon incapacitates Kol again.

With the Jeremy and Elena vs Kol: Kol had a plan to cut off Jeremy's arms. So what Elena was off limits, she's a vampire and can survive a neck snap. Kol was jobbing so much in that fight it wasn't even funny. Its rather inconsistent considering he slaughtered a bar full of vampires.

Not sure about the first encounter but second one was not fair at all. Damon pretended to be koed and then staked him. We all saw what happened when they met again in same episode.

He did incapacitate her by stabbing her. She got out of it. And he almost cut off Jeremy's hand. If Elena had not interrupted and doused him with vervain water. Vervain was the only reason he died.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt

Not sure about the first encounter but second one was not fair at all. Damon pretended to be koed and then staked him. We all saw what happened when they met again in same episode.

Yeah. 1 out of 3 fights Kol wins against a much weaker vampire. Damon didn't pretend to be KO'd at all.

He did incapacitate her by stabbing her. She got out of it. And he almost cut off Jeremy's hand. If Elena had not interrupted and doused him with vervain water. Vervain was the only reason he died.

How many vampires in the entire series incapacitate another vampire by stabbing them in the stomach? Kol was jobbing from start to end.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp: Damon did pretend to be down. Or I need to watch the episode again. It wasn't a fair fight anyways. It was like sucker punching someone. He had one shot at it and he aimed it right. And Kol again defeated Damon in the bar.

Jobbing is not the right word. He was playing foolish. He could've snapped Elena's neck but he didn't. That was his mistake. This really didn't imply inconsistency. Just PIS. Incositency would've been him unable to defeat Elena or something.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Wait, so if I kicked someone in the nads in some random unsanctioned fight, its a cheap shot? No. Damon got Kol fair and square. If anyone cheap shotted anyone, Kol cheap shotted Damon. Doesn't change the fact that Damon stomped Kol in their first encounter.

It wasn't PIS at all. Kol's low showings are more consistent than his high showings. I honestly don't see why you can defend every damn vampire in the series.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Wait, so if I kicked someone in the nads in some random unsanctioned fight, its a cheap shot? No. Damon got Kol fair and square. If anyone cheap shotted anyone, Kol cheap shotted Damon. Doesn't change the fact that Damon stomped Kol in their first encounter.

It wasn't PIS at all. Kol's low showings are more consistent than his high showings. I honestly don't see why you can defend every damn vampire in the series.

And I've already given you two instances where Kol stomped Damon. I'm gonna have to watch the episode again to comment on that fight.

Yes, it was PIS. Plot demanded Kol to die in that episode, so he made a mistake. Instead of snapping Elena's neck, he stabbed her to the wall, thinking it'd hold her and left. This is exact definition of PIS. Could he have snapped Elena's neck and cut off Jeremy's arm. Easily. This is not inconsistency at all.

Same reason why you think every vampire in the series is inconsistent except for Elijah, which is not the case.

Avatar image for freddy_krueger666
Freddy_Krueger666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supee Buffy

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy curbstomps obviously

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By UNKNOWNUSER101

From what I hear she should stomp, but it should be noted that originals are indestructible and can't die by any means but a white oak stake

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cable_Extreme

That many vampires, why can't she fall from compulsion? And there is no way to slay an original vampire unless you have the white oak dagger. I understand Buffy's superiority in every aspect, but compulsion shouldn't be looked over.

superdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if buffy is immune to compulsion, telepathy, illusion casting or magic, this is spite.

if not, Silas, Divena or any vampire solos

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That many vampires, why can't she fall from compulsion? And there is no way to slay an original vampire unless you have the white oak dagger. I understand Buffy's superiority in every aspect, but compulsion shouldn't be looked over.

Buffy has resisted compulsion.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I hear she should stomp, but it should be noted that originals are indestructible and can't die by any means but a white oak stake

So they wouldn't even die by decapitation? That's pretty impressive durability for a vampire.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Carter_esque

She resisted Dracula, who's arguably one of the oldest and most powerful vampires in the Buffy-verse in the season 5 premiere. And then there was this:

No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MonsterStomp

@rbt said:

@monsterstomp said:

And I've already given you two instances where Kol stomped Damon. I'm gonna have to watch the episode again to comment on that fight.

Yes, it was PIS. Plot demanded Kol to die in that episode, so he made a mistake. Instead of snapping Elena's neck, he stabbed her to the wall, thinking it'd hold her and left. This is exact definition of PIS. Could he have snapped Elena's neck and cut off Jeremy's arm. Easily. This is not inconsistency at all.

Same reason why you think every vampire in the series is inconsistent except for Elijah, which is not the case.

Its not PIS man. It was far more consistent for Kol's low showings. What I find PIS is when Kol comes back from the dead and give Elena a beating, just because the director thought that Kol shouldn't have died that way. You know Stefan snapped his neck? Lol.

Every vampire save for Stefan, Elijah, Caroline, and Alaric are the most inconsistent vampires.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: he is a bit of a jobber, Damon incapacitated him twice and Stefan snapped his neck like nothing

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By UNKNOWNUSER101

@carter_esque: I'm not sure if they can survive decapitation because nobody has tried it/aren't strong enough to do it but it has been heavily implied nothing but a white oak stake could kill them

Furthermore when klaus threatened Michael( another original ) that his hybrids will rip him apart, Michael replied that they couldn't kill him though

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: I'm not sure if they can survive decapitation because nobody has tried it/aren't strong enough to do it but it has been heavily implied nothing but a white oak stake could kill them

Furthermore when klaus threatened Michael( another original ) that his hybrids will rip him apart, Michael replied that they couldn't kill him though

So basically, this battle boils down to Buffy v. the Originals. How could she win unless she figures out how to kill them?

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By UNKNOWNUSER101
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Vengeance_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy wins. The only problem here is that the Originals cannot be slayed. However they can do nothing to hurt her. She would be able to bfr the pretty easily.